Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mage: the Ascension (YIM & AIM)

• Thread starter Manwithdarkdesires
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manwithdarkdesires

Hello. I'm looking for a female yahoo based RP partner. I prefer long term scenes and doing some build up to build a background for the story before we start. As for RP style, I'm adaptable, but play mostly para and semi.

The story I have in mind is dark, twisted, and very perverse. So much so, I have no desire to even try and play it with my RL play group. It would get pretty damn awkward pretty damn quick.

The idea is that a rogue mage of some sort, either a nephandi or something of that sort, is taking young women and altering them both physically and mentally into playthings for his perverse use. Maybe even selling them as a new brand of sex-dolls or something. Haven't gotten all the details hammered out, to be honest, but it's an idea to explore.

So, kinks involved in this on-going scene can be cherry picked from the following list as my RP partner likes.

Master/Slave
Master/Pet
Transformation
Furry,
Neko,
Rough sex (almost a must)
bondage,
rape,
Kidnapping,
Mind Control (Prefer twisting more than outright control)
facefucking,
name calling,
humiliation,
ageplay,
toys,
FMF,
Maybe FMM if I'm in a very particular mood (Doesn't happen often)
And I'm open to others as my partner prefers.

IF you've read this far and you're interested, hit me up at manwithdarkdesires on YIM, and AIM on request. Let me know where you found me, so I know it's not spam.

Thanks for reading my ad.

RE: Mage: the Ascension

Bump. Also willing to explore other ideas with potential partners.

Edited for an error or two and for a bump.

Bumping. Also, would like to emphasis my interest in magic and sci-fi. Most of the replies I've gotten so far have been completely unrelated to my request.

Thanks,
MWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom