Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful What You Wish For...(Vandesdelca)

Tentouken

Planetoid
"While many without faith may dismiss
I promise I will always believe in this wish
And in the things I am yet to learn
So grant me this wish I soulfully yearn"

Jess looked around her room expectantly, the flickering light of the candles all around her room sent shadows dancing across the comic and poster covered walls of her bedroom but...nothing. She sighed slightly in disappointment, it wasn't as if she'd expected the spell to work, magic wasn't really after all, but that didn't stop her from hoping it would. She'd bought the 'spellbook' from a occult stall at a convention she'd been to a few day prior, mostly just because it was pretty to look at and even though she knew it was just a book, she figured what the heck and tried the spell anyway. The spell was supposedly supposed to bring one's deepest desires to life and for the fangirl, that was something she'd been wishing for since she first discovered the world of comics, superheroes, video-games and anime.

Another loud sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at the book before finally shrugging and getting up off of her knees and blowing out the many candles scattered around her room. It was late and she had school in only a few hours, so she cleaned up any evidence of her failed attempt at witchcraft and got into bed. She allowed herself a quick finger session as she gazed around, imagining being taken by the sexy brave muscled heroes that covered her walls until finally she climaxed and fell asleep.

The next day she woke up and got ready for school, slipping on a pair of cute superhero undies and then the rest of her school uniform, thighhighs, a short skirt and a simple white button up shirt. Once she'd had breakfast she grabbed her comic themed school bag and dashed out of the front door. A short subway ride and a few blocks walk and finally she arrived at school, it would be a long day, her after school activities would keep her there until after dark. She always hated the few blocks walk home, she never felt safe, always wishing one of her beloved heroes was there to look after her.

Back
Top Bottom