Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beating the Heat (Open Pokemon RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van found Aether's laughter infectious, and joined her. "You've got a point, love," he said, shuddering with her movement. He could feel his knot softening, but it wasn't anywhere near being ready yet. Instead of trying to unjoin again, he shifted his weight to the side and lifting a hind paw, deliberately putting himself and Aether off-balance.

The Sylveon yelped in surprise as her equilibrium was thrown off, paws slipping on the loose sand-and-pebble ground beneath them, shooting one hind leg out instinctively to catch herself as she stumbled to one side. The incredibly bizarre sensation of having Van's length still caught in her sex as she stretched made her tremble all the more. But, considering they were in the water, the ground below was slick. So, her actions for naught, Aether slipped, and tugged the both of them downward. The knot of Van's member squeezed against the edges of her entrance, enough to make a groan leave her lips, but still did not dislodge. So instead, she tried to ignore the heat flaring in her belly, as she landed on said area onto the lake bed, accidentally pulling Van down on top of her in the process.

She shook her now-water-dappled head, the two ribbons connected below,her ear whipping sharply to one side. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave the male an apologetic, sheepish grin. "Sorry... hehehe..."

Van "oof"ed as they hit the ground, finally off of his shaking legs. The Vaporeon had to duck his head when Aether shook hers, a ribbon passing over his ears. He laughed, seeing the apologetic look on the Sylveon's face. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I threw us off balance." He moved his hips back, finally pulling his member from her depths, almost groaning as he did so. Settling down beside her, he licked her ear gently. "Thank you, Aether," he said, sounding a little embarrassed. "That... that was my... first time, too."

The Fairy type shuddered at the sensation, and sudden emptiness left behind. She shifted her hips subtly to try and Chase away the discomfort. She smiled back at him, nuzzling him gently in return. "It sure didn't seem like it," She giggled, her tail waving slowly,in the shallow water, sending out little sections of ripples at she did so. "And... thank you, too." She gradually leaned against him, just so their shoulders brushed. The action was timid, almost as if she were frightened of being pushed away, or rejected.

The aquatic Eeveelution returned the nuzzle, allowing her to lean on him. "You're welcome, love," he said. He almost shuddered, her fur brushing against his fur and scales. Van closed his eyes. "I feel like I could just stay here, with you, forever..." he murmured.

Aether giggled, snuggling up to the finned Eeveelution with a smile, eyes fluttering closed. She could feel fatigue beginning to creep at her,muscles, and she was,certain that she was going,to be very sore the next day. "I wouldn't have a problem with that," she sighed with content. Mind rather absent at the moment, one of her ribbons moved to wind gently behind Van's neck, and another settling over his left front leg.

Van felt her snuggle closer, and he leaned over to rest his head on top of hers. Vaguely, he noticed two of her ribbons wind themselves around his paw and neck, but he didn't care. He echoed Aether's sigh of contentment. The Vaporeon moved his head down to his paws, eyes closing.

Sleep sounded like a good idea.

The Shiny also felt her eyelids dropping. She yawned quietly, the action little more than a breath, before they fluttered shut. Her head moved to rest on the Vaporeon's shoulder, seeing as they were still in the water, and therefore did not want to accidentally... you know, drown herself when resting. Had she not been so tired, she would have scooted closer to the shore. Now? Frankly, she couldn't give a damn.

Her breathing evened out as she started to fall asleep,

He felt her relax against his side, her breathing slowing. She had fallen asleep.

He was soon to follow.

Van awoke with a start, feeling pressure on his shoulders. The Vaporeon's head shot up, looking for any sort of danger.

He relaxed when he realized that Aether was still asleep, her head being the pressure he felt. Looking at the shiny Sylveon, he whispered, "Good morning, love. It's time to get up."

(Sorry for the late reply! Busy weekend. ^^U)

The Sylveon stirred, giving a sleepy little whine. "Five more minutes," she mumbled, though her vermilion eyes were already fluttering open. She swiped her tongue over his lips, before yawning. The sky was colored in the pastel shades of dawn, the sun a pale golden disk at the edges of the horizon. Her ears went back slightly, and she looked up dazedly to her apparent living pillow that night. "Van...?" she murmured, before smiling, and snuggling into his side. "Mmm... do we have to get up?" She was oblivious to the fact that they'd ended up falling asleep in the water. In fact, she didn't mind it one bit. Her voice was slurred with fatigue. "I jus' wanna stay here, n'-" a yawn broke her sentence, "-lay with you. All day, if possible."

(No problem! :))

Van opened his mouth to reply, but a grumble from his stomach interrupted him. He chuckled. "Well, I guess there's your reason why we need to get up," he said. "But we can still lay around today, if that's what you want to do."

His obsidian eyes turned to the sunrise. "Beautiful, isn't it? I chose for my home to be here just because if this."

(Oh my goodness, I am sooo sorry for not replying in so long! I'm going a little hiatus with my activity. ^^U)

Aether blinked, her red-pink gaze also taking in the view. She smiled softly, giving a tiny, content sigh. "It's gorgeous," she breathed. The admiration paused, however, when her own belly gave a rumble. See blushed in embarrassment, ears splaying back as her eyes dropped to focus with a new interest to the ripples of water over the lakebed. Clearing her throat, she tossed a sheepish look to the Vaporeon. "Heheh... yeah, I, uh... I guess laying around all day isn't really the best option, is it?" the chuckled hesitantly.

(It's no problem. I've been off and on since I started. I figured it was something like that. :))

The Vaporeon stood, stretching his limbs out the trotted to the shore. "There's a clearing in the woods, not too far from here, with a good amount of berry bushes. All sorts of 'em." He came back and touched noses with the shiny Sylveon. "Do you want to go there?"

Aether couldn't help the smile nor the blush warming her cheeks as they touched noses. She nodded when he pulled away. "Sounds great!" she chirped, moving to sit up. Spending a night in the shallow water made her fur feel rather heavy and her legs more wobbly than usual. She went to stand, when a distinct throb passed through her... lower regions. Aether winced, and stumbled a little, having to press against Van for balance until the pain tapered off and faded. Actually, now that she was paying attention, just about everything from the waist down was rather... sore. She blushed as the memories of their coupling came rushing to mind, and she shook her head. "S-Sorry," she mewed almost timidly, "I guess I'm a bit... off, this morning... hehe..." Her eyes darted to Van's obsidian gaze sheepishly.

Van smiled and let her lean on him. "It's no problem." He led the way.

The bird Pokémon were chirping and making all of their morning calls, adding to the peaceful atmosphere of the Safari zone. Van's strides were fast enough that the Eeveelutions didn't linger in one area for too long, but slow enough that they were still able to appreciate the beauty of the spring morning.

The aquatic fox poked his head through some bushes. "We're here," he announced.

Aether trailed somewhat slowly behind the aquatic vulpine as they walked, bright eyes darting around to take in the scenery while they did. She took a few moments in between strides to subtly stretch out her aching joints and muscles, gradually loosening them to a point where the soreness was scarcely noticeable.

At the the sound of the male's voice, her ears flicked up, and she looked to the bushes, which were now concealing his head as he prodded through the leaves. She gave a quiet, curious little sound, before following. And what beheld her made her jaw drop.

Dozens upon dozens of different Berry trees and bushes stretched far beyond and above her sight. It was like some sort of orchard! With a small sniff to test the air, she swept her tongue over her lips as she was greeted with several scents. Some, sweet and heady, others, more bitter and sharp. With a quick survey of the nearby foliage, she could already spot Pecha, Oran, Lum, Pumkin, And a few other varieties of the fruits.

"How in Arceus' name could I have not found this place before...?" she wondered aloud. She'd lived there since she was first hatched, after all. How could this wonderfully fragrant place had evaded her detection?

She gave another long, almost dreamy sniff to the air, feeling herself relax with the various comforting scents.

Van watched as Aether examined the area. "It's not too far off from where I was raised," the Vaporeon said. His obsidian eyes misted over as he thought about his family, but only for a moment.

"So, where do you want to go first?" he asked.

The ditto scuttled across the grassy floor, constantly brushing off and cycling material to keep himself from turning green. In his current state, he was no more than a foot long, barely able to see over the grass. He was snooping around- looking for something.

Nobu was a foreign ditto who once belonged to a trainer, but seemed to have fallen out of said trainer's hands in some strange occurrence which he only vaguely remembered that he himself caused. Using his "transform" move, Nobu's body shortened and elongated until he turned into a smaller caterpie. He did so quietly, taking advantage of the green coloration as camouflage.

It wasn't long before Nobu spotted two eeveelutions. He kept his position, silently watching them.

The male Eeveelution lifted his head to smell the air. "Aether, can you smell that?" He'd picked up a scent, much like that of a human, but not quite right. "There must be an abandoned Pokémon somewhere nearby."

Nobu's eyes widened. Quicker than he had hoped, the male vaporeon turned his attention toward Nobu. He made a bit of noise, rustling through the bushes. He had to be something green, but also take a form which let him fit in. Suddenly, a leaf grew over his head, Nobu changing his form to be more dog-like. Nobu turned into a leafeon, purposely rolling around in the brush to put scratches and dirt on himself.

(Ugh, SO sorry for taking so long. Totally forgot I didn't get the chance to reply xD)

The Shiny lightly sniffed the air, eyes fluttering closed slightly to concentrate more on the scents. And, just as Van had mentioned, beneath the fragrance of blooms and berries, was a distinct smell that was like a mix between rust, salt, earth, and countless other foreign things. "You're right," she murmured absently, tail swishing slowly from side to side.

Her ribbons curled slightly in on themselves in a muted frustration. This Pokemon, whatever it was, didn't have a specific Attribute-smell to it. Every type had a specific quality, she had found. Like how Waters always had a hint of marshland or sand on their bodies, or Rock types smelt of earth and stone. "I can't tell... what kind of Pokemon they are..."

She glanced to the Vaporeon, and padded forward a little bit, carefully shouldering her way through the tall grasses. Her vermilion gaze was wide, eyes alert and searching for the slightest bit of movement. Se reached a ribbon, connected to her chest, forward to gently push a few more clumps of grass from her path, a few feet away from where she and Van had been standing. Aether gasped when she saw none other than another Eeveelution - a Leafeon - laying dirty and covered in scratches on a bare patch of earth.

"Van, c'mere!" she urged with a quick look to the aquatic vulpine, tossed over her shoulder, before crouching down next to the Grass-type. "Hey, are you alright?" she murmured to him, concern thick in her voice and radiating in her gaze, "Who are you...?"

Van pushed his way into the bushes behind Aether, almost running into her in his haste. "What is- Oh!" He saw the Leafeon on the ground. "What happened to you?" he asked, nudging the green one with his nose. He looked over at the shiny, a questioning look in his obsidian eyes. "That smell... He was owned ..." he said, disdain clear in his voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom