Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quix's Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

RE: Quix's Writing Samples And Random Bullshit Thread (Comments Welcome)

Malicious Lullaby said:
Oh okay. -thinks about it for a good millisecond-
Yeah...they all know. xP

It's okay Mali, we can be professional stalkers together <3

Malicious Lullaby said:
I think I do! Sometimes. I don't know. I do mention that I know when any of them(this includes you too!) haven't opened or have opened a private message. I mean...tracking is there for a reason xP I know if they're online and actually online or if they're online and away from the keyboard. I mean they know this stuff.

...and I am publicly announcing it ><
BMR needs a strike feature ><

Ariamella said:
Malicious Lullaby said:
Yeah...they all know. xP

No, no, no. I mean you have to do it properly. Start boiling some bunnies, or something!

(Watch at your own discretion!)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XykEnBpyfr4[/video]

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:
Malicious Lullaby said:
Yeah...they all know. xP

No, no, no. I mean you have to do it properly. Start boiling some bunnies, or something! (Watch at your own discretion!)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XykEnBpyfr4[/video]

Lol Aria, I will take you up on that!

OMG THE BUNNY! WHY WHY WHY?!!! -cries-
The poor bunny didn't deserve it... :[

Malicious Lullaby said:
OMG THE BUNNY! WHY WHY WHY?!!! -cries-

Because I don't think Michael Douglas would have fit in the pot?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen the movie. And now I don't want to because they kill the little boy's bunny!
(Although part of me wants to watch it now because Michael Douglas looked hot in that movie xP)

It's about a woman who won't take no for an answer :)

Sheesh, if only I would have read the thread earlier this morning, I wouldn't have posted today. XD (No, I kid, I would have still posted.) And here I was worrying that I might be late with replying if I don't do it today. Oh, well. Here, have another post from me too. No pressure. Mwahaha!

Seems like I also missed the stalkers reunion. Why has no one invited me? *sobs*

Sumi said:
Sheesh, if only I would have read the thread earlier this morning, I wouldn't have posted today. XD (No, I kid, I would have still posted.) And here I was worrying that I might be late with replying if I don't do it today. Oh, well. Here, have another post from me too. No pressure. Mwahaha!

Seems like I also missed the stalkers reunion. Why has no one invited me? *sobs*

Oh, I know you would have posted. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you read this thread first!, XD No pressure for you in ever worrying about taking too long, either, though I think we're alike in having that constant 'I need to reply, I need to reply, I need to reply' thought lurking in the back of our minds, that doesn't leave until it's done.

As for you not being invited; we knew you'd be watching, as good stalkers do, and show up anyway :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heading away tomorrow morning, just for the day/night at the moment, so hope to have some responses out my Sunday/Monday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And all stalker jokes aside, it is a great feeling when someone messages you to say that they enjoy reading your stories, and much appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's amazing what a day away and catching up with my best mate, and having a few (way!) too many drinks, and hours of talking bullshit can do. We don't catch up that often, and neither of us are the type to just call up and have a chit-chat, or swap texts - when one of us calls, and leaves a message, the other will return it about a month later -, but when we get together it's just that immediate re-connect, as if we'd spoken just the day before.

I'd go as far as to say he knows me that well that he's the only person in the world who's aware of precisely what it takes to get me pissed off/annoyed; something which, despite my sometimes hyperbolic rants on here, is actually exceedingly rare, and a secret I won't reveal, XD; - and has been known to do it purposely for his own entertainment. Anyways brain is refreshed, and ready to do some writing; should have some responses up by tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a few replies come back all at the same time the other day made me finally realise that I've currently got as much as I can comfortably handle. A little unfortunate, in that there's one old partner I'd like to pick up another story with, but just can't at the moment, and I also received an offer for a very dark roleplay, different from anything else I've written, which I was keen on, but had to turn down.

However, I love all of my current stories too much to jeopardise the amount of time and effort I can put into them, and hopefully both other options will still be available at a later time when I think I'm capable of taking them on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about requests, I had a friendly and amusing back-and-forth debate going with someone who responded to my thread, and how what she expected/wanted didn't match what I'd asked for. The honest note on which she ended her side of the conversation made me smile:

"I fear that assessment of yours is correct. Why couldn't you just be happy to have caught my attention and bend to my every whim instead? :)"

Because I can be a stubborn bastard, and bending to other people's whims is not in my nature!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Quixotic said:
There's one old partner I'd like to pick up another story with, but just can't at the moment...

Holla at ya girrrrl, Quix! :cool:

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:
There's one old partner I'd like to pick up another story with, but just can't at the moment...

Holla at ya girrrrl, Quix! :cool:

That was a bad choice of wording (of mine) Ari. I don't think you're that old :)

And I'll definitely be hollering!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And funny how these little coincidences/synchronicites happen; a random quote I came across after the name Buckminster Fuller, (a man I'd never heard of, but you do have to love the moniker!), was mentioned in a book I'm reading, and I decided to google him. It pretty much matches thoughts expressed in a conversation I'd had with one of my partners a day or two previously:

4d34671c-d461-4ca6-96c8-79372633b4bf.jpg

Mr Quixotic said:
And funny how these little coincidences/synchronicites happen; a random quote I came across after the name Buckminster Fuller, (a man I'd never heard of, but you do have to love the moniker!), was mentioned in a book I'm reading, and I decided to google him. It pretty much matches thoughts expressed in a conversation I'd had with one of my partners a day or two previously:

4d34671c-d461-4ca6-96c8-79372633b4bf.jpg

Perhaps I should adopt that method, what do you think?

I'd say, everyone's different; go with whatever works best, but I can tell you, if I'd gone with that method, I would have aced every class :)

Not to gloat or anything, but I'll just leave this here. ;]

merica-meme-generator-calls-it-soccer-wins-anyway-ffef67.jpg

Team USA is definitely a keeper hehe.

37643f9628af072f555bef40c597ede1.jpg

You know, Silv. For once, I don't have an appropriate come-back, so I'm just going pretend I'm a good loser by appreciating the images you posted, and expressing my congratulations, whilst all the time secretly swearing under my breath, and plotting revenge.

Congratulations :)

thumb-down-smiley.png

Okay, so I know this is Quix's journal but I post random bullshit everyday so I think this count. Although it's not random, it's not bullshit, it's like the best news ever since hearing my mom is cancer free!

I AM NOT GETTING SUSPENDED! :D

That's awesome news, Mali, and now you're going to kick ass next Semester.

AWESOME, MALI!!!!

I did it myself. That's how pimp I am. Y'know
U V U

Why, yes of course my precious.

That's what royalty doessss. Royal Pimps specifically.
Because you half belong to be me you're like part royalty already.

Back
Top Bottom