Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

RE: Meeting her Match

Being rich was something people with some money thought, when you had enough money to buy countries rich was a strong enough term for what you had. Joshua Stirling had more money than any one man could ever need, you could give every person in america ten dollars and that man would still have enough money to buy himself a set of islands, Joshua had worked very hard to get to this place, he was a billionaire and the seventh richest man in the world. He cut throats and stabbed backs to make it where he was, he stood at the top of the world at the age of thirty seven, he could promote a business to the top with no effort or he could destroy it so completely that no one would ever remember it's name.

He knew the most powerful men and women in the world because he was their equal, he had become the stuff of legends, people would say his name when they referred to someone rich. He did not shy away from the press he embraced them because even as rich as he was Joshua wanted more, greed was a very strong thing and Joshua was a very greedy man, he wanted something he got it whether it was drinks, food, cars, businesses, or women. Tonight was about getting more wealth from those around him, it was beneficial for everyone here of course but the most important thing was that he could make more from these deals, he shook hands and put on the polite smile as he spoke in a smooth charming way.

One had to have a silver tongue when you lived in the business world, looks didn't hurt either, a tall man at six foot three he usually looked down on those he spoke to physically and mentally though he would never say so. He had a lean build nothing muscly about him but that didn't mean he didn't keep himself in shape, state of the art gym made it pretty easy to keep himself in good shape so he had a body just not a large one like some ripped up college kid lifting weights constantly. He had a sense of ruggedness to him that he kept up with the unshaven look, he didn't shave often as he got tired of getting rid of the hair just to have it reappear with the tenacity of a weed.

Dark green eyes as sharp as knives, calculating and somewhat cold, perhaps that was just the way he looked, his smile never truly reaching his lips but that was the same for almost everyone here. Slicked back dark brown hair perfect for running your hair through, a black suit made of the finest silks he could get his hands onto, he returned the greeting of an older couple with that polite smile of his, he barely remembered their names as they weren't of interest to him. He was the center of attention for most of these people, he didn't waste time greeting everyone as there were too many for that he just greeted the ones that actually mattered, dinner would start soon enough and then the greetings would finally be done with.

Joshua of course noticed Zafeera the second that she stepped into the room, it was not because he was interested in her but because she was a person that he did not know entering a select group for dinner. Joshua knew the name of every single person that was here except for hers, you had to remember peoples names and their business or else one did not last long, she seemed to know who some of the people here which meant she had business here. He went on greeting people and giving that polite smile until she came over to him looking just as fake as the rest of the people here, her warm smile probably hiding a venomous intention, he gave her the courtesy of a polite smile as he reached forward to grasp her hand lightly with his own. Her hands small and soft as to be expected of a pretty young woman, his hands were not rough but they were large easily engulfing hers as she gave him a compliment as if he needed it, rather than doing that she would have introduced herself.

"Well it is nice to hear that I am talked about whether it was good or not" he said in a slightly playful tone, "I wish I could extend you the courtesy of saying that I know you but unfortunately I don't". His tone polite, his smile polite, his words polite, but underneath all of that politeness he had just insulted her by saying he knew nothing about her, "I'm sure I will learn it at some point tonight but unfortunately it is time to eat" he noted as they were bringing the food out. He released her hand and took his spot at the head of the table, he was the alpha of the room and he would not accept anything other than the best for himself, the food laid out was of the best quality from the wagyu steak which was two thousand eight hundred dollars for a sizable one to almas caviar which was twenty five thousand dollars a kilo. As everyone took their seats he smiled at all of them with that fake polite smile once again, "it is lovely to have everyone here and lets celebrate the coming together with a feast of delicious food and delicious drinks" his voice commanding the room before he held up his glass.

Wine another expensive thing as each person had ordered their own bottle or bottles, Joshua preferred to drink very little as wine was a bit too dry for his tastes, he settled for what the restaurant had "to our alliance" he called out before he sipped from his glass. He didn't even bother calling it a friendship because it was just an alliance, if something happened that made these people deadweight he would cut them loose and let them sink to the bottom without a second thought. Joshua asked one of the servers to bring the wagyu steak over to him, Joshua was a carnivore to the bone, meat was the best type of food, "so tell me Louis how is that boy of yours doing in college? still playing football?". A heavier set man with red beard turned to Joshua "he is doing quite well actually and yes he is still playing football scored four touchdowns in their last game" he said rather proudly, "that's good hopefully he continues to do well" Joshua said casually before he brought a piece of the succulent beef to his mouth savoring the soft juicy piece of meat for a good bit before swallowing.

Joshua had no interest in learning who she was, the young woman seemed to be interested nothing more than attention, she was an attractive young woman but those were a dime a dozen these days. He suspected that she was used to getting her way with everyone, the children of rich people were often like that, they always acted as if things were suppose to be given to them when they had done nothing to earn them. She seemed to sit there sipping at her wine only speaking out occasionally which made her rather boring, at the very least she could have said something that made her seem more like a young woman with something more than her looks, he did note a few of the males stealing glances at her.

The food was absolutely delicious, Joshua stayed with his wagyu steak as he did prefer simpler things when it came to food, he spoke with multiple people about their businesses, their hobbies, their families. It was always good to know what was going on in other peoples lives because who knew if he would need to use those things against them, for example the Walters had two children in rehab without the news having learned about it. The Johnson's child had recently crashed a vintage british jaguar when he was drunk but no charges were filed, Missus Stillwater was cheating on Mister Stillwater with her personal trainer who was surprisingly a woman and Mister Stillwater had absolutely no idea.

Joshua phone began to ring so of course he answered it, the voice spoke quickly and perhaps a bit urgently, he held his hand against the speaker so he could address the people at the table ""excuse me for a bit, business never sleeps" he said in a charming way. He stood up and made his way towards the hallway near the bathrooms, "yes yes things are always complicated" he spoke into the phone softly as he secluded himself from the others. "I don't care if it means more money, just get things done Martin, if you can't get it done then how am I suppose to trust you?" he asked in a slight accusing tone "no don't make excuses I want that property and I want construction started within the next week" he ordered sternly "get it done Martin". He hung up the phone without another word and sighed lightly, Martin was a good employee but he lacked a solid backbone, he always tried to compromise so both sides were happy with the deal, Joshua only cared if he was the one that was happy at the end of the day.

Joshua was already not in a good mood, hearing the husky voice of the young woman from earlier did not improve his mood as it would have other men, she might be able to wrap most men around her fingers but Joshua was not most men. The old sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop line, if one didn't mean to eavesdrop then they wouldn't listen he thought to himself, she wanted to introduce herself to him? how pointless Joshua thought to himself as he looked at walking in such an obvious manner. Her innocent ways did not full him, she should have learned by now that he had no intention of caring who she was or what she wanted, but perhaps it was over confidence or plain arrogance that blinded her to this as she grabbed his tie.

Joshua's hand came up with a surprising quickness to wrap around her slender wrist firmly, his eyes hard and piercing as he looked at her with a gaze that made most wither underneath it. "Your attempts to attract me are juvenile at best" his voice cold and mocking "you might be able to flaunt your body around and attract anyone you want usually but I am not impressed" he sneered at her a bit before pushing her hand away from him. He focused on adjusting his tie as it was slightly out of place now "you are pretty but pretty is found as easily as dirt these days" he said complimenting her slightly before suddenly slamming down an insult "learn to control yourself a bit better slut".

Joshua was sharp and harsh with his comments but this was when he was only mildly upset, Zafeera had no idea what kind of verbal abuse he could rain down upon someone when he was actually upset. He didn't even return the courtesy of giving his name, he planned on making his way back to the dinner with everyone else, "perhaps you can find one of the other men to find you interesting or at least find your body interesting". He let out a dark chuckle afterwards, he could be quite mean when he wished to be, her only misfortune was that she had decided to set her sights on a man that was a much better predator than she could ever hope to be, everything about him radiated confidence and power that none could touch.

Joshua found himself enjoying her rage, she looked ready to explode from his words and he had to wonder if anyone had ever been so bold to her face, he suspected not seeing how she snapped at him so venomously. He expected her to run away from him and perhaps the entire party rather than being near him anymore, Zafeera actually managed to surprise him by suddenly throwing her glass of win at his face. The older man closed his eyes just in time but he did not have the time to move himself out of the way, he could feel the wine spilling down his face and head. Even though he closed his eyes he could feel a slight burn at the edge of his eyes as the liquid managed to get itself within, his eyes opened to reveal an absolute arctic deepness to them, Zafeera had pulled the pin on a grenade and now it was time for the explosive to go boom.

Joshua was a rather calm man, he could withstand insults, he could withstand threats, he could even withstand being bested, but he would not stand for this kind of humiliation. He didn't say a word as he suddenly stepped forward bring his right hand up, he wasn't threatening to hit her, he did backhand her hard, his strength showing as he sent her towards the wall with the strength of his blow. He was on her in an instant pressing himself against her, his left hand suddenly coming up to press over her mouth so she couldn't scream out for the others who were only fifty or so feet away from where they were. "You think because you can do whatever you want with others you can do the same with me?" he growled roughly into her ear as he pressed her harder into the wall "fucking slut you don't know who you have upset, I'll teach you now".

His right hand went down to her short dress, it would have been easy enough to lift up the cloth but he wasn't in the mood to be nice, he gripped the thin fabric tightly before ripping it open suddenly now there was no need to worry about moving things around. "I'll make you understand what you are, a cum dump to be used by men, you don't have control over anything done to you" his voice rough and heavy as he didn't bother trying to appear calm and educated anymore. His hand now fumbling with his button and zipper to pull his hardening length out, the hot piece of man meat pressing against her plump cheeks, "try to fight and I'll make it ever worse I promise" he whispered in a not so sweet tone.

RE: Meeting her Match (HeavenSundered & Jacob Winters)

Joshua was not happy with her defiance at all, she had been the one to bring this on herself and she should accept it like the spoiled little bitch that she was he thought to himself as he felt her heel stomp onto his foot a bit painfully. She wanted to struggled well she would get punished for that, his free hand reached down to grasp at the tiny black G string ripping it with more ease than he had her dress leaving nothing in his way now. He didn't need to tear anything else so now his hand suddenly reached into her hair grabbing it tightly pulling her head back so she was looking towards the ceiling, his other hand staying upon her mouth tightly so she couldn't scream out for help or bite him though he still felt her trying.

"Stop struggling you dirty whore" he growled into her ear coldly before he pressed her face against the wall with the grip upon her hair, "this is what you wanted in the first place so get ready to accept it like a good cock sleeve". Joshua had a decent length of eight inches which gave him a slight edge over the average guy, his girth also a little thicker giving a delicious stretching to his partners, he pressed his hips forward sliding his length between her legs. The tattered remains of her G string doing nothing to prevent him from pressing his arousal against the soft hot lips of her womanhood, he rubbed himself back and forth between them teasing her showing her how helpless she truly was.

He did this for about ten or so seconds before pulling his hips back lining himself up as best he could, she couldn't see the sadistic grin upon his lips but it was there just before he thrust forward. He didn't hold back at all, his thrust powerful sending his thick hard length deep inside of her tiny pussy, he could feel she was far from a virgin but such a sudden rough thrusting wouldn't feel comfortable to anyone and he wasn't done. He thrust forward again roughly burying more of himself inside of her, it still wasn't enough he had to pull her back with both of his hands as he thrust forward to finally bury every inch of his throbbing cock inside of her, "how does it feel? huh you spoiled little bitch" he whispered into her ear with a sweet tone that couldn't be any darker.

Joshua had expected her to realize that struggling was useless but it seemed that the rage within her was more powerful than the feeling of helplessness, that would change soon enough he thought to himself. He shouldn't have leaned in so close though as it gave Zafeera the chance she was looking for, luckily she didn't manage to get his eye with her nails instead she left a thin red line just underneath it making Joshua even angrier with her. A sharp pull on her hair and a hard squeezing of her cheeks and mouth should be enough to end that, he pulled his face away from her so she wouldn't have a chance to do such a thing again, "bad girl" he said in a cold teasing tone before pulling his hips back slowly.

She would feel every thick inch and vein of his cock as it was pulled from her until only the head remained in "round two cock sleeve" he said in a mocking sing song voice before he thrust forward again. No hesitation or care for her pleasure, he forced himself into her body once again though this time it only took two powerful thrusts of his hips, "yea you wanted to act like a slut now you get treated like one" he growled out. "You don't get to have a say in how I use you, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight" his hips pulling back once more, he paused for a moment before he thrust forward just so she would know that he was about to force himself back inside of her.

With each thrust he would pull sharply on her hair as if pulling her onto his manhood, Joshua would not last long like this, the power over her sexy body, the way she squealed and groaned against his hand, the struggle she put up as he forced himself into her over and over it was all so pleasurable. "I'm going to cum inside of you slut, you should be honored little cum dump, this is a real fucking, it's how a man makes a woman obey" he thrust forward again burying himself into her with one thrust, his balls slapping against her as he did so, he had no intention of making this the last time either, she would learn what it meant to anger one of the most powerful men in the world and she would regret it.

Finally it seemed that the pain he inflicted upon her forced the fight out of her petite form, he grinned as she cried out against his hand from the pain of another rough thrust into her body. He could feel the hot wetness of her tears as they rolled down her cheeks and onto his fingers, her head shaking after learning that he would cum inside of her but that would not stop him, he rammed himself into her over and over taking her body like she was nothing more than an object for his pleasure. He could already feel his length beginning to pulsate, he knew that he would not last long inside of her silky hot tightness but he hadn't expected for his climax to approach so quickly, his sadistic nature would have liked for it to last longer in order to prolong her suffering as his hands and cock.

He gave himself a couple dozen thrusts before he finished so he was going to make everyone of them count, no longer were they just wild thrusts, no Joshua controlled himself thrusting forward powerfully putting his weight into each one. Zafeera would be pressed harder into the wall each time as he buried himself to the hilt with each thrust, his rough grunting in her ear as he pleasured himself with her body, "fuck yes tight little pussy wrapped around my cock" he groaned into her ear huskily "at least one part of you knows how to act properly" he mocked before driving himself deep inside of her again. With each thrust he drew closer and closer to his climax, the pulsating of his length becoming strong enough to feel like a heartbeat inside of her well fucked hole, the stronger it got the more she would feel it as if it were a clock ticking down the time until he came inside of her.

His hand pulling her head back sharply with each thrust eventually pushing her face back into the cold hard wall as he ravaged her petite slit, their bodies slapping together loudly but no one would hear that from so far away not when they were all talking. A thin sheen of sweat covering his forehead as the air around them got hotter, his grunts of pleasure getting deeper, the pulsating reaching it's peak as the last of his thrusts became hard, fast, wildly desperate attempts to make his orgasm better. "Fuck yes...." he hissed into her ear coldly before slamming into her one finally time before letting loose rope after rope of hot thick cum deep inside of her, his thrusts continuing growing softer and softer as the last of his seed spilled inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom