Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Need A Tutor (Celebstars & Fezesarecool)

celebstars

Pulsar
Kelly was your normal average teacher. She had been teaching for nearly 10 years and loved the job apart from the pay. It wasn't the best but it helped her get by in life with the help of her husband. They had a beautiful son and life was great, until her partner's revelation.

It seemed he had been gambling with their savings and that caused a huge argument between the pair. After forgiving him, she wanted to help repay his debt so took on any work she could find.

A few weeks after she had found out, Kelly received a call from one of her father's friends. They need someone to help their son get better grades as he was failing. Given that she was a teacher, it seemed a perfect idea and the money they were offering was to good to turn down.

Walking to the house it was on one of the richest streets in the city and when she finally arrived her face looked shocked. She was clearly jealous of the family's wealth. The house was nearly three times bigger than her own and it looked as though a yacht was docked in the river behind it.

Walking up the gravelled pathway which was used for cars, Kelly knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Dan! You should answer the door!" Dan heard his Mum shout from downstairs, he sighed to himself, and laid back on the bed, in his long shorts and t-shirt, not wanting to move. "Why?!" He shouted back down to his mum, shaking his head, his curly brown hair slowly rocks around his head as he starts to get up slowly.

"It's your tutor!" He hears his mum, as he sighs, he'd been told about one of his father's old friends that he was getting sent a tutor to come and help him out with his studies. He walks down stairs, standing an average height, his body also pretty average sized, on the skinny side with slight muscles. He walked to the door, and opened it slowly.

That was when he saw her, he certainly wasn't expecting what he saw at all. "Hi... you must be my tutor right?" He asked, standing up straighter and flashing his smile wide to her, trying to look his best. Looking into the living at his parents, they were both stood ready to go out on their yacht for the afternoon, to leave us in peace.

"Hi" Kelly said back once the door was opened and she saw her new student. Over his shoulder, the woman in her thirties could see the parents behind him. They looked as though they were on their way out. Stepping inside the grand house, the floor was wooden and dark in colour. It glimmered magnificently and Kelly was sure she could see her reflection in it.

Meeting the parents, the teacher seemed a little uncomfortable being left alone with the boy. "Oh really? Well I suppose I will manage" she smiled. Watching the man and woman leave, they were carrying a basket and some fishing lines. It seemed they had their own plans today.

"So what do you need help with?" Kelly asked. "I'm Kelly. Don't need to call me Mrs Brook here."

He watches his parents leave, amamzed they were just leaving their son here with this tutor, she could be anyone! He had watched her walk into the house, listening to her boots click on the floor as she walked and he couldn't help but watch her butt. His parents had informed her of what she was doing, and that she could use the house as her own, including food and drink.

He shrugged as they stood alone near the dining table, "I don't think I really need tutoring at all. I'm not thick!" He laughs softly as he walks into the kitchen looking around slowly, "You want a drink? I guess I should treat you like a guest even though I didn't invite you." He mumbled softly as he shook his head, wishing he was out with his friends or going on the yacht with his parents.

Breathing heavily Kelly took a gasp of air as he walked in to the kitchen. "Nice to meet you to" she whispered, she had just introduced herself and he just walked away with the thought of not even needing tutoring. Following him in to the room where the food was made, the girl combed her fingers through her long brown hair and refused any drink. "I am fine thanks, your parents obviously thought you needed help and I am here to do that. There is no shame in it. You shouldn't feel shy or embarrassed."

Kelly needed the money for this, she couldn't have him turn her away. "It is just a few hours while your folks are gone. You can manage that can't you?"

He sighs softly, "I guess I can..." He says, thinking for a second as he grabs himself a can of coke from the counter and takes a sip of the drink slowly, watching his tutor in front of him. He glanced over her, blatantly checking her out, having not learnt how to do it secretly yet. "Fine." He said, giving in. "You can tutor me." He shrugged again as he sipped his drink.

He didn't really know why he gave in, maybe it was something to do with beauty that seemed to radiate from this woman as he walked by her again, not realyl caring that much as he wandered back to the dining room and sitting at the table where his parents had already gotten out all the books for his courses, "What do you even teach anyway?" He asked.

Moving her head and taking her gaze away from his, she felt his eyes stare at her looks like she had no clothes on. A hesitant smile appeared on her face, although it was a nervous one which questioned why she even agreed to do this now. As he walked past, she followed him in to the dining room which was opposite the kitchen and in between the door outside and the living room. Sitting down on a chair at the other end of the table Kelly placed her little back down on the floor and pulled her black and white cardigan across her chest to try and cover up.

"I teach English Literature. Is that what you are studying?" Would be a bit awkward if he wasn't, but she had the basics in each subject so she would be fine.

He nodded his head. "I do that. Unfortunately" He shrugged again, as he watched her slowly pull her cardigan over her large breasts, he wished she hadn't, how else was he going to get through the day without being able to check her out. He sighed and lean forward on the table and watched her. "Think you can help me in that then?" He said, not really wanting help that much as he took a long drink and watched her.

How could he learn anything when he was getting so distracted her, even her lips, that he could picture wrapped around his cock, distracted him so much as he look down at all the papers that had been gotten out for him.

"Unfortunately? Literature is amazing" she laughed, feeling relaxed in something she could talk about with him. "I love poetry" she went on, before realising it probably wasn't a good selling point to someone of his age. Kelly hoped her son wouldn't be like him, she would want him to as smart as he possibly could and not look at work as something hateful.

"Sure, of course I can help, it is why I am here. What is it you are doing? What module?"

The teacher leant over the table to look at his coursework and study books. Her breasts rested on the table in the cardigan, making it stretch over and tighten. She had no idea he was imagining such crude and filthy thoughts about her.

The sight of her leaning over, those breasts pushing against that fabric sent even more waves of excited imagination through his head, picturing those impressively sized breasts in his head as he watched, "Well... erm..." He began before pulling his eyes away and quickly glancing down at his works, "We're doing Of Mice and Men this term." He told her before looking over at her once more.

He couldn't help but actually feel like he was enjoying this whole afternoon now, learning for his exams was slightly a bad point, but having a a tutor that was incredibly hot and wearing tight clothing made it very bearable indeed. "Do you know about that?" He asked as he pointed the Of Mice and Men bit in his work book.

"I love that book. I did it last year in fact with my class so this shouldn't be to much trouble." Pulling his papers away from him, Kelly slid them across the fine table over towards her. Now sitting back, she rested her behind against the chair and picked up the sheets of paper before giving them a read.

"OK, this is easy enough. You just have to read through the book and the answers will be there. Some of it is just giving your own thoughts which you will be marked on." At that moment in time, Kelly felt a sudden urge.

"Where is your bathroom?" Standing up, she walked around and in to the open whilst looking at him.

He looked up, after agreeing to everything she had said so far, feeling more and more laid back about this whole tutoring business. "It's, just upstairs and to the left, next to my room." He commented, knowing he had left his door open to reveal the mess of his room as he looked straight across to her still.

The way she had told him what to do to learn had actually sunk in, maybe this is what he needed, a hot tutor hat he could impress and feel good when he did impress her, that's just what he wanted to do, impress her even more with the things he will learn and make sure he did well in his exam.

"Thanks!" She smiled, now turning her back on him to walk towards the stairs. They were situated by the front door so they could hardly be missed. As she travelled, Kelly's tight ass in her black jeans swayed from side to side until she turned in to the steps. Her boots didn't make to much noise on them as there was a carpet fitted. Instead soft silent thumps echoed until she reached the top.

Turning to the left, she saw Dan's bedroom and how messy it was. Smiling, it actually reminded her of her own room and how messy that was when she was a teen. Proceeding towards the bathroom, Kelly entered it and locked the door before doing her business.

Upon her return downstairs, she asked him for a drink.

He had of course watched her advance up the stairs from where he was sat, he wasn't going to miss the chance to stare at that swaying butt in her tight jeans as he bit his lip slightly. Reading through his stuff as she stayed upstairs, he wondered what she would think of him and then what she'd think of the messy state of his room, he shrugged it off and tried not to care.

He heard her enter the dining room again, those boots making echoing noises around the room. He stood up pretty quickly as she asked him that, "Sure, what do you want?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen waiting for her to reply to him for what she wanted to drink.

"I don't mind a coke? Or some orange juice, whatever you have." Looking around the kitchen she was very jealous, it was twice as big as hers. "Your parents are really rich huh? Wish I had such a fortune, could quit my job and go on holidays all year round." Her eyes weren't focussed on Dan but instead the superb tiling of the floor. The design was amazing and there was no dirt to be seen.

"You will appreciate things like this when you are older. A nice place to live, especially when you have a place of your own."

"oh I like it now. This is totally awesome! Best thing about my parents." He laughs as he walks over to the counter and grabs another can of coke, opening it and passing it over to her. "But I guess they'll be paying you good to come here and 'tutor' me" He said, inveterted comma hands on the tutored word. "You're more of a baby sitter for them when they go off on their little trips." He shrugs it off and leans back against the kitchen counter.

His eyes were watching her looking around the house, he was pretty amazed that she was so impressed by it all, they were rich of course, but not that right, his Dad had owned a business since they were young and his mother was his secretary.

"I'm not a babysitter" she joked, a little offended by it. She felt she was more than that. "I am your tutor, I don't see why they have to stay indoors when I a here." As he passed her the coke, Kelly picked it up and sipped some of it. Her well manicured nails on her other hand combed through her hair once more to stay out of her face.

"OK, lets get back to the book. We will finish up the paper you have on it and hopefully your parents will be back by then." Kelly didn't want to stay here all day. In fact she had no time limit so she assumed once all the work was done she would be free to leave.

He nodded his head. "Tutor/babysitter then. To make sure I study and stay out of trouble." He gently laughed, slightly teasing her as he head back into the living room and turned his head to her to watch her walking in. He wished she wasn't so stunning, it would have been a lot easier to not listen to someone who wasn't good looking like her.

"So, c'mon. You've not really tutored much to me." He said with a little laugh as he took his seat at the table and sighed, looking over all of his work slowly before eyes averting back to her.

"I don't need to sadly, you just need to read the book and all the answers are there." Kelly replied, taking her seat. There wasn't really much she could do. "What else do you need help with? Something that you actually can't do?" Raising her eyebrows, she was thinking he had this all planned. "You parents want you to do well, don't you want yourself to do the same? You can be anything in the world you want? Be with anyone you want? You just need to work hard for it."

He stared over at her, watching her. Knowing exactly who he wanted in this world, which almost made him chuckle to himself as he stared over at her. He nodded his head after a few moments. "You can't just get anyone in the world." He said to her, "I mean, that's just a fact of life, surely?" He asked her, raising an eyebrow, knowing that there was no way in a million years he could ever get this insanely hot tutor to be with him.

"Well you can if you try hard enough. You need that can do attitude" she smiled, before suddenly getting a call from Dan's parents. "Why would they be ringing me already?" Kelly asked, turning to the teen before answering the phone. They had swapped numbers just before they left in case of an emergency.

Getting up from her seat, Kelly walked near the front door and opened it before stepping out. She could never get a signal in her own home and leaving the home was a habit of hers now. "Hello?" She answered, a sudden gush of wind making her hair fly to the side.

"Hello, Kelly?" A rough and broken voice could be heard. "My dear I have been a terrible fool and not topped up the gas. We are stranded out and heading towards the sea. I don't know how long we are going to be but..."

The line suddenly went dead, a single tone beeped in her ear before she lowered her hand.

Dan sat up in his seat, wondering just why his parents had rung up so early, the can't have been checking up on them already surely? He pushed his chair back and looked to where Kelly had walked, going out of the front door with her in the pretty strong breeze.

He leaned against the doorframe looking out at Kelly as she looked at her phone, "Something wrong?" He asked with his arms folded in the doorway, looking at her in the breeze, even as her hair was getting messed up she still looked pretty stunning, but he could see some sort of panic rising over that pretty face of hers as he narrowed his eyes a little from the doorway.

"Your parents are stuck on the boat? They have no gas? I don't know when they are going to be back?" Her answer wasn't a definite one, but one more of confusion. "Am I allowed to leave you on your own when we are done? Are you going to be OK?" With her hair still blowing in the breeze, Kelly walked back in to the house and stood in the large corridor. "I'm sure they will be back before we are done anyway. I'm just worrying over nothing."

Going to the table, they hadn't made much progress as of yet. Taking a seat by his, so she was closer, Kelly rumbled through the sheets and papers. "C'mon, I'm going to help you with your coursework."

He followed you back inside, "Wait what? Lost at sea with no gas?!" He asked, laughing a little. "That's very funny!" He says to you, shaking his head as he looks at her, "I told you, you're the babysitter." He smirks and shakes his head slowly. He sat down closer to her now, he could smell her sweet perfume and then looked towards her once more. Thinking for a second as he looked over his papers.

"I mean, how can I look after myself if my parents aren't here?!" He asks in a more child like voice, laughing softly, and shaking his head. "I can't make my own food, or look after myself!" He comments, before looking over at her again, the sweet perfume filling his nose, it was nice but not overpowering and just added to how hot she was.

"I will just have to stay here then until they get back I suppose." Kelly didn't look at all pleased with what had just happened yet she had to put up with it. "I better be getting more money for this to" she said aloud, clearly frustrated. Turning the paper towards her, she read it's contents and nodded. "I want you to highlight everything in this piece of writing that has dramatic irony in it, something where we as the reader know about something that the character doesn't." Giving him the highlighter pen she watched him.

Back
Top Bottom