Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess Olivia... (P) -Ladydark/Acasia Wingbottom-

Ladydark

The minds master
Cecil entered the room slowly, a smirk plastered on his face as he approached the bed. "Well done... You made it the full three days... Your people are safe... Now it's time for tonight's service..." He stands next to the bed and opens his pants, releasing his hard and ready cock, then he grabs her legs and pulls her closer. "Unless you want the punishment again..." He lifts her ass into the air as her chastity belt opens for him, he rocks his cock against her dripping pussy slowly.

Olivia whimpered as the man came in the memories of her punishment still playing in her head she looked over at him as she quickly moved over to the edge spreading her legs for him she stayed silent not wanting to upset him. She moaaned softly as he rubbed his cock on her pussy

He chuckles lightly looking down at her "Aww... Have you given up on fighting already Olivia... Maybe if I only kill five of your people... Or give them to the orcs to play with..." He reaches up and squeezes her breasts then thrusts into her quickly and starts to fuck her as he pinches her nipples lightly, leaning down to suckle on one.

Olivia glared at him as he spoke of killing five of her people- you will do no such thing~! please. i mean. dont hurt them. " she pleaded before squealling as he gripped her breasts and thrusted into her, she arched up struggling against the mans grip, "NNNM it hurts'' she knew she had to indure it to keep her people safe but she hated the way he treated her. she hated being his toy.

He grins down at her and thrusts quickly "You know it won't hurt for long... Look... Your body is already starting to squeeze my cock... You can fight me all you want Olivia... But your body already craves my touch..." He chuckles and nips her nipple, then switches as he thrusts deeper. "Let's fill that womb of yours with my child..." He laughs and continues to massage her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom