Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxyjoe

Moon
The ether between worlds... between lives...
Here's the request and it's really quite simple:

I've been roleplaying for quite a while and, that having been said, I have a couple of current partners and stories that I am very fond of. But I'm a real life grown up with real life responsibilities and I understand that the same is true of my partners.

So what I am looking for is maybe on or two additional partners just to help keep momentum going, to keep my brain working in fresh new directions, and honestly, primarily just because I like the opportunity to meet new people on here. I love never really knowing what someone is going to bring in terms of likes and ideas.

As for story hooks, I'm really very open to just about anything. I find that primarily I like stepping into someone else's "sandbox" of ideas and stretching my creativity to work properly in it. I'm willing to entertain anyone's weirdest, craziest, and dirtiest ideas because, frankly, I consider it to be a challenge to do something I've never done before.

So if you're having a craving that you can't seem to find anyone to fill, or that you're worried it'll seem weird to post a request for, drop me a PM. I'm sure we'll work something out.

Looking forward to talking to you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom