Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True Calling (Atroxa x Effigy)

Durihan could definitely get used to this. All the “horrible” things he did for Lilura were nothing when he could hold her the way he did. When he could lay with her and take her as his woman. Men had done far worse for the approval of beautiful women, so who was Durihan to say anything? Especially after quite the repeat of their first sexual encounter. Everything outside of her room didn't really matter to Durihan, so when Lilura tried to slip away he made it a point to try and hold her down. But of course in a joking manner since Lilura had to continue her plans.

He would play his part of course, following Lilura and standing the “guard” seeing how Balfour blood had been spilled. The main event though was in the following night when the two would go off on their horses. And once on foot Durihan was more then attentive as Lilura began to explain to him just what was happening.

A demon? Durihan's eyebrow rose as he looked at the girl. She was going to summon a demon, beings that the circle of mages of Aramoor relentlessly hunted and sent soldiers after to keep from existing on their plain? Durihan indeed opened his mouth in protest but was immediately cut off and given a bag before Lilura continued. It also didn't help that for the first time she seemed uncertain about herself when it came to magic. But Durihan wasn't the magic user here, she had more knowledge then he could ever wish for in these circles.

The instructions she gave him in a worst case scenario were locked in the man's head but he was left to wonder as she started with her spell. The way she made symbols from the blood in the vial and cut her palm without even flinching had Durihan fascinated like any other spell she did in front of him, though that did nothing to help him relax. He would have to banish a demon if things went sour. A demon. Not some monster, not some beast, but a being from the hells that conspired to rip their plain asunder. It was a daunting task to say the least, and here Lilura was attempting to subjugate one of them!

Durihan stepped back when instructed, reaching into the bag to pull out both the sand and vial to be at the ready. And before long that ery green glow befell the two, Lilura of course lost in her incantation. If Durihan wasn't so fixed on the actual ritual he might of actually looked to Lilura in this moment when her features changed, but like many times before he was too caught up in the actual magic before them. And as the figure began to appear in the flames Durihan found himself uncorking the vial, just one step closer to banishing whatever was coming to them.

The trees above them stopped swaying, the wind dying fast. Any sound of creatures in the night faded as they turned tail and ran from where the two of them stood. As the figure grew in form, darkness seemed to encircle them. Covering the trees and bushes, the very ground they stood on until the only light was that of the flame and from Lilura's face. However moon light would return in a blink of an eye when the fire suddenly went out, and in that blink of the eye the figure that was taking form had vanished from sight. Silence befalling the two as Durihan stood there in confusion, had Lilura succeeded? Durihan turned to look at Lilura as her features returned, already buckling at the knees. With the ingredients still in his hands he quickly caught her in his arms. Concerned of course with the situation but more with her now. However his main focus was the demon, if it had been summoned.

w4sGQJZ.jpg

"Can you smell that?" A voice sounded off from behind Lilura and Durihan. "The stench of the mortal plain.... Oh how I missed it." The voice continued, Durihan holding Lilura still but turned to the voice. Only to find nothing there. Durihan's head turning each way to try and pinpoint where ever the hell this thing was. They definitely had company, Lilura having succeeded in her attempt to summon something.

"My my, isn't she quite the beauty? And powerful too. Though there is so much more locked away inside her." The voice started off again, Durihan turning his head back in front of him to find a demon standing in front of the two, even leaning forwards a little so that his face was only inches from Lilura. The demon stood at Lilura's height, his horns matching Durihan's height if the demon stood up straight. It's white fangs glowing in the moonlight, but even more so were his yellow eyes that peered into Lilura's soul really. In a way that could be taken as a violation. Though just as quickly as he appeared in front of the two he vanished, by just a blink of the eye.

"And what has the Mistress's dog brought? A means to banish me?" The voice rang out behind the two again, and in Durihan's distracted state the bag of sand and the vial of shimmering water were taken. The bag with the demon's tail and the vial simply smacked out of Durihan's hand, crashing to the ground. "Bad dog, such ingredients are hard to come by." the demon stated, even tsking a few times as he poured the black sand out with his tail.

Durihan turned to swing with one of his arms, keeping Lilura up with the other. However he hit nothing but air. And just like that the demon had returned in front of Lilura, smiling as he looked to her. "My sweet sweet Mistress, please call me Abraxas. What have I been summoned for? You need but ask." the demon stated, smiling to her in a surprisingly sincere way. Durihan was far from sincere, acting very hostile towards the demon as he turned back around. All this motion probably not the best for Lilura.

Lilura maintained the hold as long as she could, the effort with her magic was akin to pulling something very large through a small hole, and when it finally came through, her hold broke. The flames disappeared, as did the glow of all the other magical elements in place and the girl's head spun violently. She felt her knees buckle and she started to fall, but didn't have the strength to catch herself. Instead she felt strong arms come around her, and she lost consciousness for a moment, hanging limply in Durihan's arms. She didn't start to come back around until the man was turning, trying to locate the source of voice speaking to them.

She let out a groan as she was jostled about, frowning in protest to the rough treatment. Her eyes fluttered open to see a face only inches from hers, one she didn't recognize. His yellow eyes boring into her startled her a little, but Lilura struggled to really clear her mind, only starting to achieve this when Durihan turned and swung again, jostling her. “Stop it,” she growled irritably, but looking a little surprised when the demon was in her face again, introducing himself more or less and asking what she'd summoned him for. Durihan turned again and the girl let out an irritated noise, “If you don't stop slinging me around I'm going to throw up on you,” she growled at him.

“Let me sit down,” Lilura told him, now no longer trusting him not to act like she was a sack of potatoes. She let him help her over to the trunk of a fallen tree, sitting down and running a hand over her face, looking and feeling exhausted. After a moment she looked at the demon though, Abraxas, he wasn't quite what she had expected, but it didn't matter as long as he did what he was supposed to. “I need to perform a spell to kill some one, but I don't have the strength to do it on my own, I need your help,” She explained, it was a little vague but she was tired, obviously struggling to stay awake.

“Sorry...” Durihan stated, when Lilura pointed to a trunk of some fallen tree the man would take her over to it, helping her sit down before turning with his hand on his sword. She said such a thing couldn't hurt the demon but it was instinct, he was uncomfortable with this and clung to what he considered his strength. His glare focused right on the demon who hadn't moved an inch, Abraxas was simply watching as Lilura was deposited upon the trunk.

“You need my help or you need my essence?” Abraxas asked, grinning mischievously as he started to approach the two. Essence, energy, whatever word you had for it it was all the same. It was one thing to summon a demon and give it some command, it was something else to be nothing more then a power bump. But who was he to deny her? By the rights of the very ritual she cast she had free reign to command him till their contract was complete. And so once he was close enough Abraxas began to reach out to touch Lilura's face. However Durihan would grab him by the wrist before he could do this.

“Down boy.” Abraxas spoke, but he didn't speak in their common tongue. His words only Lilura would understand since it was the same words she chanted when casting her magic. Durihan's grip on the demon's arm tightened, though instead of actually hurting Abraxas the grip was to hold on. The man doing everything he could to stay up and stopping the demon but in a matter of seconds his hand slipped from the demon's wrist and he was brought to his knees. Quickly bending over till he was on all fours.

“And now for you my Mistress. But a taste of what you are truly asking for.” Abraxas stated before bringing his iron clad hand to her cheek. But the moment he touched her Lilura would feel his essence pour into her body. Enough to give her the energy she had used to summon him and then some, as if she would have a burst of adrenaline from just sitting there. And after a second the demon would remove his hand, grinning as Durihan was still on his hands in knees no matter how he tried to fight it.

Lilura gave a tired sigh when the demon asked her to be more clear, frowning a little, “Your essence,” she clarified, still sounding a little irritated. She was tired, she really just wanted to lay down and go to sleep, not argue with the demon she had just summoned about why he was here and if it was worth his time. Because that was the conversation she was anticipating, she knew that really it was a bit insulting for a demon to be called upon to be used as a living battery but it was what she needed to do. And if he didn't like it he could just go back to hell. Now that she was sure he wasn't so powerful that she couldn't control him, she knew she could, though not in her current state.

She gave Abraxas a wary look though as he reached to touch her face, but was stopped by an over protective Durihan, who didn't seem to approve of this creature touching her at all. The demon though was going to do as he pleased as long as he could, casting a spell on the former knight, forcing Durihan down onto his hands and knees so that Abraxas could reach out and touch her. Lilura felt like she had just been struck by lightning, gasping and her gray eyes going wide as energy coursed through her. She sat up straight and blinked a few times, before she looked down to see Durihan still on his hands and knees.

Get up,” she told him, severing the hold the magic had over him, allowing him to get up. Lilura stood, frowning a little at the demon, “You're not to use magic on him unless I say so.” She used the old tongue to make it official, binding him to her word. The energy running through her finally began to calm down, but she still felt energetic, just not so frazzled now, like a sock charged with static electricity. She waited for Durihan to stand up before looking back to Abraxas, “I'm Lilura, this is Durihan.” He had introduced himself, it was only fair to return the favor.

“But... He is just a dog.” Abraxas was rather displeased with what Lilura had told him, no had bound him to by her rights as the summoner. Oh how frustrating these contracts were with the mortal plain, but there had to be some draw backs for being able to cross the plains like this. The demon glaring to Durihan as the man stood back up, returning the glare. Durihan didn't like this demon one bit, but now with Lilura standing up his attention was elsewhere. “Are you alright? What did he do to you?” Durihan asked but Abraxas only laughed.

“His name even begins with a D.” The demon stated, shaking his head as he looked at the man and then back to Lilura. “Well the honor is mine of course my sweet sweet Mistress.” Abraxas added before bowing to her in a rather sophisticated manner. Like he was about to dance or something with how he tucked his arm under his stomach or straightened his right leg out. “Now when you have need of me, all you have to do is but think of my name. I promise I won't be long. There is much I wish to see, it's been a good five hundred years or so since the last time I was here.” And with that Abraxas changed before their very eyes. The armor and leather seemed to shrink and slip into his flesh, his body shrinking and shrinking, feathers of black sprouting along his body. In a matter of seconds the demon had turned into a crow, and just like that he flew away.

“Come on, let's get you back to the castle...” Durihan stated, a little irritated but that was because of Abraxas. However Lilura didn't need Durihan's help at all with getting back to the horses. He was relieved in that but at the same time suspicious. Just what had Abraxas done to her? Was this the power that she was looking for. “Seriously though, you feeling ok?” Durihan asked again while they rode back to the castle. Their ride rather peaceful after such for lack of a better term demonic events. Like many nights before the two were able to slip back into the stables and back into the castle without alerting anyone.

Lilura frowned at the demon's protest and his opinion of Durihan, not bothering to argue with him, the creature had obviously taken an immediate dislike with her guard and she doubted there was much she could do to fix that. She had done what she could, binding him from using magic against the man, Durihan was just going to have to be a big boy and handle the insults that would no doubt be coming at him from Abraxas. She nodded though at the former knight when he asked if she was alright, “I'm fine,” not getting the chance to answer his other question before the demon was taking his leave of them.

She was a little surprised that he was leaving, but she could think of no good reason to make him stay, and any protest she had begun to summon was brushed away in her surprise as he turned into a crow and flew away. “Stay out of trouble!” She shouted after him, not liking the thought of letting such an obviously mischievous demon run about the countryside, but there was nothing for it now. She looked at Durihan when he made it clear he was ready to leave too, unable to help but smirk at his obvious irritation. It was cute, in a way, seeing him protective of her, and perhaps a little jealous. She followed after him, rolling her eyes when he asked her again if she was alright on the ride back. “I'm fine, Durihan,” she assured him.

Once they were back, they put away their horses and returned back upstairs to Lilura's room, putting her things away, irritated that the materials that she had given Durihan were ruined, but not causing a fuss over them. She could get more, but they were made with light magic, so not something she could do herself. She sighed as she put her bookcase back in place before looking at Durihan, frowning a little. “Well now I'm not tired at all...” she muttered, feeling wide awake, even a little more so. Then she looked at Durihan, and her gray eyes sparked a bit with an idea, giving him an inviting smile, “You could tuck me in...” she told him, moving in close to the man, her body brushing against his lightly, “Maybe then I could sleep.”

Durihan followed Lilura into her room, half expecting this demon to just be waiting in the shadows. Abraxas... He already hated the name. There was little for Lilura to put away, Durihan standing idly by in a state of brooding over the nights events. The fact that he was so powerless against Abraxas was definitely putting Durihan through a trip. And of course the last thing on his mind had nothing to do with Lilura bed and the beautiful woman that slept in it. At least until she was brushing up against him.

This was definitely becoming a routine at this point. One that Durihan was more then happy to indulge in. Looking down at the girl he couldn't help but smile, leaning down to kiss her on the lips as he stood there. “Is that it? You want me to tuck you in?” Durihan asked, it would take a woman to turn a man's focus from anger to lust. Like a flick of a switch she had his full attention.

The man starting to slowly walk towards Lilura's bed, making Lilura take small steps back as they stayed pressed against the other. Every few steps bringing on a kiss that went from soft pecs to hard presses, hard presses to parted lips, and parted lips to tongue. By the time the back of Lilura's legs pressed against her bed Durihan had his tongue in her mouth, groaning into their kiss as his hands were already working at getting her night riding clothing undone.

And he would have a surprise for her as well once she got his clothing off. Something he should of done before the second time they had sex but he had taken the time to shave most of his body hair, and especially his pubic hair. He started to think of things like this now that he actually cared what he was showing to Lilura. She deserved the best in his eyes. Though if he was the best thing for her would be debatable, but Durihan wasn't going to start that conversation. Not with his mouth busy the way it was.

Lilura was secretly amused by how easy it had been to get his mind off brooding over his budding dislike for the demon, she had to admit that she was starting to see what it was that her tomes were always going on about when it came to sex. There was definitely an energy there when it was done right, and if you knew what you were doing there was power there too. She'd have to look into how she could use that to her advantage with her spells, but for now she was more than happy to just enjoy it. “Well... maybe not just tuck me in,” she teased in response to his question.

She stepped back as Durihan stepped into her, continuing to take halting steps backwards with him, accepting every kiss he gave her, returning it eagerly, whatever he gave her she gave right back. When the back of her thighs bumped against the bed he pushed her down onto it, not really giving her the chance to even attempt to help him get her clothes off except to wriggle here and there when he was pulling something off of her. Then his clothes were gone as well, Lilura's hands over him appreciatively as she continued to kiss him, though he brows arched as she definitely noticed something different about him.

“What's this?” She asked, her hand running down between his legs, feeling that most of his hair was gone, her brows arching with a smirk, “Did you do this for me?” Lilura asked him, still smirking. Whether Durihan was good for or not wasn't really a subject that she felt was up for debate. Especially considering her standards for herself and others were far different than what was considered appropriate. She wasn't interested in his family or money, those were superficial things that she could take care of herself. No she was far more interested in how useful someone was, Durihan being no exception, and now of course she was emotionally invested in him. He was loyal to her, that was perhaps the thing that mattered to her the most, the rest was icing on the cake.

Durihan wasted no time in joining Lilura on the bed, moving with her so they were comfortable on it together with himself on top of her. It was hard to find a moment where their lips weren't together, and the brief pauses that they were Lilura would slip in a question or two, which only made Durihan smile when she asked about his hair. “I did. Hope you don't find it displeasing.” Durihan added before kissing her again, this time pushing down so she would have to lay back against the bed.

His hand moved to himself, grabbing hold of his growing member. Stroking once or twice before moving down to press the head of his cock to her clit. Taking slow thrusts to simply stimulate her nub. Moving his hips down so he could start to rub the underside of his cock up and down the slit of her pussy. His other hand hand planted itself next to Lilura's head to keep himself balanced above her.

“There's so much more I would do for you.” Durihan would say once their lips parted again, kissing to her ear then as his hips continued to keep the lower motion going. Wanting to tease and get Lilura more and more aroused for him. “I would do to you.” The man added, his lips taking in her ear lobe, biting down softly as he pulled. Letting go to kiss at her neck.

Lilura gave a softly laugh at his answer, but he kissed her before she could say anything else on the matter. She definitely wasn't displeased though, her hand coming back up as he reached down, her arms going around Durihan's neck instead as they kissed, her tongue sliding along his lips. She let out a slightly surprised moan into his mouth, her pale skin flushing almost instantly as the head of his cock rubbed against her clit. Lilura parted her legs for him, more a subconscious move than anything, giving him full permission and approval.

She could feel her heart beat a little harder in her chest, the echoing pulse in her throat and her pussy, her arousal only increasing by the second, Durihan getting exactly what he wanted. His hips settled between her thighs like a puzzle piece being put in place and the girl let out a series of soft, mewling moans into his mouth, each one a punctuation to the thrust of his hips. His shaft rubbing against her pussy and her clit definitely had Lilura worked up in no time, her kiss growing hungry and needy. Durihan pulled away though and spoke, making a shiver run up the girl's spine.

His lips moving to her ear let Lilura catch her breath a little, her hips rocking into his thrusts, rubbing herself against him just as much as he was rubbing against her. She was panting a little, each breath edged with a moan, but her eyes closed as he bit at her ear and kissed her neck, giving a more pronounced moan in the response. “Gods Durihan...” she murmured, a hand running up into his hair. He continued to impress her and prove her wrong about all of this, sex, intimacy in general, attachment. Lilura couldn't remember feeling so aware or alive in a very long time.

Her moans only fueled the man in his pursuit of her carnal satisfaction. The way she gripped at his hair, the way she said his name... Truly there was no better reason to feel alive then now. She seemed to worship him with her affections, with her calling of him. How she opened herself to him, how she trusted him. The man couldn't help but be turned on even more by this, fully erect and ready to take her just as much as she was ready to be taken.

His hand would grab hold of his cock again, tilting it down just enough for the head to press against her wet and heated entrance. Durihan's lips would move from her neck, his head moving back just inches from her face so he could watch her. To marvel at her beauty and how she reacted as he pushed his cock into her. First the head, followed by the shaft. Every inch he could fit into her wet and hot pussy. The way it still stretched around his member, still clamped down around his cock. It made him groan out her name.

His thrusts working at her until her body could take him to the base of his cock once again. Now taking full liberties in pulling back just to the tip before forcing his hips into her own, a soft slap of flesh sounding off as he plunged his thick and hard dick into Lilura's sheath. They had gone about a day now since the last time they had sex, new shortest record for the two.

Lilura did trust him, despite her initial trepidation over doing so. A small part of her perhaps still held a seed of doubt, it was hard to really erase nearly eight years worth of habits after all, but he was doing a good job of it. And it helped that she was perhaps a little infatuated with Durihan, as much as a girl like her could be infatuated anyway. She did still care about him as well, those feelings were real, but alongside them was a far more intense version. She would never admit it of course, and for much of the time she managed to keep herself removed from her feelings for him, but it was hard for even Lilura to keep herself detached when he was on top of her, the intimate feeling of his skin against her, promising her the world. She was still only just out of childhood after all, something that perhaps the both of them often forgot.

Matters of age and experience were about the last thing on her mind though as Durihan pulled himself away from her a little and reached down to take hold of his cock. By this point, Lilura knew exactly what that meant, and felt a flush of excitement as she anticipated him, and wasn't disappointed as he pressed the head of his cock to her entrance. She was wet and ready for him, there was only the slightest bit of resistance and then he was inside her. Her face flushed and her gray eyes hazed over, lips parting as she moaned, looking up at Durihan but not really seeing anything for the moment.

Lilura didn't really regain herself until he groaned her name, the girl returning the favor, moaning his name sweetly in response. In no time they were going at it, Durihan obviously having learned her body well enough to know that she wasn't as frail or delicate as she appeared, forcing his cock into yielding pussy over and over again with the soft slap of flesh against flesh each time he filled her. Lilura could only cling to him, her arms wrapped firmly around him, fingers gripping his shoulder and hair firmly as her hips rolled to meet his eagerly, moaning every time.

For the rest of that night Lilura truly would take Durihan for a spin. So much energy from Abraxas that the girl did her best to burn off with Durihan. And the girl was already enough to handle as it was without being overcharged. Of course the man didn't complain one bit, never such a thing as over passionate sex. But just like the times before once they had finished and cleaned up Durihan would be off to his room again, still too early to be seen with Lilura the way they were.

The following morning would be just as Lilura planned. Lennox was still shut in his study, drowning himself in his grief over his deaths son. Any able bodied guard was out trying to find where the bandits had come from and try and punish at least someone to get Lennox some closure. Durihan would have been thrown into the mix if he wasn't Lilura's personal guard. So like many days before he resorted to standing guard. But the new addition to the little couple was a crow, that was pecking at Lilura's window in the morning. Abraxas coming back after having his fill of the world, at least for a night anyways. Now he was much more fascinated with Lilura.

At first the two would have very simple and pointed conversations. Abraxas laughing at Lilura's collection of magical tomes, telling her how these things only scratched the surface. Or how pathetic Durihan was, especially how he had pretty much tuckered out the night before on her. Oh yes, that little mental means for Lilura to contact Abraxas went both ways, and with some time and practice she would be able to manipulate it just like Abraxas did. To see what the other saw, both thought and reality.

Of course when he commented that he could go all night, unlike a certain old man the door to Lilura's room would be kicked open. Durihan having been at her front door the whole time listening in. No manner of insult or threat would deter Abraxas of course, having turned into his demon form and sitting with his legs over the arm rest of a chair. The demon only laughed as Durihan grabbed his sword with all intent of cutting the demon's head off. But much like the mother that Lilura one day would hopefully become she put an end to her boys fighting. And this would be their life for the next days. Abraxas undermining Durihan, Durihan losing it and finding someway to piss Lilura off, and finally Lilura setting things straight as she tried to focus on her plans. At some point she pretty much threatened both Abraxas and Durihan, getting both of them in line so she could have some god damn peace and quiet for a change.

No results came up for Vailean's true murderer. Something that had caused Lennox to stop eatting. A man who reveled in finer foods and indulgence now refusing his main addiction. This was very bad for anyone's health, and as if Lilura couldn't ask for anything better the situation was playing right into her hands. So on the day she was ready to continue in her plans she had Abraxas reading one of her darker tomes of magic, the demon chuckling here and there. Durihan having taken it upon himself to be in every room that Lilura was alone with Abraxas whenever possible.

Having both Durihan and Abraxas around could be a bit trying on the girl's patience. They were like two bickering children much of the time and she had to almost constantly play referee until she finally got sick of it and put them in their place. It was amusing though to see how the two interacted, Abraxas had figured out quickly that the former knight had a rather touchy pride and that he was especially territorial when it came to his young charge and lover. Lilura found them interesting to watch in the same way she found any emotional display interesting, but it got old quick when she was having to keep them from going from picking at one another and bickering to actually fighting. She had told Abraxas not to use magic on Durihan, but she knew he could still do plenty of damage if he chose to physically attack him. Thankfully, the demon seemed far more interested in just getting under the older man's skin than actually harming him.

In the mean time, she worked on her plan and also worked on learning to look into Abraxas' mind just as he looked into hers, while also learning to close off her mind from him when she chose to. Or at least certain parts of it. Lilura didn't particularly like the thought of a demon being able to look into her mind whenever he pleased after all. Abraxas was under her control, but demons were notorious manipulators, so she knew not to trust him. Until finally, it was the perfect time to act.

Lilura had been leaving her father to his misery, acting somewhat worried about him but not so much to make people suspicious, everyone knew she had no real love for her father after all. Finally she made the purposeful comment to one of her maids that she had had enough of her father behaving so childishly and ignored the woman's attempt to explain that he was a grieving father, and went to Lennox's study. Abraxas was one her shoulder as a crow, most people having seen it by now and while they all thought it was certainly an odd choice in a pet, they weren't entirely surprised. It's appearance just after Vailean's death was reasoned by some to be about as close as Lilura could come to grieving for her little brother, taking on what she had told everyone was an injured animal to fill the hole left by the boy's death. She found it rather amusing really, but didn't refute it. It was a theory that would work in her favor.

Walking to her father's study, she had Durihan in tow as well, though the man stopped and stood out in the hall as she approached his study door, which was being guarded by his own personal guard. The other guard frowned a little at Lilura as she walked over, casting a suspicious glance at the crow on her shoulder. “Your father wishes not to be disturbed,” her told her.

“It doesn't matter what he 'wishes', he is the lord of this castle and a father and he has a duty to perform. If his own daughter has to be the one to remind him of this then so be it,” she snapped at him irritably, “Now out of my way.”

The man moved without thinking about it, servants and others who were used to following orders often obeyed Lilura out of instinct, she was so used to being the one in charge it was hard to say no to her unless you were of a like mind. The guard wasn't, and he secretly agreed with the girl, so he stood aside and let her open the door to his study. Inside, the room was dark, the curtains drawn and only a single candelabra burning on her father's desk. “Really father?” She asked with obvious disapproval, “Must you be so dramatic?” The girl had no sympathy for him, that much was clear, looking down her nose at Lennox's disheveled and bereft form haughtily while Abraxas' beady eyes glimmered in the flickering flames of the candles.

It seemed at every damn chance that Abraxas had he took to somehow jab at Durihan. Where Lilura and Durihan had jabed in jest Abraxas just made sure to drive a knife as well into Durihan's side. None more then each and every damn time that demon turned into a crow and perched itself upon Lilura's shoulder. The way it looked to him in such a mocking fashion that he could to be so close to Lilura, but even more so that Lilura allowed it. It wasn't like Durihan was going to try and climb up on Lilura's shoulder. But it wasn't like he could hold her hand and have people see it. Gods what the man would do to kill that fucking bird demon thing.

However this constant bickering and one uping had actually made time fly by and before Durihan knew it Lilura was taking the steps towards killing her father. The man walking by her side as she made her way to her father's study. And as much as he hated Abraxas, his presence had now sorta blended with theirs. The duo now a trio. Though Durihan would have to wait outside Lennox's study. It was always weird to be a guard and have to wait with someone else's guards. If anything nothing more then a staring contest would begin.

As for Lilura and Abraxas, oh how Abraxas was raving in Lilura's head. “This is your father? What a horrid sack of pig shit.” The demon said, laughing in the recesses of her mind. “Your mother must have been a radiant creature since you turned out so magnificent my Mistress.” He added, though as he did he tried to go through Lilura's mind to bring up images of her mother. His attempts actually blocked. Each and every day the demon exerted his power over Lilura, the woman seemed to exert hers right back. And unfortunately due to the contract hers always topped his.

Lennox didn't even look to his daughter, even though he hadn't been eating much, he definitely had been drinking. Bottles of wine on his desk and on the floor. Even when Lilura showed her disapproval the man just sat there, his eyes fixed on the same flames that her weird little crow was looking at as well. “Must you be so difficult?” He spat back at her, his mind else where of course as he drank from his goblet. “

Vailean was happy to do what he was told. I had him already set up with one of those Garthinian girls. Well on his way to becoming a man before he was taken from me.” Lennox sniffled, inhaling a bunch of muccus as he sat there eyes blood shot. “And now I have you. Just you. A spoiled little girl that I refrained from disciplining. Who won't even do one thing to help her family through marriage. Oh no the bandit's couldn't of killed you in your oh so many nightly outings...” Lennox added, his eyes now looking to hers. “For once in your damn life could you listen to me? Leave my study, leave me alone so I can grieve for my favored child that I lost...” He added, obviously hurt but this was the last straw the man not really caring anymore to hold back with his daughter.

Lilura ignored the demon on her shoulder, blocking him out of more than just the memories of her mother, she had work to do and she needed to concentrate. Besides, she wanted to be full and present for this, she had been waiting a long time to get her revenge on her father. So when he snapped back at her and proceeded to lament his situation, the loss of his son and being stuck with an insolent daughter. The girl let out a disgusted noise, “I have carried this family on my back since mother died you ungrateful pig,” she growled at him, “While you are off trying to doctor your wounded ego and pride, I have been here tending to everything that should be the responsibility of an adult, not a child. I don't take orders from you because you ceased being more mature than me years ago and stopped being worthy of my respect you turned on your own wife.”

As she spoke, Lennox would begin to feel a slight tightening in his chest, making it difficult for him to take a full breath without feeling some measure of pain, this would increase slowly, as the girl continued without letting him interject. “Unlike you, I will not bargain and undermine my worth groveling to those who are lesser than me, that includes you and fat, idiot boys who will think they own me simply because my father sold me to them. You will decide nothing of my fate, that is mine and mine alone and not you or anyone else who thinks they can control me will stand in my way,” Lilura's voice would grow in volume, though not loud enough for the guards outside to understand her, loud enough that it would sound as if the two were arguing. The pain in Lennox's chest would begin to compound itself and he'd feel a pronounced tingling in his left hand, like it had fallen asleep, spreading slowly up his arm. And when he tried to move, he would find his entire left side was slow to respond, that combined with how drunk he was would make it impossible for him to stand and walk. Even when he would notice that his daughter's eyes had begun to glow softly, the quality mirrored in the black, beady eyes of the crow on her shoulder.

Lilura's gaze was intense, fixed, and resolute. “You're a weak, pathetic man, my life will be better without you in it,” she didn't speak of generalities, of 'what if's', she spoke as if it was a sure thing, and if her speaking of it had summoned that fate for him, Lennox would feel a sharp, shooting pain in his chest. The girl and her crow only stared, eyes glowing softly, no sympathy or remorse, only determination and disgust. Lilura found she drew no joy from killing her father, he was too pathetic and weak to be worthy of that sort of experience. Only once she was sure her father had had enough damage inflicted to his heart that he wouldn't survive for long did she warn Abraxas before she hurried to the door, opening it quickly and looking at the other guard standing just outside. “My father! Something's wrong!” She looked worried, confused, but not quite panicked, stepping aside to let the guard in.

How dare she speak such insolence to him. After he brought her into this world, raised her, took care of her. He could have had her sent away, he could of smacked her the first time she spat back at him. He could of done a lot of things but now here Lilura was at the epitome of her arrogance! That was it, Lennox wasn't going to just sit here and take such things from his daughter. It was time she learned her place, so Lennox would begin to move. Leaning forward but stopping as a sharp pain spread throug his chest.

The man was confused, the goblet he was holding in his left hand soon fell to the ground as it went numb. His breath soon turning into a fight to catch. What was going on, it was agony in many ways. Looking to his daughter he started to see how she stared at him, started to realize how her voice seemed to increase, seemed to double. What insults she was throwing at him didn't mean much but that was only because he was so fixated on trying to overcome this sudden pain. That of course was taken over by fear when he saw his daughter's eyes begin to glow.

Abraxas played his part of course, this was what he was summoned for. Giving Lilura his energy and his determination as they pretty much became one in this moment. On a magical sort of level everything that Abraxas was entered Lilura and everything that Lilura was entered Abraxas. They had one common goal now. And as Lennox fell into the final parts of a heart attack Abraxas found himself longing or more. To make a bloody display of the man that he now considered pathetic and weak. Of course he thought all men were pathetic and weak but combine that with Lilura's rather pointed hate for the man and he now had genuine hatred for him. Of course before he went that far Lilura warned him and just like that Abraxas stopped. The worst part of all was that now he would have to go back to hell... It hadn't even been a week!

The guard rushed in once Lilura came out in a worried state. Durihan looking to her for a few seconds before stepping forward to look in and see Lennox now on the ground, heaving for what little air he could actually get. “Lord Balfour is in trouble! Get the doctor immediately!” Durihan shouted out to a few servants. They would run of course, and over a few minutes the doctor would appear to check on Lennox, getting Lennox to the infirmary to try and save his life. Durihan stayed with Lilura though, doing his best to look concerned or troubled by all of this.

After no more then ten minutes after Lennox had been taken to the infirmary had the doctor made his way out.. The man's head down and shaking slightly before looking up to Lilura. “I'm sorry but your father has passed. He had a heart attack no doubt from the stress of losing your brother and all the drinking he has been doing. If you want to see him please go on ahead, we will take care of the funeral by burying both your brother and father at the same time. I'm sorry for you lose my lady.” The doctor added before moving on, the nurses and guards soon following out of the room as well to give Lilura some privacy. Durihan of course following after her and shutting the door behind them.

Lilura stood aside with a concerned look on her face, watching as the doctor and several servants came to take her father away, the man still in obvious pain. She followed after them, and stood outside the infirmary with the others, quiet with a strained expression. Underneath it all though she was calm, not happy or ecstatic, just calm, with an edge of satisfaction. Soon enough, her father was dead, and she was left in the infirmary with his body, alone except for Durihan and Abraxas. The girl stood beside her father's death bed, looking down at him with a hard to read expression as she studied his features. He was dirty from not bathing, with wine stains on his clothes, stubble on his face, and bags under his eyes, which the doctor had closed. He looked more like a homeless man than a noble.

“Pathetic,” she growled quietly, before she left to return to her room to hole herself up for a day or so, to let the servants think she was in mourning of now not only her brother but her father as well. She felt no such thing as remorse or grief for them though, only a strange calm, knowing that the real work would begin soon enough and she should enjoy the quiet while she could. She let Durihan in with her, and gave him a small smile. “That went well,” she commented in satisfied way, “I'll wait a few days for them to be buried and another few to not seem so eager before I take the main rooms for myself.”

“I'll be busy for the next few days though, I have a lot of paperwork to and letter to write, nothing new there though,” she explained. Lilura would have to send word to the royal courts, send for a solicitor to help her with all the official paperwork, and of course send word to that family that she wouldn't be marrying their fat son after all.

Durihan wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't emotionally attached to Lennox so his death meant nothing. Well quite the opposite really his death meant everything, meant that Lilura could continue with her plans. With their plans. Though Duirhan's part was way off in the grand scheme of things. It had been quite some time since he had entertained the idea of revenge, but now seeing Lilura actually putting action to words... It made his situation a reality. Once was all said and done Lilura would be off to her bedroom, Durihan following after her.

When they got to her room Abraxas would fly off of her shoulder, going right to one of her chairs before turning back into his demon form. The demon smiling wickedly as he stretched his arms and legs out. “Oh man, that was quite the treat now wasn't it?” He asked, legs over the arm rest as he looked to Lilura. Durihan ignoring the demon, but making sure to lock the door now seeing how the demon had turned back into his original form.

Durihan nodded his head as Lilura told him of how the next few days would play out. The man not paying much attention to the demon until he oh so creepily made his way over, as if floating he moved slowly behind Lilura so he would slide his way into Durihan's vision. The man looking to Abraxas then with more of a glare then anything else. “We are done with him right? We can send him back?” Durihan asked.

“Now hold on.” Abraxas stated, glaring back at Durihan now as he stood behind Lilura. He wasn't close enough to be sandwiching the girl of course, a few good feet away. “I like it here, I like serving you Mistress.” Abraxas stated, smiling as he looked to the girl. “You have great things planned and aren't held back by these human's societies and backwards morals. I know you can definitely use more of me and I would of course love to serve you.” Abraxas added, grabbing Lilura's hands into his own, bringing them up in front of the two of them as he puckered his lower lip out. “Please keep me around...” He added, going all out with puppy dog eyes. Though unbeknownst to Durihan, the demon was showing Lilura things in her mind. Rituals and spells that Abraxas knew from hell, ones he could teach her. A promise of knowledge that she could never attain from her spell books.

Lilura glanced over her shoulder in a slightly startled way as the demon appeared, giving him a bit of an irritated look but saying nothing. She looked back at Durihan though when he spoke, asking if they could send the demon back to hell. Abraxas seemed to have other ideas in mind, protesting at the notion of going back to where he'd come from, especially so soon. The girl sighed slightly, letting him take her hand as he pouted at her and appealed to his 'mistress' to let him stay, Lilura was far more interested in what he was showing her though. Her tomes were rather limited, she knew this, and it would be nearly impossible to find ones as advanced as she needed.

Having a demon around to help teach her though would be highly beneficial. So she sighed and gave Durihan an apologetic look, knowing he wouldn't be happy about this. “I need to keep him around a little longer, he can teach more more than all of my books combined, and I'm nearly done with them,” she explained, before looking back to Abraxas with a frown, “You can stay, but stop antagonizing Durihan all the time, I don't have the time or energy to be constantly keeping the two of you from arguing and it's a distraction. Understood?” She asked him.

Lilura passed the new few days doing as she'd said, writing and sending letters, arranging both funerals, and still performing most of her duties. The servants stepped up though, feeling pity for the girl who had just lost the last of her family. She was, in essence, an orphan now. She behaved appropriately around the staff, quiet, a bit despondent, as if she were in shock. A few days after the funerals though she began moving into her father's old rooms, taking them over, getting rid of a lot of things she saw as useless or just trinkets her father had held onto in an attempt to still feel and look rich and powerful. She left most of the furniture though, and replaced the personal effects with her own.

Durihan of course got his own room just next to hers, and there was even a small room meant for a servant that Lilura left empty, claiming that she hadn't made up her mind about it, but instead gave the room to Abraxas for his own. Mostly to keep him out of her hair at night, when she was far more interested in having some personal time with Durihan. There hadn't been much time for that since her father had died, a quick encounter here and there. Lilura was ready to celebrate now though, she'd had a bottle of good wine brought to her room, chilling in a bucket of ice she'd enchanted herself, draped across one of the plush arm chairs in just a robe reading a book. Just a fictional tale of some king whose kingdom was beset upon by barbarians, a glass of wine already in her hand and her long black hair loose as she waited for Durihan. She'd given him leave to go clean up and eat, but made it clear she expected him back soon.

When Lilura turned to address Durihan about the matter the demon could only grin as he looked to the man. His tail flicking up behind him as a hand suddenly emerged from the tip, giving Durihan the middle finger only to disappear as Lilura turned back to him. The demon quick to let go of her hands and bow oh so graciously at her decision. “But of course my Mistress. The last thing I intend to do is irritate you in anyway.” Durihan only rolled his eyes, maybe he should try to learn how to banish a demon... Would at least come in handy the next time the little prick decided to try and pull a fast one over him.

The next few days were interesting to say the least. Abraxas of course never left Lilura's side. Be it as the crow on her shoulder or himself lounging about. The demon had grown quite the obsession with grapes though, taking his sweet time to pop one after the other into his mouth to chew and enjoy the sweet sweet taste of them. As if the demon could look anymore glutinous then lounging over a chair, his tail picking grapes off their cluster to toss into his awaiting mouth.

Durihan however actually busied himself with servant work of all things. Not so much dusting or cleaning or anything, but moving furniture and things from Lilura's room to the master bedroom, clearing out the study and anything that she didn't want to remain that her father had around. Truth be told the man was getting bored, but only because Lilura was completely telling the truth when she said the next few days she would be busy with paperwork and organizing. Of course every so often Durihan and Lilura would get some alone time, a quick ten minutes at best to indulge before Lilura was being called off to oversee something. It was both exciting but torture to have to stop and go like that.

However now that the bulk of the clean up was out of the way, everything in order, and Lilura now ruling the roost. They would get their moment and hopefully one uninterrupted. The new room that Lilura had given him as definitely an upgrade, but the man had very little to bring with him. His new armor and weapon sorta put on hold due to the current events, but that was the last thing on his mind as he bathed himself. Making sure to groom his body. Who knew if it was because they didn't have to hide or worry about people finding out about the two and reporting to her father, but Lilura was very specific about tonight. And Durihan definitely wasn't going to disappoint. So after cleaning up and eating he would return to Lilura's bedroom, now the master bedroom of the castle. Abraxas had been given a room that was meaningless to him, but of course was given it so he had somewhere to go when Lilura didn't want him around. So the demon had made himself scarce, actually turning into a servant to see what trouble he could stir up elsewhere in the castle. Durihan opening the doors to the master bedroom before shutting them behind himself.

The man was dressed in rather luxurious clothing then what he was used too. A pair of black silk pants and a shirt obviously meant for sleeping in. Truth be told he loved it, the way it felt against his skin. Durihan starting to walk across the bedroom. His eyes took her in from the moment he entered the room. She was the epitome of desire to him, the way the robe hugged her curves, how her face was framed perfectly by her loose black hair. At this point the way Durihan desired for Lilura and how he showed that in his stares would not be uncommon, in every way she aroused him and he wasn't afraid to show it. So much so by the time he had made it over to her he had knelt down on one knee, his hands coming up to take one of her feet and start to massage it. There was so much he could say, or at least wanted to say but Durihan hadn't always been so good with compliments and flattery. Instead he focused on actions and what better way to praise Lilura then to give her a massage?

Lilura looked up when her door opened, knowing it was Durihan before she even saw him. When she did though she gave him a smile, watching him in much the same way he watched her. “Looking good,” she smirked, sipping her wine. She always loved how he looked at her, she didn't think anyone could ever just look at her and make her light up inside like he did. She knew that even if she wasn't a noble and he wasn't a disgraced knight that people would probably view their relationship oddly, he was so much older than her, people would probably assume his interest in Lilura was perverted, but while it was lustful, she was sure it was genuine interest in her and not just her youth.

Durihan was a man of few words, she knew this, and in fact preferred it. Being complimented was nice, but she would rather a man show her than tell her, it was easy to lie when speaking after all, it was much harder to lie with your actions. Thankfully the former knight was always more than happy to show her how he felt. So as he settled beside the chair she'd draped herself over and took one of her feet, Lilura gave him an amused smile, letting out a soft groan as he began to massage her foot. “Hmmm that feels nice,” she sighed, sipping her wine and setting her book aside.

“I told the maids not to disturb me in the morning,” She informed him with a smirk, “We have this whole section to ourselves.” Her tone was heavily suggestive, and implied exactly what she was thinking. Lilura wanted to claim this place as her own, and to give a bit of 'fuck you' to the memory of her father. She wanted Durihan to fuck her in his bed, in his office, in the hall, in the bathroom, where ever they ended up that had once been his. It was hers now and she was eager to flex that possession.

Durihan smiled when Lilura praised him for massaging her foot, moving to the next one to work slowly. This wasn't an everyday thing for him mind you, but just the intimacy in being allowed to touch someone else, and then to massage them at that. There was more to this then just a massage. Duriahn looking up to Lilura as she there with her wine, he wanted to kiss her but then he would have to move from where he was and he was quite content right now with earning a few more praises.

However what he got instead of a promise that the two wouldn't be disturbed in the morning. The thought only made him smirk to think that he wouldn't have leave after they cleaned up. For once actually being able to sleep in the same bed with Lilura, and none the less the master bed. “We have the whole castle to ourselves now...” Durihan stated softly, leaning forward to kiss the lower part of her leg.

With that Durihan made his way up from the side of the chair. It not taking much for him to lean over and down so he could kiss Lilura. Like many times before their focus on the kiss while their bodies sort of meshed into position. Lilura's legs opening to Durihan, his hands moving up to hold softly at the side of her face as they kissed. The chair presented a little challenge, Durihan unable to actually press himself against Lilura. But that didn't seem to matter at the moment, Durihan much to interested in coaxing Lilura's tongue into his mouth.

If Lilura were a cat, she would be purring, laying there with a glass of wine in hand and her feet getting massaged. She did let out a soft hum of appreciation though, low enough that it did almost sound like a purr. She smirked at him when he commented on having this part of the castle to themselves and pressed a kiss to her calf. “Yes, I suppose we do...” she agreed, watching Durihan as he came up the side of the chair.

When he kissed her she returned it eagerly, though she resisted the obvious request of his mouth for her tongue until she had carefully set aside her glass of wine, not wanting to spill it everywhere. Once that was done with though, Lilura obliged him, her tongue, tasting of the dark red wine she'd been drinking, slipped into his mouth, rubbing against his. Her hands went to his shoulders, working her fingers into the muscles there before one of her hands slid up his neck and into his hair. She let out a soft noise into his mouth, thinking that it had been too long since they'd really been able dedicate proper attention to one another.

The girl slipped out of the chair and down into Durihan's lap instead, straddling him, pushing the bottom of her robes up to the tops of her thighs and the top part falling open enough to let him catch a glimpse at her breasts if he looked down it. Her arms went around his neck as she kissed him, and pressing her body against his, making her breasts spill out of her robes a little.

What noises she let out into his mouth he would return to her, groaning as they kissed. It was amazing how good this felt, sure the act of sex was mind blowing but the stimulation of kissing was quickly rising in those ranks. How her hands came up to hold him, to grip at his hair as he kissed her harder. And the wine on her tongue tasted amazing, just adding to the mix as they showered the other in affection.

However it didn't take long at all before Lilura had the two moving. As if to take her rightful place upon a throne Lilura was now sitting on Durihan's lap. More straddling though as both of her legs encaptured his own. Her actions to push her robe up were met with Durihan's as well, though once she stopped doing that his hands would slip underneath the robe, just to rub the skin that was still hidden to him but he could imagine with ease.

Their kiss only continued, Durihan's hands moving around to grope at Lilura's ass. The girl wasn't wearing anything underneath the robe just like Durihan wasn't wearing anything under his silk clothing. His big strong hands groping and kneading at the flesh of her ass as their lips locked. Now they had full reign to grind against each other, to press his growing bulge against her heated crotch. The man would pull back to breath a little, looking down to Lilura's breasts. Letting out a groan he couldn't help but stare. “I can't get enough of you Lilura, your so sexy. I'm gonna ravage you tonight. Take you in all the wrong ways on your father's bed.” Durihan groaned, kissing her once more. Not exactly sure where that comment had come from but was definitely thinking it as he sat there with her straddling his lap.

Back
Top Bottom