Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Think Your My Sister? (Celebstars & Mike85ad)

celebstars

Pulsar
Emma had just finished college for the day which prompted her to leave the classroom with her books close to her chest. Walking along the corridor towards the main exit the blonde beauty was joined by her friend Melanie. "Hey" she smiled, "wanna go get something to eat?" Melanie's arm linked in with Emma's so the two joined together as one. "I wanted to study, I have a big test in two days"

"An hour of your time won't hurt! Plus, it will be good for you to get your head out those books." Rolling her eyes, Emma stopped in her tracks and tilted her head. "Fiiine!" She smiled, placing her head on her friend's shoulder before walking out of the college.

The pair walked down the high street and stopped at a little restaurant on the corner. Entering through the door they took a seat by the window and rested their bags and books on the chairs beside them.

Mike spots the girls as they walk into the restaurant and have a seat in his section. He couldn't help but notice the blonde girl, she looked like someone out of a magazine. He was attracted to her from the start. With a little smile on his face he walks over to the two girls.

"Good afternoon ladies. My name is Mike and I'll be your server today. Can I start you two off with some drinks?" He asks as he sits the menus down in front of them.

Emma hadn't even noticed the man yet. She was to busy talking to Melanie about their studies. "You owe me, I helped you ace that test, the least you can do is buy today's meal." The brunette, who had known Emma nearly all of her life looked depressed but agreed...reluctantly.

"Who is this cutie?" Melanie pointed rather obviously before the man came to their table. Emma looked up and saw someone greet her. "Umm I will have a soda please" the blonde spoke, "I'll have the same" her friend commented. "I'm Emma" her hand went out to greet his, something that didn't really happen when you went to a restaurant.

Melanie smiled and knew Emma thought he was cute.

He was surprised to see her offer him her hand. He takes her hand. "Nice to meet you Emma." He says with a smile. "Two sodas for two beautiful girls." He says with a smile as he looks at Emma. "I'll be back in a few moments with your drinks and to take your order." He says as he slowly releases Emma's hand. He smiles and turns walking away from the table.

Wow she was hot he thought to himself.

"I'm Emma?...I'm Emma? Seriously? That is what you say?" Melanie poked fun at her friend. "Shut up! I get nervous in front of cute guys. How old do you think he is? He can't be much older than me? I'm twenty, he could be twenty three or twenty four?"

"Who cares how old he is, he is hot, try and get his number when he comes back!" The pair sat back in their seats and waited for him to come back with their drinks. In that time, they also decided what they would be having to eat.

Mike walks back to their table and puts their drinks down. He smiles at Emma.

"There's your drinks. Have you decided what you'll be having yet?" He asks. "Or do you need more time?" He asks.

"Thank you" they both said, receiving their drinks from him. "Ummm I will have the lobster ravioli" Emma said before her friend spoke of having the same.

Handing back the menus, they smiled. Emma didn't ask for his number yet.

He smiles and writes their orders down.

"OK I'll have it out to you soon." He says with a smile directed at Emma. He turns and walks away.

"Thanks" Melanie said, looking up to him from her seated position before turning to look at Emma. "You really like him, thought you were going to get his number?"

"I would, but I don't want any distractions you know?" The blonde really wanted to do well in her grades but she also wanted to have a life also. The two girls admired him from afar, watching him give the orders to the kitchen area out back. "I've never been here before, have you?"

"No, just saw it and thought you would like it" Melanie replied, sipping some of her soda.

Mike turns slightly and sees Emma looking over at him. He smiles slightly, he planned on slipping his number to her along with the check when they were ready to leave. He didn't know if he had a chance or not but it couldn't hurt to try. He was single and had been for a while, his last relationship didn't end well.

He looks into her eyes from afar and then turns and walks off to take another order. He found himself looking over at Emma every chance he got. She was so hot he thought to himself.

As the girls waited for their orders, they to slipped looks at Mike, although Melanie now had her eye on another customer who walked in. She was much more daring out of the two, something Emma was rather jealous about. "I'll be right back, going to ask for his number" she smiled, raising her eyebrows as though she was implying that Emma do the same with Mike. Rolling her eyes, she wished her friend away and lifted some books out on to the table.

Starting to read through them, her right elbow rested on the table and her hand flicked at her blonde hair above her blue eyes. The gentle music in the background helped her to concentrate, it wasn't to loud and was very soothing. It sounded like classical music, something Emma didn't think she would ever appreciate.

Seeing Emma's friend walk away he decides to walk over. He smiles at her. "Your food will be ready in a few minutes. Is there anything else I can get you?" He asks looking at her. He had his number written on a piece of paper in his hand. He was planning on giving it to her and hopefully taking her out one night.

He wasn't really nervous, the worst she could say was no right? He noticed the books and figured she was a college student. He wasn't in college, he was one semester away from graduating. He planned on going back soon.

"Oh thanks" she said, lifting her head up to watch him gazing at her. Emma's light blue eyes looked amazing against the blonde locks of hair. She looked innocent and cute as well as hot. Upon his offer of getting her anything else, she said "water" although that wasn't what she wanted. "No, I mean," nerves were getting the better of her. "Your number" closing her eyes she felt so embarrassed and wish the floor would swallow her up and take her away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just thought you were cute!" Emma now went red in the cheeks. Her hand covered her mouth.

He looks at her, watching her stumble over her words. She was so cute. He smiles at her and holds out a piece of paper. "Call or text me sometime." He says with a smile as he places the paper into her hands. "Maybe we can go out sometime." He says as he turns and walks off knowing their order would be ready soon.

He was surprised that she was seemingly into him as much as he was into her. Hopefully they'd go out one day and get know each other.

Taking the piece of paper from him, she realised he already had it scribbled out for her. "You was going to give to me me anyway?" She said, looking at the digits. Smiling widely, her perfect teeth nearly glistened before he left her. Reading the paper again, she couldn't believe she asked for a guy's number but she was glad she did.

When Melanie came back, she told her friend that the guy she wanted already had a girlfriend. "Too bad" Emma replied, waving the digits on the paper at her. "You got it?! Good for you girl!" They laughed together. Emma then cleared her side of the table readying it for her order.

Mike glances over and smiles seeing the girls laughing. He shakes his head and looks over seeing their order was up. He picks it up and turns walking over to their table. "Here you go ladies." He smiles as he puts the plates down in front of them. He looks at Emma and smiles. "I'll check back in with you girls in a little while. Enjoy your food." He says as he turns to walk off.

God Emma was gorgeous he thought to himself. He hoped to get to know her better soon, it had been a long time since he saw a girl so beautiful.

The girl played it cool from now on, coached by her friend who was still upset about the guy she tried hitting on. "What haven't I got that his girlfriend has? Tell me?" Emma laughed and couldn't resist. "That man?" She pointed at him sniggering.

When Mike brought the orders out, both girls were polite and thanked him for the service before he left them in peace. "I'll call him tomorrow! I am not doing it later on. I won't!" Emma laughed and giggled, her friend agreed with her.

Once the girls were done, they asked for the bill and got it from another waiter. Emma was a bit disappointed but she had Mike's number and could get in touch. Leaving the money, Melanie left with her friend.

Mike had went on a little break and was disappointed when he came back and saw that the two girls were gone. Hopefully he'd hear from her soon her thought to himself. He finishes up his day soon after they had left and goes back home to his apartment. He jumps in the shower and begins to wash up. He couldn't get Emma out of his mind, she was so hot. And she seemed really sweet too, he could feel himself harden slight. He looks down and sighs.

"No. I don't even know her yet...calm down." He says, talking to his cock. He shakes his head and finishes his shower. After a few moments he had pulled on some boxers and was sitting on the futon in his living room, watching a little tv.

That afternoon and evening, Emma was at home studying. She had worked so hard trying to get straight A's that being close to the finals was making her nervous. It could all be for nothing. But being in a book almost half the day was causing her to get a headache so she wanted to have a break.

Resting the book on her desk, Emma bounced herself on to the bed and laid down on her stomach with her legs in the air. Her hands were now holding her iPhone and she was messaging her friends. Remembering the waiter and him giving her his number, Emma smiled and put it in to her contacts. Bringing up his name, she started to message him.

"Hi, thanks for your number today, what you up to....Emma"

Hitting send, all she could do was hope he replied.

Hearing his phone beep, Mike leans over and grabs it from the coffee table. He smiles seeing the message. He saves her number in his contacts and replies.

"Hey there cutie. I'm not really doing anything, sitting here on the couch and watching tv. What are you doing?" He hits send.

He smiles glad he got a message from her tonight. He was bored and needed something to do. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about her so he was happy to get the message.

It wasn't to long before she got a reply. It sent goosebumps across her skin and made a nervous feeling in her tummy. Upon reading it, she smiled and typed back.

"I was just studying but thought I would take a break. Anything good on TV?" She wasn't sure what else to write, so she decided to keep it short. Hitting send with her thumb, she watched the message make it's destination.

He smiles reading the message. "Not really. I'm really bored haha. What are you studying?" He hits sent and moves slightly and lays down on the couch, phone in hand. He wanted to get to know her better. He figured he's first start with what she was studying. He wondered if she'd think less of him because he wasn't in school.

"I'm doing Mathematics" she replied, happy that she was getting replies quite quickly. "I know it isn't everyone's favourite subject, but I'm just good with numbers" she laughed, adding an 'lol' on the end of it. "Also doing Science, it's pretty cool, prefer that to. So are you from around here? Never seen you before?"

He gets the text and smiles. "Awesome. I've never been too good at math. But I always enjoyed science." He texts. He smiles slightly and sends another text.

"I'm originally from Virginia. A few years ago I decided I needed a change of scenery so I packed up and moved out here. I love it out here so far. Are you from around here?" He asks before hitting send.

"Yeah I lived here all my life. I actually haven't even been to another state before. Is that bad?" She laughed to herself and looked at the time. After sending that text, she looked at the time and thought she had better continue studying.

"I hate to say this but I'm going to go back to studying now. We should hang out some time don't you think?"

Back
Top Bottom