Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twins and Me(with muscularguy4F)

Sammy': She was the kind if gurl all guys wanted. Hell even her brother did and he was the only guy getting it from her.
See Sammy, a.k.a real name is Samantha and she had a tein brother, who didn't really look like her twin. They were both attractive. Sammy stood 5'9" and had a body a model would die for. She had curves in all the right places and knew how to show them off. Her hair was a dark auburn and stopped at her shoulders, her eyes a smooth brown color. Her lips were full and lucious anyone would want to kiss them.
Today was their last day at school. Sammy wore a pair of short daisy duke cutoffs which were faded blue and left little to imagine and her shirt was a tank top that barely hid her breast. Her hair was up in a ponytail and large sunglasses hid her face. She leaned up against her mustang her parents just bought her.
She looked around the parking lot if the school. She spots her brother and runs over to him. No one knew they were sleeping together, everyone thought they just fot along well. She opennewd the car door and glanced arouns to make sure no one was close "We haven't finished our Chemistrt project in the lab" she said with a playful yet seductive tone and a pout on her lips. "Wanna give it a try?" She said slowly and teasingly licking her lips

Jay watched as his twin sister ran over to him, feeling his cock throb as he watched her big beautiful breasts bounce. He scratched his head in thought, "I dunno sis, I kinda need to head over to the shop and finish the work on my bike. I've taken it all the way from the wrecked chasis I found at the scrap heap and now it's almost finished". he lied to her, while he was the only guy for her, he loved a bit of action away from his twin sister and right now he was aching for one of the cheerleaders pussy.
He put his hands on top of his head, his muscular arms tensing as he thought out loud. "Plus I'm kinda tired" he said, laughing, knowing that this would only be driving him insane, making her want him more

Sammy': She wasn't stupid. She knew her brother was sleeping with an ass load of other girls. She was slowly getting tired of not getting any when he wanted someone else.
Hearing his lame excuse she knew he was going to sleep with one of those sanck cheerleaders.
She says and shrugs "Ok, later" she says and walks away back over to the crowd of guys. She laughed and smiled as she got one of them to lift her up on top of one of their trucks. She laid back on it and smiles some as she watches all of them look at her. She got one to sit beside her and leans against him and kisses his neck.

Back
Top Bottom