Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Pet (SweetMarie and Myself)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Those were the sounds that Nyssa heard, the sound was clear to her. “Explosives.” She thought as she ran. Her best friend and been kidnapped and she was after the culprits, she had to safe the princess. She turns, but quickly as she saw a group of men aim their guns, she dove back to the cover of the corner she had just turned from. “Nyssa pull back… We can’t pursuit, bombs just went off below you.” Her commander told her through her communication device. “No shit I heard the explosions and I am not leaving her.” She answers. “The building is coming down.” The voice says. She growls and grabs the comm unit out of her ear, “I am not leaving her!” She yells as she tossed it down. The green glad woman put her bow down and then takes the hood off. Being a half breed in the service of the vampire royal family was hard, she had to work twice as hard and considering that the only weapon she used was a bow, she was the ridicule of the squad of bodyguards. She moves her head as the bullets pierced the walls, since she was an avid Green Arrow fan, she made sure to dress like her favorite hero. She pulled out her Iphone and earphones and she pressed play and she put the phone away. Metallica’s Enter the Sandman started blaring in her ears, she picked up and kissed her weapon. “Time to go to work.” She says.

She knew that she had to work fast for the building would crumble or tumble to the side. She pulled an arrow from her quiver and set it upon her bow. She moved away from her cover and then pulled back the string, when she got to her sixty pound draw weight, her three fingers let go of the string and the arrow flew towards its target. She pulled out an arrow just as fast and then got on one knee and she repeated the steps and fired.

Thud.

Thud.

She watched the bodies fall to the ground and ran off towards the stairs, “Two down, four to go.” She told herself. She turned the corner and she groans as she was hit with the butt of a gun. Her attacker threw a kick, but she was able to deflect the kick with her bow, she punched the vampire and smirks. The vampire threw a wild punch and she ducked under it and smacked her bow behind his knee causing him to fall to one knee. After that she kicked him in the face with her knee. She ran up the two remaining fleets of stairs and when she got to the roof door, she slammed into it and she staggers outside. She noticed that the two kidnappers were on the adjacent roof top. She noticed an item in the hand of one and that was not the best thing to see. She gasps as the build starts to fall to its side, she started to slide down.

The kidnappers run down the stairs and the one with the detonator pressed the button setting the remaining explosives. Nyssa made up her mind and she jumped off the roof as she did, Nyssa heard the explosion behind her, “Shit this seemed better in my head… I am going to feel this for quite some time.” She thought. It was after her inner speech did, she realize that gravity was doing its work, “Oh fuck…. Parkour does not cover shit like these…” She yells. She noticed the group and she braced herself, she crashed through the window and she did a barrel roll. As she rolled she pulled out an arrow and got it on her bow and when she came out of the roll, she aimed and fired it, and she didn’t even bother watch the body drop. It was at this point that the one that had her friend let her go and she grabs an arrow and slammed it into the guy’s head. She looks at her friend, “Holy shit! Did you see that I just jumped off an exploding building…? The Matrix ain’t got nothing on me!” She says improving the Training Day quote from Denzel Washington.

It was after few minutes after her retrieval of her friend that her adrenaline started to wear off, “Oh shit I don’t feel so good.” She tells her. She looks at her leg and there was a large shard of glass embedded into her right leg, “Oh well isn’t that pretty.” She says. She limps to some stairs and sits down, “Fuck I think my back is fried.” She adds. She grabs the glass with both hands and then pulls as she pulled it out her blood sprayed all over the place, “Fuck!” She yells. The other bodyguards ran over and surrounded the princess. Nyssa’s commanding officer walks over, “You disobeyed a direct order to retreat!” He yells. Nyssa puts a finger in her ear then checks it. She struggles up and then cocks her head back and brings it forward hitting his nose breaking it. Her commander staggers back and then got up. “You bitch you broke my nose!” He exclaims. She laughs “Yeah I did break it and you know what I would do it again… It were not for me she wouldn’t be here! She would be who knows where…. What did you do huh?” She yells back. She laughs, “You took the coward’s way out. She is a friend and there is no way I would let her be taken.” She says. She jabs his shoulder, “What would you think the king and queen would say if they knew I was the only one that went through hell and back to make sure that their daughter was not butchered…. I have the leg wound and the burnt back so don’t test me.” She adds. The pain became too much and she sat back down, “Oh shit its painful we got a medic Jack?” She asks. Jack her commanding officer sighs, “Shit out of luck… He died.” He answers.

Marybeth sat in her room like a prisoner that she had grown accustomed to being after all she was the princess. Marybeth sat in her spot watching the door she could hear things outside the door the sounds of guns, the crying of men in pain, and the thudding sound of men falling dead to the floor. This was looking bad Marybeth slowly stood up in her spot watching the door closely. “Shit.” She said softly to herself as she saw the door knob start to turn. Marybeth took a deep breath they were here and they were ready to kill.

The door flung open and there were a ton of men stampeding into her room. “What the hell?” she snapped “Get out!” she ordered as one of the strange men came over to her. Her arm lashed out and three long deep slashes appeared cross his face from her skin leaving a deep stain of red on her finger nails. “Bitch!” the man hissed at her grabbing her roughly. “Ouch!” she yelp as the first set of bombs went off making Marybeth flinch in her spot. “What was…” she was cut off before she could ask anything as a man moved in front of her. “Sorry princess but we need to be in a hurry.” He said with a wicked grin. He wasn’t really apologizing as he grabbed her by the hips and throws her over his large shoulder.

Marybeth was being man handled but a bunch of apes in men’s costumes. “Put me down this instant.” She growled as they went leaving her room the next explosion came from her room making her jump that wasn’t good did her guards think she was dead? No impossible! She started kicking and screaming someone had to hear her and know she was alive. “You five that way.” the man holding her said pointing down one of the millions of hallways in her palace “You three that way.” he pointed in the opposite direction “Be careful not to set off the bombs to early.” He warned his comrades and started off again.

Marybeth couldn’t believe she was being kidnapped and by a bunch of idiots where were her guards… no better yet where the hell was Nyssa! Marybeth knew the only way out of these place was going up and over to the southern tower where there was an exit that probably wasn’t covered cause it meant you had to jump a large distance to get to it. “Let me go!” Marybeth demanded punching the man’s back and he growled “Don’t think I won’t hurt you just because you’re the princess.” He growled in a deep raspy voice. Marybeth thought about it she wasn’t much for pain sure she enjoyed giving it out but not taking it. Her mouth pursed closed she took a deep breath as another four loud booms filled her ears.

“That’s our sign!” the man said running off with his men towards the southern tower. It wasn’t going to be fun and if they feel she wasn’t going to escape being hurt. Her legs and body wiggled to get out of this mans grip as his hands grabbed for her round butt cheek and slapped it harshly. “Ouch you ass hole!” she growled or more like hissed at him.

“Nyssa!” she screamed once they got to the top of the castle and stood on the edge. This guy was really going to jump to the tower that even she couldn’t make it too with someone in her arms. “Hold on tight princess… unless you want me to drop you!” he said with glee as he jumped to it. Her hands dug into his back gripping tightly to him. She didn’t want to fall down to the ground below them.

It was amazing they actually made it to the other side and landed safely on the tower. “Shit!” she mumbled as he placed her on the ground. “Now be a good girl and do what we say or we’ll turn your castle to rubble.” He said with a dominating voice and Marybeth growled to herself. How dare he try to make her submit and where the hell was Nyssa? “Did you set everything up?” he asked one of the more subservient men and he nodded “Yes sir.” This wasn’t looking good something was about to happen. “When someone walks out blow it up.” He ordered his men and he nodded as the larger man grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the exit. The roof door opened harshly slamming into the side of the castle and out staggered Nyssa. God was Marybeth glade to see her although it took her long enough to find her. “Nyssa!” Marybeth yelled as she was pulled inside and down a flight of stairs. “Set the damn thing off!” he ordered his men and he pushed the button. Marybeth shook her head rapidly trying to stop the man before he could push it but there was no way Marybeth could get to it in time. The large man gripped her wrist tightly and knew that the grip would most likely leave a large bruise in its place.

Marybeth was being pulled along and she thought to herself if Nyssa was dead she better be very dead cause if she wasn’t she was going to kill her herself. The window shattered making everyone jump and stare. Marybeth glared at Nyssa as she barrel rolled out and just as quickly fired arrows at her kidnappers. The large man let her go and quickly he was dead. Marybeth looked at Nyssa unamused and slightly mad she had taken so long. “It took you long enough.” Marybeth said turning her head away from Nyssa to show she was mad at her. “And I thought you were my friend you should have been to my rescue twelve minutes ago.” Marybeth said with a grin.

Marybeth wasn’t to mad at Nyssa she after all was her best and maybe only friend she had. “OF course you don’t feel good you idiot you jumped all the way over here and probably broke something.” Marybeth insisted watching her friend with her arms crossed over her chest. Marybeth watched as Nyssa pulled the piece of large glass out of her body letting blood spray. “What a waist.” She said with a sigh watching her blood. Marybeth looked at her guards as they finally made it to her and surrounded her.

Marybeth chuckled in enjoyment as Nyssa broke the commander’s nose her hand covering her mouth to muffle the chuckles. Marybeth looked at the commander he ordered her to not save her? Marybeth smiled widely Nyssa called Marybeth her friend it somehow made Marybeth extremely happy. Marybeth was over joyed with the fact Nyssa wouldn’t allow anyone to take Marybeth from her. Marybeth looked at Nyssa “I can take care of the wounds and burns on you Nyssa.” Marybeth said with a powerful and stern voice. “If you want me too that is.” Marybeth grinned she was going to make this painful for Nyssa but it was also going to help heal Nyssa as well.

She was not paying attention to Marybeth, she heard her words and she chuckles as she was being chastised for being late. She struggles to get up, “Look Jack I understand that you wanted your men to be safe, but your first priority is the family… Your actions were against protocol, but hey what they don’t know won’t hurt them.” She points out. Jack looks at her, “You wouldn’t tell them that I put my men’s lives over the princess’?” He asks. Nyssa hobbles to Marybeth, “What matters is that their daughter is safe and to be honest whatever choices we made do not have to be disclosed to them unless you feel they have to know.” She tells him. She looks at Marybeth, “So you hurt?” She asks her with a smile. She took her Iphone out and turned it off before putting it away. She looks at the window at the rubble, “Shit you are one crazy half breed.” She thought.

She then remembered what the princess had said and she faces her. “Well excuse me for not being here right away mistress.” She jokes. She laughs, “Well I would have been here sooner if it were not for the people shooting at me… Well not to mention I had to worry about a collapsing building so do me a favor Marybeth… Cut me some slack… I think I have earned it considering what I just put myself through or maybe next time I will do what this butt munchers did and take the longer way…. Then you would be in their clutches.” She tells her. Jack turns his head, “Hey I heard that Nyssa.” He calls out. She sighs in relief as she mentioned that she could heal her. It was the sound of her powerful voice that made her weak in the knees, her submissive side creeping out a little. “You know what…. That sounds perfect my friend, but first,” She limped back to the stairs and sat down, “Oh this is much better.” She says out loud. Jack walks over to Marybeth, “Your highness there are two options for you…. A chopper is on the roof waiting or a car is downstairs waiting to take you to the castle.” He states.

The castle that had just been blown to oblivion was a retreat castle, a castle were the royals could be alone and away from all things political. Nyssa looks over at her friend, she was the only half breed in the entire castle of purebloods. She was an outcast, the product of a vampire and human love affair. The queen and her mother Talia were good friends after her mother had saved the queen’s life. Their friendship was so great that when her mother was on her death bed, she asked the queen to take her daughter in and the queen accepted her into her coven. It was hard for Nyssa as she was shunned by the others in the castle. That made her bitter towards the others that was until Marybeth came along and befriended her. She always wondered why she had done so, but when it happened she was glad the isolation was over. They were inseparable much to the chagrin of her father who while he was glad his daughter had a friend he did not like it that it was a half breed.

She snapped back to reality and then looks around, “Well at least my pony girl tack is not destroyed.” She mumbles to herself. Being twenty six, she had dabbled in forms of fetishes she was younger and when she was not on the clock and she came to find out that she was naturally submissive and that she loved pony play. She wanted to have a master or mistress, but her last mistress broke what she considered the code and thus she stopped her play. It was quite contradictory considering the line of work she was in. Her stubbornness, the arrogance, the way she carried herself was to hide the fact that she was a submissive woman. “So Marybeth we doing this or what?” She asks. The mask she wore to hide the real her was suffocating, she wanted to be herself in front of everyone, but she knew that as long as she was a bodyguard the mask would be present. She puts her right hand on the hood and moves her hand back taking the hood off. Before everyone was a beautiful woman with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

Marybeth looked at the guard commander who she really forgot his name a million times over. He meant nothing to her but someone her parents put in charge of protecting her, which it ended up he’d rather protect his men then her. Marybeth nodded as Nyssa seemed to scold the commander for having chosen his men rather than their princess. Sure Marybeth didn’t mind eventually she would have killed those men the second she walked out of the place. Marybeth wasn’t weak like she liked to play for the others. Nyssa wouldn’t tell on him but Marybeth was the one he’d really have to worry about she may not be the king or queen but she was their daughter and had some power. Marybeth turned her head looking at Nyssa with stern eyes as Nyssa hobbled her way to her. Sure Nyssa was right as long as she was safe it didn’t matter who saved her in her parents mind. The only part on Marybeth that even had a lingering pain was her ass cheek when that horrible man spanked it like she was a child to shut her up. “I’m fine.” Marybeth said eyeing her only friend.

Marybeth’s lips turned up into a large grin as she called her ‘mistress’ that word made her mouth water she like the idea of making Nyssa her own personal play toy. Sure Marybeth knew it was a joke coming out of Nyssa’s beautiful full lips but she was bound and determined to one day make Nyssa her pet! Why would Marybeth cut her any slack she never did before why would she start now? Marybeth crossed her arms over her chest showing her disapproval of her wanting to so called ‘cut her slack’. “Fine just this once.” She said under her breath. Marybeth then decided she was going to take care of Nyssa’s injures and while she was at it maybe cause her a bit of pain in the process. Marybeth watched Nyssa hobble away from her and then sat down. Marybeth sighed as she watched her best friend sit down.

Marybeth’s head whipped around to look at the commander as he informed her she had two options a helicopter or a car. It was more likely she would be attacked in the car but Marybeth hated heights. “The car but first let’s take care of Nyssa.” She motioned to her crazy half breed friend. Sure Marybeth didn’t want to go back to the castle she didn’t get along with the royalty it was all about the politics of life and Marybeth didn’t want that.

Nyssa was always an outsider in the castle for the pure fact she wasn’t of high status and worse yet she was a mix breed which made things even worse for her. Marybeth was much like Nyssa she didn’t have any friends or not real friends. Her so called friends only used her to gain higher status in the royalty, and she found out and soon became isolated to herself. Nyssa was the only exception cause she wasn’t like the others she was born an outcast and she was cute. Their friendship wasn’t something Marybeth’s father approved of but at least Marybeth had a friend and someone who might protect her for the rest of her life.

Marybeth raised her hand to her bone chopsticks out of her hair letting her long over flowing white hair bounce down onto her back and shoulders. Marybeth was probably the easiest royalty to be sighted in the palace for many reasons but having long white hair that looked more like silk then hair was a dead giveaway or maybe it was the almost glowing electric blue eyes that looked like they could see right through you. “We can go now and I’ll get to fixing your wounds or we can fix them here.” She grinned widely at Nyssa as she walked over to her friend letting her fingers graze over her burned back. Her touch was gentle but she knew that it’d hurt Nyssa after all it was a harsh burn. That burn would have killed a human quickly but a lot of things Nyssa did would have killed a human.

Nyssa looks at her take the chopsticks out of her hair and watched her hair fall down to her back. Her cheeks flushed red and she quickly turns away trying her hardest to hide. She looks back towards her and this time it wasn’t her hair it was her eyes. “Shit no I can’t stare… She might find out my darkest secret.” She thought. For Nyssa protecting Marybeth was just something she felt that she had to do after all she was her only friend and for that she felt indebted to her, the least she could do is give her live to the one that showed her kindness. “So your highness isn’t this the part where you get mad at me for being so reckless and you almost losing your one friend?” She asks as she lifts her face to see the upside face.

Nyssa had dealt with bullet wounds, cuts from swords, cracked bones and even dislocated body, but this was something completely different. When Marybeth touched her burnt back, she left out a deafening scream. “And the wall came tumbling down in the city that we love… Gray clouds all over the hill bringing darkness from above.” She sang through the pain. She groans and turns her face to the left, “Do you have to be so cruel Marybeth? Can’t you just me heal right away?” She asked her. Just with one finger, she felt like she was being stabbed multiple times, “Come on! Marybeth! Please heal me!” She pleads. She was not one to beg but her finger on her wound was just too much to handle. She looks back at her and hisses, “You are enjoying this a bit too much mistress.” She hisses. She covers her mouth, this time she meant to call her mistress. She shakes her head left and right, “Shit she is so close to me… Fuck what the hell? She has been close to me before, but I am just oh god what is happening.” She thought.

The submissive side of her started to speak, “Well is not obvious you want to submit to her…. It’s been so long Nyssa you can’t deny what you are… You are a submissive pony that wants to be used… You want to be pulled by your reins while high stepping.” The voice inside her head tells her. Pictures came to her mind of her best friend holding her reins and she was trotting behind her following the pull of the reins. “Hell no… I maybe a submissive, but what would she think if she found out? There is no way I will let that happen.” She thought. Back to reality, she groans out in pain and stood there waiting for Marybeth to do what she wanted. The mental smack down ran through her head, was that really something that she wanted? Could she really become Marybeth’s pony? She slumped a little feeling her core get a bit damped. She looks back at her friend, “Any time my friend.” She says softly

Marybeth tossed her head from side to side letting the hair fall down her neck, shoulders and back till it laid flat against her skin. Marybeth could feel the eyes of the guards as well her best friends on her. She was sure she looked hypnotic after all she was a pureblood royal with such features as hers. Marybeth’s eyes slowly made their way to Nyssa as her head was turned away from hers. Marybeth didn’t like that she wasn’t looking at her so her eyes narrowed when she looked over at her again. Marybeth didn’t have the power to read minds at least not without touching them. Her eyes would feel like they were piercing Nyssa through trying to read her.

Marybeth opened her mouth putting the chopsticks into her mouth letting her saliva cover the ends as she walked over and sat behind her best friend. “Would you like me to get mad at you?” Marybeth whispered into Nyssa’s ear in a seductive tone that typically worked on the men she play with. “I can be very angry with you.” She warned her and touched her burn with her single finger allowing the pain to fill Nyssa’s body. It probably wouldn’t have hurt nearly as bad if Marybeth wasn’t feeling in such a cruel mood. Marybeth chuckled at the deafening scream as she sang out in pain from Marybeth’s touch.

“Cruel… I suppose I could heal them instantly but this is punishment for taking so long to come to my rescue bestie.” Marybeth’s voice was low dominating and seductive a mixture that would make any submissive crumble at her feet. Marybeth didn’t know Nyssa’s secret about her being submissive but she did like playing mind games with her. Marybeth removed her hand from her burn when she pleaded for her to heal her wounds and she leaned in “I know you can beg better than that.” She teased “I’m your princess and I’m the only one here with the power to heal you.” She informed her “So beg me properly.” This was horrible how she was treating Nyssa but it wasn’t like she’d ever leave her without her permission. Marybeth wouldn’t allow Nyssa an escape from her, she may not be owned by her but Nyssa was hers in her mind.

Marybeth laughed playfully and kissed her burnt skin lightly her lips healing the parts it touched. “Of course.” She teased her best friend putting her best friend face back on. “Lean forward and grab your ankles it might hurt just a little bit.” She said her body pushed back away from Nyssa and then with a sudden touch of Marybeth’s hand on Nyssa’s waist her tongue trailed down from her neck to the top of her ass leaving a trail of saliva and she pulled away blowing on her saliva it moved helping Nyssa’s skin bind back together. Her saliva was like cold water on sunburn but when her breath hit the saliva it turned hot and almost burned. The saliva moved making her burns heal to the point it was like new skin.

Marybeth watched as her skin healed and looked almost blue for a split second and then turned back to the normal color. “There that should do for the burns now for the other wounds.” She grinned moving to Nyssa’s side and pushed Nyssa onto her back and climbed on top of her straddling over her hips. “Just hold still or it might hurt!” she reached down and ripped her shirt with ease looking down at her bare skin.

She screams again as the single finger was pressed, “What was I supposed to do… I was being shot at if I didn’t take care of them first I wouldn’t have been able to rescue you!” She cries out. She was sobbing, “Please mistress stop.” She says in between sobs. There she was blurting out the word mistress and it seemed that little voice in her head was right, she secretly wanted to submit to her friend. She was trying so hard to keep the mask, the wall holding the real her at bay, but as each word and how Marybeth whispered them in that dominate voice were chipping at her. Better yet her words were like grenades, the wall and her mask were blown to oblivion. She felt that so could flood of all her submissive memories. and at this point, she knew deep down that what Ever Marybeth would ask she would do. She gasped as she kissed her back and she moaned softly in approval enjoying her small short touches of her lips. She leaned forward and grabbed her ankles. She tensed up as she felt her arms around her waist, “Please touch me! Please use me!” She exclaimed in the depths of her mind. Her damp core was getting wetter and she closes her eyes. She gasps slight as her friends tongue twisted around her body. She shivers at the feeling of her saliva and she groans as she blew on it. She clenches her teeth as it started to burn, out of pure reaction she touched her back and she felt that it was as if the fire had never happened.

She gasps as she was pushed back onto her back and she watches Marybeth get on top of her, Nyssa offered no resistance. When he jacket was ripped, she was exposed because he had no bra on and her large ample thirty two double d breast were exposed. She quickly covered herself up and she was blushing a crimson red. “Please mistress not in front of all these eyes.” She says softly. She really didn’t want her coworkers to see her like this, in such a vulnerable state. She needed what she was going to do, no she knew need was the wrong word, she desperately yearned for this. While covered up she turned her face to the left attempting to hide her blush, but her attempts were futile. “Well I don’t know she finds out? I am more afraid that I might lose my only friend in the castle.” She thought. Even though she was at her weakest, she was happy. She was happy that the one she cared for was well caring for her. She knew that if Marybeth wanted she could easy take her hands away and she wouldn’t raise an objection, but she hoped that her pleads would go noticed. She starts into her eyes and waited for her action. She gulps hoping she was not out of line.

Marybeth never felt such need to use and abuse anyone as much as she felt like it with Nyssa she even begged for it. Her reaction to her tongue and kisses and touch were intoxicatingly sweet. If Nyssa wasn’t her guard she would take her as her slave or maybe something more she didn’t know. Nyssa didn’t seem like one of those people who’d easily submit or at least she didn’t before now. Maybe Marybeth could push her a little further later on and make her do things… the thought made Marybeth shiver inside.

Nyssa laid there under Marybeth’s clutches she was a willing toy to be played with and Marybeth was more than willing to play. Marybeth had to control herself she didn’t want to humiliate Nyssa in front of the other members of the guard and she didn’t want to make herself seem so cruel. Marybeth ripped open Nyssa’s jacket and her eyes went wide in wonder at the sight of her large breasts. Nyssa’s breast were much larger in comparison to her small thirty-two c cup breasts. Marybeth grinned as Nyssa’s face went flush in embarrassment oh how badly Marybeth wanted to shove her hands off her breasts and take a nipple into her mouth, but she resisted.

Marybeth looked at all the guards and she glared at them “All of you turn away or I shall tell my father you left me to be kidnapped by strange men.” She grinned wickedly she was going to use this over her guard for as long as it was needed. When they did turn away and their backs were facing them she looked back down at her beloved Nyssa. “They won’t watch now so let me look over every cut scrap and wound and let me heal them.” She smiled softly the one smile that would make anyone think she was purely doing this cause she wanted to help Nyssa and not cause she wanted to torment and tease her.

When Marybeth assured her that she was doing it primarily to help her, her arms dropped exposing herself. With her arms dropped her friend had a clear view of her upper body and the multitude of scars. The cause of them varied, from burned marks that didn’t heal, being stabbed, bullet wounds, to chemical burns and from being tortured. She stood there silent with just a blank expression on her face as she just stared at her friend of many years. “What am I doing?! I am exposed to my best friend and yet I am not doing anything about it?” She thought. That voice in her head was back, “Well look at you Nyssa showing your true colors about time. Let it out… Let her know how you feel.” The voice said. She shakes her head, “I can’t take this anymore… But it is so good.” She thought

She smiles as Marybeth was on top of her and she laughs, “So no funny business… You are a princess and I am nothing but a lowly commoner.” She tells her. While she loved the fact that the one she loved the most was on top, there was no way that could actually happen. Marybeth was royalty and Nyssa knew that she could never have her. She looks at the back of her comrades and she groans, “Alright be quick about it I understand that they won’t look, but still I don’t want to be exposed any longer than I have to.” She said in a stern voice. She knew that the voice she had just used was unacceptable for her to use, but she hoped the point was made. “Well that is going to get me into some trouble.” She thought and that brought her a smile.

Marybeth looked at Nyssa as she laughed and told her there wasn’t going to be any funny business and that she was a princess and Nyssa a lowly commoner. Marybeth growled to herself anger flowing inside. She didn’t need to be told by Nyssa who she was and that she was of a higher degree then Nyssa. Marybeth didn’t like how Nyssa said that her father told her about it a thousand times over and now Nyssa was doing the same thing just made her become in raged. Marybeth’s eyes flared red in anger she never had anyone use such a tone with her not even her parents used such a stern voice. Marybeth’s long nails sliced into her skin when every wound was that had semi healed. Her eyes still flared with anger and bright red.

Marybeth reached up with her bloody fingers grabbing Nyssa’s face. Sure Marybeth caused Nyssa pain but she wanted Nyssa to remember to hold her tongue when talking to her. “You may be my friend Nyssa but if you dare use a stern tone like that with me and I may cut out that pretty tongue of yours.” She whispered softly enough only Nyssa could hear. “If any of them turn I’ll use my fingers to take out those bullets lodged in your body and it won’t be pleasant.” She grinned moving away from her ear and then moved down to the cuts on her skin she made and licked the blood off her skin as it healed like there had never been a mark on her. The bullet holes stayed open just in case someone did look she was going to use it as a way to play with Nyssa and to put her under her thumb.

healing wound, “Ugh! You bitch!” She screams. She stiffens as Marybeth grabbed her by the face, he fangs extended as she saw the sight of her own blood, yes she was a vampire, but she had morals. She didn’t feed on humans, she didn’t feed period. Human food was all she ate knowing that it wasn’t enough. She was weak by not feeding on blood, but that was why she trained nonstop, to compensate for her bad habit. The muscular Nyssa looks at her, “That hurt!” She snaps. She looks at her eyes, they were filled with anger and that make her shiver. She watched her lick the blood off her body and heal her wounds at the same time, that alone made her very wet between her legs. When she got most of her upper body wounds were healed, she had decided she had enough.

She swings her hips to the left and she got Marybeth off her. She struggled up and she grabs her bow from the floor. She zips up the jacket for once glad it had more than just buttons. She looks at her and nods, “Thank you for the help your highness, but we shouldn’t keep your parents waiting.” She tells her. She got to the stairs and hobbles down. “Shit I am so horny damn you Marybeth.” She tells herself. She made sure that she went down fast, but slow so she would not wince in pain.

Ten minutes later

She finally made it to the parking lot, her attempts to not cause herself pain was futile each time she stepped with her cut leg it was a sharp and she had to do it for twenty levels. She leaned into the care and waited. She looks at her watch, “Well hopefully by the time I get to the castle my leg would heal… I have to practice my pony steps.” She tells herself. She looks around, “Where are you?” She thought. She tried to get all the naughty thoughts out of her head and yet the more tried the harder it seemed for her to have a clean mind. She had to stay standing no matter what till Marybeth got there.

Marybeth was fuming she didn't like the fact that Nyssa had called her a bitch or that she decided that her fun was over before it was really over. Marybeth's hand tingled at the remembrance of Nyssa's skin. Sure Nyssa was her best friend but Nyssa would never leave Marybeth she was her only friend in a kingdom where half breeds are unacceptable. The only reason she was still alive is because Marybeth and her mother the queen wouldn't allow her to be executed.

Marybeth repeated everything in her mind over and over again as she was escorted to the cars but she was going to take her time. She knew Nyssa had a large gash in her leg and it was probably more then painful. She wanted Nyssa to suffer a bit for making her stop what she was doing. Oh and when she did get back to the castle Nyssa was going to be in so much more trouble then what she was now. Nyssa had more control in the castle then she did out at the state house that seemed to have been blown to bits. The men in her guard didn't seem to take any notice to Marybeth they weren't really interested in her other then to keep her safe... kind of.

It was well over a half hour before she made it to the car where Nyssa was waiting as well as a few other of the guard. She flipped her hair away from Nyssa she wasn't going to be friendly towards Nyssa now she had made her mad if she wanted a friend she'd have to beg for it later... or maybe Marybeth might soften up later who knows. Marybeth climbed into her car knowing Nyssa was suppose to sit in the car with her but she looked at Nyssa "I don't need you in the car today you may ride in the other car." she informed Nyssa.

She leaned against the door and sighs, “So is this my punishment for stopping your fun?” She asks. She sighs when she said to get into another car. She throws her bow inside and then got in against her wishes. She knocks on the window and the driver drives off and Nyssa was going to give the princess a piece of her mind, “Be mad at me all you want but while I did enough your touch and you being on top of me,” She looks down, “It is that they were all guys if they were all girls I wouldn’t have much of a problem.” She tells her. She looks at her again, “That was an order I can’t I can’t follow your father would kill me if he found out I was away from you… So I don’t care if you are having a royal tantrum… That won’t stop me from doing my job… I would rather do my job than die.” She tells her. She didn’t like being a smartass to Marybeth, but sometimes she needed it.

She looked around and she found what she was looking for, the mini frig with the blood. She grabs one and then cuts it open a little and then drinks some. She moves the bag away and gags, it became evident to Marybeth that she was not feeding. “This is awful… Shit I need it.” She says. She takes another drink and her eyes became bloodshot. She hisses losing control, the thirst taking control and she downed the blood bag and she took another and drank it like a drug addict having a fix after so long. She downed the bag and grabbed another and another. She had ten empty bags around her and her face was covered in blood. She runs her hand through her face and she smeared the blood on her face. She licked her lips then licked her hand.

Marybeth growled at Nyssa it was starting to get annoying that she wasn’t listening to her commands. Marybeth narrowed her eyes glaring at Nyssa if looks could kill Nyssa would have been long gone. Marybeth had a temper on her and right now it was going through the roof as Nyssa refused to listen to her orders and climbed into the car anyways. Marybeth grabbed onto the seats around her digging her nails through the seat as Nyssa talked to her. “Should I take back everything I have done for you Nyssa?” Marybeth growled “You’re job is to do as I ask of you not as you see fit Nyssa. “If I say jump you say how high.” She was enraged her fingers were already through the seat leaving large holes. If Marybeth didn’t control herself she probably would have hurt Nyssa in a way she most likely would have regretted

Marybeth watched Nyssa as she attacked each bag like it was her own personal drug. It was slightly sad watching her devour them one after another leaving streaks of blood on her face and lips. Marybeth calmed down sitting back in her seat with a great sigh. This was obviously going to be a problem for Nyssa if she didn’t drink blood. “You shouldn’t wait to drink blood till your weak and starving it makes you more dangerous.” She informed Nyssa “And you’re welcome.” She looked out the window “Those were supposed to be mine but I suppose I don’t need to drink.” She rested her head in her hand as she looked out the window. She wasn’t going to talk to Nyssa she was going to ignore her for the rest of the ride home.

She closed her eyes, Marybeth was right it was her job to listen to her, but part of her job was to be by her side at all times, for anything happen. “You are right my lady it is my job to obey, but I can’t and I will not obey an order that puts you in danger, I am your protector and I take my job very seriously… Considering that I am an abomination to everyone with the exception of you and your mother…. I would rather not do anything that could get me killed. For example leave your side,” She sighs, “If you feel so strongly about undoing healing my wound then by all means do so I’d rather be in pain then leave your side your highness." She says with a smile.

She looks at the bags on the floor and then got an idea. She was fully healed so that meant a lot of good things. She moved to Marybeth’s side of the car and she scoots next to her, she brings her left leg up and over Marybeth. Besides being her guard she had one more job and that was being her meal when she needed it. Of course she heard her scold her, but her mind was elsewhere. She puts her hands on her face and forces her to look at her, “Well if you are hungry let me provide you with that.” She states. Her hands travel to her hands, she takes them and starts moving them upward. She presses her hands on her cheeks and that blush was riddled all over hear face. She makes Marybeth’s hands tilt her head to the side exposing her neck, making clear that she was allowed to bite.

It was obvious that Nyssa’s words lightened Marybeth’s mood even the small and fleeting smile on her face seemed to show on her soft features. Marybeth was a princess and by all means she should be something delicate and fragile but Marybeth was dangerous in her own right. She knew how to kill and she revealed in it. She didn’t always kill just to feed she loved to give pain that’s what made her a psycho at times. Marybeth didn’t want to undo her healing on Nyssa but the threat was something she wanted to use against her. Her eyes darkened at the fact her threat didn’t seem to work on Nyssa. Her hand remand on her chin as she watched the scenery outside the window.

Marybeth was busy eyeing everything that passed her window. She could hear Marybeth move within the small space inside the large car. Marybeth wanted to growl at Nyssa but she held it in and turned her head towards Nyssa as her leg slipped across her lap. Nyssa wasn’t just her guard that was true she was also her side meal actually everyone in the guard was her meal if she called upon it. Not many vampires enjoyed the taste of the living dead it was very taboo but Marybeth enjoyed the taboo part of it and the taste. Nyssa’s hands grabbed her face with both of her hands on her cheeks turning her head to look at her. Marybeth’s face turned cold and straight she was still mad at Nyssa and she wasn’t going to show weakness even if she had feeling for Nyssa.

Marybeth raised her right eyebrow at her attempt to please her. Marybeth wasn’t hungry or at least not for Nyssa’s blood not right now. Her hands took the tops of Marybeth’s raising them towards her face. Marybeth’s hands brushed against her cheeks and she watched her face flush a sort of red color that only flashed across humans. It was because she had drunk blood and she was half human that she could do those things. Her head tilted more because she wanted it to then Marybeth wanting it. Her long slender pale neck called for her but Marybeth shoved Nyssa away when the sight of the palace entered the windows.

2.jpg

The castle stood there in an eerie light if humans would ever set their eyes upon it they would assume it was haunted or worse. Dracula’s palace had nothing on the Valmont palace. It was eerie for all to behold not because of where it sat but because it was always shaded in mist and clouds. The path was long to even get to the gates and dangerous as it was narrow and the edges were sharp drop offs into dark abyss while on the other side was dark waters that held the souls of thousands of deadly souls. Half way down the bath was a large eerie gate that kept most out even those who were like them out. It was the only place royals could go that could keep them safe enough. It was another seven miles past the dark gates that seemed more fitting to hell then to a castle. It was there that you saw the castle in all its hidden glory. The towers were high and pointy they had millions of them placed strategically around while the ocean below crashed against the steep cliffs. This was Marybeth’s home and her own personal cage/prison.

She growls as she was throw off her, clearly the gesture was not taken. She sighed softly as she watched the dark scenery go by her. As she did watch out the window, she would peek glances at her master and when she got the feeling that Marybeth was about to look at her she would look away. When the car came to a spot after a few minutes, she grabs her bow and then opens the door, now Marybeth was not the only one that was upset. “You didn’t have to push me off you know… You could have asked.” She tells her. She got out and Marybeth’s mother was waiting at the door, she walked down the steps, “Nyssa is Marybeth alright?” She asks. Nyssa was about to say something nasty, but she held her tongue. “She is fine your highness just a bruised ego if you ask me.” She answers. The queen was about to speak, but Nyssa was already walking off.

She walks through the halls looking around, normally she would be getting stares but the last time it had happened she killed the person and thus not a lot of the servants dared face her, but there some that were friendly towards her. “Nyssa you got a letter from your extended family.” The girl states. Nyssa nods and smiles, “Thanks Sophia.” She says. She walks to her room and unlocks it, she walks into her room and looks around, and she closed her door. Here room was filled with posters of her favorite bands, comic book and anime characters. Her desk had a gaming laptop and PC along with a work laptop and a personal one. Her book shelves were filled with comic of various sorts and another was filled with movies. She looks at the drum kit and electric guitar. She also had a TV which was hooked up to her Xbox one and near it were all her games. She was a kid at heart and her room reflected her passions.

She put her bow on her bed and then got undress tossing her gear on the bed. She had two mannequins in her room, one for her Green Arrow costume and the other was for her pony tack. She grabs the items that she tossed on her bed. She walked over to the naked mannequin and she put the jacket on first followed by the bow in the left hand. She lifted the mannequin and put the pants on it, she put it down and sighed softly. She looks at her tack and then tosses her harness, she missed being turned into an animal, and she missed giving control to someone. As she thought of this a hand went to her core and she felt the dampness. She sighs and she teased her clit a bit, “Oh Marybeth.” She spoke softly.

She moves the mannequin to the back end. And she unbuckles the shoulder straps followed by the ones that went above her legs, followed by the buckle that went around her waist. She then undoes the strap that went between her legs, just doing such a small task made her wet between the legs. She took the harness from the mannequin and put it over her work clothes, “Okay you are practicing the high step, Spanish walk and piaffe.” She told herself. Her fetish gear was her greatest secret and the only ones that knew of it were the maids, even then she swore them to secrecy and they were true to their word. To everyone else her room was off limits. She grabs a bottle of lotion and sighed as she squirts some lotion on her hand.

She began rubbing the lotion all over her body and she moaned as the thoughts of Marybeth crept in. It took her about ten minutes to get her bottle lotion and she smiled. She unlaces the corset and lays it on the desk, she also unlaced her hoof mitts and placed them on the desk as well. Some of her best times were in her tack, she unzips the front of the outfit and she took it off slowly not wanting to harm one of her most prized possession. When she got it off she quickly slide it on and once she did get it on, she touches herself to make sure there were no creases. Years of doing it made the need for her to check unnecessary, but old habits die hard. She grabs her pony hoof boots and sat down. She unlaced both and then slipped the right then left. She put the shoelace through the holes and tied the right boot followed by the left. She got up and looks at herself, it had been a long time since she had been like this.

“High step.” She tells herself. She brought her left leg up as high as she could and then left it there for a few seconds before placing down. Her foot clicked due to the boot and she whines like a horse, Nyssa was getting into her role. She brought her right foot up then down, “Spanish walk… You got this.” She tells herself. She puts her hands behind her back to mimic bound hands. She starts walking and as she did she brought her foot up and kicked out as if doing the can-can. She went around her room a few times then stopped to catch her breath. Remembering all the good times gave her a feverish itch between her legs and she neighs as she was clicking her right hoof against the floor showing her displeasure at being turned on. She focused and started walking. She kept her leg straight as she brought it up and then down, “Piaffe.” She tells herself. She continued her walking and she would switch it up, “Hmmm still got it.” She thought.

Marybeth glared at Nyssa as she growled at her for throwing her onto the ground. If she didn’t want to be treated like a slave she shouldn’t act like one and clearly Marybeth wasn’t in the mood to mess with Nyssa. Marybeth watched Nyssa as she grabbed her bow opened the door and barked at her in anger. Nyssa was so cute when she was angry her face even sometimes turned a little red. “If you wanted to sit on my lap maybe you should have asked!” She snapped back at Nyssa as she got out of the car. God if the queen wasn’t there Nyssa would have bleed her almost dry on that spot and left her for the others to pick up the pieces.

Marybeth pulled herself out of the car with the help of the driver. Of course Marybeth was polite and well-mannered towards her parents servants, after all they weren’t hers. Marybeth’s head whipped around and she narrowed her eyes as she knew Nyssa wanted to spit out something nasty. “The only bruised ego is your Nyssa.” Marybeth grinned as Nyssa walked away from her mother. “Hello mother.” Marybeth bowed showing her gratitude for letting her and her people stay in the palace for an extended amount of time. “What have you done this time to that poor girl Marybeth?” The queen asked concerned that their friendship was on the rocks once again. “Don’t worry mother she can’t leave me nor would she have the guts to try. She’s mine forever and always.” Marybeth made Nyssa sound more like an object then a living creature.

Marybeth walked with her mother through the halls of the castle it was always remarkable clean in the castle but always darkly lit. “You should really be nice to the poor girl we’re all she really has.” The queen informed her daughter. Marybeth wasn’t one to take orders from anyone but her father and the queen wasn’t him. “You should bite your tongue when talking to me mother. I may be the princess but I am his blood you are his wife.” Marybeth was being cruel once again and not just to anyone but the women who gave birth to her. “I will treat my people how I see fit.” Marybeth said walking away from her mother who looked hurt and astonished.

Marybeth didn’t get along with her mother or really her father but she was much more a daddy’s girl. The halls were long cold and sort of damp from the thick fog that surrounded the castle and keep those humans out of range. Her feet quickened as she ran through the halls hoping not to meet her father or any of his men. Marybeth was strong but her father was more powerful and cruel. Her heart began to quicken as she raced through the king’s hall that was connected to her own and she froze suddenly at the cold air that hit her neck. “Crap…” she muttered.

“Is that any way to talk to your father.” His voice was deep and stern something you’d expect from such a cruel man. Marybeth slowly turned on her toes and looked at her father with a soft smile she was supposed to have at all times. “Still you look like her.” He said his voice was more of a growl. He was in a bad mood which meant she was going to be in a bad mood. “I see you made it home safe… I suppose cause of that stupid half blood.” He growled and Marybeth narrowed her eyes. “You mean Nyssa… yes she did save me.” She hissed back at her father as his eyes widened in anger. “You dare talk back to me?” he growled deeply making the room shiver. “I’m sorry father.” She said bowing her head as if in defeat. “I should punish you but I am feeling kind today.” He grinned “After all the next in line is alive.” He said more like he was disappointed the happy she was alive. “You may leave child.” He waved her off and she did as she was told and quickly left.

Oh Lord how much she hated her father and mother both for different reasons. She walked down the long hall and entered her room. She breathed a sigh of relief at the fact it was still like how she had left it nearly five years ago. The bed still neatly made and the place seemed to ring sophistication and elegance. It was exactly what she liked the warm colors she’d picked out for the walls that made the room seem even more elegant then what a white colored wall would be. She loved her room more than anything in this palace of hell.

Marybeth through herself onto her bed letting her body bounced up and down twice before landing solidly on the soft pillow bed. “Ah...” she sighed in relief and then looked at the small door that looked more like a picture then a door and she grinned “She’s so going to get it.” Marybeth smiled standing up and pulling the picture out of the wall and walking down a tunnel that lead to where Nyssa’s room was.

bedroom2.bmp

Marybeth walked around for a few minutes at a quick pace and then stopped at a small door and looked at the two small holes that were hidden behind something and looked in. This room was filled with things she figured were more for children then an adult and sighed. Her eyes darted over to see Nyssa dressed in something shocking. “Holy shit.” Nyssa grinned and then pushed the small hidden door open and watched silently as Nyssa pranced around in her pony gear. “You’re knees aren’t high enough!” she grinned. Marybeth knew Nyssa’s secret and she was bound and determined to make Nyssa pay.

She got a vibrator from her desk with the remote and places it on the desk. She then unzips the latex around her pussy and she takes the vibrator and teases her clit. “Oh Mistress Marybeth put it in!” She pleads. She pushes the toy in her wet core and she moans loudly, she shivers in pleasure and then zips herself up and then hides the zipper in a flap giving the outfit a seamless look. She turns it to a medium speed and groans. She heard Marybeth’s voice and she didn’t even realize that she was there behind the picture that connected, she just figured that it was her mind hearing what she wanted to hear, “What are you talking about mistress this is the highest I can go.” She says. She stopped in her tracks and she clicks her boot against the floor and she started to gallop by pushing of her feet and running around the room. It wasn’t till she got to the picture that she say her friend and she froze in her tracks, “Marybeth?!” She exclaims. She was speechless, her friend knew. “I wanted to tell you about this, but I… I... Just didn’t know how to tell you,” She was gasping for air, “Shit panic attack!” She shouts. Beside her shortness of breath, she felt dizzy, she was sweating and she was trembling.

She quickly sat down on her bed and looks at Marybeth, the more she did the worse her symptoms got. She inhales a breath and holds it in before exhaling. She glares at her, “What are you doing here?!” She tells her. The mask that she wore was shattered to a million pieces, her work self the girl that was the daredevil, the girl that didn’t care about orders and did what she thought was right was just a cover to hide her dark side. While all this things were a part of what made her, she used it to had the fact that she was a fetishist. She was vulnerable at the moment, she was at her weakest. She grabs her covers and threw it over herself. She started crying. She felt so ashamed, her darkest secret was now known to her princess. “You must think I am filth now,” She cries harder, “Please leave.” She says. Her mind was plagued with doubts, “I wonder what she thinks of me? Does she still consider me her friend? Does she think I’m trash?” She thought. She was emotionless and motionless, at this moment she just felt like dropping dead.

Marybeth watched Nyssa as she clicked her boots against the floor like Marybeth wasn’t there and she was just imagining it. Marybeth loved the fact she was being called Mistress and realized just why she called her that now. Marybeth was leaning against the picture as Nyssa finally seemed to understand that she wasn’t imagining her being there. ‘Marybeth’ she seemed shocked and that just made her grin much larger. Nyssa tried to explain why she never told Marybeth about her secret and Marybeth could only grin in amusement. “You should sit down.” Marybeth informed her friend to the bed behind her.

“You know I almost always imagined your room being a little more adult like but I guess you’re not as grown up as you like to put out there.” She grinned almost like she didn’t take notice to the pony outfit Nyssa was in. When Nyssa sat down Marybeth didn’t bother to look at her she knew Nyssa was probably a little upset about her knowing her secret. “I go wherever I wanna go Nyssa I’m a princess not a civilian like yourself.” She informed Nyssa “And I would assume you would know that by now.” Marybeth said like she should have known she’d be coming. Marybeth chuckled to herself she knew this probably killed her after all she did so much to hide this. She could even hear Nyssa crying and it made Marybeth want to hurt her. “Stop that I think nothing different of you then I did before I knew your secret.” She informed her turning her back to Nyssa “Even I have secrets.” She turned on her toes and growled “How dare you tell me to leave this is my room and you are my guard you don’t order me.” She walked over ripping the sheets off her bed and grabbed her face making her look at her. “Listen to me now Nyssa…” she paused making sure Nyssa’s eyes were on her and listening to her “You are mine! I can think however I want of you and you will care but you can do nothing about it because you are mine.” Marybeth informed her.

Nyssa gasps as she her sheets were removed and Marybeth held her face in place she was forced to listen and she did, “ I am aware everyone has secrets, but I am sure your secrets aren’t as dark or as perverted as mine of course that is an assumption on my part.” She tells her. She looked at her when she made her proclamation and she offered her a smile, “Took you long enough mistress.” She tells her. She was glad that she would not think differently of her. She looks around her room, “Well I didn’t have much of a childhood… My childhood consisted of brutal training in order to be your guard,” She pauses, “So excuse me if I am making up for a lost childhood.” She tells her. She looks at her and moans as the toy within her did its work, “So what now my mistress?” She tells her rather submissively.

She looks at her and giggles as she was getting wet between the legs, “Well at least I am getting what I have always wanted.” She tells her. She looks at her and sighs, “Well you can let me go” She tells her. She thinks and just waited for her to do something, the thoughts of Marybeth being in control of her were not recent. “You know how I said I got what I have always wanted…. Well I have been wanting it for a while and now that it is here… Well it feels like a dream.” She tells her as she blushes. She points to her desk, “The remote to the vibrator is on my desk,” She moans, “Please… Marybeth… Use me…. Tease me!” She exclaims. She felt ashamed that she was acting like this in front of friend, but she needed this, no she wanted it. “Please hurry I can’t stand this anymore! I want to be abused, used! I want control over my body to be taken away… Please!” She yells at her. Each proclamation made her horny and she knew that with the toy buzzing in her she would orgasm at any minute.

Marybeth smiled down at Nyssa she was such a kid and she had just as much of a childhood at Marybeth had although Nyssa was treated like a outside Marybeth was treated harshly by her father and pampered by her mother who she just happened to hate because the more that women pampered her the harsher her father was on her. In Marybeth's world she was a bird in a cage so all she wanted to do was control one thing and really Nyssa was something she always wanted to control and break into a million pieces and pick them up and put them back together the way she wanted them to be. "You thought you never had a childhood... try being a princess then we'll talk." she leaned down and smiled wickedly she was so in the mood to break Nyssa and put her back to her pacific specks. "Oh you'll see my little pony."

Marybeth looked at Nyssa slightly confused at her comment what was it that she always wanted. Yes she figured Nyssa was always submissive. Marybeth wasn't in the mood to release Nyssa she was in charge not Nyssa. "Nah, I think I'll keep you under my thumb." she grinned a wicked playful grin. Marybeth's eyes roamed over Nyssa's pony outfit and took in every inch of it working out where everything was placed and grinning at what she was thinking when Nyssa's voice brought her back from her dark place. Marybeth felt her words were sweet to the ears which made her want to be somewhat kind towards her new pet. "Oh really?" Marybeth teased "Would you like me to pinch you?" Marybeth chuckled. Her eyes followed her finger at it pointed to the desk over in the corner and she grinned. "So you want me to control your orgasm too?" Marybeth climbed off of Nyssa and walked over to the desk and pulled the small light blue remote into her hand looking over the buttons. "Hm..." she hummed to herself as she turned the buzzing off completely. "I think you should beg me to let you feel pleasure."

She listened intently as Marybeth spoke she had always figured that they did not have fun in common because of their social statues, but it seemed that her thought was wrong. How could she have been so wrong about someone. "Well it seems you and I have more in common than I thought... Seems we both had shitty life's, but it looks like some good things have come out ofn it." She admits with a smile. She noticed the confused look on her face, "I have always wanted to be under your thumb... behave always wanted to submit to you" She tells her. When she admitted this to her, she felt this giant burden lifted right off her shoulders. "You have no idea how good it feels that you found me like... This." She admits with a grin. When Marybeth looked over she felt that Marybeth was undressing her with her eyes and when asked if shen wanted to be punished, her hands went to her wet core which was covered in latex. "Yes please punish me... Treat me like your like I am you plaything... I need to be punished and yes I want you to control my orgasms." She pleads with her.

When the toy was turned off she felt empty and she grabs the zipper and unzip her pussy and she fucks herself slowly teasing herself and Marybeth, "Please mistress this is doing nothing... Please turn it on!" She yells. She stops and then got to her knee's then she leans down and got on her knees. "I AM HERE! Give her what she wants and you get whay you want." She thought. She states into Marybeth's eyes and begins to crawl to her. She looks at her, "Please get me in my full tack and walk me around.... I am yours to do as you wish." She says in a submissive tone. She went down as far as she could then kissed her right heel, she switched to the left heel and began to lick it clean. Such a simple gesture of submissive aroused Nyssa more and as a result her live juices were dripping on the floor. "Please Marybeth use me! Unused me! Treat men like an animal! She screams in between licks.

Marybeth watched Nyssa intently she as making sure to study every little movement her face made she was going to be able to read Nyssa’s mind without having to read it. “Always huh?” it was more of a statement then a question. Marybeth’s lips pulled up into a toothy grin showing off her very sharp fangs that glistened in the dark. Marybeth chuckled deeply it was amusing not many vampires or humans at that matter wanted punishment or at least not the kind she did. Although the thought of breaking Nyssa made her think twice about what kind of punishment she wanted to dish out to her body guard.

“Then control it I will.” Marybeth said turning the device inside her off with a wicked grin. Marybeth was over to Nyssa the second her fingers touched the zipped on her suit and she slapped them harshly “I did not give you permission to touch yourself.” She hissed in a resonating tone that would shack her core. “I will be doing more than just walking you around pet I’m going to have lots of fun with you… but tonight I will have my fun.” Marybeth walked away as she kissed at her heels.

It didn’t take Marybeth long to find somewhere comfy to sit in her room. She crossed her long stems over one another and looked at Nyssa. “Grab a tray with your teeth pony and bring it over to me with a glass of water on it.” She orders “And if you spill any of that water you’ll fill it again until you get it right.” She said with a wicked grin she was going to be evil she was going to use that toy inside Nyssa to make her a quivering mess.

Nyssa just stood there and watched her go to the chair and the cross her legs. "I will be doing more than just walking you around pet" kept running through her head and the thoughts that followed made her pussy wet and ache for her touch. She wanted to tease herself, but she remembered that MaryBeth had swatted her hands her hands when she first attempted to do so. She got up when she heard the task she had to accomplish. "What how about giving me something that I can actually do... I am not a fool.... Your setting me up to fail. You don't think I am aware of the fact that you will be varying the speed of the toy causing me squirm." She tells her. She crossed her arms, "I might as well not do it at all!" She exclaims. She knew that she could get in trouble, but maybe that was what she was looking for. The punishment would be good for it got her to orgasm.

Being a submissive for four years, she had seen it all. So being told to hold a tray while being teased. But having to hold it with her teeth was something new. She smacks herself, "Hello Nyssa you're a vampire you can bite down on the tray." She says out loud. She walks to the bathroom and by some miracle she found a tray. Her fangs extend and she puts the tray in her mouth and the. She bites down hard. She fills a cup with water and then slowly walks towards her mistress, "Slow and steady." She tells herself. She puts her hands behind her and then brought her leg up to the high step. She brought it down and repeated the steps, she snorts like a horse. She was waiting for the pleasure to start. She was about half way to her and she stop, she clicked her left hoof wondering why she had not started the toy. She kept her knee bent as she put her hoof down on the ground. "Come on start my pleasure?" She thought

Back
Top Bottom