Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for interesting partners for long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockabillyFox

Meteorite
Hello. In life, I have a young son so it might not always be possible for me to reply as soon as I read replies, etc. Please don't let this offend you.

I usually write a paragraph consisting of around 5 - 10 lines. Wether it is more or less depends on how interested I am. But I usually tend to squeeze detail in even a few lines, so dont think things will loose momentum.

I'm looking for anyone, male or female.

I am not looking for any incest, scat, death etc.

I AM looking for the more normal roles, I will be describing my character a little later to provide you with ideas.

No matter how much you ask me something, doesn't mean I'll give in.
You must have complete understanding of the english language, and you must provide detail. I don't necessarily need an essay, but enough to work from. I don't try an match what I recieve so please be aware I only write as much as I want to.

My spelling may be wrong at times, and I may have typos due to using a tablet.

Now that's out the way I can describe my character. And please be aware this is my only character I will play, and I won't play her any different.

Show name: Foxy Von Doux

Profession: Burlesque dancer

Appearance: Foxy is 5ft 3" tall with a slender body, wide hips and ample breasts that fit nicely into a 32DD bra. Her hair is long velvety black that shines under the spot light, and her eyes are a glorious green. Her legs are long and slender. She is usually seen in a burlesque outfit for her shows, or a rockabilly outfit for every day goings.

Personality: Foxy is stuck in the past. She's very old fashioned and doesn't tend to understand anything modern. That asides she is very relaxed and sensual.

I'm more than happy to listen to any of your ideas. Go ahead, send me a message. ♡

Hi
I love the foxy character. Old fashioned and sensual is the way to go! Dancing adds a lovely dimension.
Said hello to you on your intro thread also :)
I would quite enjoy a long term role play partner.
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29
aim: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom