Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire: The Masquerade Horror RP-Interest Check

Slayer Knight

Anime Fighter
I had an idea for an RP for about 5-7 players set in the Classic World of Darkness by White Wolf, specifically Vampire: The Masquerade. This RP would be centered on the Sabbat faction of vampires, and specifically on a single pack of Sabbat vampires.

It would be a horror-centered RP with some adventure and drama elements as well. We will NOT use the Revised Edition metaplot whatsoever, as for one, I don't like it, and more importantly, it is confusing and intrusive for new players. Even White Wolf did away with it for the 20th Anniversary Edition of Vampire.

There would be some erotic content, but the RP as a whole would mainly be story-focused (in other words, plot over smut, though some minor smut is acceptable as long as it doesn't interfere with the plot). As for genders and sexes for player characters, I do not discriminate. Males, females, and even futas of all orientations would be acceptable in the RP. The story itself is set in the Eastern United States in the modern day (2014), and involves a Sabbat pack at war on all fronts from both the Camarilla vampires as well as demons and the cultists who follow these demons.

The following clans and bloodlines would be acceptable as characters....

Lasombra
Tzimisce
Brujah
Gangrel
Malkavian
Nosferatu
Toreador
Tremere
Ventrue
Ravnos
Assamites
Serpents of the Light
Daughters of Cacophony
Kiasyd

I'm thinking this would be a limited group RP involving about five players (though I could expand it to six or seven players depending on interest) not counting myself. The players would decide amongst each other who would be the leaders of the pack and other positions within the pack, as well as the theme and ideology of the pack as a whole (aside from the standard Sabbat beliefs found in all packs).

So, who would be interested?

Back
Top Bottom