Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A short scene for you. (Writing sample, Dominant Male seeking Arrogant Slave RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign Tea

Planetoid
Hi there. I usually write out a ton of stuff about what I love and what I'm looking for--you can find that sort of thing here.

This is just a short scene I wrote out because it was striking some hot parts of my brain. We can play this scene, or variations on this scene, or do something else entirely. But let me know if you like it.

Keywords (so you know a bit about what you're getting into, or just what to message me about): rape, nonconsensual, psuedo-rape, mind control, impregnation, breeding, violent, extreme, abuse, humiliation, slave, master, bdsm, sadism, alpha male, domination, submission

All of this and any play we may participate in includes characters at or above 18 years of age.

We fade in to a booth in a restaurant. An enormously muscled man in an expensive suit is sitting between three beautiful women. One, to stage left, is sitting up ramrod straight, a somewhat-blank expression on her face. She is clearly the most gorgeous of the three women present. This is Vanessa. The woman directly to stage right of the man is clearly terrified of, but also madly in love with, the man she is next to. Her beauty is satisfactory, but nothing like the exquisiteness on display with the first woman. Her name is Erica. The last woman, clearly lovely, is turned away from us, sitting on top of the table. Her long red hair nearly touches the table. This is Danielle. She shoves her knee roughly in the face of the second woman. This last woman's face displays a madness, a fervor, for the man. If she were to call him Master, and he to call her Slave, you would not hesitate to believe it.

“The truth is,” says the man, “that there's very little about your life that you control anymore. You only came here because I ordered it.”

He is talking to the gorgeous woman sitting up straight, Vanessa. Her tits press out fetchingly in her tiny green dress. They heave, pushing up the expensive jewelry resting there.

“No,” she says softly.

“Oh yes. Your friend there, Danielle? She likes you fine. But she does it because I ordered her to.”

Danielle, throws back her hair and lets out a guttural purr. She massages her big breasts through the tight fabric of her sweater. “That's right. He ordered me to do it.”

Her gorgeous, blank face lets out a whimper, an erotic sight. “N-no...”

“Oh yes. Erica here? Your childhood best friend? She's here because I ordered her to be here.” He roughly tugs at the blonde's hair. Some of it comes out in chunks. He tosses them away with disgust.

Erica doesn't respond except to begin to wail, but silently. As if she's been ordered not to make a sound. She looks like she is drowning behind a panel of glass.

“N-nooo...” says Vanessa, her voice quiet. Erotic, even.

“Oh yes,” the man says again. “That sham of a marriage you had? Every time you had sex with him, you imagined it. That's why he got so frustrated. That's why you had to leave him.”

“But...b-but I'm pregnant...”

“That's my child. You'll raise her just right for me. She could even eclipse your station, some day.”

“St-station?”

“Yes. You're going to be a Queen for me. Danielle here would do it, but she's not good enough. Are you, Danielle?”

“No, sir.” She enjoys recognizing this, loves her humility. “Vanessa is, though.”

“That's right. She certainly is. You'll learn to treat filth like this...” he smacks the blonde next to him upside the head, “....just how it deserves.”

“D-don't hit...” Vanessa's voice is weak, now.

“Shush, girl. You're going to learn what filth deserves. If you don't want me to hit her, Danielle will. Go on, Danielle.”

Danielle's response is orgasmic. She slaps the blonde once, and then again, pushing her knees hard into the victim's tiny chest. “Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir!”

“I've made this all possible,” the man says again. “I want you to think about that. Danielle used to be a sweet girl, once upon a time. Not anymore. You can see that.” He grabs Vanessa, taking her by the shoulder and sliding her forward into her lap. She comes stiffly, but offers no resistance. A single tear slides down her cheek. “I'm going to make this sort of thing turn you on. You're going to be my proper brainwashed little fuckpet.” He slips his hand up her tiny dress, sending his fingers into her bare pussy. It is wet already, at his command.

Vanessa's tears continue to roll silently. We can imagine her mind screaming in protest, watching her friend's face becoming bloodier and bloodier. But all she can do, as the man continues to touch her, is get more and more turned on.

Soon she'll come for him. And when she does, Danielle will finish the job...and another childhood friend will be rolled in, until Vanessa is begging him to join in the fun.

Thanks for reading. PM me if you liked it--I play by email, PMs, and YIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom