Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Search FxFuta/Herm/F/F+/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanantha

Super-Earth
Hi everyone, I'm Sanantha, or Sana to my friends. This is my first time in a long while having to make one of these but here we go. First is the part most of you skip over but for me is incredibly important expectations, rules, requirements whatever you want to call them.

First off I'm a very literate roleplayer. I can match anything you write up to, but require a minimum, MINIMUM of three paragraphs per post, well written paragraphs. If you want to write more I can, I've done opening posts from 3 paragraphs all the way up to about 15 or so. I know not everyone will be able to write that much but three paragraphs isn't very difficult once plot and details are included. I make mistakes in my writing as well so I don't expect anyone else's to be perfect and if you dislike how I write something feel free to say so as all of my RPs require communication inside and outside the RPs for them to work well.

I love detail and trickling in details and backstory for my posts. I love a lot of plot with my smut so there will be story but there will also definitely be smutty fun as well.

I play solely over PM and that is the way to contact me if you want to discuss an RP as I'll probably only look at this thread to bump it in future or to add any ideas or things I feel need to be added or changed. My schedule is open at the moment but is subject to change, so sometimes I'll have time to RP back and forth for a few posts and sometimes it might be a few days. If it'll be longer than 4 or 5 days at most I will endeavor to let you know.

I'd prefer a more dominant partner but I can switch that around if I need to. And at the moment I'm looking primarily for a futa or herm partner but I'd be willing to discuss female or male as well.

Right now I'm really interested in something with a good plot and involving either impregnation or the serious risk of impregnation by whatever partner.

I'm still interested in other plots but don't really have any other driving real cravings specifically but I'd be fine discussing a plot or craving of your own.

For anything I can come up with a plot working with a partner given a few back and forth posts it just takes some talking and communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom