Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captive (sispuppet and Bella)

"It must of been strange, moving to the city. I know it's strange for me now," Erin said in earnest. "It's quiet here. No noises of cars or horns or people milling about. Just crickets or birds. It's quite different from how I grew up...I was born and raised in Manhattan. Da's been running liquor for longer than I've been alive...it's why he's such a success," she said, still thinking her father was innocent in all ways save selling booze. Her blue eyes watched him as he told her about his days running booze for someone else and then how he managed to start his own business doing much the same but taking profit for himself. As he mentioned the man's daughter, her brow furrowed. "His daughter?" she countered, garnering his reaction. He seemed especially pleased about keeping a man from his daughter and for a moment wondered if her father was the man that cheated him. No. No that couldn't be right. Her da ran booze but didn't cheat men. He was a good and honorable man. It couldn't possible her father to which he referred.

Erin glanced at the whiskey before deciding to forgo it and got up, making herself a glass of water before returning to the table. "You seem awfully happy about a lass not being able to see her da. Of course, you have me here, away from the life I've always known...I should resent you...and part of me is still angry about it, but I reckon I could understand why you did it, if courting really was what you were after..." She bit her bottom lip and blushed. "But I don't think people do what we did early while they are courting though," she added and then finished her meal. After a moment, she drank her water and set her glass down on the table.

Craig watches Erin and half chuckles. Her denial was strong, it seemed. He sips his whiskey and eats a bit more of the pie. “No, they usually don’t do what we did while courting.” He agrees, suddenly pulling the girl over to his lap. He starts to softly kiss her neck, holding her tight against him as his hand rests on her belly. “They take things slower usually. Maybe the guy would take the Jane out for a nice lunch, or have dinner with her pa first. I don’t have as much time as I’d like though. Besides, it’s more fun to keep things moving fast.” He lets her wiggle against him, the feel of it causing his cock to harden again under his clothes.

Breaking off a small piece of his pie in his hand, he holds it up to feed to Erin. “I’ll go ahead and tell you though. I’ve got no intention of leaving you out in the cold. What I want is you. Whether it means marriage or not, I guess we’ll figure out later.” He finishes the rest of the meal with her in his lap, not wanting to let go of the girl. Between every few bites or sip of his drink, he’s kissing her again, feeling himself getting worked up and knowing that she can feel it against her.

As he pulled her into his lap, Erin flushed and closed her eyes as his hands seemed to burn through the fabric of her dress as he rested his touch on her belly. The kiss to her neck only added to the feeling if heat and desire coursing through her. As she tried to adjust herself, she could feel that bump again and realized it must of been the thing he had been stroking earlier. As she peaked her eyes open, to listen, she saw him holding some of his dinner out for her and leaned forward, taking it into her mouth and suckling his fingers, finding the whole situation very erotic. At his promise, she smiled. "Well it's going to lead to marriage eventually. Especially if you keep up your act of trying to bed me. Is that what you want?" She asked softly then moaned gently when he kissed her, taking much like the whiskey he drank. When he was finished, she could tell that he was perhaps just as heated as herself.

"Craig? Wh-what were you doing earlier? You were stroking something between your legs...wh-what was it?" She asked him, her whole body tingling. Erin turned, facing him and straddling his legs and then kissing him again, deeply at that. "Is is that what gets a lass pregnant? What you were stroking?"

“What, to bed you?” Craig asks with a chuckle, knowing full well what the girl meant. “What I want is you.” He whispers to her, pushing the girl’s dress up as his hand rubs between her legs, the delicious meal mostly forgotten now as he gets lost in the taste of her flesh. When Erin asks about what she had seen, he smiles as he kisses her neck. She certainly put it together quickly, even if it wasn’t too hard to figure out. Instead of answering the girl, Craig stands up, holding her tight to him as he walks them back into the sitting room. He sets her down on the couch, and without a word, undoes the button of his pants and lets it fall down, revealing the large bulge concealed by his underwear. With one swift move, the underwear lost as well. It’s set aside as his fully erect cock swings free.

He stands up straight, his throbbing member pointing straight at the wide eyed girl’s face. “This is what you were talkin about, wasn’t it?” He asks her, taking a step closer to put the rod within arm’s reach of her. “You got the right of it. This is what’s used for fornication.” He mutters, gripping it in his hand and giving it a couple of gentle strokes. “You know, you don’t have to be shy about it doll. I ain’t bringing it anywhere near there until you tell me to. For now, why not have a little fun though and see how it feels?” He asks her. “You can touch it, pet it, grab it like I just did…” He smiles and winks at her. “If you’re feeling especially nice, maybe you can even give it a kiss.” He mutters to the girl, his cock giving a twitch of approval at that thought.

Erin looked at him as he unbuttoned his pants and then dropped his underwear. Her eyes widened at the sight before her of the manhood before her and watched him stroke it. His manhood was an interesting sight. Long, veiny and thick with a mushroom shaped head. A small slit at the tip. Her blue gaze lifted to his face as he made suggestions of what she could do and slowly reached out to touch it. When it twitched, she flushed and drew back.

"Kiss it? That's a strange thing to do. Does touching it make it feel like...like when you touch me...?" She asked, slowly reaching forward, slender fingers wrapping around it and testing it's texture and the way it moved almost of its own volition. Then she gripped it and stroked, the whole while, her gaze a mixture of innocence and curiosity. "I don't see how such a thing could fit....I mean...if it's supposed to go inside of a girl." Her cheeks flooded with color and she looked at him. "It looks like it would be very uncomfortable...."

“Not that strange at all. It feels really good, and I’d be happy to kiss you right back.” Craig murmurs with a wink, flexing his hip to cause his cock to thrust towards the girl. He nods slowly in response to her question. Exactly, it feels real good when you touch it. Don’t be afraid now.” Taking her hand, he closes Erin’s fingers around his shaft and guides her to stroke him more. Smiling a toothy grin, he looks Erin in the eyes, but she seems to try avoiding his stare after asking her next question. “It can be uncomfortable, at first, but pretty quick you start realizin why they say it’s a sin. Nothing that feels that good could be allowed, isn’t that what you were thinking earlier?” He tilts her chin up so she makes eye contact with him.

“I can show you.” He says, stroking her cheek as she strokes his cock. “I can show you just how good it can all feel. Just tell me when you’re ready to try it. It’s fine to do it before if we’re going to get married anyways, isn’t it?” He moves back, causing her to let go of him before he sits down on the couch next to the girl and brings her hand back to his crotch, letting her resume her exploration of his manhood. His own hand runs up her thigh as he leans in to kiss her again. “I want to show you all of it, and make it feel so good for you, but from here on out, I’ll only be going as far as you want.” Where did that come from? The promise surprises even himself, but he doesn’t take it back. He can’t, for some reason. He knows it would upset her, and he’s finding it harder and harder to ever see her sad.

As he guided her hand over him, she blushed and then looked at him as he stroked her cheek. Then he moved to sit beside her and guided her hand back to him. The tables were turned now. She was dressed and he was naked but his being nude made him more powerful, not vulnerable. Erin kissed him back, moaning softly against his lips. He was whispering how he would only go as far as she wanted. He spoke it so sincerely. Maybe he really did want her for her. That he had no ulterior motives. She stopped stroking him and then slowly sat on her knees and took off her dress, sliding her sleeves down to reveal her breasts and then moved it to the ground before pressing herself to his nakedness.

"I want to know, what it's like," she whispered, bringing his head to hers and then kissing him deeply. "Show me...please Craig. Show me....I want to know. And your right. If...we are going to get married anyway, it shouldn't matter..." Erin kissed him again, pressing against him then pressing her forehead to his, her breathing shallow.

Craig sits back as the girl undresses once again, his heart beating fast as he sees her strip down for the second time that day. He can’t believe it when Erin leans in to kiss him and asks him to show her. He had been hoping to seduce her, to make her want him to do these things to her, but he had never expected it to happen so fast. All he can do is nod and kiss her back before slowly picking the girl up. “Not here.” He whispers to her, holding Erin bridal style, her arms wrapped around his neck as he walks them back up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Laying Erin down on the bed, he climbs on next to her, leaning in and kissing her again. “Are you sure you want this?” He suddenly finds himself asking her. This was what he wanted. Why was he giving her the chance to back out now? “Once it happens, there’s no going back. It’ll hurt a bit, but I’ll try to make it as good as possible. Is that what you want though, or did you want to wait?” He runs a hand through her hair, brushing some of it back behind the girl’s ear. “I promise, whatever it is you want.” Craig mutters before he leans in to kiss her again.

Erin kissed him back, letting him carry her up to the master bedroom. As he laid her on the bed, and put himself beside her, she turned and watched him. Was she sure? It was quick but it would happen eventually. Only two days alone with him and she felt as though her body was completely his. If not today, it would come tomorrow or the day after. Her curiosity was to peaked, and her lust was to strong to ignore. As he kissed her, Erin kissed him back then drew away, licking her lips.

"I...don't want to wait....and I...I trust you...don't break that trust," she whispered, blue eyes observing him and then she leaned toward him once more, arms wrapping around his neck as she began to kiss him deeply, mimicking what he had taught her. Her entire petite frame pushed against him and her breasts were crushed against his chest, the nipples hardened peaks, aching and tender.

Craig shudders as the girl’s naked body is pressed against his. Don’t break that trust… He kidnapped her, took her away from her father and held her captive, but she still trusted him. Was he betraying that trust already with the plan he had for her? No, he wasn’t making any promises, or lying to her about it. She knew from the start he wasn’t a good person. If she wanted to trust him, then that was her own stupidity. That’s how he should be thinking. Erin was young and naïve, and it wasn’t his fault that she was so eager to give it up to the first guy to offer. Still, the smile on his face is a smaller, more sincere one than his normal cocky look, and he slowly nods his head. “Okay, just lay back and relax.”

Moving up, Craig gives her a soft kiss on the lips before taking his place down between her legs. His cock his pulsing eagerly, his whole body on fire as he gets ready to take the girl’s virginity. Holding her hips steady, he starts to rub the head along her slit slowly, getting Erin squirming under him in pleasure as her soaked pussy lips part to let him inside. He works his way in carefully, seeing the discomfort in her face as her walls spread and stretch to accommodate his thick member. Her chest rises and falls with every heavy breath, and he’s groaning along with her at the almost painful tightness gripping him. “It’s okay.” He assures her, running his hand through the girl’s hair. “It’s okay.” The head of his cock touches against her barrier and he stops, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before pulling back. Leaning down, he kisses Farrah on her lips as he thrusts forward, breaking through her virginity and pushing his full length inside her.

Erin cried out against his mouth as he pushed forward, shattering her innocence and she closes her eyes tightly, panting for breath. It did hurt. More than she had thought it would but it was to late to turn back now. In her mind, he was exactly what he had said. That he had kidnapped her because he wanted her. He wouldn't seduce her and disappear. He was here to stay. He would marry her. She believed it.

As the pain faded to discomfort, she laid back on the bed and then watched his face, adjusting herself with her legs wide and eyes bright. "Craig...." She spoke his name gently then kissed his lips once more. "Make love to me please," she begged gently.

Craig is a bit taken aback, having thought that she would only know it as fornication at best. It seems Erin has picked up a few terms at least. Instead of answering with words, the man just leans down and kisses her, nodding in agreement before pulling back. He does as she asked, and makes love to her. The thrusts are slow, each one giving Erin time to get used to the feeling of it, the pace slowly working up from there. He takes her hands, moving them to his back and so her fingers could grip him before running his own hands up her thin stomach to the curve of her breasts.

The two start panting as each thrust sends a shudder of pleasure through their bodies. Leaning down, Craig kisses her neck, his teeth closing softly around the pale flesh and sucking on it. Erin’s legs eventually end up wrapped around him, and with only a few more thrusts, they reach a climax, their mouths finding each other as her body shakes with pleasure, and he empties his seed into her womb, filling her with every last drop. They stay like that until the need for air becomes too strong. Pulling back, Craig wraps his arms around Erin, pulling her back against him as he lays on the bed. “How did it feel?” He whispers to her.

As she came down from her orgasm, she smiled and blushed then leaned up, kissing him again. "I don't think...I've ever felt...so...it was...." She gave a breathless sort of laughter, cheeks flooding with color. "I see why it's one of the worst sins," she admitted then blushed, drawing him close and curling against him, brushing her hair to one side, her hands stroking his chest. "Craig...I do feel as though I am damned to hell but I don't think I should mind going after that..." She smiled then looked at him, leaning forward and kissing him. "I am very happy right now Craig."

Sliding onto the bed at his side, she pressed her forehead to his shoulder. "If your aim is to have me fall for you, it is rapidly succeeding," she murmured, feeling exhausted and exhilarated all at once.

"Hehe, well not to worry. I'll be right there beside you after all." He says, hugging the girl tight as he pulls the cover over them. He stares off into space as guilt fills the emptiness the pleasure left. His plan had been for her to fall for him, but that was only a part of it. He wanted to get her pregnant, lock her into marriage, make it so the only choice her father had was to accept him as his daughter's husband to protect them both from the shame of an unwed pregnancy. Now though, the plan seemed to be to just have her with him, to hold her and hear Erin sing again.

"Sleep well." He says, suddenly pulling away and scrambling out of her bed. He returns to his own room, closing and locking the door before getting into bed. This wasn't supposed to be happening. There wasn't supposed to be pain and regret. He wasn't supposed to actually fall for her like this. Craig curses to himself, turning in bed in a desperate attempt to fall asleep.

Erin woke the following morning to an empty bed and sighed, sitting up, looking quite disheveled. Her lips were swollen from kisses, her body still flushed and she was deliciously sore. Running her fingers through her hair, Erin slipped out of the bed and then got a bath before making her way into the hall, seeing him in his bed. After what they had shared, why had he left her alone? Biting her bottom lip, she just decided to let him sleep. One glance at him told him he hadn't slept quite so well as she had and hoped that he wasn't growing ill.

Slipping downstairs with bare feet, her hair pulled back with ribbon and wearing a simple cotton day dress, she searched around, making breakfast for them of eggs and bacon and fresh biscuits. As she cooked, she hummed softly to herself, wincing every now and then but if they were to make love again, she certainly wouldn't be against it. Perhaps today they could go swimming or for a picnic. It would certainly be a good day and maybe she could learn more about him besides what he looked like naked.

When Craig finally manages to fall asleep, his dreams are filled with a pretty face, a white veil, a beautiful home filled with kids running around. No, that wasn't how it was supposed to go! She was supposed to fall in love with him. The smell of delicious food pulls him out of the perfect nightmare. Sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he heads to the restroom and washes up quickly before dressing up in a suit. He makes his way downstairs as Erin is setting the food down on the table, humming the song in her perfect little voice. He can't resist moving over to her, putting his hands on her waist and pulling the girl into a soft kiss. Closing his eyes, he pulls himself away from her wordlessly as the sound of a flivver pulls up to the house.

Thankful for the distraction, Craig hurries outside to talk to Jimmy. The situation was getting hectic in the city. Runners for other speakeasies were suddenly disappearing, and every girl with red hair, or even somewhat matching Erin's description was getting stopped and checked. Even their joint had been raided by some bulls claiming it was an investigation. That was probably true, but he could bet they weren't looking for hooch. Good thing they had cleaned it out already. "I'm heading into town to make sure everything's running fine." He tells his friend, though really he just needed to get away. "Help yourself to breakfast, and keep an eye on her." He says before heading to his car, happy for an excuse to drive off and clear his head.

Little Jimmy steps into the house, looking around at the sitting room when he reaches it. His eyes fall to the clothes lying on the floor just as the girl joins him. It's not hard to figure out what had happened, but he doesn't have any look of judgment on his face. Jimmy keeps quiet, and doesn't say a word to her as he goes to the kitchen. The large man grabs a piece of bacon, munching on it as he does what his friend told him to and keeps watching Erin.

Erin smiled as he came downstairs, asking why he was dressed but he only kissed her, and gently at that. When the car pulls up, he just walks out, speaks to Jimmy for a few minutes and then disappears into the car, driving off without a word. She frowned, watching Jimmy head toward the front door while Craig drove off. Stepping from the window, she watched as a Jimmy helped himself to food and started to eat. Frowning, she stepped into the living room, gathering all the laundry up before putting them in a basket so she could take them down to the lake to wash. Why had he left so suddenly? Something wasn't right.

"Help yourself. I guess he isn't coming to eat anything..." She said to Jimmy then walked outside with detergent and a washboard. He hadn't said a word to her. And after last night, surely he would of done more. At the very least told her where he was going. Slamming the basket down, she started to wash the clothes in the lake water and then carried the wet clothes to the old line, finding pins still intact. Once the laundry was done, she cleaned the rest of the house, changed the sheets on her bed and then settled in the living room, quietly waiting by the window.

She sat there for a long time, quietly. The only sound came from the radio. Turning to glance at Jimmy, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Where did he go? Back to New York?" She asked, turning back toward the window, getting a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Is my da looking for me?" She asked, glancing at him again.

Things in the city seem hectic. There’s pictures of Erin on the front page of various newspapers, every Irish lass is getting stopped every few feet by every desperate guy looking to make a mint off the reward for finding Erin. Craig goes to the various speakeasies, and checks out the damage. The cops missed the hidden floorboards and walls that housed their hooch, but they turned over every table, and even went downstairs to check the rooms there. They didn’t find anything, of course. Craig would be more nervous if he wasn’t positive that they did this for every place that could be considered even somewhat of a rival for Patrick.

With the inspections done, Craig sits down at the bar, pouring himself a tall glass of his strongest drink, slowly sipping it as he thinks about the past couple of days. His plan was a success, wasn’t it? So then why was he so upset with it working out? Why is it, that even away from her, all he wants to do is get back and share another kiss with the girl? This was crazy. He’d been with pretty girls before, and he never fell head over heels for them like he did for Erin. “Dammit, what the hell did you get yourself into?” He asks himself, burying his head in his hands.

Jimmy stays quiet as he watches the girl work. Every time she goes into another room, he follows her, only staying outside when she goes to the restroom. Even at the lake, he sits by the bench and watches her clean. His expression doesn’t change. He’s never checking her out, or trying to piece together what happened while he was gone. He’s just watching to make sure she doesn’t get hurt or run off. When she asks where Craig went and if her dad was looking for her, he just reaches over and grabs the newspaper, handing it to the girl before sitting back on the couch.

As Jimmy handed her a newspaper, she slowly took it, finding the front page plastered with the photo she took at the state fair the year before. The article's headline read "Daughter to City a Mogul, Missing!" Complete with a summary of how far the search had gone, where to drop tips, and a thousand dollar reward. The picture of her father was a heart dire. His face was set in grim lines and she swallowed, feeling guilt wash over her. Even if she hadn't brought herself here, she knew her father was worried. And here she was acting like a common whore. Beneath the top story was one about how it may be connected to a recent spike in disappearances but most of those disappearance were unsavory criminals and not young women.

Slowly, Erin folded the paper then sat it down, once more glancing out the window. A feeling of homesick tore through her. The first since she had come to be here and accepted her surroundings. Now she wanted to go home again, to wipe the worry off of her father's face and soothe him. "Thank you," she said to her quiet companion then folded her arms, staring out the window, just waiting for Craig to return.

Jimmy finally mutters a "You're welcome" to the girl before taking the paper back and setting it aside. He watches the girl look out the window, patiently waiting for his friend's eventual return. Meanwhile, back in the city, Craig has abandoned his drink, having just enough sense not to throw the glass at the wall. He leaves, getting back to the car and swiftly making it back to the house. Staying park in front of his home, he can't bring himself to go inside right away. She would be waiting for him. Closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath, Craig makes his way up to the porch, the door opening so Jimmy and Erin can greet him.

"Get back to town. Let me know first thing if something else happens." Jimmy nods, leaving without a word. Craig closes the door behind his friend, stepping into the sitting room. The house is clean, if a bit dark. A storm was starting to brew, filling the night sky with rolling clouds. "What do you want?" He practically snaps at the girl when he finds her in the room with him. He wanted to keep his distance. Maybe he could just wait a few weeks, find out if she's pregnant or not, and move on from there.

As he snapped at her once home, she frowned, her earlier anger resurfacing. "I want to know why you are acting like this. Last night you were so tender and loving and now...now you are treating me like the plague....you leave without a word, you come back in a sour mood and take it out on me and I don't appreciate it. And do you know what else I want?" Erin asked, stripping toward him. "I want to go home...I want to see my da. But I know you aren't going to let me go...I think I have been rather accepting of the entire situation you have put me in..." She frowned, giving him a shove. "You want me. Fine. I want you too. I admitted as much last night. Don't think we can make love as we did last night and then you treat me like nothing..."

She frowned. "Why did you leave this morning? Hmm? I have spent all day by myself with your quiet bodyguard driving myself crazy wondering where you are, what you are doing...not a word...Craig...next time, perhaps you can do better next time you decide to leave off and not have me worried to death..." She gave him another shove, eyes glaring at him.

Craig freezes, and his mouth slowly falls into a frown. She had actually missed him. She talked about wanting to go home, and being angry, but there was no hiding it. She had missed him, and was worried about what happened to him. What could he tell her. He could tell her not to worry, that if something did happen to her then she'd probably end up back with her dear old da, but it wouldn't soothe her. In fact, he was sure that him being gone would just make the girl's heart break. He steps over to Erin, brushing her hair behind her ear before leaning in to softly kiss her lips. "I'm sorry." He tells her. Taking her hand he walks them both over to the couch, sitting down and letting her rest in his lap.

Craig's hand moves up to her leg, rubbing it gently. "I can't let you go home, not yet. I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to take you back yet." He tells her, kissing Erin's neck. There was no denying it. The way his heart shatters at the thought of hurting her only confirms what he already knew. "I love you." He tells Erin, kissing her lips again. "I won't leave you like that again. I promise."

As he pulled her close and kissed her, she kissed him back and when he apologized, her worry and anger disappearing. She settled onto his lap and took the ribbon from her hair as he spoke about not being able to take her back. She kissed him and moaned against his lips as he brought his lips to hers and then pressed their foreheads together. "Good...I would gate to have to hurt you," she teased breathlessly at his last statement and then drew back, brushing her fingers through his dark hair. "I love you too," she promised him then leaned forward, kissing him again, pressing her clothed body against his, hands gripping the hair on either side of his head, angling her head and kissing him fervently.

Erin kissed until her lungs were close to exploding and drew back to gasp for air, lust taking over as her hands moved down to unbutton his shirt parting it and loosening his tie so that his chest was bare so her fingers could touch his bare flesh. Her lips once more capturing his as thunder rolled outside and lightening lit up the darkening room. The only light besides the lightening were the candles strategically placed around the room casting it in a dim amber glow.

Craig smiles and returns every kiss with one of his own until their lips are swolen and their breaths are gone. As Erin unbuttons his shirt for him, he moves his own hands through her hair, pulling her to him close and suckling at her neck. "I'm glad you do." He whispers to her. "It's important to love who you're going to marry after all." His hands move to push her dress up, throwing it off the girl's young, slender body. "God, you're beautiful. No wonder I wanted you." He just lets it all out, admitting to wanting her. To Needing her. His own shirt is quickly thrown off as her hands grip his bare shoulders.

"I'm not going to leave. I'm going to keep loving you. I'm going to keep making love to you." He promises as his hands squeeze her firm breasts. "Every night, every day, until I'm completely out." Their lips find each other again, and he lifts up as her delicate hands work to undo his belt, his pants and underwear getting pushed down quickly. "I'm going to get you pregnant." He continues. "THen we're going back to the city." His hand runs up her spine. "We'll go see your dad." He bites down on one of Erin's nipples, causing her to gasp out. "Then he can't hurt me. He won't have any choice but to accept us together." Craig finally says, revealing the full scope of the plan he had laid out to her.

Erin listened to his words, slowly pausing and then looking at him, naked as the day she was born, listen to what he desired. She didn't find it disturbing (having no idea that it was an idea born of revenge) and smiled gently. "I suppose you are right. Was that your plan all along? It certainly worked. Da will not be pleased of course. But he wouldn't see me unhappy. That much I'm sure of," she beamed then kissed him slowly. "And I get the feeling you would make me very happy Craig..." She said then moved to straddle his hips, leaning over his face and kissing him.

As she kissed, her hand moved down between their bodies, stroking his member and helping to guide it to her sex. She sank down slowly and moaned against his lips. "Can we make love like this?" Erin asked him, looking at him as lightening flashed across the day followed by a loud clap of thunder that made the whole house shutter. Rain poured onto the tin roof, causing a loud overwhelming noise and the atmosphere seemed charged by their lust.

Back
Top Bottom