Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Looking for a devilish submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
1. A literate person capable of describing actions, emotions and thoughts easily. You should be fluent and English, and capable of writing at least two paragraphs per post.

2. An open mind and willingness to experiment. I love fetishes of all kinds and so should you. We are writing in a fantasy world where anything can happen! Indulge me and I will indulge you, bring me all your dark little cravings and I will write them with you! But be prepared...I have a few cravings of my own!

Seriously, I am looking to do some exploring. I love bondage, and non-con, and monsters etc etc, but even they can get boring if you play them long enough. Your chances of me writing with you will be exponentially greater if you are willing to try some new things with me...even more so if you bring a few odd cravings of your own to the table.

3. Lets talk! I primarily write offsite these days, and chances are we will have a messenger of some sort available to us...so use it! I like to know a bit about the people I write with, and I like to be friendly toward them. I will of course mention that I act and speak politely to those I write with, I have a life I am quite happy with so lets stick to friendly chatter. I will afford you the same respect.

4. I love smut, seriously, I love it. However I like to connect said smut into something grander. Help me do that and lets build worlds and stories together that we will both remember and enjoy! Said plainly, come to me with ideas and creativity and I will return the favor!

The Fun Stuff

I have a set of basic cravings at the moment, and while none are exactly fleshed out completely I would like to pursue them. That being said I would love someone who would like to build on these ideas with me and turn them into something we can both enjoy...whether that be pure smut or a deep story.

One Shot Trains -

I have a certain love for Role plays which involve you, playing a series of characters against a small cluster of my own. Your characters could last a few pages, or a dozen, but one way or another their stories come to and end. The way these ends come depend on the situation and setting, but in most cases, it signals the time for you to assume the role of a fresh character.

- The Lab Rats: A corporation of some sort begin gathering females for testing purposes. These characters may have been homeless, might be kidnapped, perhaps they were soldiers who were assigned to participate, or maybe they willingly signed up (likely under false pretenses of course). They are then each used to test various devices, chemicals, or theories. Some are even offered to test subjects who might range from altered animals, to alien species. Regardless sexual shenanigans both comical and dark ensues, and in the end each of your characters finishes their 'tests'. Some may simply be hypnotized and made to forget, while others might be forever changed and broken, left to endure testing for the rest of their lives.

Think sexual Aperture Science, where in the end...these tests seem to have almost no real point besides the entertainment of some disconnected voice on a loud speaker.

- Lustverse: Imagine a world of high fantasy and strange technologies, where the laws of physics and common sense simply don't quite apply. A realm ruled by lust, a place where sex is currency, and ones body is merely a tool of every day life. This is a place with species of all shapes and sizes, dozens of which live together in towns and cities. Of course, some creatures are less then friendly and live in the shadows, but in the end all things coalesce into a cohesive world.

Your characters might be born in this world, or from outside it. They might be humans, Elves, Drow...hell they could be monsters themselves. Somehow, each of these people find themselves in extraordinary situations (even for this place). New 'chew' toy for a pack of werewolves? Incubator for a nest of Driders? Sex toy for a half crazed queen? You name it...it could happen, our limits are only our imaginations.

- Flesh Cult: Based on a text based game of the same name (look it up, you might enjoy it!) I want to play a Incubus who has escaped hell in order to establish his own kingdom on earth. There he begins to gather power, he does this by gaining human worshipers. He grants them pleasures unknown to humanity, teaches them about themselves, and makes them addicts to his touch...and then he gets them to sign a contract. Like most devil based contracts they become bound to him, either as mana generators, powerful guardians, cultists, or maybe even his prime mate...

He empowers his thralls by transforming them to better suit their purpose. If your character meant to generate mana? Well she will need larger breasts, enhanced sensitivity, maybe even some more physical elasticity to allow for larger partners.

Expect lots of sex, plenty of kinks, transformation and more.

Many, & You -

I play a group of men, and sometimes women around your single character. The focus is on your character and how she reacts to so much attention.

- Midnight University: Your character, a human, finds herself at a college for creatures of all kinds, be they supernatural, demonic, angelic or simply alien. Not surprisingly, your human becomes quite the target for males and females alike, and soon she finds herself in the middle of a sexual free for all. Untold delights await her, and some might be forced upon her whether she is interested or not. In the end, she will have to pick one...right?

Werewolves, vampires, Succubi, Driders, demons, name it and you can have it. Lets see who catches your attention once we are in character!

- Curse of Lust: Your character is cursed, and the only way for her to stay alive is to have sex. From the age of 18 she was forced to mate daily or else she would begin to get sick. Now in her early twenties she finds that she has had a rather easy go of it. A few friends have become bed buddies and her life is easily sustained, in fact, she finds that she no longer ages so longer as she never misses a day...so win win.

So whats her problem? Well, the problem is that her own curse affects those close to her, and now, after several years of sleeping with her...her partners have begun to change. Making it worse, she soon finds out that not only are they changing into ever more devilish creatures, but that they are addicted to her...and they to will begin to suffer if they do not get their fix. How will she handle her predicament? Will she try to escape and allow her old partners to turn into mindless beasts, who do nothing but hunt her day and night? Or will she try and feed the, keeping them as close to who they once were whilst enduring their ever intensifying urges...

The Great Switcheroo! -

Ever fancy playing the dominant end of the spectrum? Here's your chance...at least for a while :p

- A King To Be Made: Your character is a Succubus in hell, and she finds herself with a unique opportunity. The lord of hell has died, and in the struggle over the throne that follows it is discovered that he has an heir...on earth, bound in human form to protect him from the darkness of his home realm. The race is on, for whomsoever finds the king...will likely be able to leverage themselves well once his reign begins.

Your character, is the one to find mine, a handsome...but shy young man who has never even touched a girl let alone bed one. Your character quickly discovers that mine...has no idea who he truly is, and cannot access his vast power. Furthermore it soon becomes apparent that the only way to cox his true self out is to introduce him to sex in all its forms.

From there we go on something of an adventure through ever escalating sexual scenarios. Your character is definitely in control initially, but as my character steadily grows in power and skill, the scales will begin to tip...and eventually your character will discover why he is the heir to the throne first hand.

- Nerds Delight:Your character is the most popular female at school/work, men fall over themselves for her, and women do their best to befriend her...or try to stay off her radar. She is also a rather strict Dominatrix, who loves putting big strong men in their place. Problem is...she has all but run out of men, and she has failed to find one who can keep up with her in the bedroom. So be it from desperation, boredom or pity, she approaches my character.

He is sort of nerdy, shy, and awkward, and while he is rather handsome he has no idea how to show it off. She flirts with him, and soon has him stumbling over his own words...and before he can even figure out what has happened his is going on a date with the hottest woman he has ever met. Over dinner she finds him to be rather entertaining, even charming in his own odd sort of way...and soon she decides that she might as well give him a shot.

She soon discovers that her little nerd...is quite the hunk underneath all his awkwardness, and he is packing enough to shame a horse. What she doesn't know, is that her little nerd is more then meets the eye...and maybe she is the one being played after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom