Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very special present. (Fiye and Yaiocest)

Fiye

Supporter
Supporter
Today would end up being the morning of Christmas. A mostly magical day, and the first that she had actually wanted something... well, kinky. To say the least, she wanted something to shock her boyfriend, who seemed to want a bit more about a night together. Though, she could never put her lips on just what that might be. Of course, her body wasn't nothing to be proud of. She had a, mostly, flat chest. Most days she could be mistaken for a very young boy if she wore the right sweatshirt.

An A cup chest, a rear that was barely grabbable, and a body that proved to be rather... thin. 5'4" tall, and weighing in hardly over a hundred pounds. Really, it was amazement that she could keep up with him in bed. And with thoughts like that, well, there was only one man she could turn to. And yet, this morning, lo and behold there was a single gift, wrapped up on top of her dresser. A smile crawling on her lips when her eyes glanced upon it, perhaps, the legends were true.

But, now she had to work quickly. Opening the package, revealing a single, large pill, and a note from the old man. Written rather messily, but she couldn't hardly wait to try it. Going as far to skip the detailed note, only caring how she should take it.

Downed with a glass of milk, easy enough. Nevermind the warnings, she had to get down to business soon. And all it would take was a quick call, sent directly to voice mail. Damn, he should keep his phone on. Oh well, he'll call back when he receives her message. For now, she had a cup of milk to drink, an eventful day, and hopefully, a very exciting night.

As usual for him, Dan was sleeping in for the morning whilst there was no school. Even at christmas, he could sleep until late morning or early afternoon. Today however his little brother had other ideas, the excited noise and activity just too much to sleep through. With a groan he started to sit up, rubbing his eyes and reaching for his phone. "Hmmm?" He examined it tiredly at first, before finally figuring out there was a voicemail message for him. He tapped the playback button, listening carefully and blinking. "A surprise huh? Wonder what Alice is planning this time..." Dan chuckled, then went to get out of bed and get himself ready.

To begin the morning, Dan went to spend some time with his little brother and his parents, going through the typical christmas with his parents, but his mind always drifting back to Alice. He wondered what she was planning....well, it was sure to be fun anyway. They had been dating over a year now, and despite Alice not exactly being the most attractive, he found her intriguing.

It was about lunch time, when Dan rang the doorbell to Alice's home, stepping back and pulling his jacket a little more tightly around himself. It was snowing out, meaning he wanted to get inside for two reasons. It was freezing out here, and he was getting more curious about Alice's surprise by the second.

Well, you could expect that the pill by now would have started working. A morning full of opening presents, many of them clothes that she had asked for, a few gift cards left hanging on the tree, and even a new MP3 player that she had needed. Oh, how well her 6 GB Mini had served her. Oh how it did.

But now, with everything set up, folded, and hung, she was ready for the day. Her wallet prepared for an evening out in case it did come to it, though, with many stores closed, she couldn't help but wonder what they could do outside. Yet, she couldn't help but think she needed something... hm...

"Ack!" Came a small whisper of a cry after taking a deep breath, that's right. Her bra was getting too small... wait, how could that be even possible?

There was a small yelp of excitement even, as she moved up towards her bathroom mirror. Pulling off her bra and lifting her top, giving it a good inspection. Oh yes, it was beginning to grow. Oh, the excitement you could just hear in her voice. Juggling with her larger chest, she was excited. Perhaps, he would notice as well.

And yet, as if things couldn't get better, he had already arrived. Pausing short of breath, fixing up her shirt and bounding down the hallway towards the living room. Excitedly opening the door to the freezing cold, and hugging her dear boyfriend out of excitement. "Dan! Come in come in!" She cooed excitedly, literally dragging him inside the house faster than he could rush in for the cold. Oh, that pill was actually, really working!

When Alice finally opened the door Dan smiled, caught off guard by the sudden way she pulled him inside and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and returned the hug, rubbing her back. Something felt a little....different. At first he thought it was just the thick jacket he was wearing, but when she let go of him and he could see, Alice's chest definately seemed ever so slightly larger than it had before. He blinked, then shrugged it off quickly. She must've been wearing some kind of padded bra or something to make herself look bigger as a christmas treat.

"Well a Merry Christmas to you too" He grinned as he was finally inside the house, removng his jacket and hanging it up. "It's great to see you so excited" He smiled, leaning in to kiss her softly, stroking her cheek as he did so, holding the kiss for a few moments before pulling back.

'How can I not be excited?' Was her mental response to her boyfriend's remark. The smirk having yet to fade away, as she closed the door, keeping out the freezing cold, and moving to melt in against him. Oh, how she enjoyed his touch. The attention he gave her, it just made her purr with delight, as she returned the kiss.

Although, honestly, she was seeming to be a bit more active than usual. Maybe it was the pill she had? Though, that burning sensation deep down inside of her. Ah...

"Mind if we went to my room?" She asked, her hands moving around his left, lifting herself up on him as she gazed into his eyes. Hoping he'd get the cue.

Dan held her for a few moments, gently running his fingers through her hair as the kiss ended. She was certainly rather energetic today, but then he just attributed that to the fact it was christmas day. She always had been a little over exciteable after all. He blinked as she took his hand and leaned up to look into his eyes, as usual taking a few moments to get the idea, before grinning slightly, squeezing her hand as he leaned in a little closer. "Well...alright, though don't blame me if your family overhears us"

He chuckled, moving towards the stairs so they could head upstairs as she wanted, wondering just what she was planning. The way she was talking and acting...it seemed like it was going to be something special.

"Mmm... oh, you know I will," She replied, giggling as she moved ahead. Pulling him through the house. Past the living room, through the hallway, and into her house. Where she quickly shut the door, and jumped on him. Clinging onto his neck, and pushing him down against the bed. Unaware of the new bulge in her pants.

"Mmm... I''m so excited," Was her first comment, wasting no time as she lifted up her shirt. Revealing the now C cup chest, more than excited to show her larger chest to her boyfriend. "My christmas wish came true..." She muttered to herself. Slowly rocking up and down against his body. Oh, she was excited to have some fun with him.

Dan chuckled as he was led into her room, falling back onto the bed and running his hands up her arms, licking his lips, then blinking when she removed her shirt, staring in disbelief at her chest. "I....Alice....? What happened....? Did you.....did you have surgery or something....?" He blinked, leaning up slightly. No scars, no marks, nothing. It was as if they just....grew... "You didn't need to do that for me Alice..." He smiled softly. He'd caught her muttering a few times about enlargement surgery before, but he'd always insisted she not do any such thing to herself. Still, he had to admit....they did look good on her, and the rather noticeable bulge between his legs made that more than obvious.

Oh, she was astounded by his response. The shock on his face, the obvious arousal that it sparked. She couldn't help but giggle. Moving in to kiss his lips, making sure that her chest would press up against his body. Finally, she would have a chance at making him extremely happy. Not to mention the growth required absolutely no surgery. A win-win to say, but, she couldn't help but feel this burning in her pants. It was... an odd feeling to say, something she couldn't just take her mind off. Was it a side effect?

Dan continued to stare for a few moments, before his hands started moving by themselves, moving first up Alice's side, before suddenly grasping her new breasts, squeezing them firmly. They certainly felt natural, not fake at all. "How....?" He blinked, rubbing his thumbs across her nipples. Oh god they were fantastic, so soft and yet so firm. "Alice what....happened....? Oh wow...." He licked his lips, leaning up slightly, parting his lips and taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it hard.

She couldn't help but purr out of excitement. Her hands running to hold his back, as he moved his along her body. Grasping her enlarged shirt, and beginning to knead them. Oh, the pleasure it sent through her body, causing goose bumps along her arms. Mmm... she couldn't help but lick her lips, and when he began to suck on a nipple. Alice gave a soft moan. He had never been this excited before... this entranced in her body. Had the pill really worked out this well?

"Nnngh......" Dan squirmed as the tightness in his pants was starting to get a little more uncomfortable. God he hadn't felt this hard since the very first time they'd had sex. "They're so incredible..." He moved to start sucking on the other one, biting down on it gently. God he could hardly wait anymore, squirming as he tried to wiggle out of his jacket, starting to get desperate to get both of them out of their clothes. He didn't care if they were heard, he just wanted to ravish this new body of hers.

And this made Alice grin, her hands moving towards her own pants as she began to undo her own. Her grin refusing to fade away, as she got up on her knees, pulling bother her jeans, and pink panties to reveal her own, hard, package. It wasn't much to say, rock hard at six inches in length. But none the less, the look on her face. Perhaps, she was about ready to use it on him.

Dan looked up and grinned as she started removing her clothes, slipping off his jacket, followed by his pants, his large, 10 inch erection throbbing, though when Alice removed her panties, his jaw dropped slightly at what he saw. "A...Alice....?" He blinked slightly, then slowly raised a hand to point at the thing sticking out from between her legs. "I...wh-what is....what is that?!" There was no way she could've had surgery for such a thing aswell was there? "I...how did you...where did.....that's...."

Alice bit her lips, an amused grin on her face as she slowly pressed up against him. Her teeth nibbling on his neck, while her own length pressed against his. Her hibs rocking back and forth, the futanari girl's hands moving to hold his. "You should know what is it~" She spoke in a soft voice, not wanting to scare him off, "Mmm... I don't know how. But... I want to use it. It feels so nice... I'm almost envious!"

Dan was too shocked to try and pull away as she took his hands, feeling her hard cock rubbing up against his larger erection. "B-but....but where did it come from..? I....I....you never had that before..." Dan swallowed nervously, unable to help letting out a slight groan of pleasure as her cock continued rubbing against his, the boy squeezing her hands a little more tightly. As weird as this whole situation was, he had to admit, it certainly was.....erotic. And he loved Alice too much to run away and call her a freak.

"Mmm... let me just say it was a gift for you," She replied, moving in to softly kiss his lips. Putting a finger up against his lips. Her body slowly pressing his down to the bed as she continued to grind against him, "And... all you have to do is accept it. Very easy, right?" She added, licking her lips in delight. Moving herself on top of him, straddling him, "

A gift....for him? Had she done this to herself on purpose? "I....but how did....how did you....." Dan was slowly pushed back down on the bed, unable to move away if he wanted to, not that he did. His cock was throbbing against her smaller one, and his eyes were fixed on her enlarged breasts, his hands slowly going up to suddenly grab them, squeezing the handfuls of flesh tightly. Oh he'd always imagined Alice with big breasts like this... Right now, he didn't even care she had a cock, or what she was planning on doing with it.

Back
Top Bottom