Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond shook his head. "No, I dont. But you do." He said simply, walking away from her, hurt in the wsy he moved.

Krystal didnt know why, but she kissed him back, and the memories flooded her. She pulled him close, her head in his chest. "Dai... you're alive" she whispered softly, tears wetting his dark blue and purplt jacket.

Bucky nodded. "Its an awful thing to want him to die, but... JJ likly wont be here if he survives." He admitted feeling sad and guilty. He muttered his I love yous to krys softly, hugging the now mall again boy close.

Serena felt compassion for him. "Diamond....why are you so infatuated with me? There isn't anything special in me. You should know that by now."

He looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I'm here. And you will be mine again. No pathetic Terran General will stop me from claiming you this time."

Seto looked at him. "Whatever happens is how it's supposed to end. Trust me, if I didn't love Sere so much, I'd kill Endymion myself. But that would make my love very sad, so I don't."

Diamond sighed and stroked her cheek chastely. "You are so much more than you realize, serenity. Ive loved you since we met in silver millenium, and i'm sure I will still love you in anogher millennia." He told her softly before he pulled his hand away.

Krystal looked up at him, hair now down because she knew he liked that way. "Dai.. I missed you. Seeing the dai from my demension always, and I never understood why. Now I do. Dai..." she said softly, still cuddling into him. While she didn't want steve to die, she could feel her feelings for this diamond reserfacing, like a wave hitting her on the beach.

Bucky sighed. "I know, seto. Thats the part that sucks. I can't change whats about to occur, even for th he sake of the one I love." He said, hugging his young son close, a few tears rolling down his face.

Now Serena was stunned. They had met in Silver Millennium?! "We met in my original life on the moon? Why don't I remember?" Her soft heart was filled with compassion, but she wished she could remember.

Alter Diamond smirked. "If he shows up my love you will have to forgive me for eliminating him. I will not stand for a pathetic Earthling taking you when you belong to me."

Seto sighed. He really had no idea what to say to him.

Diamond sighed. "Pluto erased your memories of that time. No one knows why except for her." He explained, stroking her cheek gain chastely. "We were friends then. You were the most important person in my life, because you showed me the love my parents never did." He added, looking sadly at her.

Krystal looked at him. "I will try to, dai, but.. I just got him back. He wasnfrozen in ice for 70byears protecting the country when I was 22 in 1943." She explained sadly, stroking his cheek. It was good to see him, even if he would likely kill the man she loved.

Bucky sighed, cuddling his son. "JJ, does your mom marry me because your uncle dies?" He asked curiously, already suspecting.

Instantly, she thought of another man with a similar fate, except his parents had died when he was only 6 and he had no memories of them. "Oh Diamond.....Mamo-chan would understand. He was alone for a long time before we met. He would be able to help you feel better. I'm so sorry your parents were so cruel to you." She hugged him in a compassionate manner. And wouldn't you know, that's when Endymion showed up.

Alter Diamond looked at her. "You will be mine, Krystal. You have always been mine." Just then, Steve burst in but was killed instantly and ruthlessly by the man who held the blue-haired goddess captive.

JJ looked at his father. "She marries you one year to the day of Uncle Steve's death."

Diamond hugged her back, sighing softly. Endymion had never liked him, and he doubted that he ever would. When the man in question showed up he again sighed. "Go with him. Ill be here if you need something." He said, kissing her head chastely and walked away sadly. Hed never have her heart again. He'd just have to deal with it.

Bucky nodded. "Why does that not surprise me.." he muttered, looking deflated.

Krystal watched in horror as alter diamond killed Steve, running over to him before he could die. She could feel him stroke he cheek, and she cried softly, clutching him when he went limp. "Stevie..." she muttered softly, disappearing from daimond's sight and back to her world, sealing the gap between the worlds, and taking steve's body to her room. She cleaned him up, crying, then went right to bucky, puffy eyed and vulnerable. "Buckeye...." she squeaked, looking utterly broke in half. Steve was gone. Yet again she failed to marry the one she loved.

Serenity felt her heart break for the man in front of her. "Diamond-chan, we can give you a clone. Would that make you happy? I hate to see you so alone and sad." She knew her husband had to be thinking she'd lost it, but she couldn't bear to see someone feeling so upset. It reminded her of Darien and how he had been when they'd met.

Alter Diamond went on a rampage through his palace, destroying everything he could get his hands on. He would get her back, even if it killed him.

Bucky looked at her, his heart breaking for her. "He's gone, isn't he penguin? That altered version of my moronic brother killed him..." he tries to keep his temper under control, knowing that his anger would not help her any.

Diamond nodded sadly. "Perhaps sere. I am unsure. Though, I thinknif shes like you, id love her." He told her, sighing. He wanted her, not a clone! How could she not remember who they were to each other! She was his princess, his queen, not endymion's!

Krystal looked at bucky, nodding her head slowly. "Yes... alter diamond killed him. Stevie's in my room now. I tried. I couldn't revive him no matter what I tried. Oh buckeye!" She said sadly, burying herself in his arms and just crying. JJ rubbed her back soothingly. He wasn't ready to go home yet. His mother needed him.

Endymion watched his wife's tender heart wrench for her kidnapper. He too felt some form of pity. Before they had hit their teens, he, Seto, and Diamond had been best friends with the woman they now fought over. He remembered how they used to play with her to keep her occupied during long, boring diplomatic visits. "Diamond, you could have an exact clone of her. She would be just like our rabbit, except only loving you. I miss our old friendship. I never wanted to have to fight you and Seth for her."

Bucky and JJ just held the sobbing penguin close, unsure of what else to do. Seto couldn't help but wonder if Diamond would toast their mutual enemy: Endymion.

Diamond sighed. "I too hate this fighting. Its tiresome, and only ever ends in heartache. I will take a clone." He said, for once being sincere with someone other than sere or krys.

Krystal had finally stopped crying, and she cuddled into bucky. The poor distraught girl was broken in half. Why if when her sister had her destiny, she was always left alone and in the cold? This was the 400th time steve had died before they were able to marry. She was beginning to doubt if Steve was her destiny.

Sere smiled. "Diamond why don't you come back to the palace with us? We can get Setsuna to make you a clone."

Bucky held her close, not knowing what else to do. He'd just lost his best friend. What on Earth was he going to do now?

Diamond looked curious. "You think she would? Last we met, I kinda indirectly killed her.." he admitted, sighing.

Krystal looked up at bucky, giving him a kiss onbthe lips. "Ive always wondered what that would be like. Stevie told me something peculiar before he died. He said "be happy with onyx." What wss he talking about, buckeye. You're onyx" she asked, curious. She did love him dearly.

Sere patted his shoulder gently. "She knows better than to cross me, Diamond-chan. Don't worry."

Bucky felt faint. Steve, if I didn't know you better, I'd swear you purposefully got yourself killed! You idiot! "I don't know penguin. Steve had his moments where he liked to say stupid things."

Diamond nodded, smiling slightly. "Alright bunny. I will then." He said looking at her and taking in her beauty.

Krystal tilted her head. "Stevie always said you took the stupid with you. He must've meant something by it." She said curiouly, stroking his cheek. Bucky was the closest thing she'd had 5o a brother, though there had always been feelings there she couldn't place. She knew now they were love.

Krystal raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. Bucky never blushed. At least not like that. "Alright buckeye, fess up! I know there's something you're not telling me. What are you hiding?" She asked, looking him right in the eyes. He wasn't jimmying his way out of this one.

"Sere is fine. Your brother is gonna take a clone. Took him long enough. Now, you tell me. Im not gonna let this go until you tell me. There must be something, if he's here." She said, pointing to JJ. She was determined to get it out of him, even if she had to resort to dirtier methods.

"Krystal Kobayashi, resort to whatever methods you wish. Until the mourning period for Steve is over, I'm not going to say one thing more about the issue. Now let's go greet your sister and my rather doofy brother."

The Senshi were surprised to see Serenity, arm and arm with her husband and Prince Diamond. Rei, in particular, was struck senseless. Her husband Jadite was rather surprised himself, mostly that something had shocked his tempestuous bride to complete silence.

Setsuna came out from around the other girls. "Here, majesty. What do you need?" She asked, looking curious as she knelt respectfully a habit of hers.

Krystal cuddled bucky close. "I don't know what to do now, bucky. I'm lost. This day was supposed to be all about steve and i, and now its all gone to pieces. You know this is the 400th time he's died before we could marry? It almost makes me doubt if Stevie even is my destiny." She admitted, sighing as she cuddled into him.

"Setsuna, can you make Prince Diamond a clone of me? Just one that will adore him as he deserves?" Sere inquires softly, giving her apparently old friend a kind pat on the shoulder.

"I know Krys. But I know nothing about destiny."

Setsuna nodded. "Of course majesty. It shall be done." She said before she walked away to ho do as asked.

Krystal sighed. "Nor do i, buckeye. But, if it makes you feel better. I've always loved you too." She said, small smirk on her face as she pulled him in for a deep kiss. Steve had asked her to be happy with bucky, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom