Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【 tiny ★ phantasy | F seeking RP 】

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

• ████████████ ★ ▌ W E L C O M E !

• I'm star_phantasia! You can give me a nickname if you like. I created this thread primarily for seeking short-term roleplays
          but I am entirely open to long-term as well! I had a pretty nice thread set up before with things going well, but a string of
          unfortunate events left me without not just internet access, but also a computer for at least a month. Now, I'm able to get
          back online and I feel I have things together enough to RP!

However, I will be out of town with limited (if any) internet access for a little over a week, only a couple weeks from now.
          I don't mind setting up something and waiting or playing something relatively short/casual but anything flies. ^u^

If you're still onboard, please do read on! ♥

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

███████ U P A T E S && S T A T U S

• ★ The thread is open, and I am open to plotting, planning and roleplaying!

███████ Q U I C K ▪ N O T E S

• ★ I am not looking to cyber, sorry. I am only looking for character and/or story-driven roleplays with a lot of ecchi, and a variable amount of smut.

★ Quality is most important, and that pertains to grammar and such yes, but in general if you can breath some life into your posts and characters then all is well.
        As for quantity, I ask that my partner and I both keep at least a two paragraph minimum, but if my partner does more, I shall match that!

★ Whatever my partner's gender is none of my business, as long as they are comfortable playing a male for my female character.
        I can play just about any gender and sexuality as well for my partner(s). ^u^

★ I do prefer that any characters involved in sexual scenes be mostly humanoid (gijinka, anthro, vampire, cyborgs, kemonomimi, etc).

★ I am looking for multi-chara. About five to seven characters between us should work, but if anyone is comfortable with a larger cast, I am totally game! (Also open to mutual harems! ♥)

███████ P E R S O N A L ▪ P R E F E R N C E S

• ★ Both descriptions and image references work for me, and I do not mind anyone using both, or one or the other.
        I do ask that no real people be used. I don't care if you use original or fanart, or the media (CG, sketch, etc).

★ Roleplaying on a thread, by PM or IM is fine by me. I have a slight preference towards PM, but am up for anything.
        E-mail is doable, but may not go as well.

★ I am looking for light-hearted RPs. I don't mind adding some level of tragedy or darker scenes to it, but not as a majority.

★ Some action and (eventually requited) romance is also a necessity. I like a full course meal, so to speak.
        Plenty of action, a side of romance with quite a bit of comedy and drama.

★ I'm an anime and manga kind of girl. It influences my tastes and inspires my ideas. I also enjoy western comics and cartoons though too!
        But that's a heads up, as most of my fandoms listed and original ideas will have those elements and feel to them.

★ This is especially important! Even though I have fandoms listed, I am not looking to play in canon. I would rather borrow certain ideas, or even play AU or NG.
        Throwing in some canon characters could be arranged, but even that is not preferred.

███████ S E X U A L ▪ P R E F E R N C E S

• ★ I absolutely do not do :
        » Needles | Sexual violence or pain | Bestiality | Incest (blood/direct relatives) | Inflation & Bulges | Non-con

★ I'm using to playing (maining, mostly) characters that are sub-bottoms, but am open to switching it up!

★ Even though I'm not big on BD and D/s, I do not mind exploring it more. Please be patient with me though. ;u;

★ My most preferred kinks at the moment are :
        » Clothed Sex | Skimpy / Sexy Clothing | Beach Scenes | Hotspring scenes | Oral (esp. receiving) | Hand/fingerjobs

███████ F A N D O M S | MANGA & ANIME

• ★ Sailor Moon | Primarily in reference to the manga/Crystal and SeraMyu

★ One Piece / Fairy Tail

★ Scrapped Princess / Hitsugi no Chaika

★ Patlabor

★ Getter Robo / Gurren Lagann

★ Ah! My Goddess

███████ F A N D O M S | COMICS & CARTOONS

• ★ Young Justice / Teen Titans / Young Avengers

★ Hulk and the Agents of SMASH

★ Nerd Corps works

★ Spider-Man

★ Bat-family

★ TMNT

███████ F A N D O M S | V I D E O ▪ G A M E S

• ★ Tales of Series

★ Final Fantasy / Bravely Default

★ Atelier series

★ Chrono Trigger

★ Sonic the Hedgehog

★ Mons series (PKMN, Digimon, Monster Rancher)

★ Crossovers!

███████ O R I G I N A L ▪ I D E A S

• ★ The (?) Agency. They could get back any item, solve any case and take down any organization. Well, they used to be able to. No one knows what happened,
        but their members have been missing for years and the building sits empty. Well, that was until one young woman decided to head into the underbelly of the city
        and to this old building with the intention of continuing the legacy. However, a particular young man stands in her path. . .

★ In the far, distant future of another world, society has advanced far. And with it, they have fallen a ways. While society offers much fulfillment, there's now
        an emptiness to society; afterall, people are no longer able to biologically have children. There had been ups and downs since the initial discovery, but now
        technology exists to bring a child into peoples' lives. But as it slows down, one group of young adults set out to find the truth - and the meaning to the existence of
        a stagnant society.

★ The world of Arctelir is one of many wonders and advancements. One such wonder, eventually combined with mans' advancements, are the Stones and Gems.
        Shortened from Edel Stones and Revel Gems, they possess unprecedented power; power that is best known when they are utilized as one's soul and brilliance - in
        the hands of the Flowne. When partnered with another, these people can become powerful weapons - and they're valued at high costs.

★ Scientists predict that once more, a meteor will crash into the Earth and that there is nothing to stop it. As a contingency plan, five groups of seven youths and
        a guide each are to be chosen and put into cryosleep, set to awaken when the world is safest for them. However, the world they awaken to is new and unlike anything
        they could have guessed for. However, the future hinges on their survival!

★ In the world of Vireol, there are ancient wonders, and ancient prophecies. Both passed down between generations and the latter being passed down to the public
        most importantly. That is the prophecy and legend of the Sky Demon and the Seven Dragons. The Sky Demon, said to bring ruin to the world, would be born to the world
        as a child like any other but grow into their power and "true form." The Dragons, however, would be united under another to stop the threat of the Sky Demon. But what
        is the Demon truly, and what are the source of the Dragons and that which would unite them?

★ Gendo Academy is a school on the top; invite-only, an elaborate campus almost an island of its own and with the most prosperous future! After all, everyone
        invited there is someone who excels exponentially at some talent. Many take the ranks for highest in any field, and some share their fields. However, to keep order
        between these rivaling students and maintain a balance at this prestigious academy, a particular group of students form a special disciplinary committee. But this roleplay
        won't be about them (mostly). It'll be about the newest batch of students transferred in; those that don't seem to excel at anything (to the eye), and those that have formed
        their own club together! It's now a clash between the groups, and trying to get by at this most prestigious school of secrets and mysteries.

★ In another world, an advanced race has created a means of travel between the multiverse. However, they're a society of twins and in the recent times, have
        been split between those overtaken by their greed and those wanting peace. A war was waged between the sides - with the technology behind and of the multiverse
        system waiting for the winner. However, both sides were heavily devastated and ultimately, the few survivors longing for peace were "lost" and those for greed were sealed
        away. Only one of these people was left, and she fell between the worlds, now with turbulent problems and portals between them. Finally stumbling onto Earth, she gathers
        together a group of young adults to collect the keys to sustain the portals and travel between the multiverse and ensure a peaceful future.

███████ G E N E R A L ▪ C R A V I N G S

• ★ Anything where I can play a magical girl.

★ A roleplay where I can be a kaitou character, whether paired with someone in a common field/agency, or against a detective.

★ Something with a school backdrop with a fantasy, maybe martial arts atmosphere and themes.

★ Something where I, and you if you're up for it, play characters from the modern world thrown into a medieval fantasy setting.

• I have collected some images of guys that I like having played for me, and in general, the kind of guys I think are sexy and art styles that are pleasing to my eye~.
    • White-haired Sexy Guys
    • Guys in Group Shots
    • Fantasy-based Sexy Guys
    • Modern-based Sexy Guys
    • Some Left-over Sexy Dudes
    • A Personal Fav

I suppose I should also add : feel free to post or PM me!

Eventually, I'll update this with images of the kind of girls I enjoy playing too. ^u^

O P E N ★ ★

• The past couple of days were fairly busy, but I believe I can make more time to be online again!
    Hopefully, I'll be on during the day and evening~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom