Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Sexually Dark RP With Dominant Men and Female Cbjectification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kera

Planetoid
I'm looking for creative, imaginative male roleplay partners. I love exploring different fantasies but the general theme of my sexual interest lies in strong, dominate, superior male characters (you) and vulnerable, eager to please, slutty female characters (me)

I have a sexual kink for the complete objectification of women and male superiority and misogyny. I tend to like older men to my younger female characters but if you aren’t older, all that matters is that your a good roleplay partner who enjoys playing older. I love rough sex, bordering on abusive and objectifying. I like slapping, hitting, choking, gagging, name calling, physical discomfort, some pain mixed with pleasure and so much more - I'll keep some things a mystery for now. I think the point of sex where i get over-whelmed with feelings and sensations is really hot. I am not really into the traditional idea of bondage with whips and chains and being tied up. But I do like ball-gags and being put in a cage or box.

I love a good plot but I’m here mainly for the smut. Plot mixed with a lot of smut is the best. I like to play over PM. And I am only looking to play with heterosexual dominant men.

I feel that the purpose of roleplay is to explore the fantasies of your wildest imagination. I like unrealistic themes sometimes that push boundaries. Although I will never play anything involving animals, bathroom stuff of any kind, vomit, torture or pregnancy.

Lets see what we can come up together using our imaginations.

And here is one Idea of rp I like:

Post Apocalyptic World. The Year: 3014

So cliche right? But no zombies here. (Not there is anything wrong with that if that’s your thing.)

This is a harsh world ruled by men. After many generations at war, the land is desolate. Over grown fields, fallen trees, building falling apart or torched and bombed during the wars. But a slow rebuilding of the towns and cities is happening. The fighting as all but stopped except in remote areas. The war changed all the rules of normal “polite” society. It had begun in 2050. It had been a war started by a female president. It was the longest lasting war ever. No longer do men have to adhere to the whims, rules and social niceties that ruled generations ago. The men in this world had to relay on strength and wit to survive, having to protect women who were too weak to protect themselves as well. Feminists died out early on, having refused men’s help.

This is the only world men or women have ever known. They knew of the time where women tried to win equality from books that dated back during the 1800s-2000s. Life seemed so silly, frivolous and unimportant then. People dropped $5 dollars on lattes as if it where gold itself. Animals where given their own beds and little outfits with diamond studded collars. People were consumed with their own self importance plastering their own pictures everywhere and telling everyone their every ridiculous thought as if it mattered. And every girl with a nice set of jugs was posting them all over the place online for some small scraps of attention.

The internet still existed but only a few had access to it and women were outlawed from using it to protect themselves from harm. If left to women, war could very well had erupted again. 3014 was not a silly or frivolous world.

In this world women can’t survive for long without a male owner “protecting” them. There are no laws or rules for women. Men can do anything they want to women since they are not governed by anything to stop them. And I do mean anything. Women are little more then a means to an end; sexual, servicing, performing mediocre tasks all for the comfort of men. They are at best, beloved pets. At worst, little more then prime meat. Often the two intermingled. Even the most weak of men can own a beautiful woman for the right price.

All kinds of shops and merchants now line the war torn streets. Things that hadn’t been sold for generations are slowly making a comeback. A cheese and wine shop here and there. Or a store offering beautiful textiles for clothing, really the only vivid thing in the dark and gray and broken cities now. But for the most part, most shops sell sex, women, drugs, alcohol, food, weapons, all along side each other as if it was no big deal. You could buy woman for sex as much as you could for cooking or cleaning or purchase some tobacco. Usually the older women were sold for housework or shipped to some remote area when they were no longer useful and the younger ones offered for all kinds of masculine tastes.

As you can see, I am very much into strong male characters and vulnerable female characters who are totally objectified. I have a sexual kink for women’s complete objectification by men. This kind of world can have lots of different characters and story lines. I tend to like older men to my younger female characters but if you aren’t older, all that matters is that your a good roleplay partner. I love rough sex, abusive and objectifying. But I am not into extreme pain or necessarily bondage in the traditional sense. I prefer my bondage to be mental and emotional. Slapping, hitting, choking, gagging, mental abuse, name calling, physical discomfort are all fun for me though.

I love a good plot (as you can see) but I’m here mainly for the smut. Plot mixed with a lot of smut is the best.

PM me!

RE: Smutty Roleplay with Dominant Men - Post Apocalyptic World: Year 3014

Bumb .........

Still looking to play this or other male dominant roleplay themes that include taking advantage of a younger girl, abuse, degradation and nasty hard sex. :)

bumbing this up.

Sounds like fun in its own way. How do you feel about less human characters for this? Alien or local.

Bringing this thread back to the top. Would like to find some nice roleplay partners that are as creative and playful as I am that share some of the same kinks. I am open to rp ideas or we can develop a play based on the ones I mentioned in my thread. :) Happy Humping.

I am bumping my own threat up - just looking for playmates to have some fun with. PM me if interested.

bumping this up

Bump bump

Looking for a roleplay partner or two. Am willing to play lots of different things that include dominant men with younger women. Whether it's my post apocolyptic world or others. An imagination is a terrible thing to waste. :) Private message me.

RE: Looking for Highly Sexual RP With Dominant Men and Female Cbjectification

Bump Bump

RE: Looking for Highly Sexual RP With Dominant Men and Female Cbjectification

Kera said:
Bump Bump

Hi Kera, I think I might be interested in this. I am not sure how old you are but I am 29 but willing to play older.
Just message me back.
PS. I am naturally dominant and DEFINITELY heterosexual.

Any men around who are interested in roleplaying with me? I like it dark and intense and creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom