Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me play with you (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiram

Meteorite
Hello. As you will see, I am not one for fancy formatting or long introductions (though time adds ideas), I rather tend to be more to the point and brief in this kind of thing.

First, you:

• want to play a roleplay
  • are available on YIM after 18:00 GMT +5.5
  • if not available around those times, you want to play over Emails
  • have a preferred smut content of medium to high, depending on the plot
  • tend towards the submissive, this is no rule, just my partners general demographic
  • retain basic command over the English language (or Norwegian if you want to be fancy)
  • have ideas, or the will to develop ideas through cooperative brainstorming
  • are open minded, or possibly completely depraved
  • are a female, or very comfortable with playing female characters
  • have the ability to voice concerns or suggestions, rather than disappearing for no apparent reason

As a short summary, I'm looking for someone to RP with, without having to be too concerned about the logistics of the matter in the future.

Secondly, I'll brief you about myself, I'll only bring up the most relevant points.

I'm:
  • work full time, mostly available for RP during nights
  • experienced with Tabletop, forum and IM RP over several years
  • early/mid twenties, though age's not very important to me
  • very unrestricted about what I'll try, and have a lot of kinks
  • not really wanting to try scat/urine, without severe convincing
  • really wanting you to bring up any kink you have for my inspiration
  • aiming to please, not necessarily your character, but my partner's wants for the character
  • playing in third person, I usually don't do self inserts.
  • experienced with being the GM of a game
  • Not into playing established fiction characters, I at least pretend my characters are OC
  • Direct, to the point.
  • literate and able to be brief or detailed, depending on the partner.

If any of this catches your eye you can poke me through a PM, and we can figure out where it goes from there. Especially if you have doubts, I like feedback both positive and negative.

As a bonus point, I'll include some elements my latest Rps have contained. Consider this nothing more than a sample list, in no apparent order.
  • noncon
  • romance
  • bestiality
  • violence
  • coercion
  • anal
  • oral
  • dirty talk
  • magic
  • mythical monsters
  • sci-fi
  • machine fucking
  • humiliation
  • incest
  • death
  • hard vore
  • pregnancy

I realize examples speak louder than general requests. So I will supply some additional information here now, let you know how my mind works. The scenarios and ideas here are most certainly inspired by other people, and some might be straight out the same. Apologies if you feel I'm stealing from you.

Most of the ideas can be long or short term by choice I believe. They can also involve any elements we find fitting and fun.

Fantasy

The unlucky heroine.
A woman decides to pick up the sword and shield and fight for the light. She know the basics of combat and from her high standing she has been given vast opportunities. She can not handle looking at the unfairness that transpires beneath her social level though. Taking it upon herself she goes out on an adventure. It might be to defeat the evil lord of the land. May be she just wants to deal with the local bandits, perhaps kill a terrorizing dragon. The point here is that she is in over her head, and every step forward will cost her dearly. I would take a GM role in this one, you playing the heroine.

The invasion
She had been a tavern wench for her whole adult life, the roadside post getting frequent visitors from traders and other travelers. Everything had been peaceful for so long, people had forgotten how to fight, put down their blades and picked up their tools. It all changed on that day though, the howling wolves was all the warning they got. Orcs, it had been decades since the last horde had passed over their country, bringing a throng of monstrous beasts with their warparty, leaving death, destruction and an unsettling amount of half breeds in their wake. She had only minutes to act, would she fight, hide or run, and would she be one of the survivors in the end? I would take a GM role in this one, you playing the barmaid.

Wind Hole
The sea has been unfriendly since the day they left port. While making repairs after a very disruptive storm, they found a stowaway. Now, everyone knows that having a woman on board is bad luck, but most people also know that a bare chest appeases the sea. The desperate sailors use increasingly desperate means in order to get their luck back, all of them centerd around the woman stowaway who is seen as the cause of all of this. We could put this in almost any setting, and introduce whatever elements we please, but public humiliation and multiple partners seem to be in store.

Modern

Used
She took the train every day, it was part of her commute. The option to live centrally was there of course, but she didn't mind the long ride, and she so preferred living in the suburbs. What she hadn't expected though was that one of her fellow commuters was paying more and more attention to her, having plans of his own for how to occupy them both during the long ride. This kind of thing was practically unheard of. As she stood there, looking out the window at the passing landscape, she felt his hands on her hips, moving slowly on her body. She knew she should stop it, but somehow, she couldn't.

Takedown
There was a new super villain in town, and they weren't making life easier for the heroes who fought to uphold justice. The mystical character was peculiar in their methods, opting to target the heroes, rather than having any villainous plots of dominance. When another villain was having his plans disrupted, figthing the supers, the new villain would send his goons to the scene, making a hairy situation even less manageable for the heroes. There's a lot of opportunity for different sides and views in this one.

Goons
They were both part of the security outfit in the lair of the evil mastermind. She worked in surveillance, he was part of interrogation. They found each other over common interests, and their relationship evolved from there. This one I just came up with, I'd like to take a look into the lives of goons, day to day business, fighting the troops of justice, having wild sex on and off duty, escalating their behaviour as time goes, and their access to crazy villain inventions increases. It would be a male/female romance, with elements of pretty much anything in addition. Maybe they have some devices they could re purpose, perhaps his interrogation techniques intrigue her, or the boss could have a rather unique collection of exotic animals.

The return
The older sibling has just returned from college, maybe for the summer, maybe after finishing their degree. The re ignited spark between the siblings who have been apart for so long takes a sexual twist.

Curious
The younger sibling comes to the older for advice, they have always been open and sharing, but due to the nature of the question, the older one takes a shot to relieve some suppressed urges and offers to teach rather than tell.

Roles reversed
The older has always been in charge, that is after all the natural order of things, and it has not been easy on the younger who has had to suffer through many a lost argument and fight. But one day the younger sibling gets some leverage. Be it grounds for extortion, gaining a physical upper hand, or just finally snapping. Time has come for payback, with interest, and it's not likely that this newfound power will be given up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom