Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GodxGoddess [MxF] {Threads Only}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
Hi!

I just wanted to do a quick interest check. Just want to see how many people are into mythology. I'm in the mood for craving.

I was thinking of a pairing with a plot that is more domtiant and more master/salve type. I'm not sure how it's actually going to turn out, but we can discus more once I get a interest from at someone. It would be a blessing if someone do. I don't mind hearing your ideas but as long it's about mythology and nothing else, then I guess we'll do a fine job. So, here's a few kinks I'm expecting for this plot(S):

Dominant
Master/Salve
Romance (at least some)
Maybe risk of pregnancy
Fantasy
Flirting
Kidnapping
Rape
Forced Stripping
Abusive
Supernatural Powers (not like dead-vampires(etc)-super powers; like god types)
A demon god
Kissing
(More coming~ Pm me if i missed anything)

Dislikes (once again...):
To much smut
Incest
Same old, generally plots.
Dominance (Me having to be dominant)
Just a Sex Rp
Females in Sex Scenes (Meaning FxFxF)
Rimming
To much Cum or Cumbathe
Playing as multiple characters
Unrealistic Relationships (BrotherxSister, etc)
Foot Play
Social Network R-Play
One Liners
Horror

Possible Pairing...

ZeusxHera
HadesxPersephone
(More to come]

Cronos has return with an army of titans. Even though he is weak and wounded for life, he is slowly regaining his strength and is growing powerful. With now an army, he wants to avenge his sons and become once again the Lord of the skies. His jealousy for his sons was soon notice and was soon brought out to hatred. However, not for long as he heard news about Zeus having a beautiful daughter. It wasn't long for the plan to come into action. When it came to nightfall and knew no one was there to watch the child, he has someone (he knew) and take go to the Olympian and take the child, replacing her as doll. He takes the child and brings her back to Cronos.

Cronos puts a spell on the child and turns her into a dragon, a dragon who can be put into good use and join his army. And within those spell, the child grows and becomes vicious. And years since the child disappeared.

One day, she is flying the skies as she needed to know how to get inside. Not knowing the fact Zeus is her father, she crashes in the kingdom of gods and goddesses and takes the big brothers. It was unexpected and shocking for them, but it was no trouble at all. Further in the rp, they managed to break the spell and returned the goddess (the daughter) back to normal again. [Craving!!!] [Comments,concerns, and ideas... accepted!!]

----------

Option 2: The Big three are missing. Most of the gods and goddess could remember them wandering off to the Mother world to look for things that could take off their mind, in the meantime. However, what they don't know is that are held prison far away from Olympians by the daughter of Zeus. She digest herself as three women, following whenever the brother wanders off to. When the opportunity to strike awaits, she loans herself in and puts them a unconscious spell them. When the three Gods are awake they are held prison to a bar that is being charged by a crystal. Further into the rp, they managed to escape and defeat her.

Please pm me!

P.s. I know it deals with Incest. I'm not that stupid to realize that.

RE: GodxGoddess [MxF]

I would like to do Master Slave Romance with Pregnancy
OwningMaster
Yim: pussygrinder_m29
P.S. Dropped you an IM on YIM

RE: GodxGoddess [MxF] {Threads Only} ON HOLD

Maybe...Anyone wants to do some Percy Jackson? If yes, PM me. =3

RE: GodxGoddess [MxF] {Threads Only} ON HOLD

DelightfulRevenge said:
Maybe...Anyone wants to do some Percy Jackson? If yes, PM me. =3

Still looking.

New plot:

A crystal was made a thousand years before Cronos' death. The crystal is made to destroy and bring back evil for good, but due to Rhea, she hid the crystal far down in the pits of darkness and hid it for good. However, Cronos seemed to find it before disappearing to good...even legendary books has stated it...but it was false.

Years and Years later, Cronos has return with an army of titans. Even though he is weak and wounded in chains for life, he is slowly regaining his strength and is growing powerful. With now an army, he wants to avenge his sons and become once again the Lord of the skies. His jealousy for his sons was soon notice and was soon brought out to hatred. However, not for long as he heard news about Zeus having a beautiful daughter. It wasn't long for the plan to come into action. When it came to nightfall and knew no one was there to watch the child, he has someone (he knew) and take go to the Olympian and take the child, replacing her as doll. He takes the child and brings her back to Cronos.

Cronos puts a spell on the child and turns her into a dragon, a dragon who can be put into good use and join his army. And within those spell, the child grows and becomes vicious. And years since the child disappeared.

One day, she is flying the skies as she needed to know how to get inside. Not knowing the fact Zeus is her father, she crashes in the kingdom of gods and goddesses and takes the big brothers. It was unexpected and shocking for them, but it was no trouble at all. Further in the rp, they managed to break the spell and returned the goddess (the daughter) back to normal again. [Craving!!!] [Comments,concerns, and ideas... accepted!!]

Please pm me!

The plot has been edited, but in other words, I'm still looking.

A plot has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom