Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captive (sispuppet and Bella)

Craig stays silent this time. He could tell her about how this was the necessity. He could mention that her father would bump him off otherwise, and even now, he knows that he'll be beaten bloody at some point. It would only serve to upset Erin though, and that isn't what he wants to do. "I certainly want to." He tells her with a smile, leaning up to kiss her. It was a funny thought. The man who kidnapped her was now going to make her the happiest she had ever been. He groans out as she takes hold and helps to guide him into her. Holding Erin's hips, he keeps the girl steady as she sinks down, engulfing his entire length with her tight walls. "We can make love however we want." He whispers in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waise before starting to thrust in and out of her slowly.

Their lips lock, the feel of kissing her having become so familiar to him now. One hand slides down, groping the girl's ass, causing her to flinch and moan into his mouth. The thrusts become faster, each one burying him inside her. He feels Erin's breasts rub against her each time she moves up and down his member. As she comes down one more time, her body shaking with the pleasure of an orgasm, Craig fills her with his cum, most of it leaking back down his legs as they fall back on the couch, neither one wanting to let go of the other. Erin's hands are wrapped around his neck, his own around her waist. The two look into each other's eyes and smile. "So you don't mind then?" He whispers softly to her. "You'll be living in sin until it happens. I did kidnap you after all. Are you sure you want to love me?"

"I am sure," Erin told him then blushed. "I will repent for my sins after we get married," she swore then kissed him deeply.

-Six Weeks Later-

Erin looked at Craig as she sat in the car beside him. She was dressed in her best frock out of the ones that had been bought for her. Her hair was neatly pinned off of her neck and under a hat and she wore a simple dark blue number that was modest and demure, but hardly able to hide the recent swelling in her breasts and very gentle rounding of her normally flat stomach. She was nervous. They were headed to the city and spending the night in his speakeasy and first thing tomorrow they would be going to her father to tell him the news. She had a bad feeling but kept it to herself.

A sudden sick feeling washed over her and she covered her mouth with her hand. "S-stop the car," she said then opened the door, stepping out and wretching in the woods before standing straight, wiping her mouth with a handkerchief and then popping a mint in her mouth to rid herself of the taste. After a moment, she stepped into the car once more, shutting the door and smoothing her dress. "I can tell you I don't like pregnancy much. I keep...throwing up..." She grimaced then blushed. "You can't possibly think that's attractive," she said then settled back in the seat.

"How far are we from the city?" She asked, anxious and excited. The last six weeks had been wonderful, filled with making love and living in pure happiness. Almost as a honeymoon without the wedding. It had been perfection. Going back to the city almost seemed surreal.

It had been the most amazing six weeks of Craig's life. Pretty quickly, they realized that she was likely pregnant. She never had a need for the feminine care items, and the symptoms started showing very early. Erin's slender frame had only helped comfirm their suspicions without need for a doctor. Craig smiles as he remembers the night before. He told her that they'd be getting married within the month, and all that was left was to go back to the city and talk to her father. THe excitement of it carried them throughout the night, and most of the morning, and he still wasn't tired. "It'll take more than that for you to stop being attractive, doll." He tells her, giving the girl a kiss as she gets back into her seat.

Craig points to the approaching buildings. "Not far now. Your old man's place is less than an hour away." He tells her. They get into the city. The reward had doubled in the weeks since Erin had been missing. Still, there was only so long that people could seriously keep looking. Patrick's business had been suffering since he started focusing all his time on finding his daughter. Nowadays he didn't even leave his apartment, just in the hopes that she would suddenly come home. Well, it looked like today would be his lucky day. Craig parks in front of her apartment building, turning to look at the girl and smiling. "I can see the window from here. Just wave me up when you're ready." He says, squeezing the girl's hand before leaning in and kissing her. He sits back and waits as Erin leaves to go meet her father for the first time in nearly seven weeks.

Erin got out the car, kissing him first and foremost before drawing back and then slipping from the car. She slipped inside the building, rushing up to the top floor and opened the door to the apartment, finding her father sitting on his favorite chair nursing a scotch. She took off her hat and then rushed toward him. "Da!" She exclaimed and he turned rising up and then she ran toward him, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight. He returned the hug and she started to cry, holding him as tight to her as possible. "Oh da...,I've missed you...I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry..,I'm sorry.." She said, knowing what her disappearance had wrought on him.

Drawing back, she wiped her eyes, wiping his too. "I didn't mean for it to happen..." She said, drawing him in for another hug, knowing he would realize the changes in her body if he got a close enough look.

Craig sits in the car, waiting. As the minutes go by though, the wave never comes. Not being able to stand it anymore, he gets out and heads into the building, quickly finding the apartment door open, and the Patrick's voice blaring out. "I'll kill him! I'll kill the man who did this to you, to my own daughter!" He's roaring, even as Erin tries to calm him down. The sound of breaking glass gets Craig rushing inside to make sure that Erin was okay. The glass of scotch that had been in the man's hand is now shattered on the ground, a wet spot on the wall showing where it hit. The two men's eyes meet, and Patrick points at him, yelling. "You! You have a lotta nerve coming here! They'll be lucky to find enough a you to put in a shoe box!" He yells, starting to step forward, grabbing Craig by the shirt and slamming him up against the wall hard enough to daze the younger man. His fist connects with Craig's face with a crunching noise.

Erin had seen his face contort when he saw the state she was in and then had gone raving in a manner she had never seen. Who raped her? Who did this? Bombarding her with questions and getting angrier than she had ever seen a man get angry in his whole life. Then Craig entered and before she could stop him, her da was slamming him into a wall. "Da!" She exclaimed, pulling back on his hand, trying to stop him. "Da stop it....please...don't hurt him..." She said gasping when he flung her to the side. She hit the ground hard and winced, watching as two of her da's men that worked for her father entered, grabbing Craig and holding him so he was unable to defend himself. "Da! Da! Stop! Stop it! You can't...." She said, getting up. "Please da...don't hurt him. He is the father of my unborn child. Your grandchild...please...he and I have to get married...please da, let him go....please..." She begged, grabbing hold of his fists but not before he landed a few punches to Craig's gut. Tears fell down her cheeks. "Please Da...don't hurt him..."

Craig struggles against Patrick, but the older man was surprisingly strong. When he pushes his daughter though, Craig fights back, managing to land a punch against the old man's eye. Finally he's dropped to the floor, though Patrick gets in one hard kick to the ribs. Craig gasps out, the pain practically sending him into shock. "You heard her. We have to get married." He hadn't planned on using this against the man. That idea had been abandoned when he actually fell in love with Erin, but it might be his only chance of getting out of here alive. "You don't want her to be a single mother, do you? How would you deal with that? Let me make her into an honest wo-" Patrick's foot connects with his face, shutting him up.

A quick call, and before Craig knows it, two burly men are carrying him off. "Don't kill im." Is all Patrick tells them as he turns back to his daughter, the apartment door closing behind him. The two men get as far as the door to the apartment building. They were big, and definitely scary looking, but Jimmy was bigger. They never stood a chance, and fall to the floor in a crumpled heap as the large man looks over his friend.

"I'm fine. He won't hurt her." Craig mutters, wiping the blood off his face. "Get me home for now. We'll get her back later. She's safe, at least." He tells his friend before staggering to the car and falling into the back seat. Jimmy gets him inside safely before driving him off back to the speakeasy, and his small room underneath it.

As Patrick kicked him in the gut, she watched her father and Craig and then gasped when her father kicked him in the face. Blood poured from his nose and she went toward him but her da was ordering for them to take them. "Don't kill him," he says then shuts the door, leaving the two of them alone. "Da! Why did you do that?" She asked sobbing. She felt lightheaded and sank down on the nearest chair, watching him. "Da...you don't understand...I love him...I want to marry him. I'm carrying his child. You can't keep me from him. I love you da but I love him too..." She swallowed hard and wiped her eyes.

"I'm sorry I snuck out. If not for him I would be dead or worse. He loves me....I love him. Please...da you have to tell them not to hurt him...please...please..." She begged, getting up and hugging him tight. "Please...."

Erin's father looks down at her. A part of him is disgusted about all this, and he's left to wonder if his daughter actually ran off with the man instead of being kidnapped. That's what it sounded like to him at least. "We won't kill im, but he's not going to look so pretty for a while." He finally tells her. Patrick picks his daughter back up hard, holding her by the wrists as he pulls her into her room. Her window has bars placed over it now, and the fire escape is locked. "You stay here until I sort this out." He says, locking the door behind him.

Craig barely lies down on his bed before Patrick barges in with some of his goons. The younger man groans and looks to Jimmy, knowing his friend wouldn't let them get to him without a fight. Craig stands up, using a table to support him as he locks eyes with his lover's father. "Let's talk about this." Craig finally says. "We'll sit down, have a drink, and talk about what to do. Think about your daughter. She'll be hurt worse than I will if I up and disappear. She'll never forgive you for that." Patrick stares him down for a long minute before finally taking a seat, pointing at the one opposite him. Breathing out, Craig looks to his friend and smiles nervously before sitting down.

As he locked her in her room, she struggled against the lock. "Da! Da don't hurt him...please! Please!" She begged, palm slapping against the wooden frame. "Da please!" She called, realizing everything Craig had initially told her was true. This was more than a reaction to her pregnancy, this was brutality. When he left, she heard the door shut and cursed, trying to open the door. Crying, she tried her best to get out but the door was solid and she slumped to the floor, just praying that her father didn't kill him or hurt him.

She curls over her stomach protectively. "Mummy is sorry little one..." She whispered, rocking back and forth. Just praying over and over again.

It takes all night, but an agreement is finally reached. Craig doesn't really fight against any of Patrick's decisions. What would be the point after all? He could threaten to walk out on Erin, and not marry her, which would mean that Patrick is free to bump him off. The first point is that they would get married. It would be within the week, and it would be discreet. They'd have a marriage license signed, and a priest to go over the nuptials, and then that was it. If the two wanted a reception after, then it would come out of Craig's own pocket. Everything would. He would cover all expenses for the child without any help from Patrick at all. There was only one point of contention at the end. "Let me see her." Patrick refuses, saying that the two wouldn't see each other again until after the wedding. "How do I know she's alright?" The question earns him a black eye before Patrick gets up to leave.

"One week, come to the apartment then." Erin's father says before leaving. He heads straight back to the apartment, opening the door and looking down at his curled up daughter. "Why'd you do this?" He asks her, wanting to understand. "Did you run off with him, or did he kidnap you? Please Erin, tell me."

Erin lifted her head when her father entered and then stood, wiping her eyes before sinking down. "I didn't run off with him...I...I wanted to show you how grown up I was and dressed up all fancy to go to your speakeasy. I was right there, a few feet from the entrance when I was grabbed from behind...so yes...he...he did kidnap me. But he said that the only reason he did it was because he wanted to get to know me and court me where you wouldn't allow it...I was angry at first but he never did anything untoward...he didn't hurt me at all...and well, we kissed and I liked it and kissing led to more...he loves me da..." She swallowed and then looked down.

After a moment, Erin gathered the courage to ask and lifted her gaze. "Da, you don't just run booze do you?" she asked softly then swallowed. "You...you do other things...I didn't believe it...not until today....When Craig spoke to me about the sorts of things you did, the violence, I denied it...but it's the truth...he didn't deserve the kicking and punching da...he is good to me...and if you just give him a chance, I'm sure you'll find that you can respect and admire him...he loves me...and he'll be a good da to the child in my womb. I know it...deep in my heart I know it...Please da...don't keep me from him."

Patrick's face slowly turns red with anger. When his daughter finishes explaining what had happened, he stands up and walks over to the wall, punching it hard enough to put a hole in. "You believed that bastard? The only reason he kidnapped you was to get to me!" He tells her before going back and sitting across from his daughter. "I run booze. That's all. Sometimes though, some people decide to make trouble for me, and try to ruin the business, so we have to put them in their place to keep things running smoothly." He explains to his daughter in a calm voice that hides his outrage. "That's what Craig was trying to do. He wanted more money, thought that he was important enough to get it, so we kicked him to the curb. He opened up his own speakeasy, but what did I care? It was a small joint, and didn't make half what one of mine did. That wasn't enough for him though. He had to take you away from me, trick you and tell you lies like how he loved you and just wanted to court you, then he corrupted you and made you sin, and now he knows that marrying you is the only choice for all of us. If you don't believe me, then ask him yourself. Tell me if he's telling the truth or lying. He doesn't love you. He doesn't care about you. He just wants to ruin me." Patrick stands up and goes to walk out of the room. "Erin, do you think you were the only woman he's ever been with?" He asks before leaving the room, not bothering to close the door.

Erin jumped when he punched the wall and watched him sink down in the chair in her room, watching him and swallowing hard. As he told his tale, she didn't want to believe it. But Craig's comments about the daughter of the man that cheated him made sense now. She felt sick. Was it all a trick? Was she just a pawn in this game of revenge? If so she was certainly trapped now. Being Catholic, she knew she would marry him if only to keep her son or daughter from being a bastard and keep the babe from purgatory. She felt betrayed. By her father, by Craig and wished it was a nightmare that she would soon waken from.

Shaking her head, she gripped the fabric of her gown, covering her face with her hands, trying to hold in tears. She wouldn't say or do anything now. She would wait until they were married. Even if it was the truth, he would hold his responsibility and marry her. She just had to wait.

-----

The next week she spent to herself, thinking, reading, and not speaking to anyone. Her father had informed her that athe wedding would be that Friday afternoon and so she would be ready for it. She felt no trust for the man who had raised her nor the man she would be marrying but as a young woman, pregnant and dependent upon a man for a roof over her head, her choices were limited.

When Friday arrived, she was taken to the church where she had grown up and saw Craig standing at the alter. She wasn't dressed in white, but rather in a simple yellow dress, her hair braided with yellow flowers. The ceremony itself was simple and to the point and instead of a reception, she found herself above his speakeasy in the living quarters. It was a nice place, not fancy but it was perfect. She set her small bouquet of flowers down then glanced at her now husband,, feeling desire swell within her, coupled with confusion. She closed her eyes, touching the ring on her finger and then twisting it nervously.

"Craig..." She said, turning toward him. She walked to him and then lifted her head, kissing him deeply before drawing back. "Craig...Craig we have to talk...my father told me the most disturbing things...I want you to tell me if it's true. Don't dodge the questions and don't lie to me. If we are going to be married, it's going to be honest...." She kissed him again, drawing back and shutting her eyes tightly. Drawing in all her inner strength.

"Why did you really kidnap me? Was it really to court me or to seek revenge on da for cheating you out of money?" She asked, sinking down in the nearest chair, looking at him, praying that he didn't confirm her father's words. Wanting to believe with all her heart he was a good and honest man who had loved her and wanted her for herself.

The week passes by tortuously slow. The search is ended without any fanfare. The offer for money is dropped, the newspaper doesn't talk about it anymore, and no one is looking for Irish girls. It's never explained. All of it just seems to stop. Not wanting to risk anything, Craig doesn't go to see Erin until the day of the wedding. He doesn't know what her dad would do if he tries. When the day finally comes, he puts on his best suit, and tries his best to cover up the injuries to his face before heading out with Jimmy to the church. There's hardly anyone there. The priest, Erin, her father, and a couple of goons. It's not hard to guess that Patrick doesn't want anyone else witnessing this. The girl's father sticks around just long enough to see everything get signed and finished before he leaves with his men in toe.

Jimmy departs soon after, leaving Craig to drive Erin over to the speakeasy where he had held her a couple of months prior. Once the two are alone in there, Craig moves in close, smiling and planting a kiss to his new wife's lips. "You look stunning today." He tells her, not having a chance to back at the church. Seeing her expression, his smile fades and he hears out her worry. Dammit, he should have known Patrick would tell her. Sighing, he walks slowly over to his love, sinking down in the seat next to her and putting his arms around her slender body. His hands travel down, resting gently on the swell of his wife's belly. "It's... the plan was always to marry you. I didn't mean to make you into a sap. I really do love you now, but back then, yeah, it was just about revenge. I thought that if I got you pregnant, and married me, then that would mean that all his money and everything he built up would have to go to me." He pauses for a moment, taking in a deep breath. "I wish I could take it back, and not be that big an idiot, but at the same time, I'm glad I did it. I'm happy to have you as my wife, and now, I really do love you." He takes a second before deciding what to tell her. "I agreed to pay for everything." He finally says. "My house, anything you need. Anything our kid needs. It's all coming out of my pocket. I don't want revenge, and I don't want anything from him anymore. I just want you."

She wanted to be angry. Erin wanted to pummel him with her fists until she couldn't feel her fingers. She wanted to scream and rant and yell and stomp her feet like a toddler in the midst of a tantrum. Instead she just sat beside him, listening to his explanations and letting his hands move over her body, feeling want and need. Turning to look at him, she drew in a deep breath and then brushed her fingers through her hair. "You lie to me again, I'll castrate you myself," she swore, giving a glare before leaning forward and then kissing him. She drew back after a moment and then moved to straddle him bringing her hand up to undo her hair and then she leaned down, starting to kiss him again, her hands moving to part his jacket. She tossed it aside, sliding off his suspenders and then ripping the shirt open to reveal his muscled chest. She tore off her own dress, kicking off her shoes and then started to kiss him again, fingers digging into his scalp.

"I mean it...Never lie to me again...Never..." she ordered and then kissed him again bringing her body against him as her lips devoured his. "Now...fuck me," she told him, gently. She didn't want to make love to him. She was to angry for that. She wanted to possess him body and soul the way he possessed her. Her lips moved to his and she nipped at his bottom lip and then her hands started tugging his trousers and undergarments down, one hand gripping his cock. She started to stroke it, drawing her head back to watch his reactions, showing him her anger and sexual frustration all at once.

Craig's eyes go wide, but he nods in understanding. "No more lying, promise." He says, holding his hands up as though trying to defend himself. Clearly his new wife could be scary when she wanted to. Telling her that she looks cute when she's threatening to cut off his dick seems like a bad idea, so he keeps that to himself. When Erin moves to straddle him on the chair, he's caught by complete surprise, but quickly gives into her eager, passionate, and admittedly rather angry kisses. They weren't the sweet, chaste ones he was used to. They were better. Groaning into her mouth, his hands travel up her legs, trying to remove his wife's clothes quickly, but she remains in control, dictating which article will be removed. There's a lot of ripping, it seems, and more than once he ends up with a scratch from her overzealous attitude. They sting, but not as bad as the other injuries he got, and these ones are far more fun. "No more lies, never." He promises, trying to find out if she's always known the word fuck, or if she picked it up from her dad this week.

He gasps as her hand grabs his cock and strokes it, offering no resistance as she aims for her entrance and moves down on it. Craig starts to thrust hard into his wife, fucking her like she asked. The whole time though, it's very much her who's running the show. She brings her body down to meet every fierce thrust, getting him to groan out in pleasure. He fingers rake across his back, leaving behind long scratch marks as Erin tries to grab onto him. The worst and best comes as she pushes down, burying his cock deep inside her, her whole body shuddering in orgasm with him following shortly behind and filling her already pregnant womb with more of his seed. The two are left panting, but neither move for now. "That was... I do love you, Erin. I promise to never hurt you again." Then he remembers that he isn't supposed to lie. "Unless it means more sex like that." He adds with a smirk.

She slowly lifted her head after recovering. The anger was gone now and she certainly felt a lot better. Her cheeks flooded with color and then she leant forward, kissing him again before drawing away. "I..," she felt a bit of shame and blushed heavily. "I love you too...." She whispered then kissed him again before drawing back and then laying her head down on his shoulder, still panting for breath. "I can't believe I just did that....I acted like such a wanton." Realizing what they had done, she slowly moved off of him, once more becoming modest. She grabbed the nearest blanket then wrapped it around herself then looked at the bruises.

Her hand reached forward, tenderly touching the still dark bruising on his ribs. "If it makes you feel better, he isn't especially pleased with me. I have gone from treasured daughter to no better than a slut. I just hope it gets better once our child is born...give him time to adjust to our marriage..." She looked at him then slowly curled against him, her hand on his chest. "You really didn't mind that I attacked you. My temper got the best of me just now. It's been brewing all week..." She admitted.

Craig shakes his head. “No, it’s okay.” He quickly tells Erin. “You didn’t hurt me, and I did deserve it.” He tells her before smirking at the girl. “Well, that’s not true, sorry doll. It wasn’t much of a punishment considering how much I enjoyed it.” He tells her with a laugh before leaning in and kissing his wife’s lips. “I love you.” He whispers, picking her up and taking her to the bed. “We’ll stay here until you give birth, just so we’re closer to the hospital. After that, we’ll go back home.” He promises before lying down next to her and doing what couples do on their honeymoon.

~ - ~ - ~

Craig is pacing around the operating room, cigar in hand as the doctors work hard on the other side. Whenever one steps out, he immediately gets in their face to ask if Erin is alright. The answer is always the same. She’s fine. Birth is always difficult, but she’s handling herself well. They’re doing everything they can for her right now. Craig sits back down and is about to bring the Cigar to his mouth when it’s suddenly snatched from his hand. “Hey, what’s the big, Patrick?!” He shouts in surprise. His father in law doesn’t even look at him as he puts the cigar to his lips and lights it. “What are you doing here?” He asks. The man hadn’t even visited them in all this time, now he suddenly shows up?

“She’s my daughter. She’s carrying my grandkid. Of course I’d be here. I care about my family.” He says as he sits down next to Craig. “How are things going now?” Craig does his best to explain it. She had been in labor for a few hours now, but the doctor said it was going well. “Are you keeping her happy? Is she still safe?” He asks. Craig nods slowly. “Good, because if you weren’t then I’d be putting this cigar out in your eye.” The doctor steps out of the door then, wiping his hands and nodding at them. “Well then, let’s go.” Patrick says before looking down at the cigar and remembering how much his daughter hated smoke. He puts it out and the two men walk in to check on the girl they both love.

The labor had been easy. At least to the description of the doctors. The past months of pregnancy had been long and when she'd gone into labor, she'd been terrified. Erin of course had managed through it and now she was holding a small baby in her arms, wrapped in a cotton blanket. When the door opened, she smiled at her husband, her cheeks flushed from effort and hair braided back so she looked a bit more presentable. The presence of her father surprised her and her smile brightened. She reached for Craig and then kissed him deeply before giving a tearful grin. "Say hello to your son," she murmured softly, gently moving the baby into his arms and then she wiped her eyes. "Isn't he perfect?" she asked softy then brushed the cap of dark hair away from the infant's forehead before glancing at her father. "Da," she greeted, her voice tired but full of joy as a new mother would be. She smiled and settled back on the hospital bed, smiling and looking back at her husband and their new son, feeling nothing but pure elation. "We should name him Craig..." she murmured.

Back
Top Bottom