Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Noncon - F seeking sub F for Shemale/F, Male/F, (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalia

Planetoid
Greetings you can call me Cry or Crys, either one works. My husband writes on this board as do I on another account. While recently things haven’t been the best as we have a friend who passed away we have one thing that often helps us keep going. Writing.

To that end I decided to create a second account specific to certain roles I am looking to write for making my muse happy.

So without further ado, here are the basics for this accounts requests.

MY F-LIST PLEASE LOOK BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

THREADS ONLY CHOICE.

PM ME WITH YOUR INTEREST, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

NO AND I MEAN NO! ONE LINERS. 2+ PARA MIN, THOUGH PREFER 3+.

While yes I am a female I find I enjoy most writing males and shemales. I will play females on rare occasions but never a sub sort of role in a nonconsensual situation.

I DO NOT WANT A SUB MALE, THANKS. THIS IS FOR SUB FEMALES OR SHEMALES ONLY TO APPLY.

I WRITE DOM MALES, DOM SHEMALES, DOM FEMALES BUT WILL NOT DOM OVER A MALE, IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING IT WHEN I HAVE TRIED.

PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION BOTH FOR RPING WITH ME PLEASE. A PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER (TYPICALLY LIKE ANY OF THESE ) MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK BECAUSE I WRITE ON MULTIPLE BOARDS WITH MULTIPLE PEOPLE.

Gender Pairs I go for are:
Male/Female
Shemale/Female

I won’t write strictly female/female or male/male. Nor will I do shemale/shemale or shemale/male. I prefer one cock to one pussy in my pairings.

If you are seeking romance, you are looking in the wrong place. I am working on writing romance novels all the time so I don’t have any desire to do the same thing here.

All characters are 15+ (Prefer partners characters between 15-17 though 15 is a def fave. I am already on a site that caters only to 18+)

Pairings: Cravings are underlined.
(If it’s two female roles, assume one is a shemale)
Mother/Daughter
Father/Daughter
Older Sister/Younger Sister
Older Brother/Younger Sister
Uncle/Niece
Aunt/Niece
Twin sister/Twin sister
Twin Brother/Twin Sister
Foster Mother/Foster Daughter
Babysitter/Babysat
Father/Babysitter
Older Sibling/Babysitter

Nerdy Girl/Popular Girl
Nerd Boy/Popular Girl
Jock/Nerd
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Stalker/Victim
Shemale Doctor/Teen Patient
Serial Rapist/Victim
Cop/Teen
Teacher/Student
Princess/Captive
Rich Woman/Maid
Sorceress/Human
Vampire/Human
Demon/Human
Android/Human
Alien/Human
Stranger/Runaway
Intruder/Resident Teen
Best Friend/Best Friend
Bully/Victim
Experiment/Scientist
Demon/Witch
Succubus/Teen Girl
Sister-in-Law to be/Virgin Bride
Nun/Novice
Priest/Nun
Goddess/Priestess
God/Priestess

Underlined Plots are top cravings.

Plots: (Keeping in mind that if I am male, shemale, or creature I am the more dom character and interested in more noncon. If I am writing a female with male, I am more submissive but it has to be consensual/dubcon)

These ideas are for me playing the shemale:
Perp Unknown – Around the small town there was an ongoing case, a serial rapist was abducting teens, raping them and leaving them near dead. Do to being drugged none of the girls could recall who had raped them, only that the cock was large and they had all their holes used. While the police were looking for a man, they were unaware that the real rapist was in fact two people working together, a male and his younger shemale sister. The shemale actually worked in the cops precinct, working on the case.

Lost Hope – A virus swept the land killing off billions of people on Earth, very few adults survived and it seemed to kill all those under the age of fifteen with few exceptions. One exception was a girl who was only a week away from her fifteenth birthday, she had been ill for weeks, left nearly dead with no one to care for her but somehow survived the virus. One of the few adults in the vicinity was a local, just under thirty had word spreading through the streets that a safe haven would be provided for those that sought one. She chose those who would learn different skills, some were taught to hunt, others to cook, some learned to become gatherers and then there were those that she chose for a special service. The teen was fifteen by the time she stepped out of her home, confused, alone and starving. One of the gatherers ran across the girl and led her to the new community.

Madness in Troves – Over four hundred years ago a vain woman angered a sorcerer who then cursed her to live without a chance at being left in peace. However, the curse was done in a manner that it changed her physical and mental makeup. She ended up with multiple personalities but each personality had a different form that would change her body into something else. Depending upon which personality was in control determined whether she was male, female or shemale. Each personality had different desires but most are quite dark. Over the course of the years she lived, she has had to adapt to having so many in her body with different appetites. At times, though it is quite exhausting a single personality can split from her body taking a separate form though after such an occurrence when they reintegrate there is a needed rest of several days.

Board Summoning – Two best friends don’t realize just what they are doing when one of them suggests playing with a Ouija board they picked up at a yard sale. Neither believes in the power of the board but as the two find themselves contacting something from beyond this world, something else takes control of one of them who had kept the secret that she had a large cock. That secret is now going to end up being used in a manner that neither would have expected.

A Foster Family Secret – Because she didn’t have the right parts to have children of her own a shemale woman went through the process to sign up to become a foster mother for teens. The problem of course is that when a young girl is put into her care, she finds herself aroused and quite often thinking of teaching her foster daughter to please her. With her foster daughter having nightmares about her parents fighting it doesn’t make things any easier considering that she ends up holding the lush teen. One night she takes advantage of the nightmare stricken girl.

Accidents Happen – The family always took a vacation for summer, often going camping or off to the beach but no matter how they did it, they drove. When her mother died nothing changed, her father still insisted that she go on these vacations. However, this year something is different for the seventeen year old, this year she has a fifteen year old step-sister and the car is so packed the younger teen is going to have to sit practically in her lap. However, there is one family secret that has never been shared with her step mother or step sister, the fact that the older girl had a large cock between her legs, not a pussy.

Train Robbery - The richest train going west was an ideal heist for even the small time gangs but it wasn't no small time gang that decided to rob this train, it was led by no other than El Diablo himself. Of course, no one knows what the famed robber El Diablo looks like, they just assume he's a Mexican bandit when the truth is that El Diablo is a woman with a cock that has taken down both bandit and marshal alike. This heist she sets up perfectly, down to finding a young hostage to take that will be abducted 'with her' to continue to keep her identity safe. The marshals on the train, all poisoned before her gang arrived, they are easily able to stop the train, take the treasure and 'abduct' a couple of gals. The young girl she had taken was a Fort Commander's daughter, barely 15/16 years old and riding with her aunt out to see her father and stay at his new base. El Diablo was going to have fun punishing the man by using his daughter after what the man had done to her brother only a few months before.

These are ideas for me playing a male:

Lost in the Woods - After a horrible car crash that killed everyone but a young teen and her older brother they are stranded on a road which has not shown life for hours. Knowing that without help there is no way they will survive, the older brother decides that he and his sister are going to have to walk, try to make their way through the woods and find a cabin. He recalled seeing something a few hours back through the woods so hopes they can make it. However, the more they walk, the more torn his sisters clothing gets the more he finds himself aroused by the sight of her. He had always had a sick fascination with his budding little sister but now alone with her, uncertain if they will live he begins to think that he should at least once know what it will be like fucking her. When he decides to take advantage, he finds himself more aroused with her being unwilling.

Stranded - (A different version of the above) Lost and alone in the woods after an accident that killed her parents a teen, with only scratches from the accident starts walking along the highway until she spots what she thinks is a cabin through the trees and starts heading for it, hoping to get help. She's exhausted when she nearly reaches the place but before she can get there, she passes out. When she wakes it's to find herself naked, laying in a comfortable bed with the smell of food cooking. With no sign of her clothes, she wraps the sheet around her to investigate, finding herself alone and a note that says to eat and rest. Starving she eats and by the time her mysterious host arrives she is full and ready to pass out again. He picks her up without a word, carrying her back to the bedroom before taking the sheet away and putting her on her stomach. Exhausted she can't fight as her hands are bound to the headboard but fear fills her as she realizes she is at the mercy of this stranger. (This can also be a shemale with her instead.)

Pulled Over - When her mother is pulled over for speeding, a teen finds herself in a situation she never expected. The cop that pulled them over has he mother go with him and without the teen seeing, her mother is cuffed and shoved into the back of the cop car before the cop returns to have the teen get out. When she fearfully does as she is told, he has her lean over the car and begins patting her down, innocent as she is she doesn't think that he's doing anything wrong. That is until he pulls her panties down and she feels his probing fingers inside her virgin hole and hears his warnings of what will happen if she screams. (can be a shemale cop also)

The Cost - Twenty years ago a woman borrowed money and signed a contract that she never read completely and now the son of the man that gave her the money has come to collect on that contract. The contract clearly states that any daughters she had would become the property of the males in his family on their fifteenth birthday. The woman only has one daughter and she just turned fifteen the day before he shows up at her door to collect. After being shown the contract and what would happen if she didn't hold up her end the woman hands her daughter over in tears, apologizing to her little girl but powerless to stop whatever is going to happen to her. The man takes her daughter, drugging her when she resists and when the girl wakes up she finds her naked body is being touched by male hands.

Unsafe at Home - When a young girl's mother decides to turn their home into a sort of boarding house/halfway house, the teen is at first excited. It means that she will have the chance to meet new people and make friends. Then one evening a new boarder comes along, he's older than her mother, new to town but has paid her mother for a year's stay up front as well as some extra. He isn't there long when the teen begins to feel uncomfortable with the looks he gives her, some of the things he says when they are alone and then he begins touching her at different times, claiming it's an accident. One night she heard noises and followed them to find her mother being fucked by the guy and it didn't look like her mother was enjoying it. The next day the phones went out, the doors wouldn't unlock and windows wouldn't open. The mother and daughter were trapped in their own home with a few strangers but only one was dangerous. Many of the people staying there ended up missing/dead before it was just the mother and daughter remaining. (Can even be altered for incest or make it an interracial situation.)

NEW IDEA Taking Control of Her - Okay first I'd like to say that I am looking for the mind control not to be to the extent that she can't at least be inwardly fighting it, trying not to get into whatever is being done or reacting as though she doesn't want what is happening. It gets boring if the control ends up being such that there's no internal fight, say if she is being controlled to suck on a cock, I like to see that battle internally where she is disgusted or doesn't want to but finds that she has no choice, that her body does it even if she doesn't want to. Or say, in front of a crowd she is being controlled to strip down, her embarrassment and tears are able to be seen even as she does what she was told to do.

Now, what I was thinking was that her uncle works on a science team for a secret government program when she is sent to stay with him because her only surviving parent is in the hospital dying. The new device they have created which has to be surgically implanted near the large nerve behind her neck has yet to be fully tested but they know so far it works and is going to be further tested to see how well it would work with creating perfect mindless soldiers. He decides however to test it on his 15 year old niece, drugging her and taking her into his lab where he implants it and then takes her back home, testing it. The device is controlled by a single code and then voice activated which he programs it to his voice so all she has to do is hear a command from him and can't help but obey.

He would test it in private and in public, doing things that would humiliate her and make her wish she could die. However, he has given her a long standing order that she is not allowed to tell anyone or harm herself inadvertently or on purpose. At first, though she had pain when she woke up in her neck where the surgical sight was, she wouldn't realize what was happening, why she was unable to stop her body from doing what he wanted. He could even make her fuck strangers in public or whatever.

These are for me playing male, shemale and creatures:
The Pendant – An ages old pendant has found its way to a shore where a teenage girl finds it, covered with fossils she has help cleaning it and the second it’s cleaned she attempts to read the language on the back of it unaware that the second she does it takes her to a completely different world. It doesn’t take long for something to find her in this new world and begin to introduce her to what the world is all about and what her new position in this world will be. The pendant didn’t go with her, but there is now a permanent mark of the pendant in her hand where it burned her the moment she activated it. There are other humans here as well as mixed breeds and weird creatures.

The Dark Subway - A fifteen year old has to take the subway home from the private school she attends every day. For the last two months there has always been one car that people were warned to stay out of, but this day bodies press and push so badly that the girl is forced onto the car alone. As soon as the doors close trapping her inside the car is dark but she has a feeling that she isn't alone. Was that something slithering up her leg? What was that holding her arms? (tentacles and incest possible as it can be an older brother that vanished who has been genetically altered by an alien creature to breed and he chooses to breed with his sister.)

These are for me as female:

Will add these later.​

RE: Dark Noncon - F seeking sub F for Shemale/F, Male/F, creatures & more.

giving this a friendly bump

*fist pump* there it's bumped

Added a couple new ideas

bumping

bumping

ADDED SOME NEW IDEAS.

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom