Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A slave of debt (Wolfman x LaBellaMia)

Wolfman

Super-Earth
Mikhail Vladimirovitch Uljanov checked to see if the lights in the Doherty's apartment was still on. It was close to midnight on a sunday evening, and Mikhail (Miki to his friends) was waiting for the inhabitants to go to sleep. Miki's van was parked in a lower middle class neighbourhood where the irish mob once had reigned, enjoying a modicum of acceptance and even respect from the local populace. Miki's mob had changed that. They had all but wiped out the irish mafia in the area and moved in to set up shop.

Miki had soon come to an understanding with the local PD as he started up gambling, loan sharking, protection rackets, prostitution, and drug distribution and sales in the area. The locals had initially been hostile towards Miki's mob. But after a few brutal examples had been made and people's craving for peace and quiet to indulge in their vices asserted itself, things had settled down nicely.

Due to his success in pacifying this area, Miki had quickly climbed the ladder in his organization. He answered to no one except the bosses back in Russia. Miki smiled when he thought back on his career. The son of a drunken labourer and a mother who'd been bitter and resentful towards Miki because he according to her had "ruined her life", he'd escaped home as often as humanly possible from a very young age. In his early teens he'd started his criminal career, stealing cars and running a protection racket with his local gang. He'd risen quickly through the ranks by being calculating yet decisive, and he quickly caught the attention of the organization he now worked for.

They had encouraged him to join the army and to seek out one of Russia's many élite units, ending up in Spetznas where he learned to become an efficient killing machine. After his military service came to an end he was sent abroad by his gangster bosses, the language skills and training of the Spetznas coming in handy as they wreaked bloody havoc on the east coast of the United States.

Now, at 37, Miki had it made. Running a sizeable part of Boston's underworld, he was still not afraid to get his hands dirty. He was an intimidating figure, 6'3" tall and piercing blue eyes with crew cut blonde, almost white hair. He worked out religiously and had a muscled and lean frame as his reward. He sported a rather large slavic nose and a modest pair of ears, and he had a ready smile on his thin clean shaved lips that seldom reached his eyes. Miki also believed in maintaining a grooming and clothing standard, making his mob one of the more dapper ones. He'd always resented the slobby appearance of some of the italian mobs with their track suits, singlets, and gold chains.

Miki's train of thought was interrupted by one of his men. "Boss. They shut off the light." Miki checked his watch. It was technically monday now. Patrick Doherty, a police officer with a list of vices as long as his arm, was about to be visited by Miki and three of his trusted muscle men. Miki had initially let Patrick's debts slide, but the man had such an appetite for gambling and whoring that Miki had to take personal action. After a long talk with the chief of police, Miki had been allowed to make a personal example of Patrick Doherty.

After a twenty minute wait to make sure the Dohertys were asleep, Miki and his crew moved in. They'd already aquired a master key from the landlord, and they snuck up to the third floor and silently entered the Dohertys apartment. Shutting the door behind them, they stood in silence for a moment. There was no commotion or alarm. There were two bedrooms in the apartment, and clothes, cleanlines, and smell indicated that there was a female presence here.

Miki smiled as he saw the uniform and utility belt of Patrick Doherty. He'd left the gun in its holster. Sloppy. Not being one to take any chances, Miki unloaded the gun and removed the pepper spray and collapsible baton from the belt. Then, and only then did they move further into the apartment, treading slowly to avoid making too much noise. The entrance opened up in three directions. A quick check revealed one to be to the bath, the second door obviously led to the room of some young woman if the decorations on the door was anything to go by. The third led to the living room. Miki's crew moved in, and the living room revealed itself to be a combination kitchen/living room. There was another door from the living room, and Miki was certain that this was the master bedroom. But their target was on the couch.

Patrick Doherty didn't know he was in trouble until he was rudely shaken awake and spoken to in a voice with a guttural accent and thick pallated 'l's'. As the fog of sleep left him he panicked and started shouting for help, earning him a broken nose for his trouble. As he was unceremoniously flung to the floor and tied up with plastic strips, there was commotion from both bedrooms. His wife and his daughter had woken up. "CAITLIN! DEBORAH! RUN!" he shouted, not wanting them to be killed as well. He knew why the men were here. They had warned him. Being a police officer, he'd thought himself untouchable as far as repercussions were concerned. Obviously he'd been wrong.

His wife Deborah appeared in the door and she looked at the scene in front of her with a mixture of terror and weary resignation. She too understood what was going on. And her fool of a husband had shouted out both her name as well as Caitlin's. Her only hope now, it seemed, was that they would spare her and her daughter. The thought of her daughter had barely manifested itself when there was the sound of a door opening, naked feet on the floor and a gasp from the doorway.

Miki and his men had Patrick bound by now and he was kneeling down on the floor, a gun pointing at the back of his head. Holding the gun, Miki surveyed the scene in front of him. One of his men had gone to take control of Patrick's wife when their daughter appeared. She was a vision of teenage beauty with wavy red/brown hair almost down to her waist, pale freckled skin and green eyes that flashed with anger as she took in the scene in her living room. She launched her small curvy frame towards Miki as he held the gun to her father's head, and a defiant yell emanated from her lips: "You leave my father alone!"

More amused than surprised, Miki watched the small beauty be manhandled by one of his men. He fixed his attention on Patrick again and said: "Now. Where were we, Patrick? Ah yes, your debt. You are a naughty man. Does your wife know? Or your daughter?" Patrick had started crying. He shook his head.

Caitlin, was by all accounts the epitome of true beauty. With her dark red-brown hair and pale skin, and eyes as green as emeralds, she was also bright and in the top five percent of her class as far as academics. A cheerleader, she was the type of daughter anyone would be proud of. They lived in a small downtown apartment and with her dad working outside the home four or five days a week an then drinking with his police buddies and doing who knows what else, her parents were nearly always caught up in arguments and fights than in happily wed bliss. As such, her dad slept on the couch most nights and on nights he was supposed to be home, her mother would cry herself to sleep. Even so, she loved both her parents and the sounds that woke her that night were enough for her to feel true fear. Scrambling from her bed with her simple pink tank top and white polka dot pajama bottoms on, the sight before her chilled her blood. After the fear came anger and she charged forward only to be stopped short by some goon.

"You leave my father alone!" Caitlin ordered only to see an amused expression on he man's face as he fixed the gun back to her dad's head. She swallowed, glancing at her mother and then at her father who had broken into tears. Debt? What sort of debt could her father have possibly accumulated. As if on cue on of the men stepped forward, humming some Russian tune and then started to read off the so called debt.

"Patrick Doherty, loan in the amount of five thousand dollars. Seven thousand owed for backpay on poker, and two thousand for backpay on some whores. Not to mention another loan for ten thousand dollars. In total, twenty-four thousand dollars owed to one Mikhail Uljanov..." He smiled and dropped the paper in her father's lap and then stepped back.

"How could you do this to us?" her mother was asking, not making a move toward her husband and rather looking at him with a mixture of shock and pity. "Patrick...where did that money go? We haven't seen a dime of it...what did you do?" she asked but her dad remained silent, shaking his head as the gun was shoved against his head. He was nearly sobbing now and Caitlin struggled, slamming her foot down on the instep of the bastard holding her and managing to break his grip and rush to her father, grabbing hold of him and hugging him tightly only to be dragged back by the man she had escaped.

"Stupid little bitch," the man growled, lifting he up and near squeezing her against him as she struggled in his arms in attempt at escape.

"Let go..." she yelled and then looked at the man holding the gun to the back of her dad's head, glaring. "Don't you touch him. Don't...you sorry bastard. Let him go. He'll pay you back. I'm sure he will...just let him go..." she said, managing to elbow the man holding her. He dropped her to the ground but grabbed her hair before she could escape, slapping her hard enough that she saw stars and closed her eyes tightly, huffing as she was brought back up.

"Can't you keep a reign on the little slut Vlad?" one spoke and the meaty son of a bitch grabbed his own gun, pressing the barrel to her temple, causing her mother to gasp in shock but she didn't dare try and fight the one holding her off. Tears of frustration and anger filled her eyes and spilled down her cheeks at her mother's lack of trying and though she was scared, she wasn't going to let these men bully her father.

"Please...he'll pay you back...don't hurt him," she said, not fighting the man holding her any longer but certainly not giving up. A bruise was forming on the side of her face where she had been slapped by the man holding her.

Miki watched the young beauty fight for her dad's life with amusement. He watched with a gloating smile as the news of Patrick Doherty's financial and sexual infidelities started to sink in with the two females. Miki couldn't say he much cared for the older woman. She scolded her husband right before he was about to die, and she did nothing to intervene on her daughter's behalf. The young woman put up a most spirited fight, even managing to slip out of Vlad's grip. Miki was impressed by her, and he couldn't help but notice her natural beauty and toned firm body.

As Vlad finally got a measure of control over the little wildcat, she pleaded for her father's life. She had a gun to her head and she was still pleading for the miserable vermin of a father who had betrayed her and her mother. "Please...he'll pay you back...don't hurt him," she said. She wasn't crying, but she still sounded sincere.

Miki shoved Patrick roughly to the ground and pointed the gun away from him. Watching the young woman had given him a twisted idea. He wanted her. Not to rape and toss away, he wanted to break her and build her up according to his wishes. If he could train her to be as loyal to him as she was to this despicable slimy man... but it would take time, work, and subtle as well as brutal measures to truly make her his own. Miki had trained enough whores to know a little something about these matters, and he didn't want to hook her on drugs. Hence, it would be a long struggle to truly make her his.

He smiled at her and approached her, even as he with a jerk of his head ordered Oleg to watch Patrick. He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of the young woman. "Tell me little one, do you think your father's life is worth saving even after he, a policeman, lied and sneaked behind both your and your mother's back? If so, I have proposition for you." He turned in his chair and looked at Patrick who was back up on his knees. "Listen good mister policeman. This is what happens when you cheat me as well as your family. You refuse to pay, your family pays." His wife started weeping at that, mistaking Miki's intentions. "Do what you will with me, but please don't hurt Caitlin. Please!"

Miki stood up and went to her. "You? What could we possibly do with a withered old bitter hag like you, woman? No, your daughter, she is the prize." With a sudden motion, he tore away Deborah's nightdress. "I mean, look at you! Saggy tits, pasty skin. No wonder your husband seek woman elsewhere. Now look at her," he said, pointing at Caitlin. "Beautiful hair, beautiful skin, a well-trained young body, firm tits... no mrs Doherty, we won't touch you. We will either kill your husband or take your daughter."

He went back to Patrick and looked at him. "What will it be, Patrick. We kill you, and we consider debt paid in full. Or we take and keep your daughter, and we consider debt paid in full." He pulled back the hammer of his gun and pointed the gun at Patrick's head. Patrick whispered: "take her..."

Miki leaned in and put a hand behind his ear for comic effect. "What was that you said, Patrick? You have to speak up so the women of your household know what a brave provider you are." Patrick didn't say a word, he only sobbed. Miki backhanded him and yelled "SPEAK UP, PATRICK! WHAT DID YOU SAY WE SHOULD DO!?"

Patrick broke down and cried. "Take her, take my daughter. Please don't kill me!" An animalistic wail of grief and anger emanated from Deborah Doherty when she realized what he'd just said. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK, PATRICK DOHERTY! YOU SELFISH MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A MAN, DON'T YOU DARE SACRIFICE YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD LIKE THAT! I-" Sergei, the man who was watching mrs Doherty slapped her, rendering her weeping but otherwise silent.

Miki ambled over to Caitlin. "Then I guess decision rests with you, Caitlin. Do you come with me as my property or do we kill your loving father?"

Caitlin watched the entire exchange, feeling fear rise through her and when she saw him tear at her mother's clothes. When he put forth the proposition, she wanted to hear wrong. Surely her dad wouldn't be so selfish as to actually agree to that. Any respect she had for him faltered when he reiterated that mumbled statement. Take her...A chill went through her spine and then her mother started to scream at him. Cait just stood there in a state of shock and then the one in charge was coming back toward her, giving her a choice but what choice was there? She knew either way, the consequences were bad. She didn't trust this man as far as she could throw him and the way he spoke, well she didn't believe he would kill her dad and just be done with it. Swallowing, she glanced at her sobbing mother and father, being the only one of her small family not burst into tears and hysterics. Then her emerald gaze settled back on the blonde man before her and she slowly nodded. "I...I'll go with you," she said and her mother broke into more tears. She took a deep breath and then felt the one holding her let her down and put his gun back in his pocket. Her father looked at her and then looked away in shame and she watched as a signal was given so that he could be untied. Vlad grabbed her by the back of the neck, leading her from the room, and started walking her downstairs, shoving her into the backseat of a black SUV and slamming the door shut. She heard the faint click of a knock and took a shuddering breath, giving a final glance to the apartment complex she had called home for so many years and then turned away.

What had she done? Had she really just agreed to this? Cait was young and innocent, but she wasn't stupid. Own her. He would more than likely rape her and beat her and she just prayed she had the strength to endure it. Perhaps her dad would live and learn and wouldn't gamble anymore. Maybe her mother could learn to live with Cait's decision. Either way, it had saved her father from death and she just hoped that the sacrifice of her life was worth it. She didn't want her mother or father to be killed. And it was better this way. Drawing in a shuddering breath, she urged herself not to panic. She was stronger than that. After all that she had done so far, the last thing she wanted was to appear weak and unable to hold herself together. Vlad put himself in the front seat, driver's side, stealing a glance at her and giving a grin that set her teeth on edge and she quickly looked down, drawing her knees up to her chest as two of Mikhail's men took the SUV behind the one she was in and sped off into the darkness.

"You certainly don't know what you've gotten yourself into little girl..." Vlad told her with a chuckle but she remained silent, eyes focused on her upraised knees, wrapping her arms around her legs and holding them to her chest tightly. Sitting up in the fetal position for all intents and purposes, feeling the adrenaline start to leave and be replaced by fear but she held herself together. Crying or having a panic attack wouldn't do much at this point and she had no choice but to grit her teeth and bear her decision. Whatever the consequences but she was sure they weren't good.

As Vlad led Miki's newest and prettiest posession away, Miki Sergei and Oleg finished up their business with the Doherty's. Patrick sat on the couch, weeping shamefully, and Deborah had been allowed to cover herself up. They had both been shamed by their daughter's selfless action and Miki's humiliation of them. Sergei pushed Deborah down on the couch next to her husband, and Miki watched with amusement as she with disgust on her face pulled away from Patrick.

"Your daughter has spared your miserable life, Patrick. She is by far the bravest of the three of you. She was the only one attempting to fight. She was the only one to come to your defense, patrick. And you sold her out. I will make this clear to you once and for all: you will never see her again." Deborah broke down and cried, curling up in the foetal position as sobs wracked her body.

Miki continued: "Try to take her away from me and you will die, as will she. Try to contact her and I will punish HER for your transgressions, not you. I don't care what you tell the school, just make sure they understand she'll not be back. If any from the school authorities come sniffing near me we will punish her, not you. The same goes for friends and family. Any one of them come asking for her, she will suffer. If the police come sniffing... you know what'll happen. She is mine now, and I will train her to be my perfect little mistress. She will be more loyal to me than you were to her. Questions?"

There were none. Miki took the sheet of paper with Patrick's debt listed. He brought out a pen and wrote "paid in full" before crumpling it up and tossing it in his face. By all accounts, Caitlin's parents were as bad as his own were. Miki would teach her the ways of the world, teach her that nothing came free. He would teach her respect. And he would teach her that disobedience came at a price.

Oleg went to the girl's room and rummaged through her drawers and cupboards to bring underwear and some of her clothes as well as toiletries. They got her passport and all papers pertaining to her as a person. They left behind stuffed toys and family pictures. This was a new start for her, all remembrances of her previous life were banned, all links to be severed. The clothes they'd brought would be thrown away as they purchased new ones.

Hefting a small bag with her belongings, they left the apartment and the ruined humans within. Entering the SUV, Miki and Vlad rode in front while Sergei and Oleg flanked the young girl in the back. She was sitting in an almost foetal position herself. No wonder. In a few short minutes, her life had been turned upside down. As they set course for Miki's mansion, Sergei and Oleg tried to fasten her safety belt for her, wary of her trying anything stupid.

It was a 20-minute drive, and Miki and his men loudly in both russian and english talked about Caitlin's cowardly father, and how they would never have sacrificed their daughters the way he'd done. Miki turned around and looked at Caitlin in the back seat.

"I want you to understand one thing right away, Caitlin. I'm in charge. Do not ever fool yourself into thinking that you can make any decision without consulting with me. The way you wear your hair, what outfits you should wear, whether or not you shave your legs or pussy, I decide it all. Do right by me and obey me, and you will be treated like princess. Disobey me or shame me in any way, you will be punished. Try to run away, we kill your parents before we find you and sell you off to cheap bordello. And you will address me as 'Sir'. Never 'Mikhail and never 'mister Uljanov', but SIR! I will call you 'slut' or 'Caitlin' if you've been good. Do you understand, slut?"

Her cheeks burned with humiliation at being called slut but she didn't argue. Instead, she nodded. "Y-yes sir," Caitlin told him, her voice soft. She looked back down at her upraised knees and blew put a deep breath before feeling the SUV pull to a stop outside one of the largest houses she had ever seen. Even in the darkness, she could make out the shadow of the place, standing at least three stories. Sergei took her by the arm, pulling her out of the SUV and then leaving her to stand barefoot on the paved drive. The men were speaking in Russian and one of them grabbed a bag from the back and then started inside the house. Sergei grabbed her by the arm and led her into the mansion, leaving her in the foyer with the bag beside her. The place was opulent, even in the dim light and as everyone walked around her and did their business, she crossed her arms over her chest, feeling a chill in the air.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Sergei said with a chuckle. "You will fit in nicely with the rest of his pretty things...." He licked his lips and she stepped away from him then watched him chuckle. She frowned, tightening her arms around her then looking down again, forcing herself to remain calm. What had she gotten herself into? The others poke Russian, joking and rival ding, casting knowing glances toward her before Vlad chuckled, looking to Miki.

"Should we leave the two of you alone Miki," he said with a laugh so cold it made Caitlin shiver. His heavily accented voice making it worse. "Or maybe we could stay and watch," he joked, getting a laugh out of the others which only made her cringe.

They pulled up the driveway to Miki's mansion. It had once belonged to the heirs of whalers who had fallen on hard times. Built in the turn of the 19th/20th century, it had been gutted and refurbished when Miki bought it.

It was a large building with solid grey stone walls. On the first floor, the entrance hall branded out into two wings, while a winter garden opening up to a large terrace with a barbecue occupied the center. The wings sported a dining room with a table that seated 20, large enough to be converted into a dance hall. ( http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.81715.1313859720!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/gal-simmons22-jpg.jpg ) Miki often used it for various sorts of... entertainment for selected guests. There was a large kitchen with its own chef and staff, a large living room with a fireplace ( http://www.skydesigns.us/wp-content/uploads//brown-living-room-design-z6cubb7z.jpg ), an entertainment center with all the latest equipment, and a large gym with adjoining showers and a sauna.

The second floor contained bedrooms and bathrooms for inhabitants and guests, as well as Miki's library and office. The third floor housed the staff. The basement contained a laundry, food stores... and dungeons.

The grounds were like a small park with a tennis court, a well manicured lawn and trimmed hedges, as well as flowerbeds and tall maple trees. A large garage with several vehicles rounded out the mansion and grounds nicely.

Such was the opulent wealth of Michail Vladimirovitch Uljanov, and his household was run by a russian woman named Lilyana Kartsev. She was strict and demanded perfection. She was a former ballerina that had studied economics after an injury left her unable to continue a career in the ballet.

As Miki and his men entered his mansion, she was awaiting them. She was dressed in a black skirt suit with a white shirt, and black stockings and shoes. Her black hair was done up in a tight bun, and her cool brown eyes surveyed the arrivals. ( http://eng502963f1db491.img.mygostore.co.uk/80A623/cdn/media/en/g5/02/96/3f/1d/b4/91/catalog/product/cache/1/image/350x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/a/catherine-black-skirt-suit-by-nooshin.jpg )

She didn't bat an eyelid when she saw Caitlin. She just looked at Miki and asked with a cool accented voice: "The usual arrangement?" Miki answered: "No Lilyana. This is Caitlin. She will live here from now on. She is not a prisoner or a guest. She is, in fact, my property. She was given to me by her father to pay off his debts. Put her in the secure bedroom and post guards outside."

He turned around and looked at the barefoot beauty. "Caitlin, this is Lilyana. You answer to her when I'm not around. You call her 'Mistress' when I'm not around and "Miss Kartsev" when I am." He spoke to Lilyana in russian: "Show her to her room and have her cleaned up. Dress her up in some nice lingerie and wait with her until I arrive."

Miki ran up the stairs two steps at a time and entered his office and called the chief of police. He told him of the latest development and told him he didn't have to strike a certain Doherty, Patrick from the duty roster after all.

Back in the hallway, Lilyana fixed Caitlin with her strictest gaze. "Come!" she said and ushered Caitlin in front of her. Oleg followed them with the bag of Caitlin's belongings. They arrived at what was to be Caitlin's room for the time being. It could only be locked from the outside, and the windows had bars on the inside. It was a large room with a four poster bed, a plush rug on the floor, a nightstand, a set of drawers, a large closet and a vanity. There was an adjoining bathroom with all amenities.

Lilyana told Caitlin: "This is your room. You will shower and put on lingerie I collect for you." She looked Caitlin over and nodded, having a good idea of her measurements. Lilyana turned to Oleg and spoke in russian: "Stay in here with her, and see to it that she showers. Do not molest her, Oleg. She belongs to Mister Uljanov!" Oleg nodded, afraid to cross the fierce and cool Mistress of the household. Lilyana left, leaving Caitlin locked in her room with Oleg.

Caitlin glanced at Oleg and then the woman who had ordered her around before taking a deep breath. The fact that she had said the usual arrangements made her wonder what sort of women had graced this place before. She felt a sense of pity for them then brushed it aside. At least the bathroom had a door. She walked to the bathroom after the severe woman had left and then found a clean towel made of the softest cotton she'd ever felt. After taking a deep breath, she turned on the water, glancing back at the door to see it partly open and Oleg's eyes watching but he didn't seem to be making any move toward her. Blowing out a deep breath, she undressed out of her pajamas and then slipped under the water, just closing her eyes tightly and pretending she was alone but her cheeks were as red as cherries and as she washed, it was hard not to think about the man watching. Humilation seared her cheeks and she scrubbed herself as clean as she could and washed her hair. She felt like a lamb up for slaughter, being primped and pampered for the evil yet to come.

Shutting off the water, she grabbed the towel, slipping it around her body and then grabbed a hairdryer, brushing and drying her hair before looking at her reflection. Her hair, clean now, fell in soft waves around her face and her skin was pink from the scrubbing. Closing her eyes, she stepped out, finding that the woman was back with a lingerie outfit that she'd never seen before. Taking the flimsy cloth and then ignored Oleg as she slipped it on. The outfit consisted of a white thong and a lacy baby doll top with a front clasp that was see-through and left little to the imagination. She brushed her hair back, silently trying to keep herself together and hearing Oleg whistle behind her.

"Mr. Uljanov is certainly a lucky man," he mused, licking his lips and then looked at Lilyana. "Should of seen the way the sorry bastard begged for his life and so easily offered her up to the boss." He smiled then stepped outside, leaving the two women alone.

Caitlin looked at the woman and then down again, slipping into the matching high heels and feeling much like the object Mikhail Uljanov wanted her to be. A pretty little thing, all his. She closed her eyes tightly and fought off the panic once more before looking at Lilyana again. "Thank you for the lingerie...m-mistress..." she said simply then cleared her throat, fidgeting nervously, unable to help herself.

Miki spent some time in his office, contemplating his newest posession. She was a young high school girl, according to her date of birth. Which meant that she was impressionable and therefore might be easier to mold. This was good. But she was spirited and had fought like a wildcat to save her father. She had been compliant up to this point only because she wanted to save her father's life. If she ever had a change of heart, he'd have a real firebrand on his hands. If he wanted her to behave, he'd have to condition her. Award her for good behaviour, punish her if she was bad. And 'good behaviour' in Miki's world translated to total submission.

His mind made up, he rose and went to her room. He met Oleg outside, a lecherous leer on his face. "She is ready for you, boss. Lilyana has done a good job with her." Miki nodded and unlocked the door, entering the room. Lilyana stood watching Caitlin, who was dressed in a fetching lingerie combo of thong and a baby doll top. But white didn't compliment her pale skin, Miki felt.

He spoke in russian, his voice strict: "Lilyana, you know better than this! Baby dolls only hide the beautiful features, and white against pale skin? You can do better than this!" Lilyana looked as if he'd slapped her, but she nodded meekly and answered in russian: "My apologies, mister Uljanov." Miki sighed and answered in russian: "Don't apologize, fix it. Oleg! Unlock the door!" Lilyana left the room, but only after shooting Caitlin a dirty look.

This left Caitlin and Miki alone in the room. He sat down and looked at her. "Are you nervous, slut? I understand if you are. But obey me unquestioningly and I will be good to you. Disobey me... you know what happens. Right now I want you to strip. Do it slowly, as if teasing me. But leave shoes on."

As he watched her go through the motions, a thought occured to him. "Tell me slut, have you fucked before? Or are you virgin?"

Caitlin swallowed hard when she heard his footsteps and watched him enter and as he assessed her, she flushed even more. As he chided the woman for getting the wrong type of lingerie, she wanted to childishly stick out her tongue but remained silent and then saw the woman glare at her as if it were her fault. She watched Miki sit down and he started peppering her with a mix of orders and questions. Her fingers were shaking so badly at this point it was more than obvious how nervous she actually was.

Slowly, one hand came up, sliding the sleeve of the top down and then she did the same to the other side. Her hands slid down to her waist, hooking the thing before letting it slowly travel down her slender and pale legs. She stepped out of the thong slowly, her bare pussy just barely hidden behind the thin lace fabric of the top. At his question, she paused. "I....I'm a virgin....s-sir," she said then looked down, brushing her hair back before unclasping the top and separating it to reveal her full c cup breasts with their pink nipples. She slowly let the top fall to the ground, leaving her naked before his gaze. "C-cant this wait until tomorrow?" She asked, her arms coming up to cover her breasts, forgetting to address him properly because her nerves were so on edge. "Please...." She added, fighting tears. Her head lowered and she heard the knock at the door followed by clicking heels as Lilyana returned.

This time she had a dark green lace and see through thong with a matching see through lace bra with white ribbon accents to match the shoes. Caitlin said nothing, just kept herself covered and her head down, gripping her biceps tightly to keep her fingers from shaking. Maybe he would be merciful enough to let it wait. To much had changed and she didn't want to give her virginity to this stranger.

She confirmed she was a virgin, as Miki had suspected. She was incredible to behold, her shyness and obvious discomfort an aphrodisiac to Miki.

"C-cant this wait until tomorrow? Please...."

Miki was on his feet in an instant. "What did I tell you in the car? You call me SIR, slut! And I tell you when, where and how things are going to be!" His voice never rose, but there was an undeniable anger and command in his voice.

"Lilyana, I think she has already forgotten rules! What do you think we should do with her?" Lilyana smirked. "Bad little girls always respond well to good spanking, I think. Or maybe we shave away disgusting hairs in crotch?"

"Or both," Miki finished for her. Then in russian: "Grab her and hold her, Lilyana." Lilyana did as she was told. For such a lithe woman, she was surprisingly strong, and she held Caitlin in an iron grip. Miki called for Oleg, and the guard grabbed her feet and helped lift her off the ground. Miki sat down on the edge of the bed, and they dumped Caitlin in his lap. "Restrain her," he ordered, and they grabbed her arms and legs and pulled, stretching her and rendering her helpless.

Up close, her body was even more beautiful to behold. Her skin was unblemished and soft, and she smelled fresh and young. Miki took his sweet time as he caressed her impossibly soft and pale skin. He caressed her back and her thighs and her calves before settling on her bouncy asscheeks. Without warning he roughly pinched one of her asscheeks before giving it a hard and loud smack. A soft chuckle came from Lilyana. He smacked her other cheek, equally hard. Then he rained a series of blows down on her firm teenage ass as Lilyana chuckled and... moaned? She was clearly getting off on this.

She realized all to late what she had done and then whimpered as he called in his man and as they restrained her over his lap. When he started to touch her, she closed her eyes tightly, wincing as he pinched her and then cried out in shock before wincing when he slapped her backside again. Then the spanking started and she cried out, trying to get away from the blows but I was a futile effort being stretched like someone on a medieval rack. She could hear the woman laughing and moaning and her own noises of pain only seemed to encourage her. When it was done, she fell to her knees and closed her eyes, her heels having come off from her struggles. Tears fell down her cheeks and she cried softly then slowly lifted her head, staring at him for a moment before turning away, wiping her eyes, cursing her inability to stop the tears. The urge to fight back was so strong she had to clench her teeth and dig her nails into the floor just to stop the impulse of screaming and kicking.

Humiliation burned her cheeks and she glanced at Lilyana before looking down once more, squeezing her eyes shut. Damn them all for this, and her dad for not fighting for her. She was beginning to regret the decision of saving his miserable life. How could he have done business with this man. It made absolutely no sense. Her ass was red and sore but she didn't move from off her knees before him and kept her head down, if only for her own personal self control. Going off and fighting him wasn't going to do much except get her in more trouble.

Miki hadn't restrained himself when spanking her, and she wept miserably when he was through. Good. She needed to learn her place, and fast. He saw a hint of defiance in her eyes, as well as anger. He wasn't sure who she was angry at: her father, Lilyana, or himself. Probably it was a combination of all three. Not that he blamed her. It struck Miki as odd that such a cowardly man and meek woman could produce such a firebrand of a girl.

"It is a strange thing," he said in russian. "Her father is probably one of the greatest cowards I've met, and her mother was a meek nothing that accepted just about anything. This girl, though... this girl will be a piece of work to break down. You saw the look she just gave me? There is plenty fight in her I think." Miki chuckled.

"Caitlin. I do not want to punish you, but when you break the rules you leave me no choice. Oleg, Lilyana, leave the room and wait outside. Do not come in unless I call for you."

After they had shut the door behind them, Miki knealed down beside Caitlin. "I have just taught you your first lesson in your new life. What do you say, slut? Hm?"

Caitlin didn't understand the Russian but she did hear the chuckle. No doubt he was laughing at her tears. Bastard. Caitlin turned her head away from him as he spoke in her ear and then took a deep breath. "I don't know sir. What do I say?" she asked smartly, then cursed herself for letting the anger in her tone. Closing her eyes tightly, she turned her head toward him, gazing at him, not with fear but with a mixture of pain and determination and anger and then looked down. "I suppose I should say, thank you sir, for teaching me," she said, almost bitterly and just gave up on trying to control her tone. Did he want to hear her speak happily about the fact that he ass was stinging and bruised now because of his heavy hand.

Taking a deep breath, she looked back down at the carpet and kept herself still on her hands and knee, bringing her hair to one side of her face that was now tear stained and puffy from crying from pain.

"I don't know sir. What do I say?"

There was a bite in her voice, confirming Miki's suspicion. She was a tough one. The look she gave him was not a look of surrender. It was defiance. It looked like she needed another lesson in humility. Then, with a voice brimming with bitterness, she added: "I suppose I should say, thank you sir, for teaching me,"

Miki nodded slowly. "That is exactly what you answer me, slut. But I do not like your tone. Not one bit. Oleg! Lilyana!"

They both appeared in the doorway. Miki spoke in russian again: "Oleg cuff her hands behind her back! Lilyana, get the shaving gear!" Oleg dutifully and with great relish cuffed Caitlin. Miki nodded at the bed, and Oleg lifted her off the floor and threw her on the soft bed like a sack of potatoes. Lilyana appeared with some towels, a pair of scissors, a straight razorknife, a regular razor for close shaves, and shaving gel.

In russian: "Oleg, Lilyana, grab her knees and spread her legs." When they'd done what he told them to, he placed some towels under her red and sore butt and climbed into the bed, bringing all the gear Lilyana had brought with him. Her womanhood was on full display, and he confirmed for himself that she was indeed a virgin. He let his fingers gently caress her vulva as he slowly clicked his tongue.

"So soft and inviting, Caitlin. I will relish taking your virginity. But right now, we will take care of hairs." He produced the scissors and said: "Now lie still, little slut. i do not want to hurt you unless I have to." He started snipping away at her soft almost downy pubic hairs. He held a few strands up for Oleg and Lilyana to see. "The drapes matches the curtains, yes?" They all laughed. Lilyana had a flush on her face Miki hadn't seen before, and she looked hungrily at Caitlin's body.

He cut away as much as he dared with the scissors, but he chose not to use the razor knife, opting instead for the regular razor. He gently smeared shaving gel all around her vulva and venus mound before he gently shaved her clean. The only sounds in the room was the hairs *plinking* as he shaved her bare, her sobs, and Lilyana's suppressed moans.

As he called those two again, she inwardly cursed and winced when Oleg came behind her and handcuffed her wrists. As he unceremoniously tossed her on the bed, she winced and then felt her cheeks burn when she was spread eagled before the sorry bastard who had already spanked her. As he touched her, she squirmed, trying to avoid his touch and then felt him wit the scissors, looking down at that part of her no one else had ever seen before but now three strangers were looking at it, making comments and shaving her clean. She closed her eyes, remaining as still as she could as he ran the razor over the soft and sensitive skin, humiliation causing a few tears but it was mostly anger. When he was finished, the man Oleg took the razors, cream and towel away, leaving her laying there, sprawled out and naked as the day she was born.

Biting her bottom lip, she turned her face away, wondering if he was done and would go ahead and rape her. This long wait was setting her teeth on edge, making her even more antsy about it. He couldn't just get it over with could he? No he had to drag it out, prepare her body to be fucked by him and there was nothing to be done about it except let him. That bitch making moans and lustful glances unsettled her an she just hoped that he would get it over with so that she could get some sleep and be left alone. It had to be close to three in the morning at this point.

She looked exhausted. Miki considered for a while to take her now. But he wanted her to be alert and awake for when he took her maidenhood. It seemed almost cheap to do so now. And maybe a good nights sleep would put her in a more pliable frame of mind? If not, there were plenty of ways for him to exhaust her the day after. And the day after that.

While he sat there, thinking about and weighing his options, he had almost absentmindedly started rubbing her pussy. That was it. He would show her he controlled her body by forcing her to come for him. In russian: "Lilyana. Fetch that large vibrator for me. Yes, the one with the big head, the Hitachi."

He leaned down and whispered in her ear: "Although you do not deserve it, I will give you a treat. I expect you to thank me afterwards, slut." After a short while, Lilyana returned with the Magic Wand, a hectic flush on her face. http://www.healthmegamall.com/ProdImages/NCM-NC70201_lg.jpg

She plugged it in for Miki and stood back with an almost reverential look on her face. "Oleg. Lilyana. Hold her legs apart again, please. You will like this, I think." Miki slowly started teasing her vulva with the sextoy. After a while, he intensified his ministrations.

She kept her eyes closed tightly as he started to touch her pussy again but this time it was a methodical sort of touch, not the one he had used shaving her off. He ordered something in Russian and then he was leaning down. She could feel the fabric of his shirt against her nakedness and then he was speaking in her ear, telling her he was going to treat her but she didn't see how. Her eyes opened and she watched Lilyana plug in some sort of device which she then handed it to Miki who then ordered her legs to be spread eagled again. When he turned it on, it made a sort of humming noise and when it touched her sex, her hips jerked and her nails dug into the sheets beneath her back. As he moved it up and down her slit, she felt a heat that had been stagnant now beginning to swirl low in her belly. Her clit started to throb incessantly and she could feel moisture beginning to pool between her legs and onto the device he was using against her.

A soft moan escaped her lips, one she didn't want to release and she shut her eyes tightly and clenched her teeth, fighting it. He had people holding her down, he had threatened her father only hours before and now she was feeling pleasure? No. That couldn't be right. But she was. Another moan and her legs quivering trying to close around it. To stop it or bring it closer she didn't know. The more he used it and intensified the vibration, the more her legs trembled. She fought too, her body trembling, her hips moving, trying to escape. A tension was building inside of her, unlike anything that she had ever felt before and then her body exploded. She cried out, wetness covering her sex as her body experienced it's first orgasm. Her nipples hardened to sharp points and her insides throbbed. Inner muscles of her pussy undulated, clenching and unclenching as if wanting to grasp onto something. All this after only about three minutes with the vibrator moving against her.

Her reluctance soon gave way as the Magic Wand did its work. But even Miki was astounded by how fast she exploded in an orgasm. She had a look of enjoyment mixed with confusion and bewilderment. Miki frowned, then: "Don't tell me this was your first orgasm, my little slut?" He watched her undulating body being held down by Oleg and Lilyana. Lilyana was now flushed, and her eyes were heavy and moist. She was breathing heavily and moaning unashamedly. Oleg's pants were bulging.

Miki looked at them both. "You two. Out." A look of disappointment crossed both their faces as they slinked out the door. Miki had been so aroused by the display of the helpless girl going through her orgasm that he had to have her now. He undressed slowly, revealing a tan and toned muscled body. Miki liked to stay in shape, and it showed. His erect manhood sprang out of his boxershorts standing proud at 7 inches and thick enough to make larger women than Caitlin moan.

He produced a condom and reminded himself that he needed to put her on the pill so he could fuck her without a raincoat. He forced himself between her legs, using all the force necessary to end up level with her unspoiled teen pussy. "I will be gentle, little slut," he whispered as he placed the tip of his penis at the mouth of her moist and glistening cave.

Holding her legs apart, he gently started pushing inside her, stopping every time she winced and he felt a tear. He let her adjust to his size before he continued pressing inside of her. Slowly, ever so slowly, he opened her up for him. He could feel her clenching her vaginal muscles. If she did it voluntarily or not, he didn't know. He didn't know if she tried to expel him either, or if she clamped down on his manhood because she enjoyed it.

As he slowly withdrew, a gasp escaped her lips. And then he started fucking her.

Caitlin was unaware of Lilyana's moans and barely heard the order for them to get out. The pressure on her legs ceased and she drew them closed, feeling movement on the bed but not wanting to open her eyes for the shame of it. As he forced her legs apart, she peaked her eyes open, seeing him positioning himself and then she felt what she could only assume to be his penis brushing against her sensitive pussy. When he started pressing, she gasped, trying to move her hips away but he wouldn't let her and continued to press forward. Every millimeter he managed to slip into her was agony. Any pleasure was gone, replaced with pain at being split apart by that thing he had between his legs. The stop and go process only made it worse and then he was pushing through her hymen and into her body completely. She cried out in pain, feeling tears spring to her eyes, and not for the first time that night and she just wanted to curl up and die. Instead of moving, he just sat between her legs and she didn't dare open her eyes at this point. Mostly because she didn't want to see satisfaction in those cold eyes of his. Her internal muscles were trying to push him out, squeezing hard against him and when he finally did pull out some, she gasped at the friction and then he was starting to move.

It was a steady rhythm, not fast or slow at first but sort of in the middle, and the more he moved, the more the pain faded. She bit her bottom lip, grunting as he started to move faster and harder, wincing as her sensitive sex was caught somewhere between liking it and hating it. Her mind cursing her body for the little enjoyment her body was receiving. Nails dug into the sheets beneath her back. Still handcuffed, she had no choice but to let him do as he pleased. Planting her feet on the mattress, she widened her hips, not to help him but to alleviate some of the pressure but it don't seem to help at all. It only made things worse, or better if it were different circumstances.

A tiny moan escaped her and then she bit down on her bottom lip, opening her eyes and watching his body and then she focused on the look of his face, all the while trying to control herself, caught n a maelstrom of pleasure and pain with no way out. Her eyes closed tightly again, feeling every movement inside of her and then a smaller orgasm than her first one, tore through her and she sobbed and moaned all at once from a sense of shame but also enjoyment. And that was the worst of it, actually enjoying what the sorry bastard was doing.

He set a nice quiet pace to get her accustomed to him moving in and out of her. There was still lubrication in her from her orgasm from the Magic Wand, and it helped him to plow into her tight little snatch. She was incredibly tight, and Miki had to fight to stave off an early orgasm. Her clamping down on him didn't help in that matter, but he managed to keep it together.

After a while her cries of pain were replaced first by grunts as he thrust into her, and then tentative little moans that grew in strength and intensity. Miki smiled as a second orgasm tore through her. He pulled out of her. There was blood and her juices intermingling on his condom. He got out of bed and watched her lying there, his hard cock still throbbing, begging for release.

He leaned down and grabbed her hips. With little effort he turned her over on her belly. He got back in bed and forced his knee between her slender smooth legs. He grabbed her hips with both hands and hoisted her ass up. Still holding her by the hips, he entered her from behind. It was a real treat to see his cock slide in and out of her, tight vagina. He grabbed the chain of the handcuff and pulled her towards him, while his other hand grabbed her hair and pulled too. Her torso was clear off the mattress as he used her hands and her hair for leverage as he pumped into her like a piston.

Miki couldn't hold out much longer. With a final effort he pumped into her like a wild beast before he roared as he emptied himself in an intense orgasm. He kept himself inside her as his trembling subsided. He slowly let go of her hair and the chain on the cuffs. He leaned forward, leaning on his hands placed on both sides of her. He slowly pulled out of her as his penis shrank. He gingerly pulled the condom off. His dick was soiled from his own semen. He went to her and turned her over on her side.

"Lick it clean for me, slut!"

Back
Top Bottom