Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(For wiki234)

Psycho101

Moon
In the monster world there is an order to things. Vampires are the most powerful creatures, then werewolves, and so on. At the very bottom of this world there were the nekos, fairies, and all smaller creatures. Like in most societies the most powerful, the vampires, ruled everything. They were not only the richest and most attractive, but they were also the strongest o the monsters. But they did have one weakness, not shared by the other monsters, the need for blood. But vampires didn't want just any blood, they had to have neko blood. Neko blood was the most pure and best tasting of all the monsters and vampires craved it more then anything.

But this was not one sided, Neko's loved "the bite". It was the most pleasurable feeling in the world. It was addictive and their bodies begged for it. In fact, every month when the moon was half full. The neko's loose control over their bodies and search for a vampire to bite them. Their bodies burn for just the simple touch of a vampire and that is enough to cause pleasure to sour through their bodies. But despite all this, nekos had a choice in life. The could either choose to be a blood slave to a vampire (with "the bite" comes everlasting youth so that they can forever serve their master) OR they can choose to grow old and marry another neko (if they choose not to become a slave to a vampire by their 16th bithday, they lost their ears...and the chance to live forever).

Black Thorn High was a normal high school in the Monster world that required their students to where school uniforms labeling their rank as monsters. The Vampires were dressed in the in suits and a white button down shirt and tie (females could opt to wear a skirt) while werewolves wore less classy suit uniforms and so forth. Neko's (both boys and girls) were made too look cute (and more appealing to vampires) dressing in lower cut black shorts with thigh high black socks, a plain white tee shirt with a short unzipped black jacket with the collar popped. The nekos were also required to where collars to protect their necks (since it was THEIR choice) if they wanted to be bitten.

Knight was one of the several vampires that attended Black Thorn. Standing at a tall 5'8 with long silver hair that fell past mid back. Knight was what everyone expected a powerful vampire to be. Cold, heartless, and unable to feel any kind of true genuine emotion other the anger and blood lust. The other vampires always tried to act like knight, because for whatever reason...nekos where drawn to knight. Something about the cold hearted vampire was appealing to nekos. This could have something to do with the fact that, despite night's height, suit, cold attitude, handsome face, and flat chest...knight was technically female. But a lot of untold dark stories from Knight's passed caused the vampire to dress and act this way, which interested most nekos. At first no one knew. It would have stayed that way if it wasn't or kniht's father. He was the reason that anyone found out. But despite this news Knight still remained "prince" of the school causing many people to forget about the truth as time went on. Knight's fan club only grew But knight simply got annoyed with all of them understanding that all they were really looking for was "The Bite" .

There was one big rule in Black Thorn that could NOT be broken. Vampires were not permitted to have bitten anything or one before entering the high school. (Meaning if they had bit some one early in Jr. High school, they couldn't get into the school) This was a big rule because vampires who have bitten but do NOT have a blood slave, go blood crazy. They attack without second thought and don't stop before draining too much blood and killing someone.

There was one neko. That did interest the cold emotionless vampire and that was _______. He was fairly new to Black Thorn, and unlike the other nekos, he was not a crazy fan boy over Knight. In fact, he wasn't a very big fan o vampires in general. He wanted to grow old and marry a neko. H didn't want to be some slave to a vampire. At least he didn't think he did. But there was a bit of a problem. His neko family was the purest of the pure. (Meaning...everyone one in his family choose to mary another neko rather then get bitten. So their was never any vampire genes mixed in) So that meant....ALL of the vampires were interested in him. And worst of all. Since his family had resisted the cravings for "the bite" for sooo many years. Every time there was a half moon...the effect it hand on him was twice as strong as other nekos. If he didn't lock himself away, he would pounce on the next vampire and throw himself at them until they 'took him'.

Obviously _____ didn't like this. He hated vampires. The last thing he wanted to do was throw himself at them. But...sometimes you can't control fate....

-----------------------------------

***The Story Begins***

It was the day of the half moon and ALL neko's were required to stay in a separate section of the building than the vampires. The vampires, of course, loved this day. They hung out near the doors of the nekos section calling out to the nekos. flirting with them to watch their reactions. The vampires wanted nothing more then to take a bite out of these vulnerable creatures. The nekos mewed longingly at the doors blocked by teachers, in response. Knight took no part in it. This was all stupid, and more then annoying. Knight hid in the shadows of the hallway as no one seemed to be in class. The tall thin vampire sighed in annoyance and gazed emotionlessly into space. "Hmph" was the only response the silver haired vampire could manage to all the ruckus.

Though every once and a while the vampire gazed over at the door separating the neko wondering about _____. It was hard to imagine him mewin cutely and begging for a bite like the others, the way he shouted and told off the other vampires tha hit on him so much.

_______ tried with all his might to get out of going to school that day. He told his parents (who had no cat ears or tail) that his urges were worse then others. But the told him to be strong and to learn how to control it. (Un like his grand parents. His parents didnt care if he became a slave to a vampire. They were poor...and vampires were rich. But they just wanted the best for him either way)

_______ Kept himself far FAR away from the door. He didn't want to see, smell, or even hear a vampire. His face, like all the other nekos, was a eliminated with a bright pink blush. His breathing was staggered and he couldn't help but pant and moan. The lust or "the bite" was consuming him. He covered his cat ears and closed his eyes curled up in the corner as he heard shouting coming from the direction of the vampires near the doors. (i We can't hold them back anymore!! They are gonna break loose! I knew it was a bad idea to make them come to school to day but they can't miss so much school! That means nothing now! The doors gonna....!!!!!)

The vampires busted through the door with little effort and the nekos leaped into their arms. The vampires fought over who would get the cutest neko and tugged on their arms. The nekos were in zombie like states, unable to control their own actions. _______ quickly got up and ran. He may have had worse urges but there was NO WAY he was gonna let them bite him. But then...he was cornered.

(i Look who it is...the cutest one of them all. The neko boy who doesn't want a bite.) The vampires circled in. (i Look at that cute pink face. Looks like you want "the bite" now) the grinned. Vampires were MUCH stronger then nekos. He would be lucky to hold off one...there was no way he could hold them ALL off. The closed in on him forcing his back against a wall. He threatened them despite feeling flustered and weak.

Moments later a figure appeared out of the shadows leaping over the other vampires and in front of the neko. It was emotionless vampire, Knight. "Back the fuck off" Knight demanded with clenched fists. (i Knight! W-what do ...y-you care? you do't care about nekos anyway) All the vampires new about Knight, and knight's family and crazy strength. (It was weird that Knight had that kind of strength at such an young age...)

The vampire grit her teeth. "Grrr...idiots" the vampire muttered. "What part of 'choice' do you not understand? Vampires have a code that we live by. You ingrates are disgraceful." Knights emotionless eyes scanned their faces. "Pathetic". A moment later the vampire picked up the smaller neko and jolted passed them. The sliver haired ran quickly and easily. While the vampires were suddenly distracted by teachers screaming about detention.

Knight head up the stairs of the building. and unlocked a door that looked like it hadn't been opened for years. The emotionless vampire brought the neko up more stairs until they got to what use to be the old teachers secret lounge. It had been long forgotten about. The vampire coldly dropped the neko on the couch. "Damn idiots" Knight grumbled seemly ignoring anything the neko was about to say. he cold vampire lent up against the door o hear if anyone had followed. They had not. The tall silver haired vampire gazed coldly over at the neko. Knight had a deep scar the on the left cheek that was often hiding by hair. "Hey, What the hell were you doing back there?!" The vampire growled at ______. "You want to be the play thing of about ive scumbag vampires?" The vampire sighed and coldly leant up against the door with arms folded.

Realizing they never met before Knight's eyes closed angrily and then opened once again trying to relax a little. "The names Knight. Who are you neko?" The vampire said emotionlessly and rather rudely.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

This RP will have sex scenes. (Check my profile for what I will and won't do)
This RP will NOT have JUST sex scenes. This is a story first and smut second.
This is NOT a Yaoi. (Although for the yaoi fans out there. It sure as hell feels like one)

Be Your Character!
-Wondering How to respond to this?
-Well, you know that your character has crazy urges and can't help himself right now. You figure out what to do with that.
-Don't worry my Im not going to make it a intent romance thing, so no matter how you respond my character will end up pushing him away.
-Your character is 15. He has to make a choice whether he wants to be a slave before he turns 16.
-Because he is 15. He has to act like that. Meaning he is 'innocent' i the way 'mature' activities to a certain extent.
-He has inner urges to be a slave, ALL nekos do. How does he mentally deal with this? Since he hates vampires and all. (Meaning he also can't help but to want to be cute and attractive, and do things for vampires. Though he trys hard to fight those feels. But can't help but enjoying it.
- HE HATES VAMPIRES. Meaning that he is not going to be all sweet and innocent...until he actually decides he likes one.

You are responsible for

-Making your character interesting. Give him a cool back story. Idk he could have been kidnapped as a kitten. He could have a creepy uncle. He could have a brother that died. He could have had a boyfriend or girlfriend that knight reminds him of that makes him hate her. Idk make something up.
-Interesting sub plots. I will make up some villains and other characters too as we go along. But I want you to have a hand at it to. Don't just sit there. Make a bad guy! or girl...or ex...or i don't care. You get it.
-Make yourself have friend in high school. Make your friends interesting.
- And you're short and cute. Even if you're character wishes he wasn't. AND he's a year younger then Knight. So yes there is a little bit of role reverse, because I' m bored. so why not?

Okay, well. That's everything. If you read all that. Then good for you. I like you. You're awesome.

Have any questions, PM me.

(Heres a fun pic of Knight)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/KatekyoHitmanREBORNfull1182680_zpsd3469a22.jpg

Oh and there is also this...

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/KNIGHTANDNEKO2_zps45bba1dc.jpg

RE: Neko Slave (For wiki234)

Knight gazed coldly up at the ceiling of the cold dark room. There was nothing in that room. Nothing but a mattress on the floor. "That was the right way to live", Knight's father always said. Most vampires had EVERYTHING. Flat screen Tvs, fancy clothes, and whatever else they wanted. Not Knight. Knight would be raised to be powerful. Powerful vampires don't need fancy things. They don't even need pillows. Knight would be the perfect kin to Father. Knight was an only child. There was no choice.

"Damn it" The silver haired vampire grunted sitting up in the bed. The open scars on the vampire's back were bleeding. Another beating for not having a slave. But, the old man didn't care if Knight actually wanted one. It was disgraceful that a vampire in their family didn't have one yet. "Fucking bastard. Couldn't have beat the hell out of me earlier to give the scars sometime to heal" the vampire grumbled before getting in the shower and attempting to wash them. They burnt like hell. But Knight was use to it. It was like a mere paper cut now.

Knight finished the shower, wrapped the wounds, and put on the suit uniform jacket and pants along with a red tie. (This was usually the males uniform at the school.) The royal vampire gazed blankly at the emotionless vampire in the mirror before leaving for school. A moment before heading out the door Knight's father shouted from the other room. 'Try not to make a complete joke of our family name today, you little shit.' Knight's fists clenched before slamming the door and leaving. *Fucking Asshole. He better pray I never get a neko...then I'll be strong enough to take even him down* Knight thought heading to the only place better then home...school.

Flash Forward ~

((After, Knight saves your character from hungry vampires))

Knight headed up the stairs of the building and unlocked a door that looked like it hadn't been opened for years. The emotionless vampire brought the neko up more stairs until they got to what use to be the old teachers secret lounge. It had been long forgotten about. The vampire coldly dropped the neko on the couch. "Damn idiots" Knight grumbled ignoring anything the neko was about to say. The cold vampire lent up against the door to hear if anyone had followed. They had not. The tall silver haired vampire gazed coldly over at the neko. Knight had a deep scar the on the left cheek that was often hidin by hair. "Hey, What the hell were you doing back there?!" The vampire growled at ______. "You want to be the play thing of about five scumbag vampires?" The vampire sighed and coldly leant up against the door with arms folded.

Realizing they never met before Knight's eyes closed angrily and then opened once again trying to relax a little. "The names Knight. Who are you neko?" The vampire said emotionlessly and rather rudely.

Kairu sighed as he got up ready for school, he was shorter than most of the others in the school, but he also had the fear of vampires. Kairu couldn't stand them at all, he hated them with the passion in his heart. He turned and saw a picture frame of him and his brother who moved away when he was very young. Kairu just stared at it for a moment, " I'll see you again someday... I promise you with my life." He gave a small smile and stood up looking in the mirror, he wore the boys school uniform and he had his hair cut short so he cod see better. Kairu could remember when he was younger that whenever he took a bath his long hair would be covering his face, and he couldn't see. Well it was time to head to school today, hopefully he didn't have to see those...things, he didn't like to say vampire.

Kairu was still in shock from the vampire that saved him, be couldn't move much at all since she was carrying him like that. After they went inside the room he was dropped on the couch, scratching his ear he could see that she was full of anger and especially pissed off at him. When she started yelling at him he couldn't help but just sit there and listen quietly like he was completely frozen in ice. When the vampire finally introduced herself to him, he simply responded to saying his name, " I'm kairu..."

The vampire's emotionless eyes locked on to the neko's as he spoke. It was weird for a neko to refuse "the bite." But it wasn't that terribly uncommon. In most high schools therr was a least one who chose to live their lives with another neko and eventually die. Usually their reasoning was that...if they were bitten by a vampire they didn't like, they didn't want to have to be stuck being their slave forever and always. This did make a lot of sense. Plus, when the nekos ears fall off after their 16th birthday, they never feel 'the urges' ever

Despite the fact that nekos who are bitten can't die of old age or sickness, (The vampires bite has the power to heal sickness), thy can still die from other causes. They can still be murdered or kill themselves. But vampires are often viewed as the protectors of the nekos. The neko gives their blood and serves them and the vampire gives them "the bite" of forever life, protection, and a roof over their head.

Knight glared a him angrily. It wasn't that Knight hated nekos. No vampire could truly hate nekos. Knight is no different in feeling an attraction to them then any other vampire. But, having a neko after... 'that' event... happened was out of the question. Knight took pride in being a powerful vampire and being greater then the others so when.. 'That' event... happened long ago, on her watch,....Knight determined that the only way to "properly protect' a neko was to just not have one at all.

Looking at this neko brought back memories for the emotionless vampire. Memories that had been burred and lock away for years. Knight had spent so much time pushing everyone and thing away, that it was strange actually talking to someone let a lone a neko. Trying to shake the memories the cold vampire decided to finally answer the nekos statement. "Hmph" the emotionless vampire grunted in response to him not giving his name. "Whatever" the vampire said coldly gazing off t the side not really seeming to care.

Then knight thought about 'why' all the vampires would want him. He didn't look that much different then the other nekos. So what the hell was it that made five vampires surround him like that?

Knight growled in annoyance thinking the neko thought knight wanted him, since he didn't thank the vampire for saving him. The vampire growled slightly. "Grr...i dont want you. I only saved you because that kind of weakness, that those bastards displayed, pisses me off" the vampire stated coldly. It was true nekos had a 'choice' but...it wasn't much of one when vampires pulled slimy moves like asking to be their masters on the day of the half moon. How could a neko say no to that? Their bodies are begging for a single vampire to touch them. That wasn't much of a choice.

The emotionless vampire stepped away from the door towards the neko. "Vampires live by a code of honor. It doesn't matter what their damn problem is. If you break that code you're perceived as weak. Unable to control yourself. Grrr...busting through that door is pathetic. They knew what would happen." Knights eyes flared angrily. The Vampire Code had been beaten into Knight over and over and over again. The vampires father wouldn't stop until Knight knew every word of every sentence by heart. 'My kin must be better and stronger then all others. You are worthless as a vampire unless you are strong. The stronger you are, the better 'your bite' will be. Then the purest neko will want you, and you will honor our family name. But only if you have the strongest bite.' Knight's father repeated after every beating.

There was another reason Knight stepped in front of the Neko to save him. One that was left unsaid. Knight wasn't really sure why the thought even popped up. The vampire berried it and walked closer to the neko. *Purest.* The emotionless vampire thought before coming even closer to the neko completely forgetting about the half moon urges. To make matters worse, it was easy for him to sense knight was very very powerful. The silver haired vampire lent down towards the neko. It's not like Knight usually gave a crap why vampires were interested in a neko but for some reason the vampire was overly curious.

Rather roughly and rudely grabbed The Nekos wrist forcefully pulling him up to his knees on the couch and closer to the emotionless vampire. The cold vampire lent down near the smaller neko's neck and smelt his scent. "Hmph. Figures." The vampire pulled away from the his neck gazing down blank into nekos eyes. "Grr...You're one of those pure bloods. The kind that are too good for vampires huh?" Knight grumbled and just figured it out. "whatever." The vampire stated coldly before releasing the grip around his wrist. Not realizing that touching him and getting so close to him like that would cause him to react. "You can stay here, or whatever. I don't really give a damn. If you want to leave then suit yourself. I wont be there to save you next time" Knight stated in an annoyed tone as if something about him being a pure blood annoyed the vampire. But knight was usually hot headed and on edge so it wasn't that different from usual. As the silver haired vampire turned to leave, knight suddenly felt a tug on the corner of the suit jacket...

Kairu sighed, there was nothing he wanted or should do to piss her off even more, he still sat there quietly listening to the vampire talk to him. After a moment he was forcefully pulled toward her, kairu could feel the sharp pain of being grabbed and pulled so hard. He closed his eyes feeling the pain for a moment then opened his eyes to see that the vampire seemed to be strangely curious about him. Kairu was still scared at this point not wanting to do anything stupid and letting her do whatever she wanted to him, seeing her leave gave him a reaction to do something he never thought of ever doing especially to this powerful vampire. He slowly held onto to the jacket and gave a small tug to it, " I dont want to have that urge again, I don't want that fear of being cornered happening so fast again..."

Back
Top Bottom