Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucky groans mentally. "Krystal, now is not the time to get into something you're not ready for."

Serena smiled happily at both of them as Setsuna brings back to them a girl who looks exactly like Serenity, just with natural pink streaks in her hair and dressed like a Black Moon princess.

"Prince Diamond, I present Lady Lily." Setsuna said. Lily curtsied, her heart-shaped odango in perfect order. "Hello, Prince Diamond. I'm so pleased to meet you." She said softly.

Krystal sighed "I suppose, buckeye. It's just I've been lonely for so long, then i find Stevie again, and he dies again! this is becoming increasingly frustrating, dear onyx." she said, looking frustrated.

Diamond Brightened when he saw lily, smiling at her. "The pleasure is all mine, Lady Lily." he told her as he bowed and kissed her hand, blushing lightly. she was all he had always wanted and more.

Lily blushed and smiled at him. "Oh no, Prince Diamond, the pleasure is mine! I do believe you are the most handsome man I've ever met, if I may say so myself."

Sere smiled up at Endymion and whispered, "Oh, just look at how happy they are! It's so romantic!"

Bucky hugged her. "Penguin I know you're lonely. But you shouldn't just jump into a relationship because of that. You adored Steve."

Krystal cuddled into him. "I know buckeye. Its not just my loneliness. Asuka and Tenshi need a father. The only father figure they've ever had is SJ. He's like his dad, but, he's not their father. he's their half brother." she admitted, sighing. It had been so adorable to see Tenshi meet Captain America, How could she bear tell him he died? Things were complicated now, to be sure.

Diamond blushed. "You are to kind, Lady Lilly." he said, kissing her hand chastely.

Darien smiled. "Yes, it is quite." he agreed, watching.

Lily blushed a very becoming shade of pink. "Why don't we go some place private and get to know each other?"

Serena smiled happily at her husband. "I'm so glad they can be happy together."

Bucky looked at her. "I know Krys. Things are changing all time."

Lilly smiled. "I would love to go, Your Highness." She offered him her arm, smiling brightly at him.

Serena smiled wistfully, remembering what those heady days were like in her early relationship with Darien.

Bucky watched the movie, trying not to get jealous.

Diamond smiled. "Well, then let us go." He said, smiling softly and leading her to the lake.

Krystal smiled lightly. "I'm fairly sure I only went after sebastion because he reminded me of you. As it turns out, he's actually your nephew. Becca's son." She explained, chuckling a little.

Lilly smiled and followed where the dashing prince led her. Serena smiled and watched them go, turning to go to the rose garden, thinking.

Bucky looked at her as if she'd lost it. "Becca didn't have a son....."

Krystal chuckled. "Maybe not back in 1942 when she was only 12, bucky. But when she got older, around 40, she had sebastian with her husband eric." Krystal explain smiling before she added, "you can't deny hiw much he looks like you, onyx. Used to freak him out about how I could have almost married you then dated him."

Darien smiled, leading her away to a surprise he had for her, which was a little pink kitten.

Krystal chuckled. "I cant help that i was lonely, and found him. He reminded me so much of you, I couldn't help but love him. He has his quirks though. I'm fairly sure he's bi." She said still cuddling into him, and giving him a lihht kiss.

Darien smiled. "No occation. I just wanted to give you a present. I've named her roza." He said, smiling softly again.

Krystal smiles. "I do. if you'd like, i could track him down so you could meet him. he's aways wanted to meet you in fact, he actually plays you in the captain america movies!Chis evns plays Steve. he does a really good job capturing him, having never met him." she admitted, babbing becaue she was happy, or at least trying to be. The loss of Steve still tugged at her heartstrings. Twice in one lifetime is alot to deal with.

Darien grinned. "he's beautiful. I trust you had one made for krys too? cause you know she's gonna want one." he said, chuckling as he pet it.

Sere grins rather impishly, like she did when they had first met. "Penguin has her blue one waiting on her. I wasn't sure what you would like to name him, so you can call him whatever you want."

Bucky hugged her tightly. "Maybe another time."

Darien smiled. "She'll like that, and hopefully it will soften the blow of steve a bit. You know, i think Onyx. it suits him." he said, smiling lightly.

Krystal smiled, hugging him back and kissing his cheek. "Okay buckeye. sometime soon maybe." she said, small smile is on her face.

Onyx barks happily while Sere cuddles Roza. "I think he'll make a fine companion for you my love. He's very protective."

He cuddles her close. "We should get you home soon penguin. Sere will be wondering."

Sere smiled back, so glad she had managed to make him smile. She walked over to him and whispered, "I know something else you will like my love...."

Bucky cuddles her affectionately. "Yes, I'll stay with you penguin."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom