Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwanted Union (sispuppet and Bella)

Farrah flushed, her eyes watching this up characteristic showing of attention. Her mind was against it but her body was betraying the revulsion, reacting to stimulation. She shut her eyes tightly, an unbidden moan from her lips and she gripped the side of the dresser. She tightened control on herself, cheeks red and just did her best to keep his ministrations from garnering a reaction. She had submitted to him but she would be damned if she felt pleasure from his touch. It would only heighten her personal feelings of shame and regret. Michael would hear her and resent her. She knew he would. Farrah would resent herself.

Lowering her head, she pressed her forehead to the wood and tried to fight the unwanted heat growing in her belly and there was wetness forming between her legs, coating the head of his member. Tears of humiliation scalded her cheeks but she didn't fight him off. That went against what she had agreed and she had to go along with it until she and Michael could escape. That was the end game.

The father scoffs as he slowly enters the girl, her body betraying her wish to be strong. “It’s as I’ve said. You were born with a body of pleasure, but it’s okay now. You can enjoy what your husband does with you.” He tells her as he starts to thrust in her again. The girl may be burying her face and resisting on the inside, but physically, her hips start to instinctively move with his thrusts. “This is nothing to be ashamed of now.” He tells her, gripping the girl’s hips as he works his way inside her. “Your body knows of its purpose to serve your husband and procreate. It is working to help achieve that. You should be proud of yourself.” His voice is prideful, an tone of smugness obvious in it. As her body performs one more betrayal and shudders in climax, father Matthew empties his seed inside her, pulling out victoriously once he’s finished. Gripping his wife’s hair, he pulls her back up and shares a deep, tongue filled kiss with her. “May you be with my child soon, and truly take your place as a proper wife.” He tells her before going to the restroom and cleaning himself. He gets dressed quickly and goes down, exiting out the back. He finds Michael standing, gripping the hammer tight in his hand. The father just sneers at him. “That’s crooked boy, fix it proper. My new wife deserves the best.” He says before walking off.

Michael had heard the sounds, and had even caught parts of the conversation, though he wasn’t sure what exactly was said. He wasn’t sure what he was planning when he stood up as his father left. He wouldn’t actually try to attack him, but… he really and truly wanted to. As the man leaves, Michael looks back at the chicken coop. He was right, of course. His work had been sloppy and unfocused. Michael throws his hammer across the yard in anger, hearing it slam into a wooden fence before falling. She needed him, he knew. No matter what he heard, it hadn’t been Farrah’s decision. Michael hurries back inside and finds her upstairs in her room. Not caring about the state their father left her in, he moves over and hugs her tight. “I’m sorry.” He whispers to her. “I’m sorry he made you do that.”

She had just put on a shift when he entered and stiffened when he hugged her. Farrah felt sick and she smelled of him. Her body had liked it. It had enjoyed it and even while Michael whispered that it wasn't her fault, she sobbed, slowly trying to get it together. "It's not your fault Michael," she murmured then pried herself from him, moving to the window and shutting it, slamming her palm into the wall over and over again in frustration, anger and grief at actually finding pleasure in his revolting touch. Logically, it was a bodily reaction that couldn't be helped but the fact that she had moaned and writhed beneath him like a whore left her ill.

Swallowing, she sank down onto the floor, drawing her legs up, to ashamed to gaze at the one she loved because in her mind, she had betrayed him with her whoring ways. "I liked it..." She sobbed. "My body found...p-pleasure with his...I f-felt it..." She shook her head. "Please....forgive me...please don't hate me...even though you...you should..." She sobbed, feeling emotionally drained and praying he left her alone tonight. She couldn't handle another night of his hands on her.

Michael quickly moves over, taking her hand away from the wall to keep Farrah from hurting herself. He wraps his arms around her, holding the girl back up and against him. "No, it wasn't your fault. You didn't want to. Even if you did, you hadn't wanted to. I could never hate you for that." As he holds her, all he can think about is what it must have been like. Despite the situation, he can't stop himself from getting hard at the thought of bringing her pleasure she actually wants. He should let go of her, he knows. She can probably feel his arousal pressing against her. This isn't what she would want right now.

Nonetheless, Michael keeps holding her tight, whispering that it's okay into his half-sister's ear. "I love you Farrah. That hasn't changed just because of what he did." He swallows nercously and tilts his head down onto her shoulder. "Maybe... maybe it's for the best like this. Maybe it will be easier for, if you at least get something from it, until we can finally leave here." It wasn't the best way of thinking, but if it made her happy. If she was at least getting some pleasure from all this to make it a bit bearable, then he would understand.

"No...I don't want to like anything he does," she whispered then curled against him, feeling his tension and knowing he wanted her but he wasn't forcing her and that was the difference between father and son. She just curled against him and closed her eyes. "I hate him," she whispered. And she couldn't imagine getting used to the routine.

--------

-One Month Later-

Farrah sighed as the sermon ended, seated beside the rest if her father's wives. The last few weeks had been rough and her nights were a mixture of guilt and humiliation and unwanted pleasure. Matthew had been keeping Michael so busy she barely saw him except at after church functions and when he could make a quick visit during the day but never for longer than hour. His visits were the only bright spots in her life at the moment.

Standing, she smoothed out her dress and then felt an overwhelming dizzy sensation that caused her to stumble. She quickly righted herself thanks to the help of her mother who was observing her critically. Then she gave a knowing smile but let her go. "Thank you," Farrah said softly then made her way out of the church. She had barely managed to get outside when nausea overwhelmed her and she went to the side of the building, throwing up the meager content of her stomach. She had felt terrible the last few days and was worried, she was nearly two weeks late on her menses and was coming rapidly to the conclusion that she carried her father's child.

After a few dry heaves, she leant against the wall, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, wondering how she could make it back to the house and cook dinner when she felt so awful. Matthew would expect it but she couldn't, not tonight. Forcing herself up, she crossed her arms over her stomach, walking toward the house, head swimming.

"I understand." Michael whispers to her. "I know. We both do, but soon we'll be done with him." He promises. Closing his eyes, he pushes the other thoughts and feelings aside. They were wrong anyways. Farrah needed him now as a brother, nothing more. He holds the girl in his arms until she falls asleep, picking her up and tucking her into the bed and planting a kiss on her forehead. He goes downstairs, preparing dinner for her so she won't need to worry about it before he leaves.

---------------

The month was painful. Their father seemed to find every excuse he could to keep Michael away from Farrah. After he fixed the coop, he suddenly found himself being entrusted with going out to the city's farmer market to sell their harvested goods and crafts. This did at least give him the opportunity to save up more money than he expected to. He felt bad about keeping some of it for himself like this, but Michael reminded himself what that money was buying them. He needed it to save Farrah. "One day, I'll come back here and put a stop to all of this for good." He once told his half-sister during the short time they had together. "We'll rescue everyone who's been taken in by his lies."

He had noticed that Farrah hadn't been looking as well as she normally did. She wasn't eating as much, he knew. It wasn't difficult for him to understand why. The man disgusted her, and what she had to do every night left her drained but unable to eat. It's after the sermon that he really noticed how bad she seemed though, and was afraid she might fall. As Farrah leaves the church, he overhears her mother talking to the other women. "She has truly been blessed. May she give him a child who is good and pure." It couldn't be... Michael silently curses, not even thinking about where he is before he quickly leaves. Near the side of the church, he sees the evidence of her sickness and hurries to catch up to Farrah.

He reaches her just as she's moving up the step of her house, and catches Farrah right before she falls. "It's okay." He whispers, helping her into the house and getting her to a couch. Michael fetches her a bucket and glass of water, putting a damp cloth to her forehead before sitting down next to her. "This doesn't change anything." He says. "We knew it could happen, and I promise, I still love you. We won't be raising the child here. The child will never know the monster that helped make it." Before he can say anything more, their father walks into the house, a broad and victorious smile on his face.

He looks over at Micheal, but the grin on the father's face doesn't vanish. This was it. Now she would understand how truly blessed she was. "My wife, to already be carrying my child, truly this is a gift. Even Ella had taken nearly a year to become pregnant with her first child. I trust that this is only the first of many from you." He looks Michael in the eyes. "A celebration is in order boy. See that we have a festival ready to honor her pregnancy." Michael clenches his fist, but as the father's other wives enter the house, he knows he has no choice but to leave. He pats Farrah's shoulder, giving it a squeeze before slowly leaving.

Farrah thanked him for the objects, using the cloth to cool her cheeks, still feeling pretty rough. At his words, she took his hand, gripping his fingers. Then Matthew showed up and Michael was forced to go. The last thing she wanted was to celebrate. As her mother and his two other wives entered, she looked down at her lap. She just wanted to go to sleep and be left alone, not listen to the sorry bastard gloat.

"Oh it is very natural to be sick in the first few weeks..." Her mother said, looking pleased in her suffering. Farrah didn't put it past her. "You have done your duty as a wife...and should be proud..." Helping her to stand, her hand went to her stomach. Farrah looked at her and then turned to stare at Matthew before looking down. "Now...you will need a bath and we all have to pray for a safe pregnancy and birthing. We will feast tonight in your honor and in honor of the father's newest child. We will pray for a strong son," she smiled, being the senior wife since Michael's mother had passed away.

"I suppose your pleased," Farrah said, glancing at her husband then looked down again.

Michael isn't there for the feast. He knows Farrah would miss him and have wanted him there, but he can't bring himself to join in this celebration. Instead, after getting everyone started on the work for it, he takes the car and heads into the city to meet and talk to his friend. He hadn't wanted to say anything to Farrah, but the pregnancy complicates matters. If they tried to run off with the child, then they could end up having to deal with the police and a kidnapping investigation. He wouldn't let them get far with it. It's his friend who gives him the good news though. "He can't do anything without getting in trouble by the law. He can't legally marry his own daughter. The fact that she is sixteen and he did that means that the courts are likely to take all his children away from him. You could take her and walk out, and there's nothing that he could do without destroying everything he's built up so far."

Michael doesn't even think before running back to his car and speeding back to the compound. He's had his suitcase packed ever since they planned all of this out, and now, now he had a reason to get away from the man. He parks by his house first, throwing everything he planned to take with him into the back before moving over to Farrah's home. He pulls out her favorite dresses, and the books he hid for her, moving quickly before anyone can notice him. Once it's all packed, he joins the festivities, leaving the car running so that they could leave quickly. He steps up to where Farrah is, completely surrounded by other women, the most prominent of which was her mother. "She needs to get her rest." Michael says, trying to clear away the crowd. "The child can't handle this much excitement yet. She should get back home." He insists, taking her hand to help her up.

Farrah hadn't wanted to celebrate.the only thing she was glad for was the fact that Matthew would leave her alone and not force himself on her every night. Women were supposed to be happy about pregnancy but Farrah found herself very torn on the matter. The child inside her was part of the monster that had been abusing her for weeks, humiliating her and using her body for his pleasure. It wasn't rational to blame the baby of course. It wasn't it's fault his father was also his grandfather and his mother also his half sister. As everyone congratulated her, she just smiled politely, sipping on hot tea to try and ease her stomach, looking for Michael but finding him nowhere. At least not for a while. When he finally did show up, she tried not to look so relieved and at his suggestion, nodded.

"Farrah you should stay," her mother said, her tone making it found like an order rather than a suggestion.

"I told you hours ago I was tired. I just want to sleep. Besides, I can't hold anything down...and the smells are making me sick." She looked at the woman, watching her stern face examine her closely before nodding. "Fine...rest yourself..." She said dismissively. Farrah slowly got up, walking out of the banquet hall and toward the house.

"Thank you....I really am exhausted," she sighed then heard a car as they reached the house. "Is that?" She trailed off as they reached the car and he helped her in. Were they leaving now? Nervousness clawed the pit of her stomach and she watched him get in. "Michael...are we...are we leaving?" She asked, astonished.

Michael is afraid that they might actual make her stay, but the crowd finally relents. He wishes everyone everyone a good night as he leads Farrah towards the house. There it was, the car, their way out. Finally, they'd be rid of this horrid place. He opens his mouth to reply, but doesn't get the chance. "No, you are not." Their father says, running to catch up to them. He's followed by his other wives, and even Farrah's brothers, all of them looking shocked at what they're seeing. "Did you think I was blind?" The man roars as he grabs Farrah's wrist and pulls her hard to him. Michael has no choice but to relent or risk hurting her. "I can count just fine, boy. You think I didn't realize that the accounts were running shorter than they should be? Did you think that you were being secretive with her? It became clear to me from how you looked at her, you disgusting beast, that you wanted to take her." He spits at his son, his face contorted in disgust. "Why do you think I spent every night with her? I am only happy that I never left you with enough time to truly commit the sin. Now come, repent for your horrid crimes, and face a punishment here. After that, we can begin your journey of proper attonement."

Michael can't hold it back anymore. This man, he was taking away their one chance at happiness. He moves before he can really think it through, his fist connecting hard with his father's nose. "She's your daughter, you disgusting creature! You brought her into this world, and yet you still sinned! You took her as a wife, you put your seed inside her, and you tell me that I'm in the wrong?! God must have a special place in hell for you. You don't even twist the word to suit your wants. You just do as you please!" He flicks his wrist, the droplet of blood on it hitting the floor. "Well no more. I am leaving with Farrah. Try to stop me and I will involve the police. You can't marry your own daughter. Incest is a crime here, and you will be punished for it. That child will never call you father." To Michael's shock, his father only smiles.

"It is true, she is my child, just as everyone here is." Matthew says in an almost giddy voice. "Where does it say that she is my daughter though? Do you have a birth certificate that says so?" Michael is stunned silent, but he doesn't give up yet. The midwives in the compound could only do so much. The women were sent to a hospital to give birth, so there would be a birth certificate to prove it. He says as much. His father wouldn't have the pull to have her records stricken from the hospital. Matthew turns to look at Ella, and just scoffs. "Go to the hospital then." He tells the boy. "See what you find there."

Farrah gives a shocked gasp when Matthew grabbed her wrists, pulling her against him. She felt the urge to be sick again but clamped it down, listening to the conversation around her, her heart sinking. She glanced at her brother, Lucas in particular who she had been closest to as a child. The one who had taught her to read, seeing the concern for her on his face. When Michael landed a blow to Matthew, she freed herself as he fell back, moving toward the car. Listening as Matthew laughs and states she wasn't even his daughter. Ella was smiling and moved to help her husband up.

Lucas shook his head then turned to his mother and father. "How could you? They are right...she didn't want to marry you, she should not of had to. And after taking her in, you never raised her as a mother should...you let them go," he ordered. "Be decent for once mother...show her some kindness..," he growled then looked at Farrah. "Our father is your father but that birth certificate will say you are a bastard. Father took your mother to his bed before she married, calling it his right to do so and then when she was found pregnant, put her in the pleasure house....her name was Anna...I remember."

Ella looked wide eyed at her son. "How dare you criticize me? Her mother was a whore and I just knew she was the same. Her behavior said as much...and now look at her. Trying to run with a man who isn't her husband." Lucas glared at her and then turned to keep them back.

"She isn't a whore and she is going. I have stood by silently but no more. Not when she is wasting away like this before us all. This place is killing her...so she is leaving..." He reached in his pocket, pulling out the money he had, handing it to Farrah. Her eyes widened when she saw the hundred dollar bills. It had to be close to five hundred dollars. Lucas smiled at her. "Best get going sis..." She said and she looked at him, astonished, watching her other brothers dorm a line of protection between herself and the man who had hurt her and humiliated her. She gave him a hug and then glanced at Michael, rushing to the car and climbing in as Ella started to rail against them, taking up her defense. She glanced at Michael and then at the money clutched in her hand. Not sure if she was really holding it or imagining it. "M-Michael hurry..."

Michael can only stare in shock. She was a... how had he never heard of this? He looks over to Farrah, but she is just as shocked. Neither of them had ever suspected the truth. Ella had always been cold towards her "daughter", but it just seemed to be her style of parenting. Their father had been similarly distant, so they never thought anything of it. Her body was made for pleasure, that's what Matthew had meant then. He defiled some poor girl, and then sent her off to be a whore for the crime of birthing him a bastard. Michael doesn't know what to say or do anymore. If the birth certificate didn't list a father, if there was no way to prove it, then he could claim her child as his own. Michael's eyes go wide, and he looks up. That was it.

Farrah was in the car, money in hand. How Lucas had managed to save up that much, he could only imagine. He must have been putting aside every penny of his own earnings in the hopes of escaping this place some day. He was giving it to his sister though, in the hopes that she could live a good and free life. Michael didn't doubt that his half-brother would suffer dearly for this. It was the sort of selfless act that most only read about in the bible. "Thank you." Michael tells him as he moves back to the car before turning to face his father again.

"The child is mine." He says, loud enough for everyone to hear him. "That is what the birth certificate will say. You can argue it all you like, try to prove otherwise, but I swear, you will never lay eye or hand on our child." His father comes running towards him, along with everyone else in a desperate attempt to catch him. Michael leaps into the open door, shutting it behind him and putting the car in drive. Matthew jumps out of the way, yelling pointlessly for them to get back. Michael doesn't stop the car until the two are safely in the city, parked in a small, out of the way parking lot.

He takes Farrah's hand and leads her up to the empty apartment his friend had arranged for them. It was a single bedroom, with the only furnishing being a mattress resting against the floor. "I'm sorry it's not much." He says as he closes the door behind them. The place was secluded enough, and he knew that the lack of available cars in the compound would hinder their father's search for them. Breathing a sigh of relief, he turns to face his half-sister, smiling at her. "Before you say it. This changes nothing. I still love you." He tells her as he walks over and gives her a kiss on the lips before drawing back. "No, I'm wrong. It changes one, very important thing." He mutters. "He never claimed you as his daughter. There's no reason why we can't marry."

She didn't breathe easy until they were in the shoddy apartment. To say the least, Farrah was exhausted and when he kissed her, she smiled and kissed him back. It was a bittersweet victory. Knowing what her brothers had done to defend her. And Lucas...she just hoped nothing bad happened to him. Especially after what he had done. "I can't believe it," she whispered then kissed him again. "I can't believe we...are out of that godforsaken compound," she sobbed and then curled against him. It didn't seem right, knowing all the evil that was still there but at the same time she was more than relieved. She didn't know what there next step was going to be, and just held him tight, crying as he held her close.

"I love you..,,I don't deserve someone like you and marriage...." She looked at him and smiled. "I would be honored to be your wife Michael," she murmured then kissed him deeply before just holding him close once more. To say the least, she was exhausted, in shock and in desperate need of a proper meal but none of that mattered. Both of them were free. Tomorrow she would worry about what they would do but for now she just wanted to be held and fall asleep in his arms.

"We are. We're gone, and none of us, not me, not you, and especially not our child will ever be back there." Michael knows he might be a bit presumptuous to call the child his, but if they were to get married, then it only made sense. The child would have a good father through him, or at least, a better one than Matthew. "You deserve this. No, you deserve more than this, but if I can make you happy, then I couldn't ask for anything more." He whispers back to her, hugging his future wife tight. Slowly, the two of them drift off to sleep, their bodies keeping each other warm through the night.

Michael wakes up as Farrah climbs over him in a rush to get to the restroom. He follows her, leaning down and holding the girl's hair back as what little she had eaten at the festival comes back up. Once she is finished, he helps her back up so she can rinse her mouth out before going into the kitchen and preparing them some oatmeal. It wasn't much, but hopefully it would at least be something she could keep down. When she makes her way out of the bathroom, he leans over and kisses her lips. "Good morning, my future wife." He says with a happy smile on his face, handing her one of the bowls. They didn't have any chairs or a table, so Michael makes do with leaning against a counter.

She took the oatmeal, eating slowly as she stood in their little apartment. It was one room, small and tight and no doubt temporary. "Lucas got plenty of money for us..." She said, finishing her meal, slowly putting the money on the counter and counting it. "It's nearly five hundred dollars. Plus what you have...somewhere. It's enough to get us cheap furniture, a two bedroom apartment maybe and still we can save some of it for an emergency...is...is that right?" She asked knowing that money was more than she had ever thought of holding or using.

Farrah brushed her fingers through her hair. "And jobs...what are we supposed to do about that. Do you have any idea?" She asked softly. "There is so much that has to be done...and I...I don't think staying in the city is safe...I mean...he hasn't going to let us go so easily..." She shuddered, bringing herself closer to him then resting her forehead on his shoulder.

Michael thinks about it for a moment. "We probably shouldn't stay here for long." He finally tells her. "I'll need to sell the car and get something else. They'd know what to look for otherwise. We can switch to a truck or something, and start staying in hotels. I know it's not fancy, but it's safe." He says, finishing his food quickly and putting the bowl in the sink to let it soak. "For work, I heard that they're looking for some men in Colorado to help with building the dam. I figure I should be able to do that." He walks over to Farrah, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her tight. "Once we're there, we should be able to settle down a bit. I know it won't be much, I'm sorry." He leans down and kisses her. "You deserve so much more than I could ever give you, but I'm going to try."

"A truck sounds good...and Colorado..." she nodded, trusting him. When he apologized for it not being much, she looked at him and then kissed him back. "Don't apologize. For goodness sake Michael, look at where we are? We're free. I don't care that we are poor as church mice...I'm just happy that you are safe...and that you are with me." She kissed him again and then drew back. "What's the plan for today?" she asked. "Staying in....We...should probably bring everything up from the car? We both need a fresh set of clothes...and a couple of blankets for the mattress..." Farrah looked at him and then kissed his cheek, taking his hands and then bringing his hands up to kiss his knuckles. "I love you," she murmured then lifted her gaze. "I know that you will be the greatest husband a girl could ask for. And...and father..." she trailed off. "I wish you'd been my first..." she murmured then curled against him and closed her eyes. "But now it's just the two of us...always and forever..."

"I'll always be with you." Michael whispers to her. "Um, there weren't really any plans." He admits. "I thought we should stay here for now. The car is parked out of the way, so it isn't easy to find, and going out would only get us spotted." Farrah was right about getting their clothes out at least. He also knew that they would need to get to a doctor at some point to make sure the pregnancy was going well. Still, he doesn't pull away from Farrah, squeezing her to him a bit tighter instead. His hand on her back starts to trail lower as he kisses her neck. "You're all I could ever ask for in a wife. Our child will have the best mother in the world." He smiles sadly at her. "I wish I had been your first." He agrees with her. "And your only." He leans in and kisses her again. "Just as you'll be mine." His cheeks blush as he realizes the truth behind that, having never been with a woman himself. The closest he ever got was when he went to the pleasure house. He had gotten as far as the woman starting to undress before losing his nerve and leaving. At the same time, Michael realizes something else. They had never discussed the matter. Marrying her is one thing, but after what their father did, he doubted Farrah would want to be with any man. "That is, if you wanted, I meant." Michael quickly adds, not wanting her to feel pressured.

Farrah lifted her head and looked at him in shock. "Never?" She asked then swallowed, slowly reaching up to kiss his lips. "I know well what it means to be a wife...but for you...I want to be your lover....your wife, your everything..." She kissed him again then drew away. She wasn't to keen on sex but if he wanted it, she would give it to him. "Do you...do you want me? " she asked. "Now? I...I can do whatever you want," she said then kissed him again. "I want you happy Michael," she murmured then kissed him again.

Got the past month, Farrah had been subject to humiliation and sexual abuse. But in that time, she had learned how to please a man and she could do that for him. She didn't think she would ever see sex like a good thing but after all Michael had done for her, if he wanted her, she would make love to him and give him the pleasure he deserved. "I can show you Michael. My love...if you want me to."

Well, that certainly answered his question. Michael smiles sadly and shakes his head. "No, it's okay." He says softly, leaning down and kissing Farrah's forehead before pulling away. She didn't want to. It made sense of course, and as much as he wanted it, he would never force her. "I'm not our father. I would never be able to do that to you. I love you Farrah. I can wait until you're ready, and if you never are... well, that's okay too." He kisses her lips softly before turning and leaving the apartment.

Michael returns a few minutes later with their suitcases, doing his best to not show his disappointment. Putting the best smile he can muster, he reminds himself that they're free. That was reason enough to be happy. It works well enough, and Michael's smile is able to be genuine. "I tried to pick the clothes I thought you might like. You seemed fond of dark blue dresses, so I brought those, along with some lighter ones. There's some of my mother's older dresses as well, for the later months of the pregnancy. I brought along a few books. It might be possible to work on getting into a school once we reach Colorado, but there's a lot of catching up to do." He tells her as he starts unpacking a few things, keeping most of the stuff tucked away in case they needed to leave in a hurry.

Farrah looked at him, surprised when he said no and then she felt guilty at being uncomfortable with it. He'd seen his father touch her that way. Listened sometimes to the forced orgasms and humiliation she had been put through and he still wanted her. She shouldn't be so uncomfortable with it and knew fear to lay with him was completely stupid. As he went downstairs to gather stuff out of the car, she glanced around their tiny little apartment, checking the cupboards and seeing more oatmeal but that was about it. They would certainly need groceries, and a blanket. But venturing out right now was far to dangerous.

When he came back up, she saw the disappointment and then blew out a deep breath. "Thank you..." she said, giving a gentle smile at all that he had brought then slowly moved toward him as he began to unpack. "Michael...I'm going to do something for you. Don't stop me...and don't push me away...I'll get comfortable with the idea of making love to you eventually but you deserve to feel pleasure...and I'm going to show you," she said simply then leaned up, kissing him deeply before drawing back. Her hands moved down, going for his pants, unbuttoning them. "Let me do this Michael. Just for you...know that I wouldn't ever do this for him without a fight. This is for you..." she promised, taking him in her hand and stroking him slowly as she sank to her knees, determined. She didn't want him disappointed or upset with her.

Her mouth slowly went to the mushroom shaped head and she took it in her mouth. This way, he still got his pleasure and she didn't have to get naked. Her lips suckled the head and drew him deeply into her mouth. Farrah stroked the base of him, her mouth taking all she could before she drew back. Slowly, she ran her tongue over him, kissing up and down his length before once more taking the head in her mouth to suck gently.

Michael smiles back at Farrah, giving her a kiss. "You're very welcome." He tells her before going back to unpacking. "You don't need to do anyth-" He starts to say before he's cut off by the deep kiss from his soon to be wife. He gasps out when he feels her hands working to open up his pants. "Farrah, you don't need to do this." He tries to tell her, not wanting her to feel forced, even as his own body betrays what he truly wants and his rod hardens at her touch. Before he knows what's happening, Farrah has gotten down onto her knees. Michael opens his mouth to protest, not wanting her to strain herself. Instead, as she engulfs his cock with her mouth, he tilts his head back and groans, involuntarily thrusting his hips towards the girl. He leans back, clutching the counter hard as his half-sister, no, as the woman he loves works on letting him feel some pleasure.

Her kisses along his member are heavenly, her tongue sensual, and the feel of everything she does drives him wild. It isn't long before all the pent up frustration from over the years, and especially the last couple of months, come to a head. "Farrah, I'm..." He tries to groan out. With a tense throb, he hits his climax, his seed shooting out of his cock. His knees feel weak, and it takes all his energy to keep Michael standing, but finally, as he recovers from the orgasm, he's able to keep himself up. Quickly, he helps Farrah back to her feet, and helps her clean up. "Farrah, you didn't have to do that." He says, hugging her tight and kissing her neck. "It was wonderful. The greatest thing I have ever felt, but I understand what you've been through. I love you Farrah. That you'll spend the rest of your life with me, let me be your husband and the father to your child, that's more than enough. There's nothing else I need, and there is absolutely nothing you owe me." He tells her, brushing her hair to one side before softly kissing her forehead.

Making love to him with her mouth hadn't felt shameful or wrong and listening to his moans of pleasure made her feel more at ease. As he orgasmed, she drank all he gave, her hands sprawled on his stomach to keep him steady. Pulling back, she fixed his pants then felt him urge her upward. As he cleaned her up, she blushed. "I didn't...that is to say...I didn't mind it..." She tried to find the right words. "You should go out for sainthood Michael...I love you...I want you happy...you have done so much for me and what I just did wasn't because I felt like I owed you. It was because I wanted you to feel pleasure in a way that I didn't mind giving you...something just for you...." She kissed him slowly then drew back.

Biting her bottom lip, Farrah curled against him. "I can't have full blown sex. I'm not ready for that but I don't see why I can't love you with my mouth and hand. Give you something. You have given me freedom, a chance outside of that horrible place and left everything behind. And loving you, that makes me happy. Watching your face light up. It's not tainted. I don't feel used. I feel like I'm giving you what I hope to gave one day...something I know I will have one day. Maybe after the baby is born. I just need time before we make love in truth...it's just an issue I have to work through...."

The two slowly move back to the mattress and lay down on it. “I… there aren’t any words that do what I feel for you justice. You are my life, Farrah, thank you.” Michael tells her, wrapping his arms around her waist. The two stay like that as long as they can, but they both know there’s too much to do. He calls up his friend, asking if he can get them some groceries. To his surprise, a car pulls up only a few minutes later. “Farrah, this is Robert.” He explains. Robert smiles and shakes her hand as he unloads a few groceries. It isn’t much, but it would get them by for a few days. They talk for a bit. So far, they hadn’t noticed anyone coming after them, but he wouldn’t be surprised if Matthew came knocking on his door. “Don’t worry, we won’t be here long.” Michael assures him before thanking his friend once more for all the help he’s given.

~ - ~ - ~

“Well, it’s a bit better than our old apartment.” Michael says as they enter their new home. There was a separate bedroom now, and the bathroom was a bit bigger as well. They hadn’t been able to stay in the previous apartment for long, Matthew and his most loyal men coming out to look for them constantly. Michael didn’t get as much for his old car as he would have liked, and the old truck he brought was even clunkier. Not wanting to drive for too long, he made frequent stops so that the vibrations wouldn’t bother Farrah. They stayed in one motel after another, but the quality wasn’t the best since they wanted to save up their money. Finally though, they were in Colorado.

The month had added a noticeable swell to Farrah’s belly, but to Michael, she was as beautiful as ever. He told her it wasn’t necessary to do what she did for him the first day, but true to her word, rarely a day went by that she didn’t. Today though, Michael insisted that she not. “I start work tomorrow.” He says. “There’s something else for us to do today.” Seeing Farrah look up at him, he smiles and explains. “We have to get down to the courthouse.” He tells her. “I know it’s not the most romantic wedding, but I don’t think either of us really want a big one right now, do we?” He asks her with a smile on his face.

Farrah looked at their new home. It was a small four room house not far from the construction of the dam and situated in a small cul-de-sac with similar houses on either side. It had a bedroom, a bathroom kitchen and living room and while it wasn't grand, it was perfect for now. And it came furnished with rent being about thirty dollars a month. Something they could afford, especially since he'd be making around 130 dollars a month. It would be a week's pay but they would be set for the rest of the month and able to save up for a bigger place. Eventually. As it stood, they were pretty well broke but they would save up. Sitting her suitcase down, she glanced around. They would need pots and pans and groceries but they had stolen the blankets from hotels and while she knew stealing was a sin, she was sure the motels wouldn't miss the cheap thin covers they had taken. It wasn't much, but it was home. Their home.

When he started talking about work and his plans for the afternoon, she looked up and gave a shocked gasp. "Wedding?" she asked then smiled and leaned up, kissing him again. "Oh....that's the best gift you could give me...I don't need a big wedding. I had that once before remember...I'm just happy to be able to call you husband." She laughed softly and then kissed him again. "Let's unpack first and let me change into something more appropriate...not this...I want to look my best," she smiled and then kissed him once more before lifting one of the suitcases. She took it into the bedroom, starting to unpack it into the dresser. This place would need some personal touches but all of that would come in good time.

Once everything was unpacked, she washed up and then put on the best dress she could find. It was a simple one, the color of dark green. She belted her waist, just above the swell of her growing stomach and then put on her best shoes. She brushed her hair and then kept it loose so that it flowed down her back in thick wavy tresses. Once that was done, she walked out of the bathroom and then smiled, giving a twirl. "I know it's not fancy but...I want to look at my best when we go before the judge..."

Farrah glanced down, placing a hand to the gentle swell of her stomach then looked at him smiling. It was to soon to feel movement but she honestly wished she could feel that life growing inside of her instead of just getting sick every morning.

Back
Top Bottom