Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Need A Tutor (Celebstars & Fezesarecool)

He sighed. "If you are stuck here and want more money. Why don't we just do something more fun. Then I can tell my parents you tutored me?" He laughed softly, shrugging, thinking that it was a good idea that he had suggested as he took the high lighter pen and placed it back down on the table, looking back to her again, eyes straight on her own this time as he smiled once more.

"What are you talking about?" Kelly said, watching as he put the highlighter pen down on the table. Crossing her leg over the other, she seemed to reveal her strict teacher side. "I am here to make sure you do your work, to help you to learn." Picking up the men, she handed it back to him and pointed it down at that sheet. She was intrigued to know what he was talking about, she needed the money but didn't want to come across as desperate so said nothing.

He shook his head slowly. "I mena, something where you don't have to teach me, we don't get bored and you just get to do what you want instead, then I tell my parents we studied all day." He said again, as his eyes looked straight o her, slowly looking her over, checking her out again, as he smiled once more. "I'm sure there is plenty to do instead of study this shit book." He joked softly.

"I am not a babysitter. I'm not just going to sit here with you and watch TV or let you play video games like the rest of your generation, don't you want to make something of yourself or your life?" Kelly tried what she always did with her students, try to make them see sense. But it always fell on deaf ears, they felt they knew what was best for them in their young lives.

"What are you? 16? By the time you are twenty, you will be jobless and have no source of income" The she looked around the house and probably thought that was a bad way to explain things to him.

He laughed softly. "You know, my parents really don't care what you do with me here. As long as I am taken care of and not causing trouble. Sorry to tell you this, but you really are here to make sure I don't waste all the money I have on throwing a massive party." He shrugs his shoulders again as he looks straight at this woman talking to him.

He watched her, before smiling at her nicely. "I mean. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, but I don't really need this. I mean, we could be doing anything right now, I mean... literally anything." He muttered, not really knowing any way he could try and get with this extremely hot woman, he just didn't want to have to work.

"You have money to?" Kelly questioned, unaware of it. "How could you? Your only 16?" She couldn't understand, maybe he was given an allowance each month from his parents. Either way, this had the teacher interested. "We don't have to do any work, we can just tell your parents you did it" she nodded, "if you pay me to keep quiet?" She couldn't believe what she had just said. It was so unprofessional and was blackmail.

The room fell silent now, the realisation was kicking in before being interrupted by another call. It was his parents once more. Answering the phone, she didn't bother walking towards the outside. "ALL NIGHT!" Kelly freaked out, "Are you serious?! I have my own family!" After more conversation she put the phone down when the call was finished.

"You've got to stay all night?" He asked with a little laugh, noticing her suddenly perk up after he mentioned he had money, it was true, he had a lot of money, probably more than this teacher, his parents had been sending money to a bank account since he was born and as an only children he was pretty well off now. He smiled, wondering what she'd do for money as he stared at her.

He watched her freak out at the phone call, which made him chuckle to himself, his parents had probably offered more money for her to just stay with him, they couldn't possibly imagine what trouble he'd cause if he was left alone, even for a night, he shrugged again, pen down as he sat back in his chair, looking at his tutor.

"Your going to have to come back to mine with me now" she said, looking down at him from her standing position. "I only agreed to do this for a few hours, it is only mid afternoon." She was freaking out more than she had to to be fair, but Kelly was feeling stressed out. She didn't ask for any of this to happen, the build up of her marriage failing was the course. It was all her husband's fault.

Turning her back on the student, Kelly went outside and rested her back against the stone wall. She was close to crying her eyes out, it was long overdue as she had been keeping it bottled up.

He watched her walk out again, and shook his head quickly, following her out. "No way am I coming back to your house!" He commented and shrugged "You can stay here with me. I imagine my parents are gonna pay you a lot of money for this." He says as he wanders outside to look at her, he realized that she did actually look upset.

"Oh c'mon, it will be fine. Are you alright?" He asked, seriously, genuinely caring towards this tutor as he flashed her a reassuring smile once more, "I will pay you to stay. Anything at all, I'm sure it won't be that bad staying all night! Get takeaways and stuff!" He laughs, smiling towards her once more.

She didn't feel any better, but she did feel guilty about mentioning money. "I don't want your money" she said. "Go inside, I need to call my husband and tell him what is going on." Wiping her eyes, Kelly called her partner and told him what was happening. She didn't know how long she would be staying for but it did seem all night. Her husband was sympathetic towards her and understood.

Going inside the house, Kelly saw all the paperwork and just looked bored of it. "You know what, it's your life, do what you want, I'm just the babysitter" she said, going in to the living room and slouching on to the sofa.

Back
Top Bottom