Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male on the Prowl for Submissive Females ~~ Updated 6-10-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Practical Insanity

Planetoid
Introductions

Hello there potential writing partners! Welcome to my request thread, where I will (hopefully) capture your imagination and whisk it away into the deepest recesses of my deviant mind. Now, I've spent most of the morning reading over other peoples' request threads and I think that I have an idea of what kind of information people expect to see here. With that in mind, I know that this thread will grow quite large over time as I add to it and nobody likes to get slapped around by a wall of text.

I am going to break everything in this thread up into different sections to try and help alleviate this future problem. The first couple of sections will cover necessary information that everyone must read. Beyond that there will be different sections for each setting, world, or fandom that I am interested in playing in. If there's a setting there that does not interest you at all then feel free to completely skip the entire section! This way, you don't waste your time reading over plot ideas that you would never want to play. I figure that this will make the thread both easier for me to manage and for you to read. You can't go wrong in a win/win situation, right? That's my thought on the matter, anyway.

Before we get to all of that, though, we need to start with the basics. You know what I mean by that - my likes and my dislikes, my dos and my don'ts, and other such information that will have a place in each and every role play. If you decide to send me a personal message regarding this ad then I will expect you to have read these sections in their entirety. I'll say it again; read the first few sections fully! Only skip the setting/theme sections that do not interest you.

Well with that out of the way, let's get this party started! Onward to the basics! I promise to try and keep this brief, so hang in there!

The Basics

First, let's cover role playing and out-of-character contact methods. I am only interested in role playing via forum threads, but I do have both Skype and AIM. I do not use them for role playing, but I'm fine with a little OOC chat over either of these messenger platforms if you enjoy such things. I've also got a ventrillo server too if you ever care to use that. I generally only use voice chat for online games with real-life friends, but whatever. It's available if that's your thing. If not, I certainly won't push either issue.

Second, let's cover the all-important aspects of activity and literacy. I consider myself literate to advanced literate and I would like to find partners of that same level. I generally post anywhere from three to six paragraphs per post on a good day, but it has been a while since I role played. Until I get into the swing of things, let's tone that down to a two to four paragraph expectancy just to be safe. You can expect such a post from me at least once every two days if I am busy in real life. If I'm not busy then you can expect one each day. Again, I would like partners who are capable of matching that level of post activity. If you cannot match my level of content, but you are comfortable with matching my speed then I would be happy to tutor you! The best way to get better is by challenging ourselves and pushing our limits. I promise that I don't bite; not unless you're into the rough stuff, anyway. Then I do most certainly bite.

Thirdly, I would like to say that I enjoy using images as a point of character reference. I like using real images for modern role plays, but anime images or digital art are fin for other settings. In addition, I strongly prefer images that fully showcase a character's form and figure over closeups or head shots. I can be kind of picky when it comes to this, but if you follow those preferences then I'm not too hard to please; I promise.

Moving from there, I should bring up the fact that no story can support itself for long using only two characters. I am capable of and happy to play multiple characters and I would love to find partners that are also capable of this. You don't have to, but it's a bonus.

Lastly, there is the matter of kinks. I took a quick look at F-List and all I have to say is "Holy shit, no thank you.". There are way too many things to keep track of there and the vast majority of it really seems like a bunch of bullshit that was put there for the sole purpose of taking up space. Instead, I'll make this nice and easy by outlining my definite 'Noes' here and by outlining the key kinks in any of my plots within the plot description itself. That should be the easiest way to manage this without pouring a couple of hours into an F-List. My only hard noes are the typical things; scat-play, watersports, vore, heavy gore (in a sexual scenario), intense sexual torture (the light torture is fine), and smoking.

That should just about cover all of our bases, I think. You can feel free to skip ahead through the following sections now as you see fit. I hope that you see something that you like!

Modern Role Play Ideas

The Innocence of Youth
Primary Kinks ~~ Young Character (15 years), Innocence, Corruption

Your Character (to be referred to as YC for future instances) is a young girl of fifteen years of age. Through one fault in her schooling or another, she has never received a sexual education course. Maybe she is being home-schooled and sheltered by her parents or perhaps she goes to a strict Catholic school. Regardless of the exact reason, the important thing to note is that she is one-hundred percent sexually innocent and ignorant.

My Character (MC from now on) will be an older boy/man (somewhere between 18 and 30) whom YC trusts and who has been having a harder and harder time not noticing how cute YC is becoming. Tempted by her nubile body and driven on lustful instinct, MC decides to take advantage of YC's pure innocence. He starts to play 'games' with her that give him opportunities to feel her up and things progress from there until she has been corrupted into his own living sex doll.

MC could be a number of things depending on your taste. He could be her older brother if you are into incest. If incest isn't your thing then he could be her neighbor, her babysitter, or any number of other things. We can hash all of that out in PMs.

A Debt to Settle
Primary Kinks ~~ Kidnapping, Enslavement, Non-Consensual

YC's father (or husband depending on the age of your character) is a drunkard and a gambling addict. He owes a great deal of money to MC (his bookie) and MC has grown quite tired of the debt being brushed off. Taking matters into his own hands, MC decides to collect the sum of the debt in the form of his 'client's' wife and or daughter(s). Depending on how many characters that you're comfortable playing, we could add more daughters to the equation. I, of course, would add more males to reciprocate your efforts.

Once MC has YC(s) at his mercy, he proceeds to 'collect' the debt from them - forcing them to service him sexually and occasionally whoring them out to his friends.

YC's age can be anywhere from 15 to 25 for a daughter(s) and no more than 40 for a wife. MC will probably be in his mid twenties.

Sibling Slavery
Primary Kinks ~~ Incest, Non-Consensual, Blackmail

MC is a young man who is returning home after just finishing up college and earning his degree. He's been away from his family for the past four years while he attended school almost halfway across the country and he's happy to be home. He's even happier to see what kind of a bombshell that his sister (YC) has become! He's been home for a week now and she has been in every dream that he has had in that time. What he wouldn't do to fuck her, sister or not...

One night, a week after he returns home, he gets his chance. Their parents are leaving for the weekend and our characters are going to be alone for the weekend. MC decides that he can't hold back anymore and he decides that he's going to fuck his sister whether she wants it or not. To protect himself from the obvious consequences of this, he records the whole thing and takes pictures; material for him to use to blackmail his dear sister into silence and servitude.

He would not just settle for one night of lust. YC would be his forever more and she would satisfy his every deviant desire.

Modern Fantasy Role Play Ideas

Trapped in an MMORPG
Primary Kinks ~~ Highly Open to Debate; Dependent on the type of character that you wish for me to play.

I've been watching Sword Art Online all day and I am in love with this idea for a role play. I would like the both of us to play players who are trapped in some sort of virtual reality massively multi-player online role playing game. We could take two different approaches to this. We could design our own world or we could turn any current modern day MMO into the target of our virtual world. My lord, if World of Warcraft was a VR game... I would willingly trap myself there. Yeah; I'm that big of a loser.

So that's the general plan with this one. We would both need to play a lot of characters to really make this idea pop and I am fine with that if you are. We can both play heroes for our main characters, or one of us could play a lone-wolf type characters, or I could play a villainous character who captures yours and makes her his companion through force and slavery. The possibilities for this one are endless so we can just discuss it in PMs.

My Werewolf Lover
Primary Kinks ~~ Romance, Forbidden Love

In a world where vampires, werewolves, and other such monsters exist, hidden from human society, there exists a small group of people who know the truth. These people are known simply as Hunters and they often pass that title down through the generations. They do not go public with the truth for their own reasons - some know that they would be called insane while others fear the pandemonium that the truth would cause. Regardless of the their reasons why they hide the truth, all Hunters use their knowledge to hunt the beasts that would hunt their innocent brothers and sisters of mankind. They hide in the shadows, just like their prey, and parade about society as ordinary citizens in the light of day.

YC is one of these Hunters, living in a small town. Her family had been there for generations; protecting the town from the vampires that have used these lands as hunting grounds for as long as there had been people there to hunt. She's pretty damn good at what she does, too. Her grandfather would even call her a hunting prodigy. She was certainly the best that the family had seen in several generations, that was for sure.

So how was it that when MC arrived in town from the big city, that she did not notice anything suspicious. MC is a werewolf; fleeing a recent outbreak of 'murders' in the nearby city. These 'murders' as the authorities were calling them, had really been successful hunts. The hunters had discovered his pack and the were thinning out the numbers. he figured that he'd be safe in this small town.

So how the two meet is up in the air. Hopefully, they will hit it off and fall in love before either learns the truth about the other. How do two mortal enemies, who have already fallen for one another, settle that kind of score? We'll just have to play to see.

High Fantasy Role Play Ideas

The Princess's Savior
Primary Kinks ~~ Romance

YC is the princess of a rich and powerful kingdom. Recently, her kingdom has come under attack by another large kingdom with a more powerful army. As a result, she has been promised to the Prince of this larger kingdom as a peace offering. She detested the idea, of course, but she was willing to do what she had to do if it meant sparing her people from a war that they would surely lose. It was her duty.

It was not long before the Prince's caravan came for her. The Prince was not among the group, of course. The trip was too dangerous and too long to risk his precious life. Instead, he sent two dozen of his most loyal knights to collect her.

While en route to the other kingdom, the caravan gets assaulted by bandits. The guards are all killed and YC is stolen away to be their prisoner. They do not know who she is, fortunately for her, and she is taken to their lair deep in the forest. That is when MC makes the scene - a traveling knight from a distant land who has come to remedy the bandit problem for the local town that they have been stealing supplies from.

Upon discovering YC among the camp, MC becomes smitten by her beauty at first sight and he swears his blade to seeing that she reaches her destination in one piece. The two set out on a long journey together. Knowing that there is danger around every corner outside of the castle walls, YC keeps her identity a secret from her new companion. It is really just safer for the both of them that no one knows who she is.

If she falls in love with her savior, what will YC do when they reach the capital of the other kingdom? What will happen with the relations of the kingdoms when YC does not arrive to her Prince?

From Royalty to Slavery
Primary Kinks ~~ Kidnapping, Non-Consensual, Slavery

YC is the Princess of a powerful and wealthy kingdom. She is loved by the people of her land and is regarded as one of the most beautiful women in all of the lands. She is the heart and soul of her kingdom, so it should come as no surprise that she would become the target of an assassination attempt as another kingdom was preparing to invade her kingdom's lands and take their wealth. An army with a broken spirit would offer little resistance, after all.

MC is sent to assassinate the lovely princess but upon one look at her, he decides that she is of more use to him alive, on her knees, and in chains. Rather than ending her life, he abducts her royal highness and steals her away back to his home in the infamous city of Helbrooke, crime-ridden city run by bandits and mercenaries. This would be her new home and MC would be her new master.

Warcraft Role Play Ideas

For the Horde!
Primary Kinks ~~ Inter-Racial, Non-Consensual

Important Note: This plot can be played in almost any recent era of Warcraft history. We can discuss which in personal messages.

YC is a member of the Grand Alliance. She can be anything from a civilian merchant to a loyal soldier and any class except for Death Knight (necrophilia isn't my thing). She can be of the following races: Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen, or High Elf.

One way or another, which we can decide upon through personal messages, she finds herself in Horde (or neutral/hostile) territory. Her presence is discovered by MC, who is a member of the Horde. He can be of any class (including Death Knight, I don't mind playing the dead things) and he can be any of the following races: Orc or Blood Elf. Upon discovering an Alliance woman, alone in hostile lands, my character waits for an opportune moment to attack. Once she is not a threat (if she ever was), he has his way with her.

Yes, this plot is very short and to-the point. It would probably be a short-term/one-shot smut-based role play, but if we enjoy ourselves then we can always chat about turning it into something long-term later.

For the Alliance!
Primary Kinks ~~ Inter-Racial, Non-Consensual

Important Note: This plot can be played in almost any recent era of Warcraft history. We can discuss which in personal messages.

YC is a member of the Horde. She can be anything from a civilian merchant to a loyal soldier and any class except for Death Knight (necrophilia isn't my thing). She can be of the following races: Orc, Troll, Tauren, or Blood Elf.

One way or another, which we can decide upon through personal messages, she finds herself in Alliance (or neutral/hostile) territory. Her presence is discovered by MC, who is a member of the Grand Alliance. He can be of any class (including Death Knight, I don't mind playing the dead things) and he can be any of the following races: Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen, or High Elf. Upon discovering a Horde woman, alone in hostile lands, my character waits for an opportune moment to attack. Once she is not a threat (if she ever was), he has his way with her.

Yes, this plot is very short and to-the point. It would probably be a short-term/one-shot smut-based role play, but if we enjoy ourselves then we can always chat about turning it into something long-term later.

Love Amidst the Chaos
Primary Kinks ~~ Romance

MC is a young human paladin living in the Township of Lakeshire with his younger sister. Depending on the time period in which we start the role play, he will either be a member of Lakeshire's militia or a hero of the Alliance who has left Lakeshire in order to take the fight to whatever enemy might be the biggest threat at the time of the story. Again, depending on the time period and his exact age when we start, he will be either a relatively respected local blacksmith or one of the Alliance's go-to smiths for private orders. he can also cook! Women love a man that can cook, right? So anyway, there's the basics - human paladin of the Alliance and a skilled blacksmith. Those are the basics that will change in variable depending on the era in which we begin the RP.

YC can be just about anyone! I would prefer a human woman for him, seeing as he is human himself. If human on human action is too dull for you in a world so vast as Warcraft, then a young high elf or draenei would also be acceptable. A worgen would also be fine, but I honestly consider them humans since, you know, that's what they are - cursed or not.

I won't get into too many more details since those will change between the era that we play in and the type of character that you roll. Is she a merchant? She could make good use of his smithing abilities. Is she a fellow hero? They could adventure together! Is she a a new trainee in the Alliance's order of paladins? Maybe he could show her a thing or two! No innuendo intended.

Learning from a Master
Primary Kinks ~~ BDSM, Master x Apprentice

MC is a Master of the Blood Knight Order forged by the sin'dorei people when Kael'thas gifted them the Naaru, M'uru, thus allowing them to harness the power of the Holy Light that had forsaken them. In his former life as a quel'dorei, MC had been a paladin so the control of the light came naturally and easily to him. This former hero, however, has been twisted by the betrayals cast upon the newly born blood elves by both the Alliance and their own High Elven brothers and sisters. With a bitter heart, he swore vengeance on the 'Grand' Alliance and the Holy Light of Creation, itself. Their treachery would not go unpunished; not so long as he breathed.

YC is a young Initiate who has just joined the Order. She is beautiful, even by elven standards. That is MC's opinion, at least, and he decides to approach your character following an induction speech from Lady Liadrin, herself, welcoming all of the new faces to the Blood Knight fold. There was a series of sparring matches during the seminar; three in total for each Initiate and YC lost all three. There is no way that she would make it as a Blood Knight; not without help.

MC offers her just that. She could receive personal training from him, a Master ranked Knight, but there were conditions that were to be met. First, she would be required to live with him in his family's estate. Second, she must consent to obey his every command, no matter what it might be. MC gives YC this offer before placing a hearthstone in her hand that will take her to his estate and walking away without another word.

YC desperately wants to grow strong to help her broken people. Is this man's offer worth the chance? He had put such a suggestive inflection on expectations of her.

This role play would begin at the end of the Third War when the Blood Knight order is first formed. Where it goes from there? We'll have to just play it out!

The Price of Betrayal
Primary Kinks ~~ Enslavement, BDSM, Dark Romance

MC is a Master of the Blood Knight Order forged by the sin'dorei people when Kael'thas gifted them the Naaru, M'uru, thus allowing them to harness the power of the Holy Light that had forsaken them. In his former life as a quel'dorei, MC had been a paladin so the control of the light came naturally and easily to him. This former hero, however, has been twisted by the betrayals cast upon the newly born blood elves by both the Alliance and their own High Elven brothers and sisters. With a bitter heart, he swore vengeance on the 'Grand' Alliance and the Holy Light of Creation, itself. Their treachery would not go unpunished; not so long as he breathed.

YC is a quel'dorei priestess who refused to turn to the fel magics that were offered to her people by their misguided prince. She is young and pure in every sense of the word, choosing to view the world through bright blue eyes that see the light in the darkest of situations. How long with that last when she is captured before she is able to flee Quel'Thalas?

MC has always longed for YC and before the political divide that shattered their people into two, perhaps they cold have made a fine pair of lovers. Now, MC's hatred towards the Light and all that it represents conflicts with his unspoken love of this pure priestess. He takes her home and binds her into servitude, not wishing to let her go. She is forced to cater to him, keep him warm at night, and he often takes her into the city with him to parade her about on a leash like some kind of pet. She is even forced to service him sexually. Whenever she disobeys, there is always some kind of punishment awaiting her that makes hr wish that she had just let him have what he wanted.

The only light to be had in the situation is that MC has not taken YC's purity. She services him sexually, yes, but he has not penetrated her virgin flower. This was the one promise that he made to her when she was captured and forced into this life. He would not take her virginity unless she chose to give it to him. It is the one respect that his tattered love for her demanded that she be given.

This role play would begin at the end of the Third War when the Blood Knight order is first formed. Where it goes from there? We'll have to just play it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom