Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere gets the message from Krys and feels torn. She messages back: Tell Tony and Junior to come visit Tokyo. Pepper is going to kill him anyway if he doesn't show up to promote his new inventions.... After hitting send, she looks at her beloved boyfriend. "T-tony might be coming to Tokyo soon my love...please try not to fight with him...."

Steve cuddles into Krys, feeling a little more calm. "Do you think bunny will show up just to keep Tony happy?"

Krystal texts back. "ill tell them what you said.but I still think it'd be better if you came here. besides, don't you wanna see, Steve?" She smiles and kisses Steve softly. "maybe. it depends. she wants him to come to Tokyo." she told him, kissing him again.

"I will try for you, my sere." he said, kissing her head.

"SJ, Tony? she told me to tell you to come to japan, and says pepper will kill you if you don't come promote your invensions, iron." Krystal said with a laugh, smiling.

Sere smiles and cuddles close, masking her emotions from him. If I go to New York, I know Tony will start on me leaving Dare again....I just don't wanna hear it anymore...

Tony grumbles. "Yeah, Pepper's been sending me nagging emails saying the same thing. She knows I hate going on 'promo tours.'"

Junior just laughs. He can't help it. His best friend looks like a petulant 2 year old.

Darien cuddles close to her. "I'm sure SJ will shut him up, sere. he's tired of hearing it too."

Krystal cuddles into Steve, Kissing him softly. "SO, how's it feel to have both parents. sweetie?" she asks, curious. she simply laughs at the pouting tony.

Serena looks at her perfect boyfriend, concern shadowing her blue eyes. "Dare, when did you become a mind reader? Is penguin rubbing off on you?" She kisses him and cuddles close, trying to shake her nagging suspicions.

Junior grins. "It's great, but I think poor dad's gonna pass out if he doesn't get some time to come to terms with everything. I don't blame you, dad, for feeling like the world's collapsed on you. I'll let mom fill you in on all the details but I hope she'll take it easy. Mom isn't known for her patience."

Darien laughs. Maybe a little., bunny. but really, its okay." he told her soothingly, kissing her softly.

Krystal smirks. "SJ, can you keep tony busy for awhile? I'd like some alone time with your father" she asked, kissing Steve softly. What she really wanted to do was jump his bones, but she suppressed that. She would only do that if he wanted to. Mostly, she was just happy to have him back. In her vision of the future though, she saw Bucky. That would be the icing on the cake of her perfect life. To have him back too, and not just her sexy captain.

Sere couldn't control herself, she stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend. Sometimes he brought out the little girl in her...too much! "Ok mister, what do we need to cover today so you're ready for those pesky exams?"

Junior caught Tony by his collar and dragged him out of the apartment. "Come on Iron Man, let's go to Japan so Pepper doesn't kill you. You know how violent she can get when you goof off too much!"

Steve watched them go, wishing he'd been alive for his son's life. Everything he'd ever planned on doing with a child of his own had completely no relevance to the young man who'd just entered his life. What a failure I am as a father....He must resent me...And I don't blame him!

Tony pouted, but followed, hoping to see bunny.

"CPR, bunny. that's what i need to practice" he said, smiling.

Krystal hugged him close,somehow sensing his thoughts. "He doesn't resent you, love. quite the opposite. He's proud of you for the sacrifice you made to save thousands of people."

Steve Junior just grins. "You are such a moper!"

Sere grins. "Ok, let's practice CPR, handsome doctor!" She lays down on the floor, pretending to be unconscious.

Steve Senior looks down at Krystal, cuddled so trustingly into his side. "I missed out on all the important moments of his life. How can he not resent me for not being there?"

"I'm only following cause bunny's in Tokyo." he said, smirking.

Darien grinned. "okay bunny!"

"Because he understands why you had to do it, my love." she told him simply, kissing him hard and pushing him down on the bed.

Steve was surprised by her movement. "What are you doing?"

Junior laughed harder. "You know bunny won't let you visit until you've done what Pepper wants. So go get your work done and be happy about it!"

Sere stayed perfectly still. She secretly enjoyed being his practice dummy. It gave her all sorts of excuses to be kissed and cuddled, for starters.

Krystal straddled him with a smirk. "what, I can't kiss my sexy captain?" she asked, her smirk widening as she kissed and nibbled at his neck a little. It wasn't so bad to do this right? as far as she was concerned, they were still engaged.

Tony whined a little. "alright, but only because I wanna see bunny." she said, pouting.

Darien smirked and started to practice, "kissing" his love.

Sere tried not to smile and struggled not to kiss him back.

Steve kissed her back. "Love, we need to do this properly..."

Junior just laughed and dragged his cousin through the airport to the Stark private jet. "Get over it cousin. She's in love with Shields, not you."

Darien continues practicing.

"Not in this day and age we don't. it perfectly acceptable to have sex before marriage. besides, i already have it all planed out. you just have to show up on June 15 in the tux i bought you." she said with a wide smirk, kissing him again.

Tony grumbles and gets on the plane. "SJ, couldn't you have just popped us there?"

He laughs. "Pepper insists on you using the company jet. Get over it dude," he grins mischieviously at him.

Sere decides to "wake up" now and kisses him deeply. "I think you just saved my life," she whispers against his lips.

Steve looks at his beloved, rather confused. "What do you mean?"

Tony pouted. "But it takes so long, SJ!"

Darien smiles and kisses her back. "that was the idea, mi'love."

"I had a vision you would return so, I set everything up for us to be married. I wanted to be yours forever, Stevie." she told him, kissing him hard. She just wanted to be with him.

"You will be fine Tony. If you don't behave, I'll gag you!"

Sere smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. "My hero...."

He looks at her. "Shouldn't we get used to each other again first? It's been so long and I'm sure there are loads of things that I don't know..."

Tony sighed. "fine. but only so I can see bunny." he said, smirking a little. He had missed her.

Darien smiled. "Always, my princess." and he gave her a soft kiss.

"Not to worry love. All in good time. Besides, its the world that's changed, not me." she told him, giving him a soft kiss. She loved him so much, Her sexy captain.

Krystal laughed. "Chill love. Its only December. We have 6 whole months to be together." she told him soothingly, giggling a little as he kissed her hand. always the gentleman.

Darien smiled into the kiss too, pulling her close. his beautiful bunny.

Steve relaxed visibly. "Alright, show me this modern world. Please..."

Sere cuddled close and rests her head on his shoulder. Her handsome prince was really something special.

Junior smirks, watching Tony pace up and down in the cabin of the plane.

"I will love. But first, you must be starving. I'll make lunch." she says with a smile, reluctantly moving out of his arms to make a huge lunch of all his favorite foods, and a few of hers. she finished quickly, putting it all on her large dining table. "lunch!" she called her her fiancee, waiting to give him a kiss.

Darien just held his love close, dreaming of their wedding day, and hoping Krystal found what she was looking for in new york.

Steve came bouncing in. "You remember!!!" He picks her up and spins her while kissing her.

Sere kisses his cheek. "What's on your mind babe?" She couldn't wait to show him her drawing of her ideal wedding dress. She hoped he liked it.

Just then, Tony and Junior bounced into the room. "Hellooooo every body!" Tony had apparently been drinking just a little too much sake on the plane ride over.....

Krystal giggles and kisses him back. "of course I do. I couldn't forget my best guy's favorite foods. what kind of wife would i be?" she said with a small smirk, using his vernacular on purpose. She wanted him to know nothing changed.

"just worried about krys. she doesn't usually take off like this. I wonder what could have triggered it?" darien said, his eybrow furrowing a little. He never quite knew what his future sister in law would do, but this was strange, even for her. he was a little worried.

Darien laughrd when he saw tony come in with SJ. "i see he's been working." darien said with a laugh, hugging SJ. it was good to see him.

Junior groaned and hugged each of them. "Yeah, he was working on an entire case of sake! Wouldn't even give me a dang drop! Pig!"

Tony flips him off and hugs bunny. "Jeeze Iron man, you've been drinking just a little too much!" She laughs. Tony is such a weirdo, but I love him. He's always good for a laugh...

Junior: "Mom is with my dad in New York. He's been unfrozen. He's had quite a shock."

Steve smiles. "I see you've been practicing your cooking skills, hmmm my love?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom