Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ten's Rough and Dirty Fun-House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentouken

Planetoid
INTRO
Hey guys, Ten here, girl looking for male, or many male partners. I'm pretty easy when it comes to likes and dislikes, willing to try almost anything. Infact, the dirtier, rougher and nastier the better. I don't expect essays, especially during smut scenes, 1-3 paragraphs will usually do the trick. I definitely have thing for strong, dominant men, the type who take what they want. Bad boys, jocks, ect... I can do romance, but darker themes tend to be less repetitive. I definitely prefer playing OCs to canons, but I'm willing to work around that.

PLEASE! Don't hesitate to send me a PM, I'm more than willing to consider any suggestions you might have. I enjoy bringing other people's ideas/cravings to life.

Willing To Do:
All the usual things, but I'll say them out loud for those of you that are cautious when it comes to asking...
Rough
Gangbangs
Non-Consensual(SO MUCH)
Incest
Horror
There's actually too many, but you get the point, there's hardly any line I won't cross.

Not Willing To Do:
Pregnancy
Poop/Pee
Gore(gore is fine as long as it's not in the smut parts)

Fandoms:
I consider myself blessed to know something about most popular movies, series, games, comics(though I've never read one)... I may not be a hardcore fan but I'll probably know more than enough to RP in that universe.
I know plenty of superheroes, animes, movies and series so I probably don't need to mention all of them.
For those of you who want to know what games I know about I'll mention a few...
Resident Evil(big fan)
Skyrim/Oblivion
Mass Effect(know enough to get around)
Several more, but those tend to be the most popular...I will add that unfortunately I'm not that well versed in Star Wars, but that's about all.

PLOT IDEAS:

So I'm not very full on ideas just yet, so I'd love to hear your suggestions.

MAJOR MAJOR CRAVING

1. Craving some Naruto naughty fun, Naruto x OC or really any characters, pergaps a mission with my character where the boy or boys get a bit forceful, drugged or just lust, the details can vary however you wish.

2.(not sure on a name yet, probably something like Project Devil Gene or something equally corny, open to suggestions)

This one has a pretty controlled start, but after that it will open up and freedom will be near limitless... But its basically a non can semi incest toy type thing

Okay so this is something I've been absolutely craving for a while now...it will require 3 players, one female(me) and two men...now I realise one person could probably play both but I'd really prefer two separate players.(Inspired by Ignition Crisis)

Summary
You and your brother are part of a project to make a superior human race, at a young age you were successfully injected with a Devil Gene that has improved everything about you. Enhanced speed, strength, appearance, stamina, sex drive and it has even made your manhood bigger than most. The gene also heightened your senses and emotions, pain is more painful, pleasure is ecstasy, anger is rage, lust is an uncontrollable desire.

You and your brother are the first and only successful meta/enhanced/superior humans. You've spent most of your life in a large facility but every so often the two of you sneak out to enjoy the outside world(eventually they give up an allow you to go into town so long as you don't give problems). Your appearance alone made it easy to get woman, hardly anyone has even been able to say no and the both of you have certainly been around the block many times, with many girls, sometimes all at once...but something is always missing. Your superior being is too much for most woman to handle, often you had to tone down your desires in order to accommodate the inferior woman. The problem was simple, you were superior and they were inferior, their bodies weren't capable of completely satisfying your carnal urges and so it's been growing inside you for most of your life...the hunger.

The project was tried on a female girl once, also only a child when they injected her with the gene, but for some reason it didn't naturally bond with the female host like it did with men and the girl was put into stasis, to keep her alive while allowing the gene to bond properly with her. You never met her in person but since you were a kid you've watched the girl grow with you, floating in a tube of fluid, asleep, naked. When your hormones started kicking in you would fantasize about her, both you and your brother often pleasing yourselves to the image of the naked growing girl.

The scientist who was responsible for the project, the man who had raised you was probably the closest thing to a father you've ever had. He has loved and guided to you, even allowing you to call him dad. He refers to the girl as your 'sister' although only due to the devil gene you share, no blood relation, unlike you and your brother.

One day you're relaxing in your room when the facility alarm goes off. You and your brother rush to the lab to see what the problem is when 'Dad' tells you that your 'sister' has escaped. She suddenly woke up, broke out of the tube and not knowing who she was or where she was, she ran.

You're both tasked with retrieving her, an trained unit has already been sent out ahead of you while you suit up, but by the time you reach their location it's clear that they were no match for the female meta-human. Luckily, you aren't like normal men and with your training you subdue the woman.

It's night and it's raining heavily as you look down at the girl, laying on the muddy earth, her body looking so vulnerable. Something inside you stirs, the urge, she's perfect, like you...she's a woman on your level, you've fantasised about her for most of your life. You want her. But you have orders and it's not right, so you get ready to take her back to the facility. Unfortunately your brother doesn't feel the same, he was always the hot-headed and more cocky one. He decides he can't resist the girl and starts to have his way with her, right there in the mud. You try to tell him to stop as the girl squirms but he doesn't listen, rips a whole in the suit she's wearing and begins to fuck her, shuddering in pleasure, claiming she's like nothing he's ever felt.

It's wrong, what your brother's doing is wrong, but the hunger reaches out to you again, mixed with your pent up frustration and fantasies of the girl...you give in. After all, after years of fantasising about her, your brother was finally getting his fantasy, why shouldn't you. So, although feeling a bit conflicted you give in as well, roughly taking the girl, in the rain and mud until you've both satisfied yourself. She was on par with you, the only woman that could keep up with you and your brothers needs. Heck, you think she actually started enjoying it after a while.

When you're both done and happy, after a lifetime of not getting to let yourself fully enjoy a woman the way you wanted to, you feel relieved. You take the girl back to the lab and your 'dad' decides that the gene is completely bonded with her DNA, she's stable and ready.

After that, life is blissful, she lives in the facility with you, instead of having to sneak out to go and enjoy woman who couldn't keep up, you had a woman right there with you and you enjoyed her secretly.

SO

YEAH...so that was a very long summary, but it probably wouldn't take too many posts to get through that initial part I have... From there it's pretty much an open roleplay. My basic idea is that you and your brother start having you way with the girl, knowing she's too afraid to tell your 'dad'. You, being the more level-headed one tend to be fore gentle, though still forceful. You know it's wrong but you can't help yourself, her body is too amazing. Your brother on the other hand is hot headed and doesn't care, he just wants to enjoy her.

So basically after the initial scene it's just the brothers taking her whenever they feel like, wherever and however. It's not full rape since she will often start of struggling but end up enjoying it, only to repeat the cycle the next time.

CHARACTERS
So, I kind of already have a basic idea of the cast...

Name Subject JS3, Jess, Sister
Age17
PersonalityShy, detached
Appearancehttps://yande.re/image/4050eb99e383...naked rider s.s.l wet yanagi_(tsukiakari).jpg

Name(player's choice, something simple though)
Age21-22
Role Team Leader
Personality(your choice though he should be the more level-headed, gentlemanly one in general...which doesn't mean he has to be all sweet, just not AS bad as his brother.
I picture him being the type to apologise after taking her, but then doing it again later)
AppearanceSlightly bigger than his brother
http://31.media.tumblr.com/4d5592c6a867f8a737c706b91f819038/tumblr_mf79a0wtuG1ravn51o1_1280.png

Name(Player's choice)
Age18-19 Or 16
PersonalityHot-headed, cocky, hot-shot, asshole. The type to take what he wants and not give a shit about anyone else.
Appearancehttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpccrsfCEAA-8pu.jpg

DEVELOPMENT
As I said, the first scene is the most important, from there it can go literally anywhere. They can go on missions if you want action, perhaps she gets caught be the enemy, perhaps they catch a girl, perhaps the brothers get kidnapped instead. Maybe 'Dad' can start having desires about his little creation, or decide to test her limits once he finds out what the brothers have been doing to their 'sister'. They could get a new sexy scientist woman in the facility. They could take their 'sister' to town and share her with a basketball team, anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom