Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien smiled. "I think its more of a tie, sere."

Krystal chucked, giving steve a kiss. "No, more like he is Captain America. I just have a thing for the suit." She admitted with a blush, snuggling into steve.

Here bucky chuckled, stepping into view. "Yeah, her steve and I go way back."

She looks at him with the innocent pouty face he can't resist, just to tease him. "I'm not so sure about that....after all my love, you're the one who almost always lands into trouble...."

Blake faints

Darien chuckles. "Yes, and you save me." he said, giving her a light peck on the lips.

Krystal Pick him up and put him on the couch, concerned look in her eyes as she blots his forehead with a damp cool towel. "You okay Blakie?" she asked, eyes looking concerned.

She kisses him back and smirks. "I'm not about to let the bad guys corrupt my man! I don't get to see that gorgeous smile or that very attractive backside of yours much if you're on the wrong team...."

Blake's eyes were swimming. "Uhhhhhhh....." he groaned, trying to make the world stop spinning recklessly.

Darien nodded. "It true. they really like brain washing me, don't they?" he said, chuckling.

Krystal's hand glowed slightly as she toweled his head, healing him. "Sorry about the shock, I just wanted you to meet Stevie. Bucky likes to be a smart-ass sometimes." she said with a chuckle, hoping he was okay.

Sere cuddled into him. "Oh yeah. It's not hard to see why....you're so handsome and smart and athletic! In other words, you're perfect!"

Blake tired to sit up but laid back down. "Whoa....."

She pokes him gently in the ribs. "You think I have a full blown case of hero worship? True, I adored you as Tuxedo Mask and Moonlight Knight coming to bail me out, but you're perfect period."

Darien chuckled, giving her a kiss. "You're silly sere. I'm not all that great." he said with a sigh, cuddling into him.

Krystal and Bucky looked over Blake to make sure he had no injuries, and SJ comes in. "Hey mommy? Dad said you might need a doctor?" He asked, and it was obvious who his father was, with his toned chest, light blonde hair with blue streaks, and his "SSR" tshirt.

Sere cuddles into him and kisses him back. "Oh really, dashing one? Why do you think Beryl, Ann, Nehelania and Galaxia were after you? Not to mention Setsuna...."

Tony's eyes bugged out of his head for a second and Blake passed out again. "This is starting to be sensory overload...." Tony muttered, wondering what other shocks were in store for him today.

Darien sighed. "Setsuna was crazy, galaxia was after strong star seeds, beryl and nehelania wanted to ruin you." He said matter of factly, chuckling slightly.

Krystal smiled. "Oh, yes, SJ, maybe. Blake's fainted again, and poor tony is getting to overloaded." She admitted, as SJ walked over, kissing her head. He looked over blake, carrying a electronic device. "No injuries, mommy." he said, blotting blakes head with a cool towel.

Sere nuzzled into his neck, pecking him lovingly. "And Ann wanted you mainly for your looks. I wanted you for who you are, not your title or anything else. Even if dating you turned out to be beneficial for my grades."

Tony felt his grasp of time and space giving way, and Steve laid him gently beside his buddy. "Well my love you still know how to overload the ones closest to you," he said with a chuckle, kissing her head.

Darien chuckled again. "I know you did sere. Thats why I love you." He said, smiling softly.

Krystal chuckled. "It appears so. I can't wait for Kanou to get here. Wait till he finds out his "little lady" is marrying captain america" She said, smirking.

Sere smiles and cuddles into him. "You have been nothing but a blessing in disguise for me, Dare. I adore you with all of my heart and soul."

Steve smiles. "And just how soon are we going to have the wedding?"

Darien smiles. "I feel the same about you, sere. You are the light of my life." he said, giving her a light kiss.

Krystal chuckles, giving steve a kiss. "as soon as my friends all get here. Kanou especially. Mr FBI and his Dr. Spence will want to approve of you. Hotch too, but sense and Hotch probably remember you from silver millennium. Hotch was Darien's older brother, and Spence is Ami's more levelheaded twin." she explained, smiling at him. The others of the BAU would be coming too, but Spencer and Hotch would especially need to approve of Steve.

Sere cuddles into him, kissing him lovingly. "As you are the light of mine, beloved prince. Now, we'd better go get our breakfast and meet Rei-chan. We don't want to deal with Pyro's insanity if we aren't there on time..."

Steve just nodded

Speaking of the devil, Rei burst in the room. "I should have known you two would still be lounging," she says sharply, but smiles to show she's teasing. "I knew if you two got married, Sere would make you just as lazy as she is, Princey!"

Steve cuddled Krys. "This is going to be interesting. A guard has informed me someone who knows you has arrived."

Darien chuckled. "Sorry rei. We were just about to get breakfast and come to you." he said, smiling.

Krystal grinned. "Brilliant! Who is it? I hope ami seeing spencer wwhen he gets here cheers her a bit. She's been pretty depressed." Krystal admitted, looking a bit worried for her friend, even if she knew ami had been off her rocker for a while now.

Rei calls for the maid with the breakfast tray. "I brought it to you. A little fire told me that you would be indulging in lounging with your wife. I hope Jedite and I don't act like you two!" She laughs softly.

Steve smiled. "Why don't you go and look?" Even he had noticed Ami was acting like a psycho. He couldn't figure out what was motivating her though.

Darien chuckled. "No, just a guess, rei-chan" he said, smiling softly.

Krystal finds the boys, grinning widely. she hugs each of them tightly. "Ah, its soo good to see you all! Come, meet my fiancee!" She babbled wxcitedly, happy to have them around.

Sere opens her eyes and sticks her tongue out at Rei. "Don't blame me, Pyro. You're the one who's been staring into space more lately. Something has to have mellowed you out!"

Rei gently smacks her friend. "Stop it, Meatball Brains."

Kanou looks at her. "Fiance?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom