Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bates Motel Incest (mother/son) -Need Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho101

Moon
Im looking to do an Incest rp between Norma Bates and her older son Dylan Massett.

You must have seen at least season one to participate.

My idea:

Dylan and Norma have always had tension between them. He can't place why but he is abnormally jealous of the time Norma spends with Norman (his younger brother). He wants that kind of attention from her too. All she has ever done was favor Norman. Observing their bazaar relationship he finds himself not only jealous of the quality time they spend together but how affectionate they are with one another. It pisses him off. He lays in bed at night thinking about how Pathetic Norman (his younger brother is) there is no way he could sexually please his mother...even if he wanted to. If given half the chance Dylan knows he could do a better job pleasing Norma but she just see's right through him.

He begin's touching himself at night at the thought of throwing his mother against the wall and making her cry out in pleasure. He could never please her before but...maybe he could, in this way. He wanted to prove to her he was a better son then Norman. That he was worth at least half the time she gave to Norman.

But Dylan is ultimately conflicted. He is bothered by his attraction for his mother. He wonders if he is right in the head for seeing her the way he does. So he finds himself getting into verbal arguments with her, in hopes to push her away. But it only increases the sexual tension between them until one day he snaps and just grabs her and kisses her deeply and wont let go of her, she fights a little at first but then gives in and allows the kiss to occur. After that...he confesses his feelings for her...where will it go from there? Will things get tricky when Norman finds out?

This is a mother/son incest relationship. You have to act like it.

Don'ts:

I don't do anal. If YOU would liked to be pegged or fingered, thats a different story. I don't mind doing that to you. No blood, no strange bodily fluids other than saliva, cum, and swet. Arguments are verbal.

Although usually Dylan is dominant. I see him being more switch in this case. Im toying around with the idea of having her get fed up with her son's actions and putting him in his place. Using restraints and having her way with him. But he should also be a little rough with her too and pin her against the wall, aggressively kiss her etc.

Let me know if you're interested.

For your viewing pleasure...

Norma:

http://www.telefilmaddicted.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Vera-Farmiga-as-Norma-Bates.jpg

Norma and Dylan:

http://www.onedgetv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bates-motel-dylan-and-norma.png

Psycho101 said:
Im looking to do an Incest rp between Norma Bates and her older son Dylan Massett.

You must have seen at least season one to participate.

Hi yes, I did enjoy the series and would very much enjoy being Norman's jealous younger brother. I'd always be looking for ways to get your attentions and more. I worship you and feel guilt because of the feelings that come over me when I think of you or you and Norman.
I so want to please you and after a time when I realize how you enjoy my responses in a rougher vain I would treat you as you like. Maybe rough but always a bit watchful of your boundaries and respectful of your needs, especially if they include taking out some of your frustrations on me and administering preventative discipline to keep me from getting out of hand.
Thanks for considering. I do hope to hear from you and perhaps beginning our role-play...Phil :rolleyes:

oops - just realized you wanted the older son. Hope you don't mind my efforts and previous message...Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom