Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darius Fallenstar's Many Ideas (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariusfallenstar

Meteorite
Greetings and thanks for taking the time to look my request thread over. You'll find the specific stories that I'd be interested in exploring in the links below. Should you enjoy my writing style, I would be happy to discuss other roles in addition to the specific outlines I've detailed here.

Note: Some of my links only apply to Elliquiy - rather than migrate all the content over here, I'm just going to keep the links unless it becomes confusing or a problem. In addition, I'd be happy to do most of these via YIM or AIM as well.

Posting Frequency: I tend to post *at least* once a week on any thread that I accept, and often more.

Partner Requirements: I'm looking for someone comfortable averaging around 2-3 paragraphs (around 250 words) per post. I thrive on descriptive erotica (check out my essays for details) and have included some examples of my favorite threads below to help give you an idea of my style and the sort of writing I enjoy in a partner.

Flexibility: I've got a whole bunch of ideas, but none are set in stone. Come with ambitious twists and ideas of your own. Co-writing is always better when both parties contribute equally.

Fantasy Examples

Modern Example

Sci-fi Example

Essays

Ideas are sorted by genre. I'm willing to make any idea either more or less smutty, depending on what you bring to the table.

~Modern~

Pure Elegance
Scenario: I'm inspired to play a story initially set to focus on the events of a single evening: a grand event (ball, gala, etc.) in an exotic location (Venice perhaps). Influential and powerful people are gathered to discuss the sort of business that could change the world - but the emphasis of the story is on the 12-15 hours during which our characters meet and seduce one another. I'm thinking my character would be an older businessman or lawyer. Yours might be his equal, or the daughter of one of the people at the event. Regardless of how we manage it, the seduction should be layered - elegant and subtle - with temptation, flirting, teasing. The 12-15 hours should take a while; let's explore nuance and really drive the thermostat as high as we can. After, if we decide for a sequel or to do more, we can.
Inspirational Image
Wanted: This story will benefit *greatly* from a partner who is interested in all the layers of seduction (I'm thinking Anara from Firefly) and who genuinely enjoys power exchanges. We may explore some BDSM elements (to be discussed). Otherwise, my usual request for visually erotic partners applies heavily here, as the smut won't arise for a while.

Devoted
Scenario: After becoming a Nun, your character discovers that her needs are tempting her beyond her resolve, so she turns to the father of the order for guidance... (BDSM/seduction/power exchange/corruption, etc.)
Inspirational Image
Wanted: This one will feature a mix of psychology and vaguely religious themes, so be comfortable with them.

Scholastic Fun
Scenario: I've got an itch for a high school or college roleplay between a student and teacher. I'm open to a variety of themes, some long term and some short. Here are the most prominent ones that come to mind:
The Psychology of Desire: Your character has taken a deep interest in her Cognitive Psychology teacher, enough of one for a game of manipulation and corruption to lead down a deep, dark, rabbit hole (bondage/corruption/manipulation/possible blackmail)
Lolita: In a reverse of the previous, your school teacher is an attractive, married man. We'll enjoy some cat and mouse seduction here (adultery/risky locations/sneaking/forbidden romance)
Wicked Professor: Similar to the first idea, this one will feature more overt mind-control or blackmail elements and may include n\c elements with memory alteration, etc. (n-c/bdsm/mind alterations and control)
Joining the Cheer Squad: I'm open to most things cheer-related here and might even roleplay as multiple men in a smuttier story (probably best for a one-shot). Come with ideas.
Fun with Chemistry: This one will focus on a burgeoning and natural attraction between student and teacher (possible adultery/forbidden romance/risky locations/romantic elements/teacher-student)
Inspirational Image 1
Inspirational Image 2
Inspirational Image 3
Teacher 1
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Coach
Wanted: Since these roles vary wildly, there is no one ideal partner - fetishes should include age\size\experience differences, power exchanges, and all the things associated with scholastic roleplays.

Trouble Home to Roost
Scenario: This is a fairly straight-forward story: playboy, wealthy father finds out he has a daughter (or half-daughter, or through some contrivance a step-daughter) who appears at his door looking for handouts. Their relationship rapidly develops and gets complex. I'd like to add another few layers though: what if the daughter ends up having a head for business? Perhaps she was sent by her mother to dig for money and decides to side with Daddy? Perhaps we add some alternative intrigue to make the smut a little nuanced and deep.
Inspirational Image
Wanted: Ideally, a partner for this should be comfortable writing a character that *appears* shallow and manipulated, but has some layers and mystery we can explore.

~Supernatural~

The Village of Whispers
Scenario: Two young people (our characters, possibly related) stumble on a deserted village. The place is enchanted and has many modern amenities, but once within the village the two are trapped. There are many places to explore and some people may show up. However, in time the two will come to realize that the village exists to corrupt and twist them.
This is a 1 on 1 or small group version of this thread that I started some time ago. We'd simplify it to keep it do-able for just us, but I'd run a few of the NPCs. If you're the sort of writer that enjoys playing multiple female characters, we could negotiate including other aspects as well.
Wanted: Looking for some creative world building and story telling here - a fusion of two visions with a healthy amount of smut and some supernatural elements to keep us on our toes.

The Countess (Two Scenarios)
Scenarios:
First Scenario: Your character is a wealthy, privileged woman - perhaps a princess. She was happily married, until she learned that vampires exist. Now, more than anything, she wants to become one. My character, the vampire, is considered one of the most prominent of his kind (and the only one she could find). In order to convince him to turn her, she must gradually degrade herself more and more to please him...
Second Scenario: Your character is an ancient vampire, the last of her kind and powerful. In a world with little to no supernatural creatures, she's decided to find a mate worthy of making her equal. Unfortunately, her ideal man is indisposed - perhaps he's taken or married to his job. I'm thinking he might be a career mercenary, or the CEO of a prominent company developing pharmaceuticals that can enhance humans. Given her wealth and power, your character has decided to see it as a challenge: not a hypnotism or forced seduction. Despite her nature, she wants this man to truly be with her, heart and soul, when she turns him.
Inspirational Image
Wanted: I'd like a partner willing to discuss a unique take on vampire lore here. Definitely keeping it erotic, but maybe playing with how "turning" works - drawing it out, changing the mechanics, etc. I'm going for lots of tease, seduction, and corruption in this one - so a partner with a strong, seductive, visual style is a must.

Looks Like a Cowgirl
Scenario: I'm thinking this will be a vaguely "Supernatural" or "Blade 3" flavored story pitting your character (the ass-kicking bait) and my character the muscle with a side of tech/supernatural thrown in. Perhaps both of our characters have a long history? Supernatural powers in their own right? Or just met and decided they hunt well together. Regardless, I see this as a sultry team up against evil.
Inspirational Image
Wanted: An ideal partner for this one is comfortable with a mixture of supernatural violence, monsters, utter ass kicking, and a large helpin' of over-the-top deviant deliciousness. Possible events including/involving monster partners up for discussion, as well.

Send in the Russian
Scenario: Veteran field operative Col Daniels has been everywhere, seen everything. But a rising threat has everyone on the defensive. A seemingly supernatural criminal agency has risen out of both China and the Middle East, but with operatives everywhere. Realizing that he is outmatched and that he needs an ally, he reaches out for the woman he helped train years ago. A woman who might have the ability to help balance the tables: the Russian.
Proposed Story: This is a supernatural spy thriller with some Marvel-esque elements. Our characters will have a fun experience/power dynamic and the story will include twists that help them develop as an effective team against an overwhelming enemy.
Wanted: Writers for this one should be comfortable with everything in the spy gamut – from the undercover sleaze story to adventure and espionage.

School of the Dark Arts
Scenario: This story is a mixture of Harry Potter meets Lev Grossman’s “The Magicians.” It features a modern world with magic hidden from the view of normal. Unlike the innocent-seeming wizard schools of the books, however, each school of magic is highly competitive with the other. This has caused them to have incredibly high requirements for their students, and to reward their faculty with a variety of wicked incentives to do well. In the Winston School of Magic, Primary Gerald Harn is well known as the most intelligent, strictest teacher around. Secretly, behind closed doors, he is happily willing to use his magical talents to improve his reputation or bend the rules, not to mention indulge himself.
Inspirational Image
Inspirational Image
Proposed Story: Your character is ambitious, top of her class, and eager to enter the world of magic she’s always dreamed of. When magic ends up being horribly hard – not just the rote memorization of faux-Latin phrases, she realizes that she needs an ally, preferably one of her professors. Unfortunately, the professor she decides to enlist happens to be one of the wickedest men she’s ever met. This story will feature magic, corruption, Dom/sub elements and adventure as the various houses compete against one another.
Wanted: My ideal partner wants to play someone ambitious, intelligent, and over eager. She’s perhaps a little naive about the realities of the school, but quick to grasp at straws and embraces the Dom/sub elements. We may include magical hypnotism (perhaps your character doesn’t remember what her teacher is doing to her?) or manipulation of various sorts – including shapeshifting and body alterations.

Maleficent and Her Raven
Scenario: Let's take a twist on the new Maleficent movie. After the end credits, before, or during; it doesn't matter. I'd like to explore an adult relationship between her and her empowered/shapeshifting Raven.
Wanted: This is definitely going to be a much smuttier take on the new Disney film. An ideal partner for this would be comfortable exploring the "open minded" creativity of the fae, along with the idealized Disney world. There may be some bestiality in this one (up for discussion), along with some dark and twisted ideas - basically, come with some thoughts and comfort being a wickedly powerful enchantress who happens to have an amazing libido (or maybe her magic causes her to become aroused? Who knows!).

~Sci-fi~

Programming Gone Awry
Scenario: Set fifty or so years from now, humanity has managed to create the "perfect" companion. My character (up for debate if he's an attractive businessman with little time on his hands, or a slovenly, unappealing ogre), goes to the companion store and sets about customizing his ideal playmate. Of course, his first and primary ambition is to create the ultimate sex toy. But things go awry. Either the code has a bug, or his well-designed model gets somehow swapped out with a military-grade/spy version of what he's looking for. Regardless, he ultimately gets way more than he bargained for. Especially when owning her starts drawing him into unintended "adventures."
Wanted: This could be a long or short term story; I'm entirely flexible with where we go and many of the core concepts. I mainly want a partner comfortable with taking a deeper (perhaps action packed or even humorous) story and wrapping it around a lovely veneer of smutty deliciousness.

The Oracle
Scenario: In the far future, technology has advanced to the point that it can explain (or do) many things. But the visions of a special group of Oracles are entirely inexplicable. When a prominent (possibly new?) Oracle (your character) has a vision that requires the most powerful military group in the sector reach out for a cunning thug for help against an unknown threat, things get interesting.
Inspirational Image
Long Term: Think Firefly. A series of adventures with a scallywag pirate of a man who has a heart of gold, but the ambitions and dreams of a king. Your character is his conscious, guide, confidante, and source of endless mystery.
Short Term\One Shot: In this version, my character is a demanding asshole. He wants what he wants in exchange for his help. This one is more NC/Bondagey probably.
Wanted: A partner comfortable with myths and mysteries in a hard sci-fi universe. Someone familiar with Firefly.

Unlikely Allies
Scenario: Set in a sci-fi, cyberpunk-esque future, this story forces two rival assassins to work together.
Inspirational Image 1
Inspirational Image 2
My character
Long Term: In the long term scenario, I envision our characters being first forced to work together by a wealthy patron, but coming to gradually realize how much they value each others' company. Alternatively, perhaps the patron continues to pair the two together, allowing a gradual connection as ever-increasingly interesting scenarios are introduced. Perhaps the patron deliberately puts them in situations where sexuality is called for (disguised as a couple) and he seems to enjoy using money and manipulation to make the two usually cold-blooded killers fit his diabolical machinations
Short Term\One Shot: In a shorter variety, our characters are on a mission and exposed to a pathogen that renders them sexually drawn, perhaps even addicted, to one another. Adventures and hi-jinx ensues.
Wanted: This story will benefit from a partner who is comfortable with sci-fi adventure, with a strong knowledge of how to write descriptive erotica without over-sexualizing it (at first).

~Fantasy~

Unlocking the Past
Scenario: In this fantasy game, the elven culture is far more free and sexually open than normal. Humans have not spread and remain more-or-less within their cities and villages, and many are well known for their burgeoning magical arts and growing libraries of knowledge and insight.
Inspirational Image
Proposed Story: Your character is an elven princess, strong and proud, graceful and accomplished with her swords. When she overhears a rumor of some threat or prophesy, she leaves the elven city to seek out a human scholar to help her discover the possible threats facing the elven people. When she finds the school of scholars and is told to take Eric, one of the more mystically-inclined but impulsive (and naïve) students, she stumbles on a deeper truth: the world is older than she thinks, and ancient civilizations remain in the shadows, plotting against those who live in the light. As the two delve into their relationship, my character – the scholar – will come into his own, and your character will discover truths about herself and her people. This roaming story will feature much adventure and exploration, along with a mixture of role reversals as time passes.
Wanted: This story will benefit from an outgoing, curious partner who is comfortable with an overt sexuality and writing action scenes.

Harem Girl (Two Scenarios)
Scenarios:
First: Your character was a well-trained harem girl whose master was killed (or ended up being a horrible monster) and never had a chance to consummate with her (perhaps because she fled). She comes across my character - an utter brute who would probably have no interest in her but her body. At first, she has to seduce him just enough to keep him interested - without giving in and potentially losing her guide and protector. Eventually people chasing her come and the two end up on the run, fighting and getting closer as the stakes get higher.
Second: Your character deliberately infiltrates a wealthy Vizir's harem in order to seduce his handsome son (who has proclaimed that he will only marry one woman ever, but has no intention of ever doing so). Not only does she have to contend with her new "would be" husband, but she has to somehow catch the eye of the son. Heh. She might end up in a complex situation involving both if she's not careful...
Inspirational Image
Wanted: An ideal partner for this is really comfortable in the role of sultry, tempting, alluring tease. Everything else is negotiable.

Fighting in the Pits
Scenario: This lightly fantasy-themed story will feature gladiators with supernatural powers in a Spartan-like free society. Women and men are equals, valued for their minds and abilities in combat. The story will open simply enough: characters meeting in an arena. The meeting could be to help decide a character's fate (perhaps the society waives a person's guilt if they succeed at a challenge) or an exhibition match between two well known warriors. What happens during and after the fight is up for grabs. Perhaps our characters decide to team up, or are recruited to go on a perilous mission?
Inspirational Image
Wanted: A fellow author interested in a Spartan/300-esque violent sexcapade. This one can go long or short term, depending.

Brazen Witch
Scenario: In a mid-to-low fantasy world, where magic is fairly rare and monsters exist but are secretive, a witch has taken up a home in the desert. This particular witch does nothing to hide her magic or the twisted, sometimes sexual, games she plays with anyone who dares enter her territory. Legends have it, she throws mirages of her naked, nubile body out over ravines to lure passersby to their deaths. Thad Olchre is a wanderer, a man with a mystical nature that he conceals incredibly well. When traveling through the witch’s domain, he discovers she is powerful enough to tempt his interest…and frustrate him to no end.
Inspirational Image
Proposed Story:This story will feature a sort of magical give-and-take between two highly accomplished characters. Your character will be the brazen witch – yours to mold, but I envision her as being outgoing, highly sexual, and somewhat spoiled by her powers. She’d be chiefly good as illusions and mind manipulation, but also able to cast numerous secondary spells (perhaps even summon spirits). My character would be similar, although his magic would be more useful in conflict and overcoming threats. He’d see (with effort) through most of her illusions, but neither of the pair would be entirely immune or able to god-mode past the other. Ultimately, their pairing would be quite frustrating for each of them and, perhaps, even a little humorous. Once they establish a relationship (of sorts), the reason for Thad’s travels will become known and the pair will need to venture out into the world for adventures unknown.
Wanted: Someone comfortable playing snarky, who is good with descriptions of magic and the occult while being able to play an exchange of powers that is fair and not god-modey. I’m looking for sly and subtly sexy, with a huge dose of snark and playfulness.

A Demonic Target
Scenario: This story is set in a fantasy world and centers on a trio of assassins: two women who are rivals from different guilds, and an elf shadow dancer with a mysterious past. The rivals are hired to hunt and retrieve an ancient manuscript stolen by the shadow dancer, and then told to kill him. Getting close and obtaining the manuscript is going to be difficult, however, as the elf is supernaturally canny and has his guard up. On top of that, both guilds have sent allies to help their agents and get in the way of their rivals, resulting in a truly daunting mixture of possible outcomes.
Inspirational Image
Wanted: I'm looking for partners who enjoy action and tension. For the long term and group versions, I'd like to build on the seduction and rogue elements of the story, the espionage and magic. I expect that the erotic details will matter a lot to keep the tension high, as I doubt this story will be front-loaded with sexual elements (though it may.....).

~Hentai/Mixed Genre/Alternative~

Shapeshifters on the Loose
Scenario: This story features humans who have been experimented on and transformed into shapeshifters. They can become any number of interesting animals or hybrids, or even other people, though every shift has a cost (they become hungry, or shifting into a specific shape is accompanied by thinking like that thing, or they become highly aroused, etc.).
Special: I normally do not like any form of gender bending in my roleplays. In this one, provided at least one female player is present, I’ll accept other male players (and maybe even allow some mixing up) but that will be discussed. I will always be male.
Wanted: Descriptive, fun-loving, flirty, creative types. I love shapeshifting, so let’s explore and feel free to do so regularly.

Tricky Pixie and the Dragon
Scenario: Everyone knows that once you catch a pixie, you get a wish. Everyone also knows that catching pixies is impossible. Then again, nothing is impossible if you’re a dragon.
Inspirational Image
Proposed Story: This story features a pixie with a secret agenda: she wants to save her people or accomplish some task (can be discussed). Knowing a certain ancient and powerful shapeshifting dragon happens to have a fascination for her kind, she allows herself to be captured once or twice, then refuses to allow it any further until she has help. The story would include fun capture and tease elements, coupled with high fantasy. It could include action and adventure or comedy, depending.
Wanted: I’d like to go playful and cute/sexy here. Ideally, my partner will feel comfortable in the skin of an immortal, magical creature that delights in all sorts of games and play, even the sexual kind, and finds herself fascinated by dragons.

Neko Challenge
Scenario: When Alex stumbles on strange pod that seems to have recently crashed, he discovers the most incredible thing ever: the pod comes with a control pad which displays a whole variety of species. After a little fiddling, he learns that he can mix them together to form something entirely new. But what happens when he pushes the red button?
Proposed Story: I call this “Neko Challenge” because my idea is that (based on discussion or whim) my character essentially uses the pod to create a unique type of Neko, with traits that pique him on some level. The long term version will feature things like loyalty and fierceness. Once crafted the girl that is released comes with quite a bit of knowledge “built in” to her, but no socialization and no real life experience. We’ll explore their mutual exploration and her development together.
Wanted: Someone who is up for the challenge of having some aspects of her character’s appearance and personality determined through the writing and roleplay, followed by growth and (of course) one level of smutty fun or another.

Infertile Hubby
Scenario: In this absolutely smutty/hentai themed story, your character comes from a big family – everyone is extremely fertile and enjoys the act of procreation. Having just turned 22, she’s gotten her degree and met the wealthy man of her dreams. Now, both of them want children but hubby just doesn’t seem able to deliver the goods. Ends up, he’s got almost no sperm! Thus, ever reliant on the family treasure of potent goodies, your character returns to her family for help.
Inspirational Image
Inspirational Image
Wanted: Someone who likes writing depraved fun would be good. As an aside, can't you picture the awkward humor of the two characters in the inspirational images looking at each other when those shots were taken? I did. It made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom