Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True Calling (Atroxa x Effigy)

Just like how their limbs moved on their owns in pursuit of pleasures, Durihan's body would follow whatever way Lilura wished. Now laying on his back he had the beautiful young woman moving into his lap. His hands finding their place at her hips before long. She definitely earned a few groans of pleasure, Durihan's head tilting back into the pillows as his eyes fought to keep his love in sight. The man bringing his head back down so he could watch as Lilura continued to rub herself against his shaft. His hands started to move down to her thighs, rubbing back and forth as the two seemed more interested in now dry humping and feeling each other. But of course that wouldn't last to much longer either.

“Ahhh Lilura..” Durihan would breath out as she took his cock into her hand, as she mounted herself upon his member. That loving warm embrace of her pussy around his invading member sending chills up his spine that had Durihan moaning out her name. She would even roll her hips to get his full length inside of her. Durihan thrusting up just a little in shock of it all, especially with how she was throbbing around him.

The man's hands moved up from her hips now, as she craned her head back a little to enjoy herself Durihan would bring both of his hands to her breasts. The perfect globes that hung without sagging on display. With each in a hand Durihan would grope at the flesh, working one and the other in a slow manner to match the rocking of her hips.

Lilura's blood ran quick and warm in her veins, flushing her pale skin and flooding her with the pleasure created by the sensation of having Durihan back inside of her, back where he belonged. She didn't think she ever felt as complete as she did when he was filling her with his cock. That was something she'd felt from the beginning, but now, with everything that had been going on, that had been said, she felt it even more. She didn't think she'd ever get enough of him, there was no way she could ever not want him. It was naïve of her, of course, he was her first love, and how many of those stood the test of time? But Lilura didn't care, at this moment she was convinced that everything was right the world and that was all that mattered to her. It was a rare feeling for her to have.

She smiled as Durihan breathed her name, moaning softly as she rocked herself on top of him, grinding his cock against the walls of her pussy, angling her hips to rub her clit against his pelvis as well. “Mmmm,” she sighed softly as his hands worked her breasts, arching her back a little to press into his touch, “I love you Durihan.” She told him yet again, not really over the fact that she was in love with him, still caught up in the newness of it all.

Lilura's hips started moving quicker, her moans coming just as quickly, mewling his name occasionally as she worked her pussy up and down the length of his cock. Her hands gripped his sides tightly, using him for support to keep her balance, even as she slowed a little and leaned down, pressing her mouth to his in a heady kiss. “I want you on top of me,” she murmured against his lips, “I want you to ravish me and cum in me.”

Durihan couldn't help but squeeze her nipples softly, right after she had said she loved him again. Who knew, maybe some sort of kinky reward or just an urge to do it but the man definitely loved the way it made Lilura mewl, made her cringe from excitement. More and more Durihan found himself longing for Lilura. To hear her voice, to feel her touch, to touch her. Even when this moment would come to an end he knew he would just crave her until the next time he could have her. Like some teenage boy. Hopefully his body would be able to keep up!

To his surprise Lilura leaned down to kiss him, a very passionate kiss before saying what she wanted. A quick comment of already having done that twice came to Durihan's head, to say it in similar banter that they were used to. But he refrained, and instead brought his hands down to her hips as he turned her. In a very fun and quick manner that made him chuckle a little as he got her back on the bed, back against his pillows so he could kiss her once more. All the while his cock still inside of her.

How was Durihan to resist Lilura? To change their intimate and fun little moment into a rough encounter like their previous moments tonight. It was a thrill to say the least and Durihan found himself immediately pulling back to thrust the full length of his cock into her heated and wet pussy. That first slap of the skin as if to start off another little romp. The word ravish definitely setting the mood as his hands moved from her hips. One to the bed for balance while the other came up to the back of her head, a sudden grip of her hair to tilt her head back. Sure she probably would of done it herself but he wanted to force her, to pull at her hair and make her moan as he started to thrust and thrust hard.

Lilura probably wouldn't care if he had cum in her five times, she'd still want him to do it one more time. She was always surprised with how rewarding it was to bring him to a climax and fill her up with his seed. Durihan's laughed was echoed by one of her own as they rolled, returning his kiss happily, her arms around his neck for a moment before he pulled away. His first thrust changed the tone of their coupling almost immediately, Lilura letting out a sharp, sweet moan as his cock filled her and his hips slapped against her own.

The girl's legs wound around his waist, angling her hips a little to let him get at her better, and her hands gripped him tightly, one on the bicep of the arm Durihan had on the bed, the other coming around to his back. She let out a gasp when one of his hands grabbed a fistful of black hair, pulling her head back, making her back arch and her hands tighten. She probably would have done it on her own, but she liked him making her do it, the pressure on the back of her head making her skin tingle. Lilura was surprised as ever at how quickly they were able to go from affectionate to rough, back to affectionate and then right back to rough, but she loved it.

Every thrust drove a short, desperate moan out of her, her hips snapping to meet his hungrily, helping him drive his cock into her as hard and deep as he could. After a moment though she moved her legs a bit, moving them up and under him, her thighs ending up practically pinned between their chests. Her pussy was opened up even more to him, the angle changing how he filled her, and Lilura's gray eyes started to roll up a bit, her lips parted as she cried out in ecstasy as his cockhead struck against her cervix over and over. It took her no time before she was writhing and her body tightened, gasping out a breathless “Oh gods!” as her orgasm snaked into her core like fire, making the girl moan loudly as she came. Her pussy clenched around his shaft, trying to draw his own out of him as well, “Cum in me!” she begged desperately between moans.

Durihan wasn't the only one getting to know Lilura's body. It seemed the girl knew just how to position herself to make their sexual union that much more. The way she took it upon herself to angle her hips just right so each and every thrust was intensified had Durihan practically moaning with her. And even more so, the little contortionist would bring her legs up which only opened her pussy more to Durihan. His grip on the bed and her hair tightening just a little more.

What image was hotter then the one of Lilura as her eyes started rolling back from his actions? What sound sweeter then the cries of ecstasy that Durihan brought from her lips? Durihan couldn't think of anything else, and as she came around his cock he would definitely orgasm as well. Burying his throbbing cock into her clenching and spasming pussy. No where near as large a volume as his other climaxes, but none the less a third time Durihan unloaded his seed into Lilura. And unfortunately this would definitely be the last time. His cock pumping what it could for as long as it could before it started to grow soft once more.

However after his orgasm he was far from focused on his cock, oh no. Once they had the chance to stop moaning, to stop screaming and actually breath, the man would be kissing Lilura. Not in such quick succession like before this last exchange of flesh, but definitely in the same manner as praising her skin with his lips. Quick pecks as his hands went from gripping to caressing Lilura. His Lilura.

Lilura was starting to what she liked and how to get what she wanted, not just by having Durihan give it to her but by getting it herself. It seemed he benefited from it to, as the new angle of her hips made her pussy tighten up around him and open her up to let him sink the entire length of his cock into her, the head pressing against her cervix firmly with each thrust. Durihan's grip in her hair became almost painful, but with the state she was in, it mixed with the pleasure of her orgasm and only served to heighten it until she let out a scream when he finally came in her. Lilura was left a panting, sweaty mess, feeling his cock soften inside her. For once, she didn't feel any sort of disappointment that the night was over, he'd worn her out and satisfied her.

She gave a tired smile as Durihan's lips pressed to hers in a kiss, once again switching from their rough, carnal exchange to a softer, more affectionate one. The girl let out a long, satisfied sigh, her hands going from gripping him tightly to running over his back and sides. “I need to put my legs down,” Lilura laughed softly, waiting for him to move a little so she could pull her legs back down. She lay there under him, panting softly with her gray eyes half closed, kissing him affectionately, smiling to herself. “Should we go to sleep or take a bath?” the girl asked quietly, smirking at Durihan.

Sleep sounded wonderful to Lilura, but so did a bath, especially one with Durihan. She pulled away a bit before leaning back into nuzzle the side of his face, feeling very content and happy, still very enamored with the former knight.

Durihan would chuckle a little into his kisses when Lilura told him she needed to put her legs down. Such a thing far from the man's mind as he seemed committed to cuddling and kissing. He sure to move back just enough for her to relax and let her legs fall down before going back to his affections. Though true be told even doing this much was taking it's toll. Lilura was quite the budding woman after all, just keeping up with her, even when being oh so stimulated, was a task within itself.

When she asked about sleeping or bathing Durihan couldn't help but smile, that always seemed to be the question after their moments of passion. The man taking a few moments before groaning a little, practically rolling off the bed before he got up and scooped Lilura into his arms once more. Much like how he brought her to his room he would take her to the bathroom. In comparison to Lennox's bathroom it was far from equal, but there was a tub that was actually big enough for the two to be comfortable. Similar runes to bring hot water at the touch of a finger. So the man quick to get the water running, however as the tub filled he would begin to kiss Lilura in his arms. Not wanting to put her down for a second until everything was ready.

Once the tub was filled with soothing warm water Durihan would get in, and let Lilura down so she could stand in the water with him. After that he happily sat down, a number of muscles in the man's body obviously sore. Durihan looking up at Lilura's ass, seeing their sexual juices on display along her thighs and even some on the bottom of her ass. “You going to stand there and look sexy all night? Or are you at least going to join me down here and still look sexy?” Durihan asked, smirking as he waited for Lilura.

He answered her question by rolling off the bed and scooping her up, Lilura smiling at him affectionately and wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom with him. She had never really been one to enjoy being doted on or having people do things for her, no more than she had to allow as a noble anyway, but she could certainly get used to Durihan carrying her around. In fact she already was getting used to it. She suspected that it made him feel strong and masculine as well so win-win for both of them. Lilura just smiled and looked pleased with herself as her carried her into his bathroom and got the water running.

She returned each kiss that Durihan gave her until their bath was finally ready, standing in the water as he set her down in it. She let him sit down, smirking at him as he questioned her, shrugging her shoulders a bit. “I dunno, maybe I'll keep standing her a bit,” Lilura mused before she finally sat down, sighing softly as the warmth of the water instantly sank into her skin and then her muscles. “That feels good,” she murmured, her tone just a hint suggestive as she flashed a grin at him. The girl was a bit on top of the world right now, with her work under way and Durihan by her side.

Lilura moved closer to him, the warm water sloshing a bit against the sides of the tub as she deposited herself into his lap. She curled up a bit, nuzzling into the side of his face and wrapping her arms around his neck, if she were a cat she'd be purring happily. The girl relaxed into him, letting out a soft, content sigh, letting the hot water sooth the soreness in her thighs. “I love you,” she told Durihan quietly, still trying to get used to having those words come out of her mouth.

Durihan enjoyed how she mused, how she played into his little word game and posed a little for him. He had no issues with her standing or sitting down enjoying the view all the same as he sat there. After she sat down and praised the bathtub for how good the water felt Durihan could only agree, his eyes transfixed on his little lover as they bathed together for gods know how many times now. That grin of hers only returned by his.

The man definitely enjoyed Lilura's choice in position, straddling his lap, arms around his neck. His own arms were on the sides of the tub, quick to fall down and around her to rest at the lower part of her back. Durihan looking down at her when she said she loved him. He couldn't help but smirk, feeling in a bit of a flirtatious mood since this was the first time she had openly admitted that she loved him. Well not in the bathtub, she had said it numerous times in bed, but this was the first night she had ever done it!

“Do you now?” Durihan asked, joking of course as he looked at her. “I don't know, seems to me you just love my cock.” The man added, chuckling a little as he his hands pushed her down a little to press against his lap. “But i'm no saint, I definitely love this body of yours.” Durihan added with a laugh, before it could be taken the wrong way he would kiss her. A soft and compassionate kiss as the two sat together in that tub. “I love you too Lilura.” He finished, staring into those gray eyes of hers like nothing was wrong with the world now.

Lilura gave him a playful glare when he teased her, but gave a low laugh when he joked about suspecting that she only loved his cock. “Not only your cock, but that's a big part of it yeah,” She grinned at him shamelessly, nestled naked in his lap. Durihan's own admittance just made her keep grinning, pressing against him as he pulled her down into his lap before he kissed her. She returned it happily, her lips still curled in a smile against his, enjoying the soft, compassionate exchange. Lilura was even happier when he finally returned her feelings, looking and feeling very content.

And content was how she stayed for the next couple of days, having Durihan keeping her company when she wasn't doing her duties about the manor. It was almost no different than before her father had died, only now she had more freedom. And Lilura took full advantage of that freedom as often as she could; that included getting Durihan in her bed every night, and sometimes during the day. A part of her could tell he was starting to wear down, struggling to keep up with the girl's youthful energy, but she couldn't help herself around him.

Tonight seemed to be no different, Lilura finding herself alone with the former knight again just before bed, thinking nothing of catching him in a needy kiss, her hands already starting to tug at his clothing. "I told the servants not to come bothering me in the morning," she told him as she broke their kiss for a moment, giving him a very suggestive grin, "You should stay here with me tonight."

What more could a man ask for? The affections of not only a beautiful young woman but one that was now ruler over a noble house? Meals and drink whenever Durihan wished? Even servants ready to do as he commanded... Truly Durihan had made it to a point in his life that he had always dreamed of. So why was it so draining? Why was it so heavy on his shoulders? Lilura was of course youthful, and with that youthfulness came a pool of energy that Durihan hadn't possessed in years. Now that they were together and had no deterrents it seemed that little Lilura wanted nothing else but to experience the joys of sex.

Every night in the bed chambers, a few times behind curtains or that study again. Durihan was living a dream but in reality such a thing could only be a dream. His steps began to draw more from him, his shoulders beginning to slack where they used to pull back straight. Long nights with Lilura followed by overseeing during the days was getting to Durihan. Never had he felt so old then now. He wished it would have been from battle or something... Not from enjoying the passions of his lover. It had been several days now and Durihan found sleep to be a more appealing choice then sex... And that was saying something.

So when the two finished another day and were walking back together to their rooms it was no surprise that Lilura wanted another encounter. Another very passionate and loving moment between the two that would last for hours it seemed. The two had gotten to their hallway before Lilura had kissed him, bringing him down to her level for a passionate and needy kiss. He couldn't help but return it, but where he hands went to his clothing to begin to tug, his stay at his side. Pulling back once Lilura spoke of how she told the servants to not come by in the morning.

“Lilura. I love you.” Durihan stated softly, though the usual passion and desire behind those words were replaced with a more sorrowful or somber tone. “You are gorgeous and every moment I open my eyes I can't help but think of you. But I don't think I can go another night like we have been. I'm just not young anymore and all that we have been doing has been wearing me out. I'm sorry but I need to relax for a night. Do you understand?” Durihan asked, not wanting to refuse her... But having to at this point.

Lilura's grin instantly morphed into frown when he spoke. Those words usually pulled a smile from her whether she wanted them to or not, but the way he said them now certainly didn't evoke the same reaction. And despite the flattery of his words as he continued, his tone still made the girl watch him with a sort of impatient irritation. Durihan was right to be cautious though, because when he tried to gently refuse her offer of another night of sex, Lilura looked about as happy as a cat dumped in a bucket of water.

“I see,” she answered him coldly, pulling her hands away from him and stepping back a little, her hands folding in front of her instead. It was a posture she took in public, and had maintained with Durihan until she had become more comfortable with him. It was her version of armor. “Of course I understand,” she told him curtly in a way that very clearly said she didn't understand at all, “Enjoy your night of rest then.” Lilura didn't deal with rejection very well, she had never had to really handle it before, and she hadn't been expecting it from Durihan of all people. In the back of her mind, she knew it was a silly reaction to have, he was being honest, and she knew that he wasn't young anymore, but she couldn't help it. Seemed she was more human than she would like to admit.

Lilura inclined her head a bit, leaned up to brush a quick kiss to his cheek, and turned, going into her room and shutting the door behind her. Inside, she just stood there for a moment, fighting back the well of emotions in her chest. It was stupid and childish of her to feel so hurt, but trying to reason with herself didn't seem to be working very well at all so she finally just let out an irritated sigh and began to undress, laying her dress aside and climbing into bed alone for the first time in several nights. Durihan usually had to return to his own room before morning, but they did usually sleep together some after having sex.

She realized that he could have still slept in here, that her reaction had been a bit drastic, but she didn't want to be around him at the moment. Lilura disliked having such a reaction, and felt more comfortable dealing with it in private than having him nearby, watching her. She was still young, inexperienced, and still very much emotionally closed off, it was a struggle if nothing else. Processing her emotions still took more time and effort than it would for most people her age, and her feelings for Durihan were intense, whether they were good or bad, so she just wanted some time to work through them alone. Even if she did miss him now, and even if she was still craving his cock inside of her. It took her some time to finally fall asleep, between feeling frustrated and indecisive (as she considered going to his room several times), but she did finally drift off.

There it was... First her hands pulling from him, next coming up folded in front of her. Followed by that cold stare that she gave everyone else. Like in no more then thirty seconds Durihan had taken twenty steps back in terms of their relationship. The man sighing softly as Lilura said what was expected but obviously meant so much more behind it. She was disappointed, and that was what cut at Durihan the most. He was frowning too even, looking to her as Lilura moved up to kiss his cheek. He felt like he should say something but she would turn and leave, going right to her room and shutting the door behind herself. The man left to sigh as he stood there, taking a few moments before walking to his own room.

Abraxas however only snickered as he watched from a nearby window. Never going to far away if he wasn't told to leave Lilura's side. Of course he was in his crow form, just watching the scene unfold like a masterpiece being painted from scratch. His mind racing for what to do next and how he could make this benefit himself. How dare this dog refuse the mistress, if he wasn't going to please her then surely Abraxas would. Waiting for Durihan to close his own door before disappearing.

The demon would appear in Lilura's room, just to watch the poor girl as she tossed and turned. Like before he tried to connect with her mind, finding it easier then normal due to her current irritation and frustration. His mistress had caught on quickly in blocking Abraxas out, which was irritating. Even for dark mages that could summon a demon like him, to be able to fully resist was only a testament to their souls. It meant that Lilura could be much much more then what she was now. Which only infuriated Abraxas more that she was denied what she desired. So he slipped into her mind, going into the dark reaches past her memories and thoughts to tap into her desires. What she craved most.

What dream Lilura was having would slowly shift to her bedroom. As if she had awoken everything perfectly in place just like she left it. Even her dress was laid out where she had it. Though instead of laying against the bed, she was laying against Durihan. Both naked in in each others arms. “Hey there beautiful...” Durihan stated softly, tilting Lilura's head up so he could kiss her. Abraxas more then happy to give Lilura what she desired right now, though for how long was up to him.

Back in reality Abraxas was now on Lilura's bed, well actually floating over it as he looked down at the girl. His tail as if with a mind of it's own having come down to softly touch her face, making it's way down and beneath the sheets to move towards her legs. A grin on the demon's face as his tail just seemed to grow more and more as it went down. Coming to the spot between her thighs that was reserved for Durihan now. How fun it would be to defile it, to show Lilura true pleasure that no mortal could give her. His tail now taking on a more phalic shape as it began to rub softly.

Lilura at first wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, she had been asleep and now... she was in her room. She didn't recall waking up but it seemed that she had, and that now she wasn't alone, feeling more than seeing Durihan in bed with her before she finally looked up to see that it was indeed him. She was a little surprised, first of all that he was here, and second that they were naked. How had she gotten naked? She supposed he had undressed her while she slept. Lilura didn't mind, if anything it was kind of sexy, so she just smiled a bit when he greeted her. “Hey,” she answered, her tone a touch confused, but happy.

She returned Durihan's kiss, feeling his hand touching her face, sighing against his lips as her arms wound their way around his neck. She pulled away a bit though after a moment, her brows arched. “I thought you were tired?” She asked him, her tone a touch sarcastic and accusatory. Lilura made a slightly surprised noise when she felt his cock rubbing between her legs before she gave a soft laugh, smirking at him. “But I guess you changed your mind huh?” She teased him before kissing him again, a needy, hungry kiss. She hadn't liked going to sleep without him, and she hadn't liked getting angry with Durihan over something that wasn't his fault. She wanted to tell him that, but she didn't know how. Well, she did, but she just... couldn't. Apologizing was difficult for her, so she tried to show him instead, more than willing to just make love to him in lieu of a verbal apology.

Outside of her dream, in the real world, Lilura shifted and sighed softly, her legs spreading a little in response to the demon's tail rubbing between them. The girl was, of course, oblivious to what was going on, how could she possibly know about this? She was completely unaware that Durihan actually wasn't in bed with her at all, but that it was Abraxas floating over her with his tail between her thighs and his mind in her dreams that was causing all of this.

As they kissed Durihan would respond, smiling before another kiss and then getting a few words out before another. “I found myself just laying there... Looking up at the ceiling.... Thinking of you.” Durihan said to her as they kissed, soon moving on top of her as they continued to make out. His hands moving down to grab at her thighs, slowly pulling them up to his hips as he positioned himself.

As Durihan in her dreams pressed to her entrance Abraxas's tail would imitate the motion. Having snaked it's way into her clothing right to her warm and even wet entrance. Loving the reaction he was getting from his Mistress as he continued his little farce. As Durihan took Lilura, Abraxas would as well, the end of his tail finishing off with a full on head. A long almost gross dick tail that was now having it's way with Lilura.

“I could never tire of this. You bring new life to me Lilura.” Durihan stated softly as they kissed, pushing the full length of his cock into her. An intimate and loving motion as flesh pressed to flesh. Thier lips in an almost constant battle. Abraxas couldn't help himself. Part with what he was forming in her head and part acting it out, the demon sinking down to kiss Lilura as well. Nothing as intense at the dream but still pressing his lips to her own as his tail worked in and out of her.

Lilura smiled a little at his answer, nuzzle into him a little as they kissed again, happy to have been missed in all honesty. She let him roll them so that he was on top, the girl mewling both in her dream and in reality as her pussy was spread by his cock. Her hips pressed into the feeling, moaning as she was filled, her arms tightening around Durihan's neck in her dreams. Outside the dream her hands gripped the sheets under her as Abraxas' tail pressed into her, mimicking what was happening to her in her dream.

She had no reason to really suspect that this wasn't real, that Durihan was still in his room and she was actually asleep with her demon violating her and masking his actions with illusions of her with her lover in her dreams. When Abraxas kissed her though she responded, the act not as precise as it was in her mind with Durihan, her body slightly sluggish in it's response as it tried to process what her sleeping brain was telling it to do. Either way though, Lilura moaned against his lips, panting softly in both her dreams and the real world as Abraxas' tail did the real work for dream Durihan.

Lilura's physical hands did lift after a moment, touching the demon floating over her, gripping his shoulders lightly as they kissed and his tail worked between her legs. In her dream, she embraced Durihan and wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning into his mouth as he fucked her. It was hard for her brain to decipher between what was real and what wasn't, lumping it all together in an inability to distinguish between the two.

Abraxas was in utter bliss with how Lilura was reaching up to him. How she grabbed onto his shoulders while he took her with his tail. There was desire, not just in her but himself, and as if with magic the bed sheets would start to slip down from Lilura's body. All the way till she was exposed on the bed, Abraxas wanted more then this, continuing to kiss Lilura as he continued with his little game. Dream Durihan continuing to pleasure Lilura while Abraxas moved from their kiss, moved down to get between her legs.

Durihan would pull out of Lilura in her dream, taking a moment to just kiss and feel her body. Not taking long before he entered her once more. And as Dream Durihan entered Lilura again, real Abraxas would enter her as well. Pushing the full length of his demonic cock into her awaiting pussy. His cock growing and taking shape inside of her to fit perfectly, as if created to pleasure Lilura. Every thrust truly being the most pleasurable.

“You're so perfect.” Durihan said to Lilura, practically worshiping her as he took her, rotating his hips to stir his cock around inside of her. Doing everything in his power to manipulate her mind, to make her indulge in the pleasure of the moment and not so much focus on freaking out that Abraxas was now taking her in reality. That idiot needed to say no to Lilura more often, she was so easy to manipulate when she was so flustered like this.

Lilura squirmed and fussed when Durihan pulled himself out of her, definitely not happy about him stopping, in both her dream and in reality she pressed her hips up, seeking to have her pussy filled again. She needed it. All the while she still kissed him, letting out soft, needy whines into his mouth. When Abraxas finally pushed into her, the girl moaned loudly, a happy, satisfied sound, her legs wrapping around the demon's waist as he filled her. He felt amazing, Lilura couldn't remember Durihan fitting inside her so perfectly before.

As Abraxas and Dream Durihan began to fuck her, the girl's back arched and her hips snapped to meet those of her lover, taking him into her eagerly. In the back of her mind, she did begin to feel that something was off, that something wasn't right. But it all felt too good for Lilura to have the real will power to fully question it, she was enjoying herself too much. The combination of what was being done to her body and what Abraxas was doing to her mind was far more than she could really resist.

Lilura mewled against the demon's lips sweetly as he stirred his cock in her, her arms wrapped around him to grip his shoulders from behind tightly, her nails digging into his skin a little. Her hips though rocked to his, her body encouraging him to keep going, though she knew a better way to encourage him. The girl took advantage of the momentary end to their kiss, panting for breath before she spoke. “Fuck me,” in both her dream and in reality, she said it loudly, a demand, insisting that he give her what she wanted.

It was one thing to order Durihan to fuck her. The old man finding a certain joy in fulfilling requests and orders. Then of course throw on that oh so tantalizing sexual element and you had a man who was ready to fuck Lilura as hard and fast as she was wanting it. Abraxas was that and more, a demon bound by a pact to serve his summoner. So when she told him to fuck her, with her hands on his shoulders, her legs around his waist... The demon would fuck her and more.

His hips mashing against her own, his thrusts in both her dreams and reality just at that point of being hard enough. Not to much but enough to really drive himself into her, his speed pretty much magically matching Lilura's cravings that the demon was tapping into. She didn't need to tell him to slow down to go faster, he could tell on his own what her body wanted. Now there was a line between what Lilura might want and what her body might want, lucky for Abraxas it was one in the same at the moment. Her bed starting squeak, lucky for Abraxas stone walls didn't carry sound through them as well as wood did.

Durihan on the other hand hadn't gone to sleep. Hadn't even gotten into the covers of his bed. He simply sat on the edge of his bed, staring at the floor and then the door and then back to the floor. He felt horrible, how could he be a knight, a man and refuse to be with Lilura? What because he was tired? He was sore? What warrior wasn't sore after the battle only to press on in the vanguard to continue the war? It was just how she looked at him, how her words were so hollow. That hurt him the most.

The man wasn't exactly sure how much time had passed but he knew that he definitely shouldn't stay in his room. He needed to apologize, and hopefully get to hold her in his arms for the night. Durihan quick to get up and leave his room, going right next door to Lilura's room which he was quick to go into. His whole plan apologizing to Lilura at the door, only to find that Lilura wasn't asleep at all. That she was... Having sex.... With Abraxas? Durihan more or less stunned as he stood there, apparently barging in on the “best” part.

Lilura gasped as her demand was met enthusiastically, that perfectly molded cock pounding into her over and over. That small voice in the back of her mind telling her that something wasn't right grew fainter and fainter as the girl practically drowned in lust and ecstasy. Durihan seemed to know just how to move, how fast and hard she wanted it, like he was in her brain, giving her exactly what she wanted. It was amazing, and her reactions were eager praise for the demon as he fucked her expertly. Lilura moaned and gasped, panting for breath when could, then mewling sweetly as his cock head struck against her cervix and filled her cunt perfectly.

It was no surprise with Abraxas' supernatural abilities, giving him an edge that many men wished they could possess, that the girl was quick to approach a climax to her pleasure. Her moans and cries built to a crescendo, the squeak of the bed and the slap of their hips becoming merely a backdrop to her vocal noises. It was only as her orgasm began to build between her legs though that Lilura began to feel some measure of disconnect between her mind and her body. The feeling was extreme enough on a physical level to begin to draw her out in jolts and starts, her eyes starting to flutter, trying to open.

That was about when Durihan would appear, coming in in time for the girl to let out a sharp, lustful cry as the pressure between her legs melted into an intense ball of heat and poured up her spine and into her brain. Lilura's hips bucked desperately, struggling to breath through the intense feeling she was experiencing. Perhaps most confusingly for Durihan though would be the girl calling his name, her dream still dominant over her mind enough that she was still under the impression that it was the old knight fucking her, not the mischievous demon.

“Ahhh yes that's it...” Abraxas groaned as he continued to fuck his mistress, her climax unfolding in front of him like the story of a book. Every thrust he made, every caress her gave her, leading right to the moment where she would climax around his cock. A grin on his face that very much defied humanity, a demonic smirk with sharpened teeth like a predator devouring it's prey. Abraxas was at the pinnacle of lust and passion, indulging as well as he derieved such sweet pleasure from his mortal mistress. Maybe it was her magical nature, who knows what it was, but Even Abraxas was being brought to his own climax.

Durihan would be jolted from his frozen state when Lilura moaned out his name. Completely in the wrong context but that was what he needed to get jolted out of his shock. Quick to charge across the room he full on jumped and tackled Abraxas. Who for once was to preoccupied to simply magically dodge Durihan. Of course a sensation that wouldn't feel good at all after such an orgasm was Abraxas being tackled off the bed, his member pulling out as quick as it could as Durihan tackled the demon to the ground.

“FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!” Durihan shouted, punching Abraxas in the face. The first two would connect, solid blows before Abraxas was back in the moment. His hold and deception in Lilura's mind dulling him for a few moments, the third punch however would go right in to the stone floor, a number of bones obviously breaking in the man's hand. Abraxas appearing beside Lilura's bed opposite of where Durihan was, his hand on his jaw in a sort of surprised state that Durihan hit him. “Excuse me for tending to my Mistress when you wouldn't!” Abraxas said, almost sounding hurt as he stood there. Lilura no doubt left to take in the situation before her. Durihan getting back up and turn, his left hand definitely looking a little fucked up, but the way he glared at Abraxas showed that he wasn't going to stop now.

Lilura would finally start to wake at the tail end of her orgasm, only to be greeted with that demonic face leering at her. It was enough to make her jump and gasp, her hands coming up to push at him instinctively. And then just like that he was gone, the girl letting out a startled and pained yelp as his cock was practically ripped out of her, knocking the wind right out of her. Lilura was left to gasp, trying to catch her breath from everything, her orgasm, the shock of finding Abraxas on top of her and inside her, and then having him pulled roughly out of her. It was all a little overwhelming.

She looked over in time to see Durihan on top of the demon but then it disappeared, the man's fist going right through where Abraxas' head had been only an instant ago to crash into the stone floor. “Durihan!” Lilura finally managed to gasp, worried about him, but also just extremely confused. She had been... she had thought that... but what had really been happening? The girl's head snapped around to Abraxas as the demon spoke up, glaring at him angrily. She looked back to Durihan in time to see that look on his face and the girl sat up, not caring that she was still naked and her sex freshly spent, moving between them to keep the man from trying to attack Abraxas again. Not for the demon's sake though, not wanting the man to injure himself further trying to fight Abraxas, who wouldn't be fair if he could help it.

“Durihan stop!” She shouted to get his attention before she looked back to the demon, glaring at him as her mind grabbed Abraxas, keeping him from just disappearing like smoke as she reached over and slapped him as hard as she could across his face. “How dare you?!” She screeched at the demon, “You know perfectly well that I would not have approved or allowed you to do that to me if I had been aware of it! You are to never touch me like that again without my verbal permission!” Lilura hissed at him, and then pointed at the door, “Get out!”

Abraxas was about to laugh when Lilura walked over to him, only instead of her approval she met him with anger. Slapping him across the face, and even then keeping him from disappearing from the blow. She was definitely mad, a look of confusion on Abraxas's face as he turned his head back towards Lilura. “But Mistress, I was only pleasing you. I can't bare to have you so neglec-” However before he could finish Lilura was pointing at the door, ordering him to get out and never touch her again without verbal permission. The demon looking at her for a few moments before back to Durihan, smirking a little before he bowed his head. “Of course, until next time.” He added before leaving.

Durihan kept his glare on Abraxas, up to the point where he finally left the room. The hand he had fractured balled into a fist up until then, the man quick to relax his hand and grunt a little from the pain. But there was a much bigger pain in his chest right now. Sure he could put two and two together and see that Abraxas had sorta taken advantage of the situation. But it didn't change anything, that vile demon was still having sex with Lilura. And even though she was shouting Durihan's name... It didn't look like she was stopping Abraxas. This was all very confusing and Durihan found himself just staring at Lilura for a few moments.

“....” The words wouldn't come out as Durihan started at the girl. Still naked, the obvious enjoyment of her night displayed upon her inner thighs. What was this that Durihan was feeling? Shame? Anger? Frustration? How should one feel when they come upon their lover with another person? Be it demon or what have you. Durihan found himself retreating the same way Lilura had done earlier in the night when he had rejected her. Retreating back to how he should be acting, his role as her bodyguard. “Would you like me to stand guard outside your doors? Or would you prefer I stay in my own bedchambers?” Durihan asked, no joking tone in his voice. Doing his best to keep from trying to figure out the situation. Cause it would just hurt him, and he was getting to old to be getting hurt like this. So what if she slept with another man, she was a noble. She could do it, hell half the nobles felt entitled to such a thing. The whole situation becoming a little easier to take in if he could just pretend Lilura wasn't so close to his heart as she was.

Back
Top Bottom