Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus

RE: The Succubus (Solace and VolyVolt)

Sara was asleep in her own bed. She knew the importance of getting a good night's sleep before major tests. Compared to her twin, she was probably the smarter one, or rather the one who made all the good decisions like spreading the studying throughout the week instead of the night before. She set herself a bedtime and strictly adhered to it. She would be refreshed for tomorrow's finals, but there was another creature of the night who had other plans.

Zara was a demon of renown and power. On nights such as this, calm, yet dark with a faint breeze blowing through even up high in the sky where she was perched. The dark clouds were up above casting foreboding shadows down to a house where one twin was fast asleep and the other was in between the deep slumber that all humans crave. Without entering the deep sleep, the girl would not feel refreshed in the morning. Poor girl.

Zara came down from her perch. The girl's mind, since it was not in deep slumber would be easy to penetrate, easy to read, and easy to influence. Zara was like a shadow as she phased herself through the wall and into the room of the twins. She made no sound at all as she came up to the sleeping Nadine. Sara was already off in her own dream and would be difficult to reach or at least influence. She could use Nadine to have some fun. Standing over the girl, Zara peered into her dreams. Let's see what the girl's fantasies are, what her hopes, dreams, and goals, might be used to exploit her.

It wouldn't take long for the succubus to taste the desires of the half-asleep girl, Nadine herself rolling about in a restless state. Like most teenagers, she yearned for some kind of pleasure, for love and for lust. She craved the touch of a woman, to feel their smooth hands their soft lips. To feel their touch upon her belly and their lips softly caressing her own. Such feelings were strange, and she knew that those at school would scorn her if they knew of her taboo desires. Even so, in the sanctity of a dream, the girl was well aware she was safe. At least, so Nadine told herself.

On her back now, stomach growing taut as her legs dangled over the side, one final thought could be felt. She wanted her sister. She wanted Sara to come down upon her, to whisper and caress the half-asleep Nadine in a way only a lover would.

Zara gently giggled to herself when she peered through Nadine's dream. It was cute in a way, the innocent lust of a girl, to feel pleasure so taboo, that the only way to achieve it was to dream of it. Well, not the only way. She smiled an evil grin as she stared down at the girl. She learned of Nadine's sensitive spots and her weakness. Why not exploit a little bit of it?

The succubus placed a hand gently on Nadine's forehead. She would send a little bit of herself, just enough to influence the dream, but it would not be herself that Nadine would face. It would be her sister, Sara. The girl would settle into the dream in an appearance Nadine found most erotic. Zara's hand began to gently brush down the girl's body, from her forehead to her neck, and from her neck to her chest. The succubus didn't stop there and everything she did in the real world, Sara would do to Nadine in the dream world. Her hand continued to travel lower until her palm was covering Nadine's belly button. Her fingers gently began to massage the area by caressing in circles, her index finger narrowly avoiding the girl's belly button, but always circled around. Her hand would almost slide into the girl's pajama bottoms only to slide back up to her stomach.

As Zara was teasing with Nadine's stomach area, she knelt down to the girl's level and began to whisper words of seduction in the girl's ear. Even though the words were her own, Nadine would hear them in the form of her sister in the dream world. "Don't you want me Nadine? I'm laying in bed waiting for you, I have been every night for the longest time, but I'm too shy to act on my own. I need your help. All you have to do is come to my bed and touch me. Please me and I will do the same, but only for my sister because I want you so bad."

Back
Top Bottom