Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's roleplay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilishCat

Meteorite
Hello everyone ^.^
looking for people to roleplay with :3, I like a good mix of Smut and story (though usually more story than smut) I'll roleplay almost anything but most of my characters are submissive (with a backbone) I don't do dominant well but that doesn't mean I won't try for the right story :3.
I am not picky about length of post(though do prefer it to be longer then one sentence), and please, don't use text speak during the rp, small amounts out of character are fine.

Things I like to roleplay
https://www.f-list.net/c/AkirameruSpera

Anime
Mythical
Fantasy
Sci-fi
anything vampire related (not Twilight)
anything werewolf related
bdsm related things
Incest (daddy/daughter, uncle/niece, brother/sister, cousins)
furry/anthro related things

Always accepting idea's as well, also prefer thread over anything else but always up to discussing other means of roleplaying

DevilishCat said:
Hello everyone ^.^
looking for people to roleplay with :3, I like a good mix of Smut and story (though usually more story than smut) I'll roleplay almost anything but most of my characters are submissive (with a backbone) I don't do dominant well but that doesn't mean I won't try for the right story :3.
I am not picky about length of post(though do prefer it to be longer then one sentence), and please, don't use text speak during the rp, small amounts out of character are fine.

Anime
Mythical
Fantasy
Sci-fi
bdsm related things

Always accepting idea's as well, also prefer thread over anything else but always up to discussing other means of roleplaying

Am interested in a Bro sis roleplay.. Would you be interested?

davefndz said:
DevilishCat said:
Hello everyone ^.^

Anime
Mythical
Fantasy
Sci-fi
bdsm related things

Sure ^.^ do you have a plot in mind?

DevilishCat said:
davefndz said:
DevilishCat said:
Hello everyone ^.^

Anime
Mythical
Fantasy
Sci-fi
bdsm related things

Sure ^.^ do you have a plot in mind?

Dave (me) & Liz are Brother (23) & Sister (22). Since childhood we are pretty close with each other and more like friends. As we grew up during our teens, we have been curious and have taken a little bit of liberties with each other. Now we live in different cities (cpl of hours drive) and our parents are in a different state.

This Christmas we decide to surprise our parents and drive down (a 9 hour drive) to them unannounced. We plan to meet up at Liz's apartment the night before to start the drive early morning.

My Character - 6' 2", Black hair & eyes, Athletic build, persistant (but not foreful)
Work - Management Info systems.

(The sexual part is unplanned and gets in due to our chats of our lives, our teens, and the alcohol we are consuming as of now).

Hi, nice to meet you. I an very interested in role-play and this is the first forum that seems to address this.
My name is Phil - joined last eve and seem to be leaning to a situation where I would be the younger guy in a situation with a big sister maybe. As I see you have 14 as an age for you I can switch and be slightly older but it is possible and I would very much enjoy you being a few years older than me.
Perhaps you catch me looking at you differently, then maybe peeking at you and well, you catch me. Maybe you were changing and notice me. You continue to any point you wish noticing me or not at first before you pull the door open and put me on the spot.
Please let me know what you think and thank you so much...Phil ;)

Anime
Mythical
Fantasy
Sci-fi
bdsm related things

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom