Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocent Beauty and the Horny Beast (UK_Guy_RP x loneiysong)

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Everyone new the story, but few really do know what happened in the story of Beauty and her Beast. The beginning of the story was true enough though.

A beautiful girl, Alexandra, our heroine known in the stories as Beauty, was a a gentle and kind girl. Her brown hair was always pulled back into a pony tail because she always helped her father out inventing the greatest things. Her chestnut eyes always held compassion and love for everyone. Her soft pink lips begged to be kissed. She wiped greased fingers on her apron and looked at her father who whiped his forehead with a rag he kept tucked into his back pocket.

"Done just in time. Now my sweet, I am off to go to town, is there anything that you need?" He asked wiping his own hands on his trousers that were always dirty even after just being cleaned.

"No, Papa, just your safe return." She kissed his cheek and smiled as he hitched up the horse and let him go. She went inside and went about her household chores.

Unbeknownst to her, her father was caught in a deep dark tower. After a few days passed where her father didn't return, she went to go find him and soon found the castle that her father had reportedly was last seen outside of by travelers of the forest.

Moving forward, she stepped into the castle whose door was slightly ajar. Looking around, she frowned and raised an eyebrow. Biting her lip, she slowly walked into the deep dark castle and looked around wondering where her father was.

The beast as they knew him in the villiage, was angry, trespassing on his land was a crime in his eyes and the lost and disorientated man who had ventured there days before had no right to be present. he had imprisioned the trepasser in the cellar of his home a make shift cell for the man who seemed to think that a simple aplogy and promise would heal the damage done by his willful and delibrate intrusion. considering what else he should to to make an example of the old man , the beast stood at his window looking out in to the woods that he claimed ownership of. It had been a long time since anyone had dared aproach his home, he knew that everyone from the viliage knew it was forbidden and young chiodren where threated with stiroies of if their bad behavior bore to much for the parents thery would be abandoned there, where the beast owould hunt them down and teach them a final and brutal lesson.

watching he sees another figure cut over from the woods to the gates at the front of teh house and then further into the garden, his anger growing with each footstep he moves swiftly as he hears the door opening to his HOME, his private space where he alone is allowed. reaching the foot of the stairs in swift movements, he watches the young girl walk into his house. awaiting her steeping into the threshold, surrendering her freedom as she enters the forbidden castle.

he waits... in the shadows, barely believing she would be so bold to enter such a dark and forboding place....

"Hello? Please. My father was said to be last seen here. Please help me." She called out into the castle. Looking around, she then stepped back and contemplated what a good idea this was. Biting her lip, she then stepped forward and shut the door. "Please your door was unlocked." She looked around and walked forward into the dark cold castle. SHe pulled her riding cloak closer and looked around. Picking up a candelabra, she lit it with some matches and looked around frowning.

he should set his dogs on her, just rip her apart. Steeping out the shadows his frame and build huge in the dim light "you are not welcome here and are trespassing." with a speed that would surprise her he moved grabbing the arm and gripping it hard."intruders here are punished..."

the grip painful as he wretched the arm up, his face in the light the brutal eyes and rough features of the creature only half human , a head of hair matted and beard coarse as he breath stinks in her face.he pulled her roughly, this girl was in his home and as such is his now..."your father? the doddering old fool? i have him he is in my dungeon, paying teh price for his intrusion and down you will do the same."

he throws her into a room, landing on the dusty floor there, as he strides over and looks down upon her. "you too have to pay the price for your intrusion!"

She looked up at the man emmerged from the shadows. "I know, I am so sorry, but you see, I am looking for my father." She said. She was afraid but she didn't let it go into her voice. The only evidence of her fear was in her eyes. Dripping deeply. She gasped as he gripped her arm in lightning speed. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Her chin quivered a bit. "And I will gladly accept my punishment, just please tell me if you have seen my father and if you have him please, I will take the punishment he deserves if you release him. Please." She said speaking as he pulled her deep into his castle as she walked with him being willing.

When she heard he had her father, she swallowed. "Please let him go, I will do whatever you want, just let him go." She pleaseded with him and then gasped as she was thrown into a room and gasped feeling the skin being pulled from her knees and she looked up at then bit her lip as he stood over her and she leaned up.

"I will pay, just please let him go. Please." She took a grip of him.

Back
Top Bottom