Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want a challenge, a surprise. Guy looking for Unique Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tes1995

Moon
To be honest, I'm not sure what I want. But I do know that I want it very sexual, very kinky, very sensual. And possibly very long. It is very hard to find ladies who are fine with what I'm into, who actually work to help form a RP, and who don't just walk out and never reply back.

But I want a shock. Something I haven't heard of before, no, something I haven't thought of before. I want some down and dirty, all 5 senses included, mutual stuff. Roll out the kink lists, I want to hear yours and I want to see what you think of mine. PM me if you're interested. Be aware though, I'm probably not going to be on every day and at times I will leave, but I will let you know if I intend to come back and when I'm leaving. I only RP in PM.

So, let's get this all on the table, see who still is interested. I have weird and disturbing kinks to some. If you're unsure about how some of these would work, or what they are, feel free to ask me in your message.

Facesitting
Ass Worship
Mother-Son Incest
Sister-Brother Incest
BDSM
Furry
Romance/True Love
Pregnancy
Ass Sniffing (My favorite, some sort of feral desire I suppose, the scent is extremely erotic to me, very sensual)
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving)
Mistress/Pet/Slave
Master (me)/Pet/Slave
Scat (Not necessary, I know how much it puts people off)
Marriage/Eloping
Literacy (Good Grammar)
Virginity
Flexibility
Open-Mindedness (Be willing to try things)
Ability To Be Descriptive (Vividness, basically)
Public Sex (Depending on the setting)
Additional Female Characters (Depends, run it by me about your thoughts)
Ability To Be Both Dominant And Submissive
Creativity
Compassion
Lactation/Breastfeeding

Things I'm Not Okay With

Blood and Gore
Urine
RP Abandonment (With no explanation)
Set Reply Lengths (This really annoys me, it's not always quantity, but quality, lighten up people)
Illiteracy (Bad grammar)
Torture (This depends on your definition and situation)
Fandoms (I like to play as myself/character, but if you want to play as a fandom character, run them by me, I only know some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom