Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (Interest Check)

Stonebones

Star
So here's an idea for a role play that I tried once with some friends and had a lot of fun with until they all dispersed. However, someone has shown interest in the idea and I thought I might try to revisit it again with some new players.

The role play stars a young adult named Kichin (me) who's biggest hobby is entomology. Over the years, he's cared for many kinds of insects, arachnids, crustaceans, and anything else that could be considered a bug as pets. One day, his current pet dies. After giving it a proper burial, like he always does for the bugs he cares for, he spends the rest of the night rather sad and in grief.

When he wakes up the next morning though, he finds a small group of gorgeous girls in his room! Turns out, they were all bugs he cared for in their previous lives and through unknown means, have reincarnated as humans. That's what they claim at least, and while he's doubtful of this at first, thinking it's just some kind of prank, a few questions that only the bugs they claimed to be would be able to answer confirms it to be true!

So the role play would be a light hearted romantic comedy with a anime/manga vibe following the adventures and hijinks they have. And like I mentioned in the subject title, it would also have harem elements and include smut. What do you think? Does that sound fun? I would be delighted if you would join me in this little escapade. :D

DarkenedCracks said:
I'd love to join~ I'll be a butterfly girl~ or..... Are you fine with Dragonflies?

But of course. ;) Also, I accidentally put this thread in the open role play section and had it moved to the group role play section where I intended it to go. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Back
Top Bottom