Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien smiled gratefully at his sister-in-law. "Are you convinced that your sister is everything to me?" He couldn't resist teasing her, since he had heard her say often that she was sure he'd hurt his precious wife. He held no grudge, just wanted to tease.

Steve wasn't fooled. "Alright Buchanan, spill it. I know you're hiding something. You have been for a long time. Out with it man!"

Krystal chuckled. "We'll see." She said cryptically, though She smiled. She didn't hate him anymore, but She had a good reason for being wary.

Bucky sighed. "It doesn't matter Stevie. Drop it." He said, going to check his appearance in the mirror. He still wanted to look good for Krystal, though she wasn't marrying him, and probably never would.

He rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "I hate it when you talk in a cryptic manner sis! Guess this is what I get for falling for a bunny with a psychic penguin for a sister!" Serena knew he was joking and stuck her tongue out at him.

Steve glared at him. "Either you tell me now or I'll have you thrown in the dungeons!"

Krystal chuckled a little. "Just call me Krys, please Darien? I'm not comfortable with you calling me sis. It's not your fault, I just don't feel comfortable yet. Maybe someday soon." She said, a small smile on her face. She hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings.

Bucky laughed. "Crystal palace doesn't have a dungeon, Stevie." He said, smiling a little, though there was a sadness to it. He sighed, looking to his friend, who was all dressed in his geneural uniform, ready to go marry Krystal. "It's hard to loose to you." He said simply, flopping into a chair. He didn't want to talk about this. He didn't want to ruin his best friend's day, even if he was marrying the one he loved.

Darien smiled, shrugging off the sense that his sister-in-law still disliked him. "If you two ladies are ready, I'll go get the groom."

Steve looked at him. "Tell me what's bothering you Barnes."

Bucky sighed, crossing one of his legs over the other. "You're not the only one in love with moonpie." He admitted, and then he sighed again. "You need to be with her, Stevie. She loves you. Not me. Never me." He admitted, smiling, though there was sadness to it.

Krystal nodded. Yeah, we're ready, envy." She said, not knowing Bucky was confessing his feelings about her, and Maybe about Steve, too.

Bucky looked at him. "No, and I don't want her to. I know It will only cause her pain to have to feel like She has to choose between us. Go marry her, Stevie. She's been waiting Millennia for that, and you know it." He said, smiling at his friend. He didn't want to ruin his best friend's happiness.

Krystal smiled back lightly. "Okay, endy." She said, playing with one of her hair tails.

Endymion left and went to go get the groom and best man. "Are you two ready?"

Steve looked at his best friend. "James, she has a right to know. You should have told her!" Endymion suspects where this is going and decides he'll duck back in the room with the girls.

Sere felt uneasy but tried to hide it from her sister...

Bucky looked at his friend. "And make her choose between us, then just to be shoved away because She really loves you? No. I couldn't cause Krystal pain just because I fell for her too. Yeah, I love her, sure, but I can see in the way She looks at you that you're the one She wants." He explains, smiling at his friend. This was why he didn't want to say anything.

Bucky tilts his head slightly. "Why do you say that? She can only have one destiny, and it's not like either of you would ever agree (well, Maybe Krystal) to a three way. If I tell her, she'll just tell me "don't make me choose, buckeye. I love you both" then she'll likely come up with the same solution idid." He admitted though he smirked a little, getting an idea. He had wondered about this for awhile, though he had never had the guts to try. He walked over to Steve. "I'm curious about something, Stevie." he said flatly, still smirking. While it wasn't sanctioned in the era he was originally born in, Bucky had long since had to do sexual favors for his Hydra handlers, so he was no stranger to kissing men, but this was different. This was Steve. Bright, all American, captain freaking America. He was unsure in what he was about to, fearing his best friend's disgust, but, the black moon prince did it anyway. He kissed Steve straight on the lips, the broke it quickly, walking away, though he smirked. Steve tasted sweet. "You forget Stevie. I'm bi. " he said, chuckling a little.

Krystal looked at her sister. "What's got you so worried, bunbun?" She asked, looking concerned.

Steve's eyes widened, the weirdness factor just maxing out. "Never knew you swung both ways, but I'm strictly a one woman man. Why have you never said anything about this?"

Sere looked at her husband. "Diamond is coming. And he's got an army."

Bucky chuckled. "Of course you are Stevie." He said with a lopsided grin, turning away and stretching a bit, revealing his toned back muscles. At steve's next question, bucky shrugged. "Nobody asked, I guess. Also, I didn't want to ruin your relationship. Course, I'm pretty sure Krystal would probably jump you if She saw us kissing. She's a bit of a yoai fangirl." He admitted with a chuckle, his back turned to Steve. While the former assassin had expected that reaction, the rejection still stung a bit. If he had his way, he'd be kissing the other super soldier into a daze like they used to on those really drunk nights as young kids. Steve always got lovey dovey when he was drunk, not that that could ever happen again. He dotted Steve even remembered the hot and bothered make out sessions they had shared when they were both drunk, cold and lonely. Especially in the war.

Krystal groaned after hearing her sister's worries. "Well, he's a dummy. Trying to mess up my wedding? I'll animate him!" She said annoyed, though She was composed.

Sere looked nervous. "You know why he's here penguin."

Steve remembered those things, but hadn't wanted to tell his best friend that he'd been thinking of Krys the whole time. It had been something to occupy his thoughts till he could get home to his girl, not thinking about the war. "You could find a good guy here in Tokyo."

Bucky sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not sure what I want, Stevie..." he said, looking at his friend. He knew this must be tough for his friend, and there was something hiding behind Steve's baby blues. Just then, there is a flash of blue light and a child about 10 appeared, clinging to Bucky, before his eyes widened. "Uncle Steve?" The small boy asked, and if Steve looked, he'd see the resemblance between his best friend and the boy. There was one big difference though. His hair. It was a deep shade of sapphire, just like krystal's. The boy looked up at Bucky. "Daady! We have to save mommy! the diamond She thinks is coming for her sister, is coming for her! It's not the diamond from our dimension!" The boy explained frantically, almost vibratvibrating in his scared excitement. He couldn't tell his father this was the night captain america was fated to die.

Bucky kneeled down to the boy, looking him strstraight in the eyes. His own grey blue eyes looked back at him. He scooped up the boy. "so, who is your mother, son?" He asked, and and the small boy pointed at the painting of Krystal on the wall. "That's my mommy. Queen of black and blue moon's." He said, and Bucky looked at his friend. What the hell was going on?

Krystal sighed. I know. But he's not ruining my wedding." She said firmly. Looking annoyed.

At that moment, chaos erupted in the crystal palace. Not one, but two Prince Diamonds appeared out of nowhere, each leading their own army! The Sailor Senshi were doing their best to fight, but without the aid of Sailor Moon--who had lost her powers to become senshi since gaining the crown--they were doomed. There was no way to guarantee that her sister would still retain her powers and Chibiusa had not been born yet.

Endymion appeared back in the room. "Bucky, Steve, we've got a problem! Two Diamonds have attacked and we're outnumbered. We need your help! Who's the boy?"

Krystal looked annoyed, and looked to her sister, taker hwr hand. "By power vested in me by my crystal and yours, I return your power to transform, serenity." She said determindly, her eyes glowing blue and soreding through her body into her sister, transforming the woman into a senshi version of her queen dress, her own fuku upgrading as well, with elements of blue and white, but also red around the edges, and black.

Bucky nodded at endymion. "Right. We know. One of them is after krys, and my brother is after sere." He admitted, before the biy looked at endymion. "Uncle endy! Im JJ. Buckys son." He stated matter of factly as he aged, his armor on. He looked to his uncle. "I'll help as much as I can."

When krystal saw JJ, her mouth dropped open. "I thought you were just a dream..." she breathed out, looking at him before she took his hand. "SJ will like havingba little brother." She said, just as he and tony appeared with temporarily aged asuka and tenshi.

Sailor Moon struggled to keep track of who was who, but readily joined the fight. "What on Earth are you doing here today! You two are ruining my sister's wedding!" She blasts them with her most powerful attack, but it fails. Just as Endymion and Steve prepare to reach their loves, both Diamonds grab them and disappear.

Endymion feels his past life resurface with his anger. "He'll rue the day that he took my Serenity!" He screamed and prepared to launch an attack with Steve, the Senshi and the Shittennou to rescue the girls.

It was decided that Bucky and Seto would stay with the children to keep them occupied. It would be a battle too dangerous to drag the children into.

Alter Diamond snickered at serenity. "That is the idea, you vile woman. Krystal is mine, not that stupid earth generals." He yelled, looking annoyed. Serenity had never understood his and krystal's love.

Krystal looked at him with wide eyes. "You want me? Why in the name of rah would you want me?" She asked just as she was snatched away, reaching and calling for both steve and bucky.

Bucky looked to seto. "Seth, why are we always stuck with the menial jobs? I mean, I'm an assasin for the love of rah. I could have helped! Now fucking alter diamond has my moonpie!" He seethed, annoyed he was stuck with babysitting. JJ sighed. "You think this is pleasant for me dad? I could help too! I could prevent someone's death!" He was as seething as his father, though he knew if steve didnt die, he likely wouldn't exsist. His mother would still be with steve. Not that he minded, he knew steve was a good nan for his mother, but, he knew it would cause his father pain.

Once at diamonds castle, krystal sighed. Sheblooked atbalter diamond, and something hit her like a brick. "So, to what doninowe this rather impromptu kidnapping? You ruined my wedding you know." She said flatly, her blue heels clicking on the floor as she paced, worrying for steve and bucky. She couldn't take their deaths again.

Alter Diamond smirked. "You are here to marry me, Krystal darling."

While her sister was in a completely different universe, Serena was stuck on Nemesis. With her kidnapper. "What do you want, Diamond?"

Seto looked at Bucky. "There's no point in sitting here feeling sorry for yourself. You get used to it. In this life we have no powers to draw on, but we are able to handle protection detail. Just get used to it. This is the role we will always be relegated to. You have a son to protect, and I have twins to keep safe. It is what it is, Buchanan."

Bucky raised an eyebrow. "I have powers, seth. So why couldnt I go? Cause he shows up from the future?" Bucky said with a sigh, sitting in his chair. " dont call me buchanan." He said annoyed, looking around.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. "Why would I want to marry you, diamond?" She asked, looking curiously at him.

Diamond sighed. "I want to know why you hate me so much" He said, looking curious likr krys.

Seto sighed. "I won't if you don't call me Seth. I haven't been the High Priest in millennia, and I prefer to forget as much of that time as humanly possible. As for why you couldn't go: you aren't her fiance so this really isn't your fight. I don't get to go save Sere because he is her husband. So if I don't get to go why should you?"

Alter Diamond looked at her as if she'd lost it. "You don't remember what we were to each other, do you?"

Serena looked at "regular" Diamond, her azure eyes spitting fire and defiance. "Oh I wouldn't know: maybe your kidnap and brainwashing attempt when I was fifteen?! Does that ring a bell there Gem Boy? You attempted to force me to love you, knowing full well that I was in love with someone else. You just have no idea how many nightmares I've had since that incident! That's gotta be the scariest thing I've ever been through and you wonder why I don't jump for joy when you decide you're going to show up, ruin my sister's wedding, and attack my friends and family. Hmmm....!"

Bucky sighed. "I tell you though seto, its unfair to just make us stay. So what if we arnt their so called destinies. I've never not been beside my best friend in a situation like this, and something tells me he'll die because of that. JJ is absolute proof of that. If steve does survive, I'd never have a chance wiyh krys." He admitted with defeated sigh, unsure of what was to come.

Krystal tilted her head. "What we were? I dont remember ever knowing you until now." She said, looking curiously at him. She wasnt really sure what he was talking about, her memories having been erased. She had been so heartsick over his suicide in silver Millennium after her betrothal to steve, that she cried for days straight. Her mother had any and all memories erased for her daughters sake. Only a kiss could break the bonds.

Diamond deflated. "Im sorry serenity. I admit I was misguided when I tried yo do that, but I just... I wanted so badly to be the one you love. To be your destiny instead of endymion. Im a fool, I know. Repeating the same mistakes over again." He said with a sad sigh, taking a small sip of his red wine. He smiled at her a little, though you ould feel the sadnees from it. "My brother is right. I doubt that you will ever love me. If only" he said sadly, as a portal appeared. He 2as giving her a way out, leaving to his quarters to stare longingly at the hologram of her. He wished so bsdly to be hers.

Serena was so confused and hurt for him. "You don't like him much, do you?"

Alter Diamond kissed her deeply. "Now, that should answer all of your questions."

Seto sighed. "If Endymion dies it would be a blessing to all the men who love Serenity, but she would be the most upset by it. So I can understand, to an extent, what you feel."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom