Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei squeessed Serena's shoulders to make her feel better. "Krystal has it under control. She and onyx locked diamond up in adamantium.he's not escaping that binding." She told her friend, wishing that Serena wasn't so freaked out. She hated seeing her friend like this.

"Good idea, Andy. Though I don't think I could get cold feet now if I tried. " he admitted, grinning at his friend as they walked out.

Onyx looked at diamond. "How do you figure, dai? She's always been scared of you. Even in silver millennium." He admitted to his older brother, as krystal nodded. She had something up her sleeve that would help.

"Princess mars, may I talk to her?" The familiar voice of their father from silver millennium ringing through the door. Krystal had gotten Pluto to agree to let king and queen of silver millennium see their younger daughter marry, as well as Krystal, but that was a few days away.

A sense of familiarity skimmed through Serena. I know that voice from somewhere.....but I can't place it.... While her youngest daughter was trying to place the male voice, Queen Serenity came and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Thank you girls, for getting her this far. Now, I believe it's a mother's turn. Krystal, thank you for protecting your sister."

Serena whirled around in her white wedding dress to see her first mother. "Q-queen Serenity!"

Andy grinned. "You never know....Tuxedo Mask could realize he's marrying Meatball Head and have a panic attack," he chuckles.

Diamond glared at him. "We were very close in Silver Millennium till she met him! Endymion ruins everything!!!"

Krystal grinned. "Of course mama." She said, hugging her father. She squeesed Steve's hand.

Darien chuckled. "I love that meatball head." He said, smiling.

Bucky and saphire sighed. "Dai, no. She's with who she's meant to be with. If you ruin her wedding, she'll never not be afraid of you. Poor thing thinks you raped her." Bucky said, holding his brother back. He was much stronger than him now.

Diamond glares at his younger brother. "RAPE HER?! I WOULD NEVER!" How could Serenity fear me, he thought. She's the only woman I've ever loved..... He felt completely dejected.

Andrew grinned at his buddy. "I always knew you were rough on her because you had a thing for her. I'm just glad I never had to stoop to making you jealous before you realized how you truly felt about her."

The King and Queen of the Silver Millennium hugged their daughters. Their father looked at his oldest daughter and whispered. "Why is your sister terrified? Shouldn't she be happy?"

Krystal looked to her father and whispered back. "She's afraid of diamond. Its a long story, papa." She said, relaying it to him telepathically.

Bucky sighed. "I know brother, but that's what she's told us. She's deathly afraid of you." He said, looking frustrated. Maybe he should just knock diamond out for awhile. He was an assassin, he knew what to give to him.

Darien chuckled. "Me too. I would have hated that so much." He admitted, smiling.

Andy grins. "I wasn't going to pretend to think about her that way....I was just going to pretend someone was interested in her and watch you get jealous and stomp off in a rage to get the "guy" away from her."

The King looks at his oldest daughter and sighs. "Diamond has always been obsessive about her...." he replies telepathically.

The Queen puts the finishing touches to her youngest daughter's dress, playing her tiara on her head. "What do all of you think?"

endymion chuckled. "Yes, that would have driven me crazy. I'm glad though that we're finally getting married." He sighed dreamily, looking out at the moon.

"Yes, he was. Diamond's a good man, but he is a bit to over zelous. She is scared to death of him because of what happened when we were 14. Luckily onyx and Steve are holding him back. They're both super soldiers now. Stevie was the first, made in WWII. I could go on, but it would take to long to explain." She told her father telepathically, smiling lightly.

Krystal and the girls grin. "Like the leader of crystal Tokyo. She looks perfect, mother." She said, smiling a little.

Serena blushes. "I am so nervous. I've waited forever for this moment, but I'm terrified I'm dreaming."

Andy smiles. "Daydreaming about your princess again?"

Diamond groaned. "He is worthless! I can make her happy! I know it!!!!"

Krystal chuckled. "You're not dreaming, bunny. It's gonna be spectacular, don't you worry. I've got my boys holding diamond down." She said, ginning at her sister reassuringly.

Endymion chuckled. "Yeah, just a little." He said, smiling lightly.

Onyx, steve and sapphire all sighed in tandem. "Dai, I hate to break this to you, but she's still afraid of you because of the wiseman fiasco." Onyx admitted, looking kind of annoyed.

Andrew smirked. "Let me guess: you're anxious to finally have her forever?"

Diamond glared at his brother. "She can't hold that against me!!!"

Serena smiled a little. "Thank you penguin."

Krystal smiled. "Welcome bunny." She said, leaning into her father slightly.

Endymion chuckled. "Yeah. I am." He said, smiling lighly.

Onyx sighed. "It isn't so much she blames you for it, she's just still afraid of what you will do. She thinks you'll hurt her, I think." He admitted, looking at his brother.

Queen Serenity herded everyone into the proper order. "It's time. We can't keep the groom waiting any longer."

Andrew caught the sound of the song his best friend had said was theirs. "Looks like you won't have to wait anymore for her, bud. Your bride's coming."

Diamond groaned. "I don't want to hurt her! I love her so much!" He looked like a petulant child, throwing a fit over a toy that had been taken away from him.

Krystal smiled. "Right, mother." She said softly, putting her down on as well.

Endymion smiled. "Yup. Looks like it's time to go." He said, his smile turning to a wide grin. Soon his princess would be his.

Onyx and Steve sighed. "I know that, dai. But She doesn't, and thinks you will.

King Alexander took his youngest daughter's arm, knowing she was a mix of nervousness and excitement. He had remembered how deeply in love they had been on the moon, how he had longed to give her to the prince who worshiped her.

Andrew smirked, knowing the direction his buddy's thoughts were going. "I bet your little rabbit will be happily looking forward to your wedding night....."

Diamond looked down dejectedly. "She's my everything......"

Onyx sighed. "I know brother. I feel the same way about Krystal, but She picked Steve. She's always picked him over me." He admitted, knowing just how his brother felt, but was adult enough to not peruse her. He loved his best friend to much to intrude on his happiness with Krystal.

Krystal followed behind her sister and father, bouquet in hand, and Steve on her arm, the other girls with their shittenou, following behind.

Endymion nodded. "Yeah, but bunny doesn't think like that. Though, She may want chibiusa." He explained, smiling lightly.

Andy whispered, "You don't know just how many times she used to ask me about what you liked in a woman dude! Here she comes..."

Sere smiled at the man she was marrying, showing all love she felt for him.

Diamond sighed. "I want her. And I won't give up, like you!"

Endymion looked up, seeing his bride and grinning widely. She looked so beautiful.

Onyx sighed. "I didn't give up, brother. I simply am old enough now to respect her wishes. If you insist on acting like a petulant child, She will never change her opinion of you, brother. Let her make her own mistake in marrying evilmyndion" he said, sighing ay his brother exsasperatedly.

The bride blushed a very becoming shade of pink as her father placed her hand into her groom's. "I give you my daughter, Endymion. Treat her well."

Serena looked up at the man she was marrying, her azure eyes filled with love and longing. Soon I'll be his.....Maybe I'll see why penguin is so addicted to being in bed with Steve.....

Diamond groans. "The only reason he's like that is because Beryl cursed him for all eternity to have a dark soul. I know he honestly loves her as much as I do. He can't help he was cursed like that. And sadly, only Serenity can find a way to break it. But neither he nor she believe it's there!"

Onyx sighed. "Yes, it's hard to convince bunny of anything bad about that prick. I really wish he would die and never come back, but that would make bunny cry. You know as well as I do, that the curse would only work if his soul was already tainted by darkness." he admitted sighing. He hated the prick as much as his brother did, but he would willingly ruin his dear friends happiness.

Endymion nodded at Alexander, taking serenity and holding her close as they said their vows. He wouldn't know bunny was having unpure thoughts of him.

How she managed to get her vows correct, she never knew. All she knew was that he was finally hers. And by all that was sacred she would find a way to save him from his corrupted soul. Even if it meant destroying her own life, she would save the man she had always loved.

Seto was to be found with Yusuke and the others, summarily getting drunker than skunks.

Rei pronounced them married and the reception began. "Mamo-chan," she whispered. "I hope I still remember how to dance so that I don't make an idiot out of myself in front of you!"

Endymion chuckled. "Just let me lead, serenity." He said with a smile, kissing her softly.

Now it had been 2 weeks since the coronation and wedding of Neo queen serenity and Endymion, and it was now time for a wedding of a different kind. Onyx sat with his best friend, putting the finishing touches on the shine on the others armor, while he simply wore his princely clothes. "So you're finally taking the plunge, Stevie. Can't believe it took you two this long." Said his best man, a hidden sadness in his eyes that not even Steve would notice.

Steve smiled, feeling rather nervous. "That's what happens when you're frozen in ice buddy. I'm glad that you're here."

Sere was helping her sister get ready. "Are you nervous penguin?"

Bucky chuckled a little. "You're right about that, Stevie. It's gonna be fine. Krys adores you. Stop being so nervous." He said, patting his oldest friend on the back before he chuckled again. "Besides, if She can love skinny and tiny you, She can love you now, and SJ loves you too. You'll be fine." He added, grinning at Steve. He really just wanted his two oldest friends happy, even if secretly he wished he could marry Krystal instead.

Krystal smiled dreamily. "Not really, surprisingly. I always knew we'd find each other again. Stevie never breaks his promises, and he promised to come back. It just took longer than normal." She said before She laughed heartily, thinking about how nervous Stevie was gonna be on their wedding night, seeing as they hadn't had sex since 1942. It was gonna be adorable.

Steve sensed something was off. "What's wrong Bucky?"

Darien (happily no longer contaminated with an evil soul) stands nearby. "Anything I can help you ladies with? And thanks again, Krys, for helping Bunny get the evil out of me that I didn't know was there."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Stevie. Everything's fine." He said, smiling a little. He'd have have to hide his emotions better if he was gonna get through this wedding without ruining it. He put up a the bravado of the soldier, remembering what Krystal had taught him about meditation.

Krystal smiled a little, glad to not have to worry about her sister and her husband. "It only took me 2 millennium to convince you." She said with a chuckle, day dreaming about her and Steve's honeymoon on her private island off of Egypt. Things would be so romantic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom