Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mysty's Plot Thread (FxM & FxF, Fandoms & Original)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystearica

Star
So, I've been doing a lot of smutty RP recently. Which is great! Love me some smut. But I'm wanting something a little meatier, something with some substance, some characters, some romance, and yes, some sex along the way (though more plot than fucking, hopefully!). I'm making this thread to lay out plots I'd really really like to do.

Note: Every thread is possible to do FxM or FxF!

Plots

Craving!Orient Gangland
So, this one could go either way between fandom or not. Essentially, I want to do a roleplay revolving around an east Asian criminal syndicate, i.e. Yakuza or the Chinese triads, taking place respectively in Tokyo or Hong Kong.

As far as fandom goes, it could be related to the Sleeping verse (hopefully opposite the character of Wei Shen, or the Yakuza universe (though I've no preferences in regards to characters). I would play someone appropriate to the universe, either someone like Teng from the former or an OC, which applies to both.

As far as storyline goes, I'd very much like to look at the world of these criminal organizations and work out a plot with my partner. To that end, I've little specific to add, though I'm up for talking out anything!

Arrivals Closed!
I honestly don't have a super fancy way of introducing this plot, so I'll summarize it here! Koriand'r, aka Starfire is one of my favorite DC characters (largely inspired by the exceptional Teen Titans show) and I would love to do an RP based around her.

I would want to deviate somewhat from comic canon in terms of how she actually arrived and whatnot, and focus on doing a light and romantic plot (with lots of comedy and a bit of smex) between her and the most lighthearted Robin, Dick Grayson (likely as Nightwing), though I'd also take Tim Drake or another relatively lighthearted DC character. I'm very much craving funny and romance, so no villains or anything.

Between Worlds:
Tear Grants (of Tales of the Abyss) has it all; a position in the Order of Lorelei, a beloved mentor, and most importantly, a cause worth fighting for. That is, saving the world from the machinations of her elder brother Van.

But in the attempt on his life, something goes wrong. A hyperresonance -- an immensely powerful magical phenomenon -- occurs between her and Luke fon Fabre, Van's student, and the two of them are sent hurtling off across the world of Auldrant into enemy territory. That is... that's what happens in the original story.

In this RP, I'd like to transfer Tear somewhere else. Probably into another Tales series game (Vesperia and Xillia being my two favorite choices) or perhaps into another series (like Final Fantasy) entirely. I'm actually up for pretty much any other JRPG. Her plot would specifically trying to return home, though she can also get wrapped up in something in whatever world she's tranported to.

I'm up for pairing Tear with Luke as she was once in the game, or with someone from another story (male or female).

(Note!: You don't need to know ANYTHING about Tales of the Abyss to play this out with me. Tear is the only holdover from that; just know about the setting we're porting her into.)

Closed!Gotham Knights:
Cassandra Cain has lived a tough life. Raised to be the perfect assassin by a manipulative father, unable to speak or socialize on even a basic human level for all of the training she was put through. She was trained to know only body language, reading it intuitively and striking like a deadly viper when her enemy's guard was down. However, knowing how to read body language as she did, she learned just what it meant for someone to die when she took her first life -- the gutwrenching agony and fear -- and vowed never to take another life.

Escaping from her father, Cassandra eventually ended up in the employ of Bruce Wayne and Barbara Gordon -- Batman and The Oracle, respectively, becoming the new Batgirl. Over time, she's learned to integrate into society, and though she can now speak, she still grapples with reading. However, she is no less effective of a crimefighter, excelling in martial arts beyond even the rest of the Bat family.

For this roleplay, I'd love to play Cassandra Cain against Nightwing or Oracle as she learns how to be more human. It would have to be a VERY good Batman roleplayer for me to want to RP against Batman himself, and as a result those are my only three options here.

Reach out to the Truth:
Chie Satonaka was just a normal high schooler at Yasogami High in the sleepy rural town of Inaba. A tomboy at heart and a huge fan of kung fu movies, her life was pretty damn mundane until the murders started.

Bodies showed up in the strangest places -- tangled gruesomely in a complex antenna, wrapped in the wires of a telephone poll, and so on. The police were stumped, driven to confusion... which has left the solving of the murder to Chie Satonaka after one fateful night when she fell through the television into the world beyond.

This RP adheres decently close to the original Persona 4 plot, though with focus on Chie rather than the silent protagonist, Yu Narukami. From here we can do anything, pairing her up with canons, with Yu Narukami himself, to pairing her with an OC. We can talk specifics about the plot from there and how to adapt the story into a roleplay.

Trapped:
This is a bit of an open idea, in that the general idea can be applied to a number of different settings (spacefaring sci-fi, cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic, etc.) but the setup overall remains the same.

That is, for one reason or another, a small crew is trapped in a specific location. For science fiction it could be a space station, for cyberpunk it could be some megacorp's twisted experiment, for post-apocalyptic it could be a some sort of bunker, and the characters have to work together to escape or deal with some greater threat.

I'm happy to talk specifics, and we could even work it into an existing fandom (like Mass Effect, Shadowrun, and Fallout for each genre), but I'd definitely like to do a more tense and dangerous RP where the environment and each other can be more dangerous than anything else...

Here's a few possible pics for such!

Sci-Fi 1
Sci-Fi 2
Post-Apoc 1
Post-Apoc 2
Cyberpunk 1
Cyberpunk 2

I'm open to other images, of course -- I like a whole bunch, from aliens to robots and everything in between!

Monstrous:
Another idea on the more original side of things, and another very variable one, in that it could take place in any kind of setting -- fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, or post-apocalyptic.

The setup here is that a character -- mine or my partner's -- is stricken in some way to be something other than human. This could include everything from magic turning them into a monster girl to turning them into a cyborg/mutant/alien depending on the setting.

What would follow is the character trying to come to terms with it or trying to reverse what happened while with their partner. Everything from being chased down by the one who did it to them (like a governmental cyborgification deal) to taking on a wizard who cursed them.

Possible Pics:

Cyborg 1
Cyborg 2
Monster Girl 1
Monster Girl 2
Monster Girl 3
Mutant

These are only the first few ideas I have in mind -- I'll update later with others. For now, I'll leave off on my kinks!​

F-List
  • Domination (Both as the dominant and the submissive)
  • Clothed sex
  • Oral (giving & receiving)
  • Voyeurism
  • Costumes
  • Exhibitionism
  • Light bondage
  • Toys

Note: I prefer threads. And PLEASE don't message me about unrelated stuff!​

RE: Mystearica's Plot Thread for M/F

Updated! Added two more plots (Trapped & Monstrous)

RE: Mystearica's Plot Thread for FxM & FxF

Added one last one! Reach out to the Truth! Persona 4, ah yiss.

Great to see someone willing to play a dom and a monstergirl, I can see us having a lot of text adventures together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom