Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corrupting His Ex (P) -Ladydark/CandiedCreativity-

Ladydark

The minds master
Marcus laid on the couch of his family's cabin, wearing nothing but a pair of pajama pants and drinking a beer. Once he was finished he stood up and crossed the room "It's time my new little toy learned her place..." He grabs a small jar from the side table and crouches in front of the body of a young nude female, the only thing she wore was a metal collar. He opens the jar of smelling salts and holds it under her nose for a few moments, he had her chained to the far wall of the cabin on a cheap foam mattress and away from any windows. "Wake up you little butch..." He makes sure she gets another good smell before closing it up and tossing the bottle aside, he then watches her.

Valerie, or Val, didn't know what had happened. She remembered sipping chamomile tea and watching television, but soon everything had turned black. Now, as she came to with a nasty smell in her nose. "What?" She opened her eyes and as they focused, she realized what was going on. "Marcus?" She shook her head and slowly pulled her new collar. Her eyes ran over the interior and she realized slowly that she wasn't home anymore. "What are you doing?" She looked down at the meager mattress and then followed the chain to the place that it had been welded to a metal hook in the wall. "Where am I?"

The redhead groaned, her head pounding as she tried to understand what the man was doing. A piece of her hair fell into her green eyes, but she didn't bother to sweep it away as she looked back up at Marcus. She used to think that his eyes were wonderful, but now bile rose up and she felt as if she would be sick.

He watches her wake up and grins as her eyes focus on him "Hey babe..." He continued to watch her as she looked around the room and almost chuckles as he sees the realization finally hit her eyes. "You... My dear Valerie... Are in your new home..." He reaches out and tucks the hair behind her ear before she pulls away and grins again, "I told you we would meet again after you left... Then you went and got married to that asinine doctor!" He grew angrier as he spoke, finally yelling and slapping her across the face. He stood and took a few steps back, "Well now you belong go me... You won't be seeing him or anyone else ever again... Do you hear me..." He moves closer again and bends down, grabbing her hair and making her look at him. "I own you now..."

He lets her go roughly and steps back again "And it's time I prove it to you..." She kicks off his pants and moves in on her, forcing her down onto her back and pushing her legs open.

The idea of Marcus calling her babe made Val's skin crawl as her eyes once more met his. He explained that this place was her new home, and she shook her head slowly, her eyes wide. The sick man tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear and she pulled back her head with her eyes still wide but her mouth, instead of surprised, took a disgusted shape. His voice, just the sound of it, made the girl want to vomit, but as he spoke, his face changed and suddenly his hand was coming towards her, leaving her with a reddening cheek. His next words chilled the girl, and as he bent down, she could feel her body shaking because she knew that he could be violent. She let out a gasp as he forced her head to looked up[ at him by her hair, and his next words made her very unsettled.

"No," she spoke, but suddenly he was away from her before coming back and forcing her onto her back. "Please, don't!" She struggled with the man, but he was to strong as he forced her legs apart. She pushed at his upper body and shook her head. "No, I don't want you! I want to go home!"

He laughs at her attempts to push him away from her and rubs his cock against her core slowly. "It doesn't matter if you want me or not Val... You're mine now... And this is home..." He uses one of his hands to hold hers a over her head as his other guides himself into her. "Nnn... See, I'm right at home..." He chuckles again as he enters her fully in one hard thrust. "The sooner you accept that... The better for you babe..." He starts a slow rough pace, letting her hands go and leaning down to massage and suckle her breasts, ignoring any cries of protest she makes, she'd learn soon enough that he's in charge. After a few minutes he sits up and holds her hips, starting to thrust faster "Tell me you're mine Val..." He reaches over and starts to flick her clit as he thrusts faster, he still knew how her body worked, he grins at her.

Valerie stayed silent as her ex laughed and rubbed his shaft over her slit. His words chilled her and she gasped as his hand grabbed her's and forced them up over her head. "No, please," her voice shook as she felt him slide into her. The thrust left her gasping for breath as he found that rough pace that he had always had. "Stop, please stop!" She groaned as he let her hands go and began to suck at a tender nipple. "No, no!" She grunted as he kept going, his moves becoming faster as her sat up and took hold of her hips. "I'm not!" She retorted with certainty, but her body had began to make juices that flowed freely as Marcus flicked her clit just like he used to. "Please don't!" She smacked at the hand on her clit and groaned as her head fell back and her mouth made a perfect little o.

Marcus grins and pulls his hand away after her pathetic slap, he could feel her starting to tighten up already, he couldn't have that. "Ah ah... Who said you could cum yet..." He pulls her up and has her sitting over his lap, him still deep inside her, but not moving. He holds her chin and makes her look at him, "You may have been able to fake for that pansy of a husband Val... All that sweet love making... Being soft and gentle..." He keeps her hips still in an almost iron grip, then rock his hips roughly only twice before stilling again. "But you forget I know this body... I trained this body..." He gets right in her face and grins, "You like it rough... And you like it hard... So tell me Val... Has your husband ever made you cum..." He stares her in the eyes and holds her hips as he thrusts into her with short hard thrusts, but stopping again as she starts to tense. "Has he ever made you scream... Arch your back... Make your toes curl..." He thrusts again, and again stopping too soon. "I've been watching you a long time Val... Put cameras in your room..." Again he teases her, never letting her look away from his eyes. "I may never have your heart... But that's not what I want..." He starts again, but slowly, he'd kept her on the edge this whole time. "Now I'll ask you again... Who owns this body..." Again stopping his movements, staring at her.

Val's eyes shut as Marcus forced her up so she sat on him with his shaft still buried within her. She could feel herself tightening on him, but soon her muscles relaxed as he forced her to look at him. Green clashed with purple as he spoke of her faking for her husband. "No," she whispered as he continued to speak. She groaned as he rocked his hips a couple of times before once more stopping and talking to her. She opened her mouth to retort that of course he had, but she let her lips close back together when he spoke of the screaming, intense orgasms. She hadn't felt like that in so long, and she had never thought about it being because her husband didn't treat her like property or like a whore. She groaned as he thrust deep inside a few more times before revealing that he had been watching her closely. Her body shook as he stopped his movements seemingly even quicker this time before asking her once again who owned her body. She didn't speak at first, but slowly she realized that he could keep her on edge all night if he wanted and it was pure, agonizing torture. "You are, just please..."

"Please what Val... You know that won't do..." Again he rocks her on his cock hard and fast, but again stopping all too soon for her. He leans forward and kisses her roughly, then stares at her and grins. "What's the matter babe... You're shaking..." He thrusts slowly a few times, knowing it would only drive her closer to a stronger climax. He leans close again and licks at her neck, nipping softly, one hand holding her hips still and the other massaging her breast softly. "You know what I want to hear..." He pinches her nipple lightly then stops all his teasing, making her stay still.

Oh, what the poor girl wouldn't do for relief as the burning climax waited just below the surface. "Please, I am yours, my body is yours, just please let me cum!" She remembered the first time that the man hadn't let her cum right away and this time was just as hard as tears built up in her eyes. She was betraying her husband in the worst of ways, and even if she didn't look for this, she felt her core giving in to pleasure.

He reaches up and holds her chin, making her look at him again. "That's right Val... I do own you..." He lets her go to hold her hips again, "Now you be a good little bitch... And watch me as I make you cum..." He holds her hips tighter and starts to trust into her hard, bringing her down on him harder. "From here on out, you only cum when I allow it... You got that Val... You look at me!" He slaps her face as she starts to close her eyes in bliss. "This is my gift to you..." He glares at her as he thrusts faster "So you better keep your fucking eyes open and on me..." He smirks and looks her in the eye, "Or I'll keep you on edge for a full week... And don't think I won't... You're my bitch and you'll do as I say... Now if you don't want a beating... You'll call me Master as I let you cum..." He stares at her and keeps it up, he could feel her starting to clamp down on him and see her fighting to keep her eyes on him. There was no better torture method then pure pleasure, you can fight against pain, but who wants to stop feeling good... Val belonged to him now, and he was going to make sure she knew that from now on, her training has only just begun.

Back
Top Bottom