Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SJ laughed. "Its true. He's got one heck of a metabolism. I'm just lucky I inherited more of mom's metabolism. Course, with alcohol? I hold it like dad. Unable to get drunk." He stated, smiling a little as he sipped the sake.

Krystalntook his hand and gave him a quick kiss, putting his new phone in his pocket before popping them away, and landing his phone box in her penthouse, safe. "Okay love, here we are, Gobi Mongolian grill. What you do is put raw food on your plate, and then they cook it in front of you. Okay?" She asked, showing them the menu that explained how the resuraunt works. She smiled and gave him a kiss, paying in advance for their meals and a few drinks, should he want one. She knew he was quite fond of Sam Adams beer. "Ready? Just follow me."

Krystal smiles and kisses his cheek, holding his hand. "Don't worry, its just like a buffet. its not that intimidating. promise." she told him soothingly, showing him what to do by example, getting all she wanted on her first plate. 'see, easy as pie. now, i'm gonna go get this cooked. you coming/' she asked as she walked away.

SJ laughed. of course you do. you're an alcoholic.' he said, smirking at his cousin.

Tony growls: "I'm not an alcoholic! HIC!"

Steve follows her lead, loading up his plate and follows her to where they cook the food.

Serena watches Tony and Junior arguing, looking up at her boyfriend. "What are we going to do with them?"

SJ glared at him and crossed his arms. "Yes you Are!" He yelled, looking annoyed.

krystal smiled and watched with him as they cooked their food. 'you can go up and have them cook as much as you want, and i ordered us some fried rice as well.' she said with a smile, waiting for his food to finish before moving back to their table.

Steve looked at her. "This modern era is so confusing."

Tony--rather stupidly--stuck his tongue out at SJ before Pepper dragged him away. Serena looked up at Darien, wondering what he's thinking.

"Don't worry mi'love. You have me to help you get used to it." She said with a smile, kissing him.

SJ just laughed. "Auntie, I'm gonna pop back to mom's house. I'm sure chihiro could use a break from the twins." He told her with a smile before doing just that, and asuka glom ping him as soon as she saw him. "SJ! BroBro! Its been so long!" She squealed, jumping into his waiting arms. Chihiro just laughed.

He grins and cuddles her. "Hey there monkey! How are you? Tenshi, get over here and give me a hug!"

After Pepper leaves with Tony, Sere looks up at her boyfriend. "Now what else do we need to practice for your exams?" she asks shyly. She loved being his little guinea pig.

Tenshi runs over. "SJ! You're in Japan! Is mommy with you?" He asked curiously vying for upsies like asuka was already in his arms. Being Steve's son, they knew he could handle them both.

Darien smiled. "I think its time for lunch, sweets." He told her, kissing her head.

He picked him up. "Actually, little bear, mom's in the States with my dad. But she'll be back."

Serena giggled and kissed him back. "What did you want for lunch, silly pants?" She had been taking cooking classes from Lita and was getting pretty good at cooking.

Ten ship's eyes widened. "They found him? Mommy must be joined at the hip with him. She loves him quite a lot." He stated, surprised and happy for his mother. He had always heard his mother crying out in her sleep for someone named "Stevie" and she had told him the story many times. How he had saved everyone by freezing himself in ice. He was very proud if Steve, though he had never met him. Tenshi was sure he would as soon as his mother came home from new york.

darien smiled. 'i have reservations for us at your favorite fancy resturaunt, and also i thought we might go to the amusement park and ride the ferris wheel. how does that sound?" he asked, smirking slightly. he was gonna propose tonight.

Tenshi huggled into him, as Asuka did. "So you came to keep us company? YAY!!!!!"

Serena blushed and kissed him. "Did I forget a special occasion, that we're going to a fancy restaurant?" The ferris wheel....where we went for our first date....he couldn't be about to propose, could he?!

"Of course I did, loves. I couldn't come to japan with cousin tony and not see my little bro and sis!" He said with a smile, kissing their head before spinning them all around.

Krystal smiled, sipping her iced tea at the table. She took her free hand and squeesed Steve's. "Is everything alright, mi'love? I know this must be a lot to take in. But don't worry, you'll always have me, my sexy captain." She told him soothingly, kissing his head.

"No particular reason Sere. I just thought you and I could do something romantic since Trini's gone for the week" he told her with a smile, hiding his true intentions. he didn't want her to guess.

She smiled a little. "I do miss her. But it will be nice to have some alone time with you!"

They kiss his cheek and smile up at him. "So what do you want to do?!"

Steve smiled at her. "I'm feeling a little overwhelmed love, that's all."

Darien smiled. "I agree, Sere." He told her, handing her a box with a pretty pink dress. "This is from Krys. She designed it for you before she ran off to New York." He added, kissing her head.

"Whatever you want little ones, though, I'm thinking I'd like to play some video games. Is that okay?" He asked, hugging them closer. He loved his two little siblings, they were his world, like he imagined his kids would be to him someday. He still hadn't found the right woman. SJ wondered if he ever would.

Krystal smiled back at him, squeesingg his hand. "Its gonna be okay, Stevie. I love you." She told him, pecking his lips.

She smiles at him and takes the dress out of the box. "Oh my! Look Dare, it's stunning!"

The kids smile. "Ok we'll get our video games out!" They wriggle out of his arms and scamper off to get their games and the controllers.

Steve looks at her and smiles back, kissing her head. "As I love you," he whispers.

Krystal smiles. "Good. Now eat before you pass out, soldier!" She ordered, knowing he needed to eat very frequently because of his metabolism.

SJ smiled and watched, walking over to the couch and sitting, waiting for them to get the stuff.

"Yeah. How about you wear it to lunch?" He asked, smirking a little as he kissed her head.

She grins and kisses him. "I'll be back as soon as I can!" She darts in to the bathroom and gets a quick shower, throwing on her makeup and curling her hair into wavy ringlets. She puts on the dress and the shoes she found to go with it and goes back to her boyfriend. "How do I look?"

The kids run right back in with their arms fully loaded. "What do you want to play first?!" Asuka asks excitedly.

Steve smiles and starts to eat.

Darien smiles and pecks her lips. "Beautiful, as always." He said, going to change into his tux. This was a very ritzy resturaunt, after all.

SJ smiles. 'hmm, how about the gave uncle seto designed with mama?' he asked, sitting down on the couch with them and turning on the wii.

Krystal smiles and eats her food too. "Stevie, would you want another child?" she asked, looking kind of contemplative. She hadn't told him about Asuka and Tenshi yet. She wasn't sure how to.

Steve sort of goes bug-eyed at the sudden question......he has no clue what to do! Even his mind can't think of anything to say.

Sere smiles and blushes, wondering what he's planning. Because it's obvious that he's planning something.

The kids get the game and put it in. "Ready?" Asuka asks.

Krystal frowned a little at his reaction. "Should I take that as a no?" She asked, eyes showing unreable emotion.

Darien chuckled. "You'll see Sere." He said, then popped them to the resturaunt, which was empty, aside for one table in the corner, and a rainbow of roses all around. He gets down on one knee, pulling out a velvet box, opening to reveal a pink diamond and moonstone ring. "Princess serenity, my love, would you marry me?" He asked, looking at her, eyes hopeful.

SJ chuckled. "Ready." He said simply, picking up his controller.

Steve looks at her. "I didn't say that. But isn't that a rather sudden question? We aren't even married yet!"

Sere looks at him, her baby blue eyes filled with happy tears. She's so overcome with love for this man she can barely speak. "Prince Endymion, my one true love....I've been waiting for over a thousand years to be your wife. Nothing will stop us from marrying this time."

The kids get their controllers and press the start button on the game.

"Well, its just a have a son and daughter from another relationship. They'll be 6 on February 14th. Their father doesn't know about them." She said with a sigh, handing Steve a picture of the twins Asuka and Tenshi with their favorite toys.

Darien smiled brightly. "I'm so glad, my moon princess." And he stood, putting the ring on her finger and kissing her tenderly.

SJ smiled. "Let's play!" He said, looking at the controller and his little brother and sister.

He looked at the picture of the little children. Something in him felt very protective of them. But this day had already been loaded with surprises....he still couldn't quite function yet.

Serena kissed him back. "How long have you been planning this, my handsome prince?"

The kids grabbed their controllers and the game starts.

Krystal smiled at him. "They're in Tokyo with SJ. He's looking after them while I'm gone. Loves them to death. He actually spoils them worse than I do, if that's even possible." She said with a chuckle, studying her boyfriend. She wondered what he could be thinking.

Darien chuckled, but then blushed. "3 months" he said, blush deepening.

SJ and the kids played for hours until dinner. "What would you like for dinner, sweeties?" He asked like his mother would, kissing both their heads. He was thinking pizza, but he'd eat whatever they wanted, and give them ice cream for dessert. He loved his baby brother other and sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom