Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Search! Ideas and such inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxDicexox

Moon
I'll do my best to not make this super long and more to the point. Leave all the chatting and stuff for if you are interested. I'll have more info at the bottom of the idea's/my kinks. All characters of course are 18+, and only do M/F.

One thing I feel I should make clear before you go through everything: I am on here to RP, not to flirt or casually chat. If we get along in OOC GREAT but my main focus here is to enjoy a good smut filled story with great characters/plots.

Quick list of likes/kinks:
Incest
Non-con
Anal
Master/Slave
Romance
Action
Fantasy
Skyrim

Ideas: Some will be more vague than others, and most can be mixed and matched as this will be a combination of settings/plots/pairings.

Time Warp: Ok, saw this on another forum and loved the idea. YC and MC somehow come about the ability to time travel. Can end up anywhere in history like the Roman Empire, 1800's Spain, 100 years in the future, medieval times ect. Would be completely ok with fantasy and whatever the hell we want to throw in here thrown in. Works with any pairing and makes for a damn near limitless RP as far as what to do. Best part, could even surprise each other where we are gonna take the characters at times. I'm willing to play some NPCs if you are too as they travel, like they end up in a harem or something of the sort.

Arranged Marriage: Typical situation here obviously. Can be done a number of ways and in any number of settings. One of my favs to play out and we can get super detailed with this one and all the effects be they political, . The more plot involved with this one, the better. Does not have to be love at first sight, sometimes making it build and working through it as the characters we create would makes for an awesome time. Love when this one is mixed up with a fantasy/action/adventure kind of thing. Also throw paranormal into this and I am game.

Kiddnapped: Yes yes, I love non-con. The more intense this one is, the better. Pick her up off the street and have at her as seen fit. Talk to me with this one.

Trailer Park Princess: MC's boyfriend has been buying from YC for a while now. He's at work and cannot pick up the goods, whatever they may be. He tells MC to go ahead and get them. She's been there a time or two and knows the location but that is about it, as she has always waited in the parked car. Shows up, and is short on money. YC tells her how she needs to pay. This can be non-con, but does not have to be.

Post-apocalypse: I'm a Fallout fan to the core, but this does not mean any in this setting has to follow those rules, but if they do, it makes it easier. Or could go zombie with this one even. Pretty open ended.

Medieval/Fantasy: Pretty obvious. I will more than likely always play a human or something not too far off, like and elf of some sort. What you want to play, is open pretty much. I'm not a furry fan at all, just not my thing. One that I have for this one that I really want to do ties in with an arranged marriage aspect in it. The main two races we would start out with would be up to us and what we want to play. One race had been settled in the land much longer than the other and so when the other came in the established race helped the new one get their footing and were great allies. The new race took on a lot of the older ones ways but as time passed of course got their own culture. The older race has some kind of turmoil that pretty much wipes them out and has been thought extinct because of this. The new race has been warring with themselves or some third race to keep their lands. The leader of the new race had made a sacred pact with the old race leader that they would help to restore the old race back once the leaders one child became old enough to start the revolution, and was cemented with marriage. So that time comes and we can go one of two ways (or another if you think of one) 1. can play out the politics 2. jump right into the fighting. I have this in more detail and can send it to you if you are interested.

Forbidden Lovers: Typical idea, more for the romance RP's. Can get super dark if we want it to. No real plots in my head at the moment, so feel free to throw me yours.

Best friends girl: Just like it sounds. YC is MC's boyfriend/husband best friend and for some reason there is an insane attraction that eventually gets acted on. More so towards the betrayal/cheating aspect of things. Won't have the boyfriend/husband be a horrible person, more than likely the opposite.

So, that is just what I have on my mind right now. If you don't see anything that you want to do but still want to run something by me, feel free to! I am always looking for new ideas and love plotting/creating with someone.

What I would like to see:
(round about way of saying rules)

-You be male, I just enjoy writing with men better. And 18+
- Post are not only a few sentences. Not looking for monster post with every RP either.
- Understand that I am looking for a healthy mix of plot and smut. I like my smut, but I love it when there is a good story along with it.
- Post through email is the best, but I am willing to do thread's. NO IM OR PMS, those I will gladly OOC in though. I have Skype and AIM.
- Understand I have a life away from the computer, and I will do the same. I can post at least once every two days.
- Feel free to nudge me if it has been more than 3 days since I posted, sometimes life just got crazy for me.
- Write in third person.
- Be willing to play just more than your main. I will always play NPC's to make the story richer as well as the smut scenes.
- Let me know if you want to add/change/end anything, I hate being left in the dark as well as not giving you what you want.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Please no:
- bathroom functions during smut and expect MC to like it. Pissing on her to teach her a lesson is different then expecting her to drink it happily. Got me? Good.
- furries/anthros, like i said before, I just have no urge about them.
- gore during smut
- Twilight vampires. I don't think I need to say more on that haha

Still here? Awesome! I can be a bit silly in OOC and love chatting and getting to know my partner long as the main focus for our contact is the RP. ^_^ Send me a PM if you are interested in anything I have listed above or with an idea you think I will like. Not everything I like is listed here as I did not want to just have a wall of text to make you go through. Just because something is not on my like list does not mean I don't like it, just run it by me. Post via EMAIL AND THREADS ONLY!!! OOC via those and Skype and AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom