Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kylers main post!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyler rixton

Meteorite
Hello all and welcime to my main roleplay request thread now i am almost 96% gay but i find when it comes to roleplay i can do sexual things with females lol.

So there is a few rules i only rp in PM i will not use YIM AIM MSN none if that. I prefer to do one or two paragraphs but also sometimes range from 3-5 if im really into the roleplay and you give me details and stuff to go off of.
NO LOLI OR SHOTA EW

TURN ONS:
Gay:
CHOKING:I like when a man just wraps his hands around my neck to rhe point i almost pass out
SLAPPING: i like to be hit and slapped so dont hold back
SPITTING: i love it when guys spit on me it makes me feel lower
SPANKING: spank me as hard as you want you might recieve a moan or two
HAIR PULLING: when i roleplay as a crossdresser i like when you pull my long hair and wrap it around your fist
SUITS: when a guy is wearing a suit and his muscles are showunf in it!
FORCE: i dont like being asked to do things i would prefer you tell me to do them in a stern voice. And sometimes i might not listen so then you MAKE me
BIG COCKS: i love when we are roleplaying a fantasy and the cocks are like 17 inches unf
ASS RIPPING: i found out on imvu roleplaying with a master of mine i lovw when my ass rips at his cocks mercy
DP: doubpe or triple is fun
BONDAGE MEDIUM

ROLEPLAY IDEAS.....

Master x slave
Teacher x student
Best friends
Bully x wimp
Boss x secretary
Electrician,plumber,carpenter x homeowner
Vampire x human
Demon x human
pm if interested otherwise thank you for reading this!![/size][/font]
I also am interested in a draco x ron roleplay. Id be ron the bottom and youd be draco. We can work out more of the details in pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom